The Shinso Family (MHA x Male...

By Stacy_Evan

Y/n is Hitoshi's caring and loving twin brother. Their life is fine, until they get their quirks. Hitoshi get... More

The beginning {1}
EASTER SPECIAL
Thing
The unexpected {2}
Bakugou's birthday
Hagakure's Birthday

Intro

281 2 6
By Stacy_Evan

Hey, peeps! This is my first story. I'll update every Friday, if I can. I'll do one with female reader later. If there are mistakes, pretend they aren't there or tell me. There will be two(or more) chapters today. I will be taking my time in doing this. And this is my idea, which mean original not copying anyone's idea's, you can do something similar if you please writers. And this will have a lot, most chapters will be long. Yes, I know most of you hate waiting for the chapters to come out, as do I. That's why I told(wrote) you guys when I'll be updating. Pictures don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Y/n will be replacing Aoyama, and Hitoshi will be replacing Mineta.

_________________________________________________________

                                                         Warnings:

* Child neglect.

* Child abuse.

* Bulling.

* Muzzles.

* Mentions of suicide.

* Discrimination.

* Crack(Wrote mostly past 12:00 or 00:00)

_________________________________________________________

                                                            Characters:

(Hair is blue, and eyes are sliver. Is wearing earrings.(Yes I know that this is supposed to look like Jirou, but just pretend the earjacks are earrings.) And credits to the artist! If you're reading this, hope you're happy.)

Name: Mio Shinso.

Quirk: Control and Glow.

Description: (Control)Can control whoever user touches for 30 minutes, and target must be touched by fingers. (Glow) Lets user glow whenever and lets user blind others.

Drawback(s): (Control) If used to much user's hands will hurt. (Glow) If used to much user will feel nauseated and can pass out.

Likes: Haru, shiny things, Hero's, jewelry, fancy things, and Y/n.

Dislikes: Villains, villainous quirks, people who have villainous quirks, the quirkless, and the LGBTQ+.

Sexuality: Straight(Bottom).

Relationship with: Haru(married)

Job: Model.

(Pinkish purple hair and purple eyes. And credits to the artist! If you're reading this, hope you're happy.)

Name: Haru Shinso.

Quirk: Animal transformation.

Description: Lets user change into any animal user wants, voice activated.

Drawback(s): When used too much user needs to sleep a lot or will pass out.

Likes: Mio, Y/n, Hero's, and cats.

Dislikes: Villains, villainous quirks, people who have villainous quirks, the quirkless, the LGBTQ+, and dogs.

Sexuality: Straight(Top).

Relationship: Mio(married)

Job: Lawyer.

(Eyes are sliver. No you can't change anything about Y/n, other than interests. And credits to the artist! If you're reading this, hope you're happy. And this same artist drew the picture I'm using for Hitoshi.)

Name: Y/n Shinso.

Quirk: Neko.

Description: User can turn into a full cat/kitten(depending on age), human cat hybrid, or human. User will have cat like abilities.

Drawback(s): If used to much user will turn into a cat-human mix to rest.

Likes: Hitoshi, fish, cats, dirt, climbing, reading, playing around, hunting, and sleeping.

Dislikes: Haru, Mio, loud noises, water, strong scents, and staying still for to long.

Sexuality: Bisexual(Bottom).

Relationship: None(beginning) Neito Monoma(Dating, when in UA, and married after graduating UA).

Job: None(beginning) Hero in training(When at UA)Underground hero(After graduating UA).

(Eyes are purple. And credits to the artist! If you're reading this, hope you're happy. And this same artist drew the picture I'm using for Y/n.)

Name: Hitoshi Shinso.

Quirk: Brainwash

Description: Allows user to put target in a state where they are forced to obey whatever user commands. User can only activate this power when target verbally responds to something user says. Brainwashing must be intentionally activated and will not take effect if user doesn't want it to. (Got this information from My Hero Academia Wiki Fandom.)

Drawback(s): Needing someone else to instigate is likely the Drawback. Since he can't use his Quick freely it likely doesn't strain him. (I thank Colinand2 for commenting this and telling me.)

Likes: Y/n, cats, coffee, sleep, and Eraserhead(Shota Aizawa).

Dislikes: Mio, Haru, loud noises, and muzzles.

Sexuality: Gay(Top).

Relationship: None (beginning) Denki Kaminari(Dating, when in UA, and married after graduating UA).

Job: None(beginning) Hero in training(When at UA)Underground Hero(After graduating UA).

_________________________________________________________

Word count(without this): 679

Word count(with this): 685

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 9
I don't see a lot of hazbin hotel x male readers After being sacrificed by a cult, y/n finds himself in hell. Having nowhere to go or any family to c...
697K 25.8K 85
Pepper never meant to lose her best friend. Lucas never meant to fall in love. Yet the aftermath of broken hearts leads them to blur the lines of the...
229K 10K 68
[STATUS: COMPLETED] a good and fun-witted person like Can meets the leader of the secret thug group named Tin. hate will maintain their relationship...
505K 17.1K 50
when harry starts at a new school for his senior year, he's determined to hide his sexuality from his classmates. then he meets his best friends, and...