Seongjoong Oneshots🔞

By lil_meowx

Here's a collection of seongjoong oneshots that I wrote based on my imagination. They are smutty, fluffy, or... More

intro
gotta go
lick: part 1
lick: part 2
love language (fluff)
behind the scenes
drunk
slippery
bad boy
slow it down make it bouncy
mine, all mine (fluff)
in the mountains⛰️
paint my body
pussycat
threesome
little twink
room service
just you wait
your majesty: part 1🤴
your majesty: part 2🤴
sexting
self-care night (fluff)
rockstar
puppy
campfire🏕️
scandalous pt.1
fantasy
breed me
valenteez: part 1
valenteez: part 2
valenteez: part 3
working out
sweet and spicy
not so innocent
elevator
self-care night (smut ver.)
jealousy
obsessed with you
pick me, alpha
work

bite my neck (ot8)

1.2K 10 5
By lil_meowx

CW: alternate universe🧛

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

Seonghwa

Hongjoong

Six hungry vampires circled their next target; a petite looking boy with chocolate eyes and light brown hair, dressed in a black suit and tie round his neck. They'd found him walking along the streets that night, all alone, and when he shouted at them to get out of his way, the vampires had no choice but to take him with them to their 'home', an abandoned warehouse.

"What do you want from me?! I told you I don't have time to play your games, let me go!" Hongjoong yelled, his gaze shifting from one vampire to the next, locking with their deep pink eyes that pierced right through his soul.

The tallest one, Yunho, approached him with a creepily nice smile on his face, saying, "are you scared of us, dear boy?"

"Huh! Why would I be? Y'all are just a bunch of delinquents trying to make a fool of yourselves!" He scoffed.

"I really don't like it when you do that. Talk back. This isn't a joke, mind you. Wooyoung, strip him."

"WAIT WHA??" Before hongjoong could properly react, his clothes were completely off. The cold, damp floors touching his bare skin made him wince, but he continued to put on a brave face as the vampires were huddled by the side in discussion. He faintly heard something like: "who's going first?" and "looks like the feisty type."

When they were done arguing with each other, two vampires by the names wooyoung and yeosang respectively, dashed to the boy's side. Despite knowing what was about to come, hongjoong didn't try to escape, he just stayed on the floor.

One of the pale-faces got behind him and wrapped their muscular arms around his chest, breathing in his scent while sending chills down hongjoong's spine. Wooyoung, he managed to identify the other one, lay on his stomach in front of hongjoong and took the human's dick in his mouth.

He might've felt cold everywhere else, but wooyoung's mouth was warm enough to bring him a bit of comfort. The vampire skillfully lapped the length of his cock, teased the tip, before taking him whole again, sucking on his way up...then down. It felt so good that hongjoong's jaw slackened, hanging open to let the moans out. The second tallest vampire, mingi, took the opportunity to stand right above wooyoung and shove his dick into hongjoong's mouth. "That's it, suck as hard as you can sweetheart." He instructed, gripping onto the boy's hair while thrusting his hips.

"Hey...why don't I get to fuck him?" Yeosang whined. His mouth roamed hongjoong's smooth neck, tongue stuck out to taste his skin, before he found a comfortable spot to leave a bruise.

"Wait for your turn bitch." Mingi snapped as he aggressively fucked hongjoong's mouth, ignoring the human's gags and whimpers. Hongjoong did everything he could to relax, allowing mingi to enter deeper, all the way to the back of his throat, and he knew it worked when mingi let out a loud grunt. The next thing he felt was cum spilling down his throat. He waited for mingi to finish before focusing back on wooyoung giving him head. Occasionally, the vampire's sharp front teeth would gently graze his tip, turning him on even more. The unruly wet sounds caused by how much he was leaking also sent him spiralling towards his orgasm. "I'm- I'm close!" He warned. Wooyoung quickly let go of his dick and stroked it till hongjoong came on his face in never-ending spurts. When it was over, the vampire pushed mingi out of the way and leaned forward to kiss hongjoong.

"Wooyoung, get off him! Let me do my thing now!" Yeosang complained again, causing both mingi and wooyoung to back off. "On your knees, babe. Yunho, let him blow you."

Hongjoong swiftly got on all fours, feeling a pair of cold hands grip his waist, then yeosang's dick poking at his entrance. The tall vampire positioned himself underneath hongjoong so that his crotch lined up with his face. "Do me the way you did that other guy, understand?"

"Yes..." He replied nervously, getting straight to work. He gave a few licks to Yunho's dick and watched it spring to life, before wrapping his lips around the head and bopping his head. The moment he felt Yeosang enter him, he flinched with a gasp but otherwise kept quiet.

"You don't do this very often, don't you? So tight...it's squeezing me. But I love it. Make me cum, can you do that for me?"

Hongjoong could only nod silently, the pain from being stretched on one end, and choked on the other bringing tears to his eyes.

It wasn't long before both Yunho and Yeosang came inside him.

When he looked up, he was met with an erotic scene; san and jongho hooking up in the same position he and yeosang was in, and they were watching them. At some point, San flipped the youngest vampire onto his back and continued to pound inside him with his legs over his broad shoulders. Their moans and groans aroused hongjoong so much that he grew hard again. "Wha..t about those two? Aren't they gonna fuck me too?" He bravely asked.

Yunho looked at him with surprise. "You mean san and jongho? I don't know about that...you might not survive till the end."

"I can take it. I want them, please."

"Whatever."

In a split second, the two strongest vampires were by hongjoong's side. "I can read your mind, my boy. I know what you're thinking. You really want that?" The one by the name San said.

"I want...now."

They got into position. San laying on his back, hongjoong straddling his lap, and jongho kneeling right behind him. This time, they made sure to apply some lubrication. When hongjoong felt ready, he meekly tapped San's shoulder.

The older vampire inserted his dick up first, allowing hongjoong to ride him for a few seconds before signalling to jongho, who struggled to get his tip past the rim. Double penetration was something hongjoong had never tried before, so he was extremely nervous and worried that it'd tear. Each time jongho went in further, hongjoong's cries got louder. All he could feel was pain.

"Hey...human, don't be scared. Look at me." San comforted, trying to get hongjoong's attention. The creepy pink eyes weren't of much comfort, but then he saw the vampire smile ever so slightly(in a nice way), and he loosened up right away. Now he had two dicks up his ass, moving at an agonisingly slow pace. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling, but after a while he got used it, that's when the pleasure started to kick in.

"Shit, this is making me horny." Wooyoung admitted, grabbing his dick from his pants and jerking himself while watching the action.

All four of them came eventually, creating a sticky messy everywhere. Yunho groaned at the sight, knowing he'd be the one having to clean it up.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps.

It was another vampire. He had pink hair, eyes and lips, wore a white blouse, and a black corset. Something about the way he was dressed made hongjoong wonder whether he was the superior. The footsteps stopped right before him, and hongjoong seriously thought this was it, he was going to get bitten any moment.

"Seonghwa! We've done our duty, he's all yours now." Jongho said.

"Who are you? You're late. I'm not in the mood to have sex anymore." Hongjoong blabbered to the new face without thinking.

The vampire crouched to meet his eye level and tilted his chin up with a finger. "Don't worry, I'm not here for that. I've got way more important things to do." He said to hongjoong.

"Like what? Turn me into a vampire?"

"Exactly. Didn't you want this? Every night you dreamed of becoming a vampire. I'm helping you make it come true."

"How did you know??! Fuck you can read minds...but still!" Hongjoong was extremely annoyed by the fact that everything in his mind could be seen by the vampires, even the dirty thoughts, especially the dirty thoughts.

Seonghwa suddenly stood up and zoomed out of the room. Their super fast speed was something hongjoong never understood why was necessary. "Where did he go? He's coming back right?"

"Oh my gosh shut up will you?" Mingi barked, making the room so quiet afterwards that you could hear a pin drop.

Seonghwa did come back. He had a small bag slung over his shoulder as he approached them. In a flash, he scooped hongjoong in his arms and they practically flew to another room in the warehouse, one that had a bed. The six other vampires followed. Then he placed hongjoong onto the mattress and climbed over him. Before he sank his teeth into hongjoong's neck, he pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing?? Hurry, bite me," the human urged.

"You...I can feel you. It's pressing against my leg."

Hongjoong stared at seonghwa in confusion, until he looked down and realised what was happening. "Shit sorry, just ignore it. You're not gonna bite it off ri- right?"

Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows, but didn't say anything. He took hongjoong's hard cock from under his leg and began to stroke his hand over it up and down. Droplets of precum instantly oozed from the tip as he gracefully slid from the base up the shaft, circling his thumb when it reached the top. Only when hongjoong was fully aroused did seonghwa lean forward to bite the soft skin. A sickening wet crunch sound pierced through the air, followed by hongjoong's screech that could be heard throughout the entire warehouse.

Inside hongjoong's mind, his millions of thoughts were blurred by the excruciating pain that zapped every inch of his nerves. He could physically feel seonghwa's venom seeping into his bloodstream, and his body fighting to prevent it from taking over his system. Out of nowhere, he felt immense pain running down his back, spreading towards every limb, causing him to arch upwards, crying for it to stop. His vision too, went blurry as it started to die down; he could only recognise seonghwa's pink hair. Then his breath was caught in an unexpected kiss.

Seonghwa gently soothed him, smearing blood all over hongjoong's lips. It was then that hongjoong remembered about the hand on his dick. His eyes snapped open to look down. Seonghwa never stopped stroking it, and by now he was so close to his high. Just 2 more strokes and hongjoong was cumming. He watched the last rope shoot from his slit, before passing out from the lack of energy.

_________________________________________

Several days later, he woke up in seonghwa's arms.

"Seonghwa..." He croaked, forcing a smile.

"Hello vampire. How are you feeling? Does it hurt anywhere?"

Hongjoong slowly sat up and stretched his arms. They'd put him in clothes while he was sleeping. "No, I feel fine. I...I can sense everything, and I feel...strong!" As soon as he said that he smashed the bed frame with his fist.

"I just bought that."

"Sorry, I'll get you a new one. For your next victim." He said with a smirk. "What's in that bag?" He pointed at the small bag seonghwa had brought with them to the room just before the transformation.

"Oh just some clothes. And, your training booklet." Seonghwa replied.

"What training booklet? For working out? Vampires need that?"

"Not exactly. You will be trained to become a good vampire, a clean,  well-behaved and mannered one. You will also have sex training. You're going to need that knowledge when we choose the next human."

"What the fuck- You're telling me those six guys were trained to do that to me?" Hongjoong asked in disbelief.

"Indeed. Because once you're one of us, sex will never be the same as compared to when you were human. Why, did they not do a good job?"

"No no it's not that. All's good. So, who's giving me the training?"

The pink haired vampire got up from the bed and began untying his corset.

"Me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.7K 103
San adores Yeosang, a bit too much so he shows affection in the weirdest way possible. (Language, fluff, smut, angst, Violence) May have spelling er...
142K 1.8K 27
[REQUESTS: CLOSED❌] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for...
167K 2.7K 23
this is an old ass oneshot book that i wrote in 2020 so if you want to read it venture at your own risk💀💀 its definitely cringy and poorly written ...
78.8K 728 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊