The sort-of-but-not-really-a...

By LilyShan

A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story beh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Final
Why?

16

85 0 0
By LilyShan

16

We were going out for breakfast. Before the boys left for the other concert locations around New Zealand.

I was sad.

I felt like a rock had fallen into my chest and sat there making me feel at my lowest.

I had to be beautified before we went anywhere.

Louis had acted normal around me come morning. He smiled and joked and laughed but he didn't do anything to show that we had practically sucked each others faces last night.

When I joined them, freshly dressed and styled, in the limo. Liam winked at me.

I didn't understand it at first until Paul turned to me.

"Unfortunately," I knew what he was going to say, after breakfast it would be goodbye and we would never meet again.

"This," he paused, "not goodbye,"

"What?!" I gasped.

"The media has gotten worse, the film of you and Louis has gone viral and out on your own isn't safe. You'll have to stay with us, and I'm sure the boys don't mind."

They smile and me an Liam laughed, "You're apart of the 1D gang, can't get rid of us that easily!"

"Aw," I smiled and we went in for a dog pile hug and smashed heads together.

I fell back rubbing my temple.

"But what about school," I muttered, "I start in two days,"

"All has been cancelled and postponed when it is safe we will pay for your missed classes and lessons to be retaken. As this effects your safety everything is okay,"

"Thanks Paul,"

He smiled and answered a call on his Bluetooth.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wellington is finished," said Niall, "next on our tour is Auckland!"

I nodded.

"Suzan and Philip will be joining us as will of corse Tilly."

* * *

I sat in the airport. Why are they staring?

I tapped my foot on the ground.

Look away please.

"Here," Louis handed me my second coffee of the day, I took it thankfully and he sat next to me.

I sipped at my drink but pulled away quickly because it burned. I ended up slurping some on my pants and jumped even higher. Louis just chuckled.

"Don't laugh," I smiled.

"Sorry," Louis smiled.

We sat in silence for a moment staring into each others eyes.

"What is this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, what are we? Last night I just-"

He kissed me.

"If you want you can be my girlfriend, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"No thanks," he kissed me again, it was weird people staring.

"Oh. My. God!" Cried Niall.

"My one true pairing is coming true!" Laughed Harry.

"Congratulations," smiled Liam.

"Hmm," smiled Zayn studying us with content curiosity.

They sat with us and Louis placed his arm around me and rubbed his buckled on my head, I squirmed to pull him off.

"Are you... You know... A thing?" Asked Harry.

"What type of thing?"

"Obviously," I said pushing Louis away, "that ONE thing,"

The laughed at my joke.

"But seriously," said Zayn, his eyes scanning us for flaws or cracks, "are you together?"

For a moment, in his voice, I heard the tight cry of jealousy.

"I popped the question but she said no,"

"Aw," the boys chorused.

"You are famous," I said apologetically, "I can't handle the fame just like you can't handle me ,"

"You wanna beat," he flirted kissing me again.

"Ew, god, stop it," groaned Niall, "public displays, really?" He rolled his eyes, "save it for the plane."

"Speaking of planes, here it is," noted Paul coming over with his own coffee and leading us away to the plane.

We boarded the plane and the boys took their seats. I went to sit on my own but Louis caught my hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

"Oi!" I laughed as he hugged me tightly.

I sat in my own seat next to him and he kissed my cheek.

"You are beautiful," he hummed.

"Shh," I hushed putting in headphones. He pulled one out and stole my iPod to choose a song.

"There's no me on this," he laughed.

"I don't like you," I giggled winking at him.

"Oh, don't be mean," he scrolled three my songs and found something he liked.

I finished my coffee and binned it just as we began to take off.

Niall lay in his seat humming something with his guitar strung across his lap. Harry and Liam played an old game of battleships. Zayn wore his headphones and sat right t the back on his own listing I his music as loud as he could.

Louis and I just talked.

I didn't know anything about him.

I also checked my phone.

My mum was freaking so I called her.

Louis even chatted to her for a bit.

She was happy I had a boyfriend even though I told her we were really an item. She even spent ten minutes telling Louis the story of my ex which was embarrassing. When the call was finished and we began landing Louis brought it up again.

"Your mum said your last boyfriend cheated on you,"

I paused and sighed, "yeah, three months ago,"

"Are you okay?"

I laughed, "yeah! I broke up with him, the other girl told me and she cheated on him with another guy and isn't know he had a girlfriend until she found my contact on his phone," I leaned on his shoulder.

"She was my neighbor, the girl from the restaurant, she is obsessed with you guys,"

Louis smiled and brushed hair behind my ear, "he's not even that good looking, why'd he cheat on you? You could do way better,"

This upset me.

"For one, looks don't matter, he cheated on me because surprisingly I wasn't pretty enough for him and at that time I couldn't do any better, no guy would take a second glance at me, no one cared about me, and now people do care because I have a sex-god boyfriend!"

"I'm a sex-god am I?"

"Shut up," I playfully slapped his chest.

"And I'm your boyfriend! I don't think I'm ready for his type of commitment!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Appearances don't matter to me," he said.

"Really?" I asked, "You only noticed me when I was all pretty,"

"That's not true," he glared, "when I first ran into you and caught you buying tampons," I blushed uncontrollably, "I thought you were so sweet, so kind, so different and that's what makes you beautiful."

"Did you mean to quote your own song?"

"Yeah," he kissed me as we landed in Auckland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.5K 12
29.8K 834 45
Ever fantasized what life would be like with the dreamiest, cutest, and kindest of the One Direction guys would be like? Well then this story is for...