BLURRED

By zuveria2004

Hazel Zelena Grace was the happiest person on earth well that's what she thinks. she was a sunshine ball pass... More

Contents
●•HAZEL•°
●•Gavi•°
●•Hazel•°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Hazel●•
●•Gavi●•

●•Gavi●°

60 13 39
By zuveria2004

It only takes a second to vote. So vote and support.

I sigh turning off the meeting, pulling out earphones from my ears and got up from my seat on which, I was sitting for like an hour, going on about the total expenditure and gain of this month. Gerard told off many reports about the new signings and due date of some projects.

I stretched my muscles, moving my head back in my hands, ah soothing.
2:05 pm. It was very very past my lunchtime and as if on cue my stomach churned in need of some vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates.

But I wasn't in the mood of cooking so I just laid down in my bed, unlocking my phone to order something.

Am I forgetting something?

Do I have more meetings?

Gerard would have emailed me if there was something like that.

Not a meeting. something? Not so important but...

My mind stopped spiraling as I heard a giggling noise and a bark by Jerry. Wait..Hazel.

I completely forgot that she was coming for the project. Like everyday.
Today's meeting took everything off of my mind. Was she downstairs all the time?

This girl!

I fastly ran to the exit door of my room but suddenly stopped. I looked at my black tee and coffee coloured joggers. Am I looking Alright? I ran a hand through my hair as they got messi during the meeting because I was continously ruining them by skimming my hands through them, a bad habit of mine whenever I talk to someone.

A guilt swept in my chest as I thought she might be waiting for two hours albeit I fastly scrubbed it off.
It's her fault not mine. If I wasn't downstairs or didn't come she would have be gone by now or if she didn't she should have asked the guards to ask me.

Also, I ruffled my hairs. I don't need to look presentable. What was I even thinking? It's my house, if I want to  walk even naked, it's my choice. She could go home if she doesn't like that. My realistic thoughts gave a clear view to me and I started going downstairs holding a grimace over my lips.

Tough.

As I reached the last step of the stairs, my breath got knocked away at the sight in front of me. There was Hazel with Jerry wrapped around her on the floor, hustling playfully with each other. My chest filled with an unknown warmth.

She got herself free from the husky's hold, "You're not winning Mister." She started tickling him. Her body looking perfect in her chocolate colored sun dress. I've never felt jealous of Jerry but at this moment I did. What if it was me, happily laughing with Hazel, wrapped around her, those honey eyes looking at me with playful manner, just me. Those red lips, just for me as I pin her down and kiss her senseless and...

Fuck me.

A small smile which was forming on my lips fastly got rubbed off.

Tough Gavi Tough.

I cleared my throat letting them know my presence. Hazel looked up and Jerry followed her actions to know the reason of her divert in focus.

"You should have told me that you're here."

"Well, Hello to you too." She stood up with a smile and her enthusiastic voice.

Just Hazel

I clenched my jaw, face expressionless. "Let's start the project." I said making my way to the sofa in the living room, sitting down on it.

She followed as Jerry trailed behind her. Traitor didn't even recognized me. She sat down beside me. I handed her the skin of the model and a screw driver. "Your dog is so cute. What's his name?"

"Jerry. " I answered keeping it as short as possible, my eyes glued to my laptop as some codes go on over the screen.

"Jerry?" She gave a look to the husky sitting at her feet. Wow, has she done some mantra on him. Jerry never gets too free with any stranger or if he ever gets friendly, it fades away as soon as he sees me. She definitely did something.

I gave her a bored look, "yeah Jerry. Is there something wrong in the name?"

"Oh no, I mean.." She widened her eyes fastly elaborating herself, "His face says something else..you know faces says names which suits them." She suggested folding her legs on the sofa. "And what does his face say? To you?"

"Umm.." She narrowed her eyes in speculation then looked at Jerry then at me, "You won't laugh or make a face."

"I dont decide before analyzing. "

She pursed her lips at my professional statement. I smirked resting my back comfortably against the plush sofa. "You're making a face now, Is your suggestion that bad?"

She rolled her eyes, playfully hitting me on the arm, "of course not, I was making the face because who uses analyzing in general conversation!" She said like it's the most obvious thing on earth.

This girl and her arm hitting obsession.

"Me." I slowly replied. "Coming to the point, what's the name?"

She cleared her throat, dramatic Hazel, "Snugglelump."..

Snugglelump?

Snugglelump?

What the fuck does that even mean?

A heap of cuddles? Right?

I furrowed my brows in reaction. She sulked her shoulders, "Come on, I told you.."

"His face doesn't say Snugglelump." I pointed my finger at her to make a point.

"It does, just look at him." She fought back, crouching down beside Jerry and squishing his face with hers. "Look...doesn't it say please cuddle me Gavi.." She pouted making her eyes bigger looking at me. I didn't gave one glance to Jerry, my focus completely on her.

Normally I would have find this ridiculous but with these changing algorithm of me, my heart skipped a beat, then two, then three, then... I don't know maybe it stopped.

She was just smiling and pouting and God knows saying what and there I was out of my head, just wanting to crouch down too and swap with Jerry.

Gavi! Gavi! Wake up!

And I did, shooking my head out of the irrational thoughts, "I think we should go back to work now." My voice back to ice and any sign of comfort was gone.

Yes this is you. Gavi.

Tainted.

Scarred.

Unable to be fixed.

"But you were changing y.."

"So the automotives design is ready, you can put in the boards this way." I put a printed sheet on the table commanding her to stop the childish act while eyes stays glued to the laptop.

Don't look at her.

Her easiness also got wiped away at my change of mood and she started working too but at intervals of time she was looking at me, Sometimes side eyed, Sometimes directly, like she was trying to figure me out.

Don't try Hazel.

You'll get scared.

The time we were done was 4:40 pm. And I still hadn't eaten anything. She stood up from the sofa, stretching her arms which might be cramped by working for so long. "OK, we'll do the rest tomorrow. " I stood up too, nodding my head.

I pocketed my hands, do I have to say goodbye to her now? She was looking at me and I was looking back too. Our eyes connected but no words came out. Just pure silence. "So..bye." She waved with a smile. I just gave a curt nod to her, my hand fisting in my pocket, fighting to come out and stop her.

She fastly turned and was about to go but the fast turn cause her foot to hit against the table roughly and a gasp left her lips.

"Hey what happened?" I crouch down beside her as she held her foot in pain. "Nothing it's fine." She smiled even though, tears threatened to spill. "Let me look." I moved her hands which were covering her foot and God, her thumb was busted, crimson trails of fresh blood oozing out from it.

"It's bleeding."

"No It's fine.."

"Shut up and sit here." I cut her off, holding her by the arm and settling her down on the sofa.

I work fastly in bringing a first aid box from my kitchen and crouch down in front of her. I slowly cleaned the blood off then started putting blood clotting balm over it then started wrapping up a bandage around her thumb, my focus on to make it tight but she spoke up with a chuckle, "your tongue gets out while focusing." I looked up confused as to what was she saying so she elaborated by pushing her tongue out and joining her eyebrows in focus.

"You do this while focusing."

My attention goes to my tongue at her elaboration which was still out. I chuckled. She smiled widely, calling out with her enthusiastic voice, "Finally a happy sound from you besides brooding. "

And I froze. What did I just do?

Well you just showed weakness. My head replied. My features went back to straight and I put focus back on the bandage. Hazel noticed, "you know if there's something to share, you can do it. Sharing makes your heart feel light."

"There's nothing to share."

She tilted her head in confusion, "Then why, one minute you're smiling and as soon you realize that, you start brooding."

I furrowed my brows at her, her eyes looking at me questioningly, hairs lying here and there on her shoulders in a wavy manner, lips getting bitten by her teeth. I took a sharp intake of breath, can she stop diverting my mind between serious talks!

"Come on project partner don't give me that look." She playfully hit my arm, trying to lift on the air being light like always, while the red colour on her cheeks said something else.

"Not everyone's life is easy Hazel." I simply stated, tying the reed knot on her bandage securely.

Our eyes met holding an intensity of my words, our breaths coming erratic as we got lost in our world, just her looking at me and I, looking at her. "That's about everyone, what about you?" She whispered like it's our secret. My jaw tightening, not in anger but in frustration.  I can't.

"I'm nothing more than everyone." My hand was holding the sofa tightly, fighting the urge to give in to that beautiful face.

But all the resistance went to waste as her soft palm made contact with my cheek, touch as light as the feather but the burn as deep as the ocean. I gave in to the warmth of her hand, resting my cheek more into it as she softly caress her thumb on my cheek.

"You're Gavi, you're so much more than everyone. " She softly said, her eyes sparkling as she smiles at me. I smiled, seeking comfort in the warmth basking around me. How is she able to do that. She had casted a spell on me too just like she did with Jerry.

I cupped her cheek with my right hand, as our distance start fading, my eyes going to her lips. Just one taste and I'm off. Just let me stay in the warmth some minutes more. I begged to my inner self. Just a little more.

Before we could surpass more boundaries not close to work, the clock on the wall echoed, 5'o clock.

My senses came back and I jolted out if the aura, same happened with her as she blinked her eyes, moving away her hand, and shamefully I missed it.

I gulped and fastly stood up, straightened my face and spoke in my emotion less voice,
"You should go home now."

She looked at me confused, "I.."

She didn't get to complete because I sprinted up the stairs fastly. In just a span of three hours she had diverted my mind like thousandth time, I don't want to make mistakes anymore.

So no contact, no problems.

She just stood there dumbfounded and then left as she composed herself again.

While I took a long cold shower to clear off my mind.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●•Hazel●°

"Scott industries are now under Haana Scott as the founder and Her Father suffered a heart attack.."

"I talked to her, she was a mess." Fermin commented, downing the volume of the irritating news speaker.

"Yeah, it was expected. She has so much on her shoulders now."

Fermin nodded at my sentence, slowly playing with the food. Normally our dinners consist of chatting, laughing, fighting etc etc but today as soon as I entered home after the weird project session with Gavi, I found out that Haana's father had a heart attack, he survived but he had no energy to run the industries right now, so it all came down on her only heir aka Haana.

Fermin lost his apetite too worrier for his other bestie. He's very protective of us.

"I'm going to sleep." He announced picking up his plate and putting it in the sink, lazily. But I don't think that only Haana is the reason of that behavior or maybe I'm thinking too much.

I also retired to my room, calling it a day, a day full of events. After I took shower and hit my head, my head started wandering and slowly they wandered to the very person who changes moods faster than a chameleon changes it's colors.

But why is that?

Not everyone's life is easy.

I'm nothing more than everyone.

He has so much more to himself which he hides behind that straight-emotionles face. I tuned to a side, today we almost kissed. I sighed at the thought.

His low breaths, cinnamon and chocolate in my lungs, his intense eyes, his touch on my cheek, still burning, like he wants me at a moment but wants to push me at the same. I curled my toes at his thought. it all made my skin tingle with something new, something I haven't felt before which made me want to know more.

But alas, while Pablo Gavi is a Vast desert full of sand, i only got my handful of the yellow mud.

Sleep hazel. My mind suggested so I closed my eyes and if he appeared in my dreams then no one had to know.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Heya lovlies.

I hope you like it.

How was the interaction of Gavi and Hazel?

Stay tuned.

With all of my love,
Zuveria  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.7K 41
Your friend's best friend...and your worst nightmare! Handsome one...Every girl's dream, even your best friend's. What would you do when she asked yo...
331K 6.9K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙...
403K 9.6K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
72.1K 2.9K 27
Harper Gilbert is the happiest woman alive when she walked down the aisle to the man she loved, but her happiness is short-lived. He looks at her, tu...