Radiant Bonds: The Light of F...

De hrijit

In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emer... Mais

bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Clash of Forces
Chapter 2: Echoes of Friendship
Chapter 3: the Light's Return
Chapter 4: Barrier of Resolve
Chapter 5: Unity in Conflict
Chapter 6: Echoes of Loss
Chapter 8: the fairies vs the phantom
natsu vs gajeel (an interlude)
Chapter 9: the number 1 guild
Chapter 10: clash of the wizard saints
aftermath
Chapter 11: the promise
Chapter 12: a summon from the magic council?
Siegrain's Intrigue
Their Reaction
The Other Wizard Saints
Calm Before The Storm
akane Resort
tower of heaven(prelude)
tower of heaven(1)
tower of heaven(2)

Chapter 7: Battles, and Breakthroughs

56 3 0
De hrijit

Year 776, a few months after Erza joined Fairy Tail:

Erza sighed softly as she noticed Y/N and Cana approaching her table at the guildhall."Hey, Erza, why do you always wear armor? We're just at the guildhall," Y/N inquired, a curious expression on his face.

Erza hesitated for a moment, her gaze shifting away slightly. "It's none of your business, Y/N," she replied tersely, a hint of defensiveness in her tone. She didn't want to admit that she felt uncomfortable and insecure when she wasn't wearing armor.

Cana chimed in, her tone playful yet earnest. "No, no, he's got a point, Erza. You should learn to relax a bit," she suggested, offering a supportive smile.

Erza's eye twitched slightly at the suggestion, but she decided to let it slide for now, choosing instead to focus on the slice of cake in front of her.

Erza tried to drown out Y/N and Cana's friendly banter, their voices blending into the background as she focused on her own thoughts. The memory of their recent job together weighed heavily on her mind, especially since Y/N hadn't had the clearance to join them. Their unauthorized involvement had led to a severe reprimand from the guild master, a fact that Erza couldn't shake off easily.

Despite her desire to open up to them, the events of the Tower of Heaven loomed large in Erza's mind, casting a shadow over her attempts at friendship. The trauma she had endured during her time there made it difficult for her to trust others fully, even her fellow guildmates. She wanted to let them in, to confide in them about her struggles, but the walls she had built around herself seemed impenetrable.

As Y/N and Cana continued to chatter animatedly, Erza forced herself to push aside her lingering doubts and fears. She knew that forging bonds with her guildmates was crucial for her own growth and healing, but the scars of her past still ran deep. With a heavy sigh, she resolved to take small steps towards opening up to them, even if it meant facing her demons head-on.

y/n: erza ive got it! lets paint your armour maybe then people will approach you!

Y/N's suggestion to paint Erza's armor elicited a twitch in her eye, a telltale sign of her growing frustration. "Are you trying to call me a loner?" she questioned, her tone tinged with irritation.

Cana couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange. "I don't think he was trying. I think he just did," she remarked, unable to suppress her amusement.

Erza's expression softened slightly, a hint of amusement breaking through her facade of irritation. Despite her initial resistance, she couldn't deny the humor in their banter. Deep down, she appreciated their attempts to lighten the mood, even if it meant poking fun at her expense.With a resigned sigh, Erza relented, her resolve weakening in the face of her friends' infectious energy.

 "Fine, let's paint the armor," she conceded, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "But only if it's tasteful."

a few hours later

Makarov shakes his head in exasperation as he surveys the chaos that has unfolded in the guildhall, paint splattered across the walls and an irate Erza hot on Y/N's heels.

"Y/N, come back here!" Erza's voice rings out, laced with frustration as she pursues him, her armor adorned with colorful streaks of paint.

Y/N continues running "It was an accident, I swear! And why are you only chasing me? Cana was the one who tripped and dropped your cake," he protests, attempting to deflect the blame.

Cana, sensing the impending storm, ducks under a nearby table, hoping to evade Erza's wrath.Erza's eyes narrow as she fixes her gaze on the cowering Cana. "Cana, show yourself, you coward!" she demands, her voice a low growl as she searches for the culprit responsible for ruining her cake.

Makarov watches the scene unfold with a mixture of amusement and exasperation, wondering how such a simple suggestion to paint armor had escalated into chaos of this magnitude. With a resigned shake of his head, he resigns himself to the fact that chaos and mischief were simply par for the course in Fairy Tail.

back to the present

As Gray and Juvia's clash unfolds, the tension crackles between them like lightning in a storm.Gray: "I won't let you lay a finger on my friends!"Juvia, her voice trembling with emotion: "But Gray-sama, my feelings for you..."

Despite Juvia's sudden declaration of love, Gray remains resolute, refusing to let his guard down even for a moment. With a swift motion, Juvia envelops Gray in a torrent of water, attempting to immobilize him.

Gray, his teeth clenched in determination, channels his magic, encasing himself in ice to break free from Juvia's watery prison.

Gray: "Nice try, but I won't be held back by your tricks!"Launching into a fierce counterattack, Gray unleashes a barrage of icy projectiles at Juvia, but her water body effortlessly reforms, deflecting his every blow.

Juvia, her voice tinged with desperation: "please... consider my offer. Hand over Lucy, and we can end this peacefully."

Gray's eyes narrow with resolve as he rejects Juvia's proposition without hesitation.

Gray: "I'll never betray my friends. Lucy is worth fighting for, and I won't back down!"

Juvia, her emotions swirling like a tempest, finds herself torn between her love for Gray and her allegiance to her master. The intensity of her feelings ignites a fierce jealousy within her, fueling her determination to emerge victorious at any cost.

As the battle reaches its climax, Gray finds himself overwhelmed by Juvia's relentless onslaught. Desperate to gain the upper hand, he attempts to retreat inside the giant, but Juvia relentlessly pursues him.

In a daring move, Gray leaps over Juvia and freezes her watery form, momentarily gaining the advantage. However, a moment of embarrassment causes him to release her, allowing Juvia to regain her footing.

Juvia, her voice choked with emotion, tries to confess her feelings to Gray, but his attention is drawn elsewhere.

Gray: "This rain... it's so gloomy."

The mention of the rain triggers a flood of memories for Juvia, reminding her of the loneliness and isolation she endured due to her water magic. Overwhelmed by anger and frustration, she unleashes her full power on Gray, her attacks becoming increasingly ferocious.

Juvia: "The rain was the only place that accepted me! And now you've tainted it with your rejection!"

With her emotions reaching a boiling point, Juvia unleashes a powerful torrent of boiling water, determined to make Gray pay for his perceived betrayal.

Gray, his resolve unwavering, channels his magic with precision, countering Juvia's onslaught with a devastating final blow.

As Juvia lies defeated on the ground, she gazes up at the sky, her heart heavy with defeat yet strangely at peace.

Juvia: "The sky... it's so beautiful."

Gray, standing over her with a mixture of relief and exhaustion, offers Juvia a chance to continue the battle, but she can only muster a faint smile before succumbing to unconsciousness.

With Juvia's defeat, the chanting speed of the giant decreases once again, bringing Fairy Tail one step closer to victory.

Y/n, Mira, and Elfman arrive at an area outside the building to find Gray standing beside a defeated Juvia.

"Good job, Gray," Y/n commends, offering a proud smile. "And Elfman, you too! You both have grown so much since I last saw you."

Gray and Elfman both blush at the praise, grateful for Y/n's encouragement and support, knowing him to be like an elder brother figure to them.

 They explain everything to Gray and the three goes to find , the last member of the left standing.

elsewhere

As Natsu and Aria clash in a fierce battle, the air crackles with tension, and Natsu finds himself at the mercy of Aria's overwhelming power. Despite his best efforts, Natsu struggles to gain the upper hand against Aria's formidable magic.

Aria: "You're no match for me, Natsu. Your flames can't touch the power of airspace magic!"With a swift motion, Aria launches a devastating attack, sending Natsu crashing to the ground, his strength waning with each passing moment.

Natsu, his breath ragged and his body battered, grits his teeth in defiance, refusing to yield to his opponent's dominance.

Natsu: "I won't give up... I'll find a way to beat you, no matter what!"But before Natsu can mount a counterattack, Aria prepares to unleash his ultimate technique, the same magic that he used to drain Makarov's magic power.As Aria channels his magic, preparing to drain Natsu's power, a fierce cry rings out across the battlefield, cutting through the chaos like a blade.

Erza, having fought her way through waves of Phantom Guild members sent to distract her, arrives on the scene, her fury palpable as she locks eyes with Aria.Erza: "You! so you were the one who drained our master's magic power? Prepare to face the consequences!"Aria, sensing the gravity of the situation, removes the blindfold from his eyes, revealing the true extent of his formidable magic power.

The air hums with anticipation as Erza and Aria meet in a clash of titans, their resolve unyielding as they prepare to settle their score once and for all.Meanwhile, the magic circle for the impending catastrophe nears completion, casting a shadow of impending doom over the battlefield. As Erza and Aria engage in their fierce duel, time ticks away, and the fate of Fairy Tail hangs in the balance.

Erza charges forward, her determination fueling her every strike as she cuts through Aria's airspace magic his strongest Magic that consumes all life. with her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

Erza: "Your magic is an insult to life itself! I won't let you harm any more of my guildmates!"With each blow, Erza's anger mounts, her strikes fueled by her fierce loyalty to Fairy Tail and her unwavering resolve to protect her friends.

Erza: "You dare to challenge Makarov? You're nothing but a coward hiding behind your magic!"With each strike of her blade, Erza drives home the message that Fairy Tail will never bow to the likes of Aria.

In a final, decisive blow, Erza defeats Aria, her voice ringing out with triumph as she declares victory over their formidable foe.Erza: "Fairy Tail will always stand strong against those who seek to harm us!

With the defeat of the Element 4, Abyss Break is thwarted, sending shockwaves of anger through Jose. Just as tension reaches its peak, Gajeel strides onto the scene, dragging a semi-conscious Lucy behind him.

Phantom Lord members swarm around Lucy, their voices laden with concern as they inquire about her condition, their hopes for a reward hanging in the balance. With a swift kick, Gajeel elicits a response from Lucy, proving that she's still among the living.Jose's delight is palpable as he praises Gajeel for his effective handling of the situation, a glint of satisfaction in his eyes as he contemplates the potential rewards that await them.

With Lucy captured, Jose's commanding voice echoes through the battlefield, announcing the fulfillment of their first objective. But he wastes no time in rallying his forces for their next task: the complete annihilation of Fairy Tail's guildhall.

Jose: "Our first objective has been achieved. Lucy is in our custody. Now, it's time to fulfill our second objective. Destroy Fairy Tail!"

As the Shades multiply and their power swells, the looming threat becomes even more palpable. With grim determination, Jose himself enters the fray, leaving Gajeel to stand watch over Lucy, the key to their victory.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Erza's commanding presence cuts through the chaos, her words ringing with authority as she urges Natsu to tap into his latent power. With unwavering faith in his abilities, she sends him forth with a charge that ignites the flames of determination within him.

Erza: "Natsu, now is the time to awaken your true power. You have the potential to surpass even me. Go, rescue Lucy!"

Natsu, fueled by Erza's words and his own burning resolve, charges forward with renewed vigor, his eyes ablaze with determination to surpass even his most formidable comrade.

Meanwhile, in Porlyusica's house, the astute healer senses a shift in the air as Makarov stirs from his slumber. With a keen eye, she observes as the guildmaster opens his eyes, signaling a new chapter in the battle against Phantom Lord.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40K 1.1K 22
{Completed} Laxus and you are finally on the right track with your relationship! Life with him and your daughter Aiko couldn't be better. But, threat...
32.9K 850 20
Y/N L/N is not your average wizard. With her mystical ice magic, she is, without a doubt, one of the strongest dragon slayers out there. She finally...
44.9K 757 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
12.2K 492 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...