Professor Shapes Daughter

By HopeLemieux

Hello my name is Y/N Snape. You may know my father Professor Severus Snape, he's the potions teacher at the H... More

The New Kid
The boy with blond hair

Let's be friends!

6 0 0
By HopeLemieux

I was about to walk out the door when someone shouts out my name. 

? -  "Y/N!"

 I turn around to see three people two boys and one girl. They walk up to me. 

? - "You are Y/N right?"

 One of the boys ask me. 

Y/N - "Yes, yes I am"  

Harry Potter - well hi I'm Harry, Harry Potter. And this is Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger." 

 Y/N - "Nice to meet you all.

I smile.

Hermione Granger - Nice to meet you too, we were just wondering if you would like to be friends?" 

 Y/N - "well of course I would!"

 I smile.

 Ron Weasley- "Great. Well then we'll catch you later Y/N."  

Y/N - "Definitely."

 I smile just before we walk past each other. 

I sigh then walk out of the great hall. I start walking thought the halls when two red headed boys walk up to me.

 ? - "Hello I'm Fred Weasley and this is my twin brother George, we were just wondering if you would want to be friends?

 I smile. 

Y/N -  "sure." 

After the introduction all three of us stand and talk for a while. 

About ten minutes go by and we are still chatting when one of the brothers freezes in his feet.

 George Weasley - "Um Y/N behind you."

 He points behind me.

 George Weasley - "I think we will catch you later Y/N."

 And they both fled. I take a sigh of relief and turn around

Y/N - "hi dad."

 I look up at my father. 

Father (professor Snape) - "Hello. I see you have made friends."

Y/N - "more than I can count that's for sure."

 I sigh 

Father (professor Snape) - "anyway are you ready for a tour or would you just like to explore on your own?"

 Y/N - "I think I'll be fine on my own, I have had enough human interaction for today but thanks anyway dad."

Father (professor Snape) - "well if you need any help you know where to find me." 

I nod and watch him walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 881 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
227K 3.1K 85
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
572K 19.3K 82
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...