Someone Like You

By maxinedonner

Dr. Jennifer Parks, a third year family medicine resident in Salt Lake City, Utah isn't expecting to meet any... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Priapism
Chapter 2 - Zack Kalani
Chapter 3 - Bar-X
Chapter 4 - Scrotal Laceration
Chapter 5 - I challenge you to a dance off
Chapter 6 - Millcreek Canyon
Chapter 7 - He's Just Not That Into You
Chapter 8 - Taqueria to Ruth's
Chapter 9 - The Alpine Slide
Chapter 10 - The Wire
Chapter 11 - Game Night
Chapter 12 - The Auction
Chapter 13 - Beer Bar
Chapter 14 - Root's Cafe
Chapter 15 - I gots to breathe
Chapter 16 - Diana
Chapter 17 - What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter 18 - Log Haven
Chapter 19 - Lake Jordanelle
Chapter 20 - House Porn
Chapter 21 - Homophones
Chapter 22 - A new strategy
Chapter 23 - Tsunami
Chapter 24 - The Tea Room
Chapter 26 - Mystery Lady

Chapter 25 - The Sleeping Dragon

35.4K 1.1K 118
By maxinedonner

I was standing in front of a wall of windows, afternoon light shining through, casting the room with a warm glow. The house must be facing west, I thought, to have such beautiful afternoon light. The windows seemed to be 12 feet tall, unimaginably large, until I realized that the ceiling must be at least 16 feet high and was adorned with beautiful crown molding.

The room was ornately decorated with large tapestries hung on either side of the central fireplace, which was flanked by imposing, white pillars, resembling the columns of the Parthenon. There was a painting of an old, white guy in a black hat, hanging above the fireplace, in a style that I always associated with the Dutch Masters, and which reminded me of an afternoon spent at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

Several more paintings of richly dressed aristocrats were hung in depressions above the doors on either side of the room. The wall above the fireplace had two large, s-shaped plaster embellishments which curved elegantly towards the ceiling, not quite touching in the middle. This created the impression of an arch, and the pattern was repeated with similar, although smaller, versions on either wall, surrounding the paintings.

In slight contrast to the grandeur of the room itself, the furnishings looked somewhat more modern, and even quite comfortable. There were two couches, several tables with lamps, and a large carpet, probably Turkish, on the floor, which gave the space a very lived-in, almost cozy, impression. I turned back to the open window, and looked out over a vast expanse of manicured gardens, relishing my good fortune to be living in such a house.

There was a slight knock, and a bewigged servant in full livery entered, carrying a silver tray, upon which was a single, cream-colored envelope. He approached me, bending low to place the tray at my level, and I picked up the envelope. It smelled of Andy, woodsy with a hint of pine and maple, and I knew immediately it was from him.

The letter was closed with a wax seal, and upon breaking it, I realized that there was no envelope, just the letter wrapped over on itself. I unfolded the crisp paper, marveling at its weight, and was surprised to find three words scrawled ornately in the middle of the page: Come find me.

I stood up, noticing suddenly that I was wearing the most fabulous, red, taffeta silk, early Victorian-era dress. The whalebone corset was cinched tight, pushing my breasts up so far they were practically pillows for my chin. Given the period of the room, I was certain this was a completely anachronistic amount of décolletage. The overlying bodice came to a point in the front and had delicate ¾ length cap sleeves. The skirt was full and round, and surprisingly light, and was likely constructed of a framed hoop because I could tell I wore nothing but stockings and a garter underneath.

The servant exited through the door he had come, but left the door ajar. From the other room I could hear the soft cries of a cat. As I approached the opened door, I felt a shift of energy from within me, like a gravitational force had been engaged and I was being pulled, rather than propelling myself, towards the void beyond the open door.

The room was dark, despite the abundance of windows, but unlike the previous chamber, this one was cloaked in darkness, as if lit by moonlight alone. There was a great blaze in the fireplace at one end of the room, but this did not significantly increase the visibility of the interior. I stood in the room for several seconds, letting my eyes adjust to the dimness, opening my mind to my other senses for the purposes of reconnaissance.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, appreciating the charred wood smell of the fire. I walked further into the room and breathed deeply again. Layered over the smell of the wood was the faintest hint of an earthier aroma, musky and arboreal. Letting my olfactory sense guide me, I stepped still further into the room, tracking this newer scent like a bloodhound.

Gradually, another scent wafted toward me, spicy, almost citric, and I recognized it at once. It was Andy. He was here. I opened my eyes, now adjusted to the darkness, and could see him sitting on a bed not 20 feet from where I stood. His hair was unkempt, falling into his eyes and he was naked, his chest visible by firelight. He was leaning back on his arms and looked like he was in pain.

I moved forward and then noticed the figure crouched before him, their head in between his legs, moving rhythmically. I moved closer, realizing that it was not agony etched into the lines of his face but ecstasy! Desire! He moved one hand, bringing it over the back of the kneeling figure's head, urging them on.

I cried out, but he did not answer, I tried again to move forward, but my feet were immobile. The crouching figure turned and rose and stood before me. It was Victoria. She was also dressed in a corset but the color was different than mine. Hers was a shiny, metallic green, which almost looked like it was made of scales. Her breasts, much larger than I remember them being, were fully exposed and both nipples were pierced with a chain connecting them. She wore a headdress and cape, made out of the same shimmery dark-green material. I realized suddenly that she was dressed as a dragon.

I looked back at Andy, his head slunk forward, and he listed slightly to the left. He looked drugged. He leaned precariously to his left side and as he fell onto his left flank, vine-like fetters crawled out from each corner of the bed, entwining themselves around his wrists and ankles, spreading him like a sacrificial lamb on the bed.

Victoria had stopped her oral ministrations of Andy's genitals prematurely, as it was evident at even my distant remove that he was still hard. The sheer enormity of his erection was almost comical. It looked like a light house or a tent pole, under which a small family could comfortably camp.

The dragon rounded on me, and began moving towards me in stuttering steps. I looked down and realized that she was en pointe, with dark green, metallic point shoes with black laces wrapping up her legs, like the vines which entrapped Andy's wrists and ankles.

When she arrived before me, the cement blocks at my feet disintegrated and I lurched forward. She caught my fall and held out my arms, twirling me slightly this way and that as if to get a better look at me. She was stunningly beautiful. She had fiery, red hair, with a soft curl, which she wore loose. It cascaded down her shoulders almost reaching her hips. The ends curled slightly, looking like jets of flame that you might see on the side of a hot rod racing car. Up close, her breasts were very large and full. Her corset stopped above her pubic bone and she had a small tuft of reddish-orange hair between her legs.

She dropped my arms and came off point, standing in a wide second position. I could smell Andy all over her. In fact, the smell of her sex was mingled with his and was almost overpowering. She laughed at this, clearly reading my mind, knowing that it frustrated me madly that she had recently had him.

"And I shall have him again" she murmured, reading my mind, "and again and again, until he is long past spent."

I tried to speak, but no words came out. I clutched my throat and could feel an invisible thread binding my tongue, preventing me from speaking.

"There will be time for talk... later. But now, let's just see what the cat dragged in, shall we?"

She reached forward and untied my skirt and it dropped to the floor, a mound of red, shapeless silk. She looked down and seeing the garters, unclipped each one, letting first the left, then the right, stocking fall to the floor. She reached behind me and untied the bodice and corset, removing them deftly. I breathed deeply, feeling great relief at having the tightness around my waist removed.

She walked around behind me and pushed me forward, out of the circle created by the remnants of my dress. I had a clear view of Andy now, he was on the bed, looking up at me, his eyes full of alarm but also full of need and desire. She stood directly behind me, I could feel her cold, dragon skin on my back and recoiled slightly at the reptilian coldness of her touch.

She cackled in my ear and touched the small of my back, tracing small circles there. Her hand slipped beneath my underwear and passing my buttock, her long fingers stretched until she came to the warm, wet opening of my vagina. She parted the labia, thrusting the tip of her finger inside me, sending cold bolts of electricity down my spine. I inhaled sharply and she pulled me towards her, the metal of her nipple rings cold against my back.

"If you want him, you'll have to go through me," she hissed.

She withdrew her hand, walked back around to face me, bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste my wetness.

"Mmm. No wonder he likes you. You taste like sunshine and grapefruit."

She went back on point and sashayed back towards Andy, crawling on top of him when she reached the bed. His eyes filled with horror as she climbed on top of him. She looked back toward me and motioned with her fingers for me to join her on top of Andy.

My feet stepped forward without my volition, and it felt like my limbs were attached to puppet strings as I climbed up on to the bed. Suddenly, and inexplicably, she was behind me, unclasping my bra, and releasing my full and heavy breasts from their enclosure. I looked down and saw that Andy was beneath me, his hands released somehow from their bindings and he was grasping each breast in his hands, squeezing and kneading. He sat up and started kissing my neck, and my clavicles.

He lifted one breast to his mouth and started suckling me, gently at first, then harder, much harder. He bit down on the nipple and I pulled back slightly, my breast falling from his mouth. The vines were encircling his wrists again and he was being forced back down on the bed. I turned around and the dragon loomed behind me.

We were both straddling Andy, but she had pushed me forward and was poised over his groin. His eyes went wide with terror and I could tell immediately when he penetrated her because I could feel all of the muscles in his abdomen tighten. She began to ride him and wrapped her arms behind me, stroking my breasts as Andy had done before. I felt helpless and overwhelmed, the weight of her behind me felt inevitable.

Undefeatable.

Indefatigable.

Looking down at Andy, his face stretched between horror and release, I realized that the only way to exorcise this demon enchantress was to unmount her and take her place.

Her arms circled around me, lifting my breasts as Andy had done. Instead of fighting her, I leaned into her, submitting to her embrace. She purred softly in my ear, acknowledging my submission. I moved my hips in time with her motion and could feel my wetness spread over Andy's abdomen. I sighed, hoping the sound was believable and whispered, "kiss me."

Andy moved to sit up but she pushed him down, bending my head back to kiss me. Her lips were like ice, and it felt like she sucked my soul through her lips as she embraced me, like some sort of pornographic dementor.

Thinking that she believed my ruse, I moved slowly so that I now faced her, straddling Andy backwards. I brought my hands up to her breasts, bringing each one to my mouth in faux-benediction. She knocked her head back and cackled loudly. I moved my hands to encircle her waist and before she could think about it, I lifted her bodily from her perch and threw her, as I hard as I could towards the fireplace on the other side of the room. I moved my pelvis quickly and in one smooth motion I had sheathed Andy's full length inside me.

The feeling was electrifying. Like at the end of the Matrix when Neo realizes that he *is* the Matrix. The dragon had been unseated from her perch, but she stalked again towards me en pointe, flapping her arms to frighten me with her dragon wings. This only enraged me further and I started grinding into Andy, lifting my hips up and down to let the full length of his cock rub against my wetness over and over again. His hands were on my hips, lifting me, moving me, but still the dragon approached.

I was frantic. How would I protect Andy? She stalked back and forth at the side of the bed, and made as if she was going to pluck out my eyes with the beak of her headdress. Thinking quickly I dismounted him, turned around and covered his body with mine, bringing my hands up to his face to protect him. He entered me again, slowly this time, moving beneath me so slowly. His skin was covered with a light sheen of sweat and he smelt of wood and pine and sex. My cunt was swollen and wet with the want of him, I ached for him to be deeper, for him to bruise me internally with his thick, pulsating shaft.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the dragon, flying overhead just above us, she was bringing her wings in toward her body to dive bomb us into oblivion. Somehow I knew that the only way to save us both was to surrender myself entirely to Andy and let my orgasm wash over him, baptizing him with my carnal fluids.

I moved my face to his, finding his mouth by kiss. His tongue was warm, tasting slightly of whiskey and he opened his mouth to me, letting me explore his lips and his tongue, biting and sucking as I did so. I dropped my hands to his chest and started circling his nipples with my fingers. He groaned softly and I pinched each nipple, eliciting additional sighs.

He grew harder inside me and more insistent, I could feel he was on the cusp of orgasm. I squeezed my pelvic muscles, to provide further stimulation to him, sending him over the edge. He bucked wildly, pulling my body closer to him, calling out my name as he released his seed into me, pounding me hard and fast and furiously.

I opened my eyes. Andy was beneath me, covered in sweat and shaking slightly. I could feel his hardness inside me, filling me, so warm and penetrating, oscillating with his orgasm, ticking like a metronome. I pulled back suddenly, blinked my eyes and looked at him, checking to see that he was ok. I then pulled back even more, looking for the dragon, but there was nothing there. No roaring fireplace, no four poster bed, no vines around his wrists.

"Where is she," I croaked, my voice little more than a whisper.

"Where is who, baby?" he was stroking my face with his hand, still moving beneath me, inside me.

"The dragon. Victoria, the Dragon?" I muttered.

"Jen, baby, what are you talking about?"

I sat up, looked down and realized suddenly that I had been dreaming. That the entire thing had been a dream. Clearly a dream that I had been acting out and from Andy's concerned expression, Andy had not been aware of this.

"Oh shit," I said, looking down at his beautiful face, which was momentarily contorted with confusion, "please, don't be mad at me."

"About what, Jen, what's going on?" He sat up, but stayed firmly seated inside of me, his hardness still filling me completely.

"Andy, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure I was dreaming," I said, biting my bottom lip.

From his confused expression, Andy did not understand this. Realization than dawned on his face, "you mean just now? While we were having sex? You fell asleep?"

I shook my head, "God no! Andy, I'm so sorry, but I think I've been sleeping the whole time, I think I was acting out one of my sex dreams."

"That's not possible, I was talking to you and you were answering."

"What did I say?"

"Well, now that you mention it, it was a little weird. You got up to go to the bathroom, and when you came back you woke me up and told me to sit on the side of the bed. You took off my shorts and starting giving me a blow job. But you couldn't have been sleeping, your eyes were open, you must remember this Jen."

I laughed to myself and leaned back down onto Andy. He kissed my forehead and my cheek, nuzzling against me.

"What's so funny?" he said, pulling me closer to him.

"Andy, I was asleep. I was dreaming. I was in this ornate,!Edwardian-era room, like in a room at Pemberley."

"You are aware that that is a fictional house, right?"

"You know what I mean, at the house where they filmed Pride & Prejudice."

"Which one, aren't there, like, five of them?"

"Pfft" I said, "the only P&P that matters is the one with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. Anyway, that's beside the point, I was in this fancy house and you were in the adjacent room, only Victoria was there and she was dressed as a dragon and she was... uh... pleasuring you. She undressed me and started touching me and then she got on top of you and I pushed her away and got on top of you myself and I woke up when you came."

He was laughing in earnest now. "You are crazy. You mean to tell me that you've been asleep for the past hour? Through all of it?"

"We've been having sex for the past hour?" I was flabbergasted, how was that even possible?

He looked at the clock on the bedside table, it read 4:20 am. "Yeah, about that. I think you woke me up around 3:30."

"You're not mad at me?" I asked

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I just sleep rape fucked you."

"First of all, I wasn't raped because I was a consenting adult. Second of all, you should be the one who is angry. I need to apologize to you Jen, I should've realized that you were still sleeping, I just figured when you got out of bed and didn't stagger that you were awake and... not as drunk as you were last night."

Memories from last night came flooding back to me. The lovely dinner at Valter's, the first half of the ballet which was so magical, the second half which was steeped in awkward discomfort. Meeting Victoria in the lobby, drinks at Squatter's and then running into her again in the lobby of the hotel. The horror of the evening hit me in full force, and I remembered insulting her and inadvertently telling Andy that I loved him. He must've seen the realization dawn on my face because he laughed.

"Coming back to you now, isn't it?"

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Andy! What did I do? Did I really tell her that I disliked her on the molecular level?"

"You did, and I will never be able to thank you enough for it."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you? You were brilliant and she totally deserved it, she was being an asshole. Scratch that, she is an asshole, nothing's changed since I knew her."

"And you two were really engaged to be married?"

"I had planned on telling you over drinks, but then we agreed not to talk about it. Obviously, I had no idea she'd be staying at the hotel tonight, although it makes sense. She always did like nice things."

I looked around the room, realizing that Andy had had her in mind when he planned our date, the delicious dinner, the ballet and even this room.

"Was she the girl who had the abortion and didn't tell you about it?"

He nodded, moving his hand to my face to push some hair out of my eyes, "she was. She had it after she agreed to marry me. She ended the engagement by telling me about the abortion. She said she wasn't the type to settle down, and start a family. I haven't seen her since then. I had heard she was in Boston, but apparently she's in San Francisco."

"She would have liked the date we went on last night. Fancy restaurant, orchestra seats at the ballet, four star hotel." It occurred to me that Andy likely used Victoria as a benchmark for many things when it came to dating.

"She would have hated Squatter's" he said with a smile.

I laughed, "That's funny, and I thought that was the best part. You, me and seven cocktails sounds like a perfect date."

"This last part wasn't so bad, even if you did sleep through it."

I was still lying on top of Andy, and he was still inside of me, not quite as hard as he was before, but hard enough.

"You do know that we've been talking for, like, five minutes, and you're still inside me." I thought that perhaps he was aware of this, but I wanted to make sure to bring it to his attention.

"I'm glad you noticed. Is that a problem?"

"Uh. No, but does it always do that? Stay hard after you come? You're not still having priapism, are you?"

"Umm. No, but as I recall, we're not quite finished yet. In fact, if my math is correct, we're not even close to finishing."

"You mean because I haven't..."

"Exactly, because you haven't..."

I rocked my hips forward, bringing him slightly deeper inside me and squeezed the muscles of my pelvic floor. He groaned.

"It feels good, doesn't it? I thought it would" I mused, moving my hips slightly in a circular motion, continuing to perform Kegel exercises on his shaft which was becoming decidedly more sturdy.

He lifted his hips in time with my movement, deepening his penetration. I whimpered softly at one particularly delicious thrust.

"I've waited to hear you make that noise for a long time" he said, pulling me closer to him. "I'd like to hear you make more sounds like that."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled us over so that he was now on top of me, no small feat considering that he stayed deep inside me throughout.

"I think we should start from the beginning, since you slept through most, well... all of it."

"What was the beginning?" I said, looking up at him. He was propped above me, one hand on either side of my face, his well-muscled arms and chiseled chest framing his beautiful face in the semi-darkness. He withdrew himself, resting his shaft on the outside of my wet, engorged sex, nudging the labia apart so that he could rub at my clit with his penis.

He bent down and kissed me slowly, and softly. He had morning peach fuzz on his lips which was scratchy and he still tasted slightly of whiskey. The kiss became more passionate, he started sucking my bottom lip, then kissing my neck and my ear. He rubbed harder on my clit, occasionally dancing his tip farther south, tantalizing me with the prospect of penetration once again.

He kissed me down my neck and on to my chest and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and greedily, like a hungry child. His other hand moved in between my legs, gravitating toward my mound of pulsating flesh. He flicked and rubbed and squeezed, entering me with his middle finger, while still stroking me on the outside with his thumb.

He switched breasts, hungrily feeding from the left breast, biting at the nipple until it was hard enough to cut glass. He brought his face back up to meet mine, looking intently into my face. His eyes were so striking, the color of a storm cloud before thunder strikes, and they gazed at me with such power. My orgasm came so suddenly, I hardly cried out at all. My body shook twice and my eyes rolled back slightly. He continued to rub me, dragging out every last cry. Just when I thought the tremor had passed he was there, his fullness so hard and direct and he thrust in to me so deeply I cried out in pain.

"Oh Christ Jen, you're so tight after you come. Oh fuck."

I could feel it, I was tight, my uterus was still oscillating from my orgasm and he stretched me so completely. I pulled my knees back so that he could enter me even deeper, not wanting to know where my body ended and his began. He made long strokes, pulling himself out to the tip and then thrusting deeply into me, like a Norwegian ramrod siege engine on a portcullis door. With each thrust I could feel his balls hit against my ass. He increased the pace, lifting my legs so that they perched on his shoulders. He then open and closed my legs like bellows with each thrust, opening them as he went deep and closing them when he withdrew.

I put my hand between my legs to feel how thick he was and to feel how much he stretched me. My clit was throbbing and ached to be touched, he watched as I started playing with myself, using the tip of my middle finger to oscillate rapidly over my clit. I wanted to come again so he could feel me tighten around his cock, I wanted to give that to him.

With the next opening of my legs he dropped them to the side and moved his arms to either side of my waist and started thrusting hard and fast, keeping time with the rhythm I beat out on my clit. He took my nipple in his mouth again and bit down hard, sucking violently.

My second orgasm of the morning was notable for three reasons: it was my first ever during sex, it lasted for a full minute and a half, and it was followed by a third about four minutes later when he came a second time.

We lay on our sides, our chests not touching since we were both covered in sweat, but still joined below, neither of us wanting to sever this connection just yet.

"That was incredible" I said, lifting up my hand and bringing it to his full lips. He kissed it and looked me in the eyes.

He brought his left hand up to my right breast, passing the finger over the visible bite mark on the areola. "That was just the beginning" he said with a grin, "wait until we get to the next part." His hand passed down my body stopping again at my labia, swollen and sweaty, smelling faintly vulgar and wanton. He spread my lips, causing me to gasp again, caressing the bruised flesh with his thumb. Sore as it was, tired as I was, my body responded to him without my explicit consent. He rubbed me slowly, bringing a surge of wetness from deep within before he started moving again inside me.

He moved in closer to me, rolling me back on top of him, all the while keeping the soft, circular motion on my clit while I rode him, getting him harder and harder. I arched my back and tilted my pelvis, taking his whole length inside me. Of necessity, my movements were slower, his thrusting gentler, but the movement of his thumb on my clit was inexorable. When my fourth, and final, orgasm of the morning faded, I rolled off of him, finally severing our bond.

"Andy?" I said, as my eyes fluttered and fought back waves of exhaustion.

"Yes Jen?"

"I'm so glad I found someone like you."

He chuckled low in his chest, and leaned over to me, biting the lobe of me ear. "Me too, Jen. Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Noah By Bre

Romance

91.1K 2.4K 19
18+ MATURE CONTENT Doctor Noah Westbrook. I'm young, and successful. I have everything and anything I could want, but there's something missing from...
154K 4.4K 14
Noah Bennett is a child cancer doctor, who is gay and submissive - he just isn't aware he is submissive. He is shy around people unless it is his pat...
9.5K 837 100
JENNIFER IS A YOUNG DOCTOR THAT BELIEVED SHE WASN'T MEANT FOR LOVE AFTER 2 BAD RELATIONSHIPS. UNTIL SHE MEETS JAKE. *WARNING THE STORY DOES CONTAIN V...
47.4K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...