Oneshots- Season 1

By nischay_slayypoint

Compilation of short stories featuring my all-time favourites Abhyudaya and Gautami from Slayy Point and Trig... More

His Birthday❤
Unique Charm💗
Late Now, Not Forever💗
Reality Or Dream❤
A Love That Lasts💗
Love's Eternal Flame❤
The V Day- Part 1💗
The V Day- Part 2❤
Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 1🖤
Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 2🖤
Not an Update but an Important Request!!
Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai💗
Ideal Friendship❤
Mera Sukoon💗
Imperfectly Perfect❤

All Yours Forever💗

215 6 7
By nischay_slayypoint

His Pov

Finally. After 15 years, she is coming back. To India, her family, her home and to me. Yess!! I still remember the day when we got separated as she had her flight to London for her further studies.

How much not just me but we both cried in each other's arms, not letting any air pass through us, sticking as close as no one does for sure.

But that was what made the relation and love between us special and unique for the both of us. And now, after so much of waiting, she will be mine again.

Her Pov

Oh!! How much I missed India! My home where I grew up and spent my entire childhood in packed with so many precious memories and moments.

I missed a whole lot of things about India. My beloved family and most importantly, him. My Nish❤. My "sukoon💞✨." I wonder if he still remembers me as I did all these years and longed for him, his presence and his love💝🥺

The moment I was done with all the formalities back in the airport upon my arrival and was heading outside, I noticed a bunch of people waiting for me with bright smiles on their faces and some with tears on their eyes as well.

I could not control my tears being on the verge of coming out due to the sensation of overwhelmed and longed so of coming back here. To India. To my people. Although I would not express it back there during my stay at London as I had no one to share my thoughts and to spend time with. I terribly missed all these people so much.

Everything and everyone were yet like strangers to me like how I was to them.

I saw my mother, father and my chutki Sneha smile looking at me with the happiest and brightest expression I ever had seen them. I maintained the eye contact I was sharing with all of them and then I noticed my mother and chutki's eyes getting moist and tears coming out. My father had kept himself composed calmly with his beautiful smile fixated at me and nowhere else.

Seeing my family at first glance was making my stomach tighten up with various emotions due to my hormones and after seeing my mother and chutki cry on seeing me while smiling made my eyes tears-filled and I hurriedly made my way towards them, wrapping the three of them in my embrace, hugging them with such a tight hold as never before.

Some moments later, we all pulled away and separate hugs started coming my way. First, it was my mother who on hugging me, her tears came out which she possibly had been holding all this while, making my outfit wet with her teardrops but I did not mind it. Infact, I was getting touched and my heart was melting on how much my mom also missed me like I missed her and craved for her warmth all these years, living on my own.

"Kitne saal apne bacche ko dekh rahi hoon main!! Woh bhi ab ek successful doctor ke roop mein!! Isse zyada khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai? Haaye mera baccha❤🥺" My mother was expressing her longing for me while caressing my cheeks and hair and giving a slight peck on my forehead while tears were continuously streaming down my face🥺

Next was my father who did not say anything much initially but the moment he came towards me and hugged me tightly, I felt his tears dropping on my clothes instantly, making my eyes widen up in surprise as my father was not really a person to express his emotions much often but that made me even more emotional and I hugged him back even more tightly, with both of our eyes shedding tears.

"Meri gudiya waapas aa hi gayi mere paas. Tujhe pata hai, mujhe roz teri kitni yaad aati thi? Main zyada nahi emotions dikhata nahi par aaj rok nahi paa raha ke main tujhe itne saalo ke baad dekhke kutna khush hoon aur tujhpe kitna garv mehsoos karta hoon, meri pyaari pari❤🥺" My father said to me patting my forehead gently and pulling my cheeks which was his favourite thing to do right from my birth💗😆

Third person was my sister, my chutki Sneha who was surely not a 'chutki' anymore as she had grown to be a beautiful, well-mannered girl in her teenage years.

On coming near me, she could not control her tears anymore which she had been holding all this while along with my mother and hugged me tightly, clearly indicating how much she longed for me and does not want me to leave her yet again for such a long duration.

My heart was melting so much after hugging all my lovely family members but the hug which I received from Sneha was something else. Something more warm, more loved, more secured and more comfortable. I wrapped her up in my arms hugging her back tightly and letting my teardrops fall on her shoulders.

"Meri pyaari di, aap finally itne dino baad laut aaye hi. Maine aapko har ek din kitna miss kiya, pata hai? Ab ki baar main aapko kahi nahi jaane dungi aur aapko mere saath hi rehna hoga❤😩"

"Zaroor meri 'chutki.' Tere alawa aur mummy-papa ke alawa main kahan hi rahungi aur rahungi bhi waise? Woh kisi janam mein bhi munkin nahi hai aur tu tension naa le, meri naukri permanently ab India mein hi lag gayi hai."

"Sacchi beta?" My parents asked with their eyes widened up in surprise and utter happiness which was being visible through their eyes.

"Haa mummy aur papa☺"

My parents did not say anything else and wrapped me in their warm embrace once again, hugging me tightly but a bit gentle this time along with my sister and we 4 continued hugging each other for quite a long time until I realized something important. Something came up in my mind and thoughts all of a sudden.

All this while, where was 'he'? My Nish. Why did he not visit me? Did he forget that I was coming back today? Or does he not just remember me?

"Mummy, papa, chutki, Nischay kahan hai? Woh mujhse milne kyun nahi aaya?" I asked with tears in my eyes remembering him.

Instead of telling me about him, they looked at each other and smiled at me.

"Kya hua? Aap log mujhe dekhke hass kyun rahe ho? Mere muh pe kuch laga hai kya?"

"Aapke liye koi ek aapka khaas insaan airport ke bahar aapka intezaar kar raha hai." Sneha told me.

At first go, I understood clearly what she meant to tell me. At a rushed pace, I handed over my luggage to my family and headed outside the airport running my way out. After I came out, I did not see anyone.

Though I felt a bit disappointed, I did not lose hope yet. I knew that he did not forget me just like I kept him alive in my heart all these years and continued my search for him.

After a few more walking at a quick pace, I noticed a beautiful park with a bunch of huge trees and comprising of swings, see-saws, etc,. I smiled on looking at it but I remembered what was my main work.

I was just about to leave from there when out of nowhere, I heard a feeble sound coming from that very same park. On coming near the place to find out about the sound and attaching my ear to its wall, the sound became more clear and then I shortly realized that it was my favourite song "Tum Kya Mile" from Rocky aur Rani ki Prem Kahaani.

I immediately went inside the park because this song was not a sign of coincidence. It could not be because this detail is only known to him. A very special and close detail known to the both of them only and no one else. Hearing the sound of the song more and more clear, she understood that he was not much away and it was right.

There he was, standing in front of me with his bright and charming smile which stole my heart at first sight.

"Dekhte hai reh sakoge kab talaq naa raaz yun
Tumko seene se lagake dur phir denge geele"

He came closer to me smiling throughout while I covered her mouth with my hands with tears flowing from my eyes. Happy and overwhelmed tears. Without saying anything else, he hugged me tightly and without a doubt, I hugged him back right at the next moment with my tears falling on him.

"Kya hua? Tu ro kyun rahi hai Y/n?"

"Nish!! Yeh toh khushi ke aansu hai pagle. Tu mujhe bhoola nahi❤🥺😭"

"Kaise bhoolta main tujhe? Tu khud bol. Main tujhe kaise bhool sakta hoon? Humesha tujhse hi pyaar kiya hai, karta hoon aur karta rahunga❤✨"

"Mujhe tujhe ek good news deni hai😄"

"Tu pregnant kab hui? Kaun hai baap? Dhoka?😭😭"

"Abbe pagle, main pregnant nahi hoon. Good news yeh hai ke main waapas London nahi jaa rahi. Mera job India mein hi transfer hogaya hai❤😌"

"Kya? Sacchi? Tu mujhe chorke aur kahi nahi jaayegi?❤😍

"Nahi❤😌"

"Yayyyy!! Yeh ab tak ki best khabar suni hai maine apne poori zindagi mein❤" He said lifting her up in his arms and swinging her around.

"Ahhh Nischay, utaaro mujhe. Chakkar aa rahe hai mujhe😆🥴"

He did not say anything else and continued laughing at her misery😆❤😂

"Accha sun mujhe tujhse ek aur baat kehni thi. Bohit zaroori."

"Haa toh bol naa."

"The moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew in my core that my life's about to change. We grew together from being casual friends to close friend and then the bestest of friends. I did not know when the feeling of love knocked at the door of my heart for you. It was not planned, it was instantaneous but I loved living in that feeling and moment with you Y/n. Today, I want to let you know that you are the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I'm not sure how I could have survived without your encouragement and joy, without listening to you sing and watching you dance when you believe no one is looking. I enjoy dreaming with you because you understand me as no one else could. I enjoy being sick if I know you would be there to care for me. You inspire me to get out of bed every morning, to accomplish amazing things for you, and to strive to improve. You are my motivation, my inspiration, and my aspiration.

You understand what happiness is and where it is concealed better than anyone else.

We both want a colorful and memorable life, and we can make our dreams come true if we work together. That's when I knew I want, need you for the rest of my life. Meeting you made me feel alive and loving you completed me. I want to be the best husband you deserve and build a family with you and all these dreams of mine are on your hands. I can't imagine my whole life without you Y/n and with anyone else who is not you. So will you do the honour and become my Mrs. Malhan? Will you marry me?"

Y/n's happiness and overwhelm knew no bounds. She held Nischay's hand, made him stand and hugged him tightly, pulling him close to her. As a reciprocation, he hugged her back caressing her hair and pulled her closer to him.

"So, what's your response madam?❤😉"

"Yes, a thousand yesss!! Main tujhse zaroor shaadi karungi Nish❤😭✨"

"I love you Y/n❤"

"Not more than me, I love you too❤"

"Tum kya mile, tum kya mile. Hum naa rahe, tum kya mile. Jaise mere, dil mein khile, hum naa rahe, tum kya mile❤✨"

~The end~

End of this one-shot and of this series as well. Because season 2 will be coming very soon guysss!!!❤😍

Stay tuned❤✨

-Moonlight✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 577 30
TBSXReader and NewtXReader stories Started: July 12, 2021 Marked as Completed: January 9, 2022. Added to last: November 5, 2023 May be continued lat...
8K 458 13
So this is a abhisha hot shorts stories 🌝 And also do check out my other abhisha stories in my profile 🤗❤
4K 166 5
❝ show me some dear lovin' ❞ [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] © iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...
4.2K 173 16
So in this ff, I am going to write some one shots or love shots on slayy point.