The Mission (Ein x Pierce sto...

By JenniferCalel890

Ein has just gotten a job as a spy. through his journey he will meet new friends, Aphmau, Pierce, and more. h... More

The dream is what started it - Chapter 2
The Fight - Chapter 3
The fight was just a benefit for later... - Chapter 4
Announcement
Sad, important news... I'm taking taking the story down... sorry...
Chapter 5... the rest of the story that I have...

Chapter 1 - New Job

89 3 57
By JenniferCalel890

Ein's POV

I still can't believe I'm joining some spy club job. Like who would see me do this?! But anyway- I see the building to pull into.

(Guys he's driving. Sorry, forgot to tell y'all 😅)

10 minutes later

After I get out of my car and get everything ready, I look to see a man inside the building look at me through the window. He had mid long brunette hair that was tied into a small ponytail, and had beautiful ocean blue eyes. WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING?! At least no one heard that. But, I go inside and wait.

15 minutes later

(Sorry if I have too many time skips now or later in the story 😭)

Finally, someone comes out and takes me to see the boss.

Mr Charles: "You must be Ein Escalante, right?"

Ein: "Yes sir, yeah that's me."

Mr.Charles: "Well after looking at your report, we are happy to say that, your PART OF THE TEAM!"

Ein: "FUCK YA! Oh,... Mind my language."

Mr.Charels: "Your fine. We here that a lot around here."

Ein: "Oh, wel if that's the case thank okay."

Mr.Charels: "Good to hear, now go head to lunch it's everyone's lunch break."

Ein: "Okay... Well bye."

Mr.Charles: "See you around, Ein."

(IDK what or how to write and interview okay, you can't blame me 😭 Also Mr.Charels was the boss, so yeah.)

As I head out, like everyone else, I see that same man from before looking at me. I ignore it and head to the lunch room. After I get my food and go sit down, by myself, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly react and smack the person. I look over to see a girl with black hair and amber eyes laying in the floor, rubbing her cheek.

Ein: "Oh fuck! Sorry!"

Aphmau: "No, it's fine. I shouldn't have snuck up on you... Oh! By the way, I'm Aphmau."

Ein: "Nice, I'm Ein... This is also my day here too... So I don't really know anyone here..."

Aphmau: "Well, let me show you around!"

Ein: "Well, um... Sure! Why not?!"

Aphmau: "Then let's go!"

Ein: "Okay, w-wait! Let me eat my food, bitch!"

Aphmau: "NO! I'm gonna show you around! Now let's go!"

She then stared to drag me out of the lunch room.

45 minutes later

After, since forever, we were allowed to go home. I spotted that same guy from before looking at me, once again. I could feel my face heat up and I start to blush a little before I ran out. What is this feeling? It's probably just from embarrassment... Right? Maybe I should talk to Aphmau about it tomorrow.

Pierce's POV

I could see that same gorgeous boy blushing, once he saw me, run out the front main doors. I have never seen him around though. I then see Aphmau run up too me, and she seemed excited as well.

Aphmau: "Hey Pierce! Whatcha lookin' at? You blushing a bit." -LA GASP- "Do YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!?!"

Pierce: "W-what?! N-no! I don't know w-what your t-talking about!"

Aphmau: "Uh-huh... I saw you looking at someone. Plus you stuttering. Don't lie to me! I can tell you are starting to have feelings for someone! I can also help you! Come on! PLEASEEEEE!"

She kept begging and begging on and on. So I thought about it for a little and finally decided to argee with her.

Pierce: "... Fine.... It's a guy. And he has black hair with a blue strand in the front of his hair. And if I'm correct, I think he has... Silver eyes." Said the brown haired boy while blushing a bit talking to his best friend.

Aphmau: "Oh~. Wait! Is he new here by any chance?"

Pierce: "I don't know. I haven't seen him around here before though."

A smirk then appeared on Aphmau's face as she look at me with a smile.

Aphmau: "Hehe..."

Pierce: What? What's so funny? I swear if it's something stupid I'm gonna-" I was then interrupted by the Amber eyed girl.

Aphmau: "Relax... Well, lucky for you bitch, I know him~. Let's say we're friends. Oh. And that's Ein by the way."

Pierce: "WAIT! YOU KNOW HIM?! APH! Well... Umm... Can you tell me more about about him... When you can? Please..."

Aphmau: "Sure~" she said in a teasing manner, "If you want~, I can even let y'all meet each other."

Pierce: "Well... Heh... Thanks Aph."

Aphmau: "No problem... Ein obsessor."

Pierce: "Shut the FUCK UP APH!"

Aphmau: "okay, okay, whatever. Oh, just saying your blushing... Like hard core right now bitch."

Pierce: "I am?!? Ughhhhhhh! Why do you do this to meeee! I swear your the FUCKING WORST YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Aphmau: To be correct, I don't do this too you, you do this to yourself. Ein probably also does this to you too. You Bastard."

She then skipped away grinning at me. I was so annoyed. But you know what will probably calm me down, going home and going into bed. I walk to my car, still blushing, and drove myself back home.

(861 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...