⚡️Pokémon Oneshots⚡️

Par TheFlittleOne

Just a little collection of oneshots from Pokémon!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter if you want to mak... Plus

A/N: Currently not taking anymore requests
Learning To Move On (Implied Amourshipping)
An... Applin? (Guruminshipping)
It's Lovely To See You Again, My Dear (Heattagshipping)
Girlfriends Just Want To Have Fun (Moonlightblossomshipping)
Cuddles (Guruminshipping)
We Met In Eterna Forest (Gaiashipping)
I Want To Show You How Much I Care (Modelshipping)
Helping You Out Of Your Comfort Zone... Again (Jellowshipping)
Hopelessly Falling For Each Other (Darkvineshipping)
I'll Miss You... (Chibigirlshipping)
PokéProm (Superstarshipping)
Bittersweet Goodbyes (Aquariumplantshipping)
Let It Go (Aureliashipping)
Hot & Cold (Semifinalshipping)
Alone Together (Firstfriendshipping)
Don't You Remember Me, Red? (Namelessshipping)
You Finally Became Champion Of My Heart (Palletshipping)
You'll Find The Right Person (One-sided Amourshipping)
With You (Firstfriendshipping)
Accepted (Aquariumplantshipping)
Crushing On My Best Friend (Tomboyshipping)
Crushing On My Best Friend Part 2 (Tomboyshipping)
All I Have Ever Really Wanted (Gothgfshipping)
Mudsdale Ride (Takenshipping)
Bonding Expirience (Bloomboltshipping)
Under The Stars (Moonlightblossomshipping)
A/N: Hiatus

One More Dance? (Contestshipping)

451 6 5
Par TheFlittleOne

This is a fluffy Contestshipping oneshot where there is a ball taking place in Lilycove City and May goes, hoping Drew would be there too...

-------

May's POV:

Today was a nice and quiet Saturday. There weren't any contests on at the moment so I was now back at home with my family.

But as I was just lying around, not doing much other than staring up at the ceiling, my door suddenly burst open.

"May! MAY!" Max shouted.

I turned to my side to see my younger brother bouncing up and down with excitement, his black lense glasses slipping down his nose.

"What is it, Max?" I asked, my tone sounding annoyed because I wanted peace again.

He wanted to ramble on and on about something but didn't know how to start but didn't know how to, so he handed me a yellow envelope. It had a stamp with the logo of the Pokémon Activities Committee on it and was addressed directly to me.

"This better not be another round of Pokémon contests they've started!" I said as I began it open, "I'm so tired of it!"

I've started to realise that as the months have gone by, I've started to not enjoy performing in contests as much as I used to. There hasn't been much competition recently, other than a new, rising star named Lisia and her friend Serena, and I haven't seen Drew in ages...

Drew, I miss him so much! I miss his shiny, green hair, his twinkling, green eyes, and... I just want to see him again so badly.

I read through the letter, and it said how there would be a ball for the best contest competitors taking place today at Lilycove City. It also said how the cutest couple with the best dance would win and take home a special ribbon!

"It sounds exciting, doesn't it?" Max asked.

"Yeah, it does!" I replied, "I can't wait to hopefully see Dre- I mean my friends, again!"

I think my younger brother has known for a while that I have feelings for Drew, but I don't admit to it, and he continues to tease me about it.

"Yeah, right!" He replied with a smug face.

"Just get out!" My face went as red as a Tomato Berry, and I threw my pillow into his face, knocking off his glasses.

He picked them up and placed them on his face before skipping out of my room, chorusing. "May likes Drew! May likes Drew!" as he did. He's so annoying!

I read back though the letter a few more times before slipping it back in the envelope and placing it on my bedside table. I then got out my PokéNav Plus and decided to message to see if he would respond.

It took a few attempts to get the right words out, but I managed to find the perfect thing to say:

Me:
Hey Drew! We haven't spoke in a while but are you coming to the ball being held in Lilycove City?

I waited in my room for a few hours bit had no reply. There weren't even ticks to show if he's read the message!

I just haven't seen him in ages, and I'm worried. He could be dead for all I know, but I really hope he isn't and that he'll come.

Because to be honest, someone like me can't just go to a ball and not have a date. I would get made fun of by Harley or Brianna and then just... lose all confidence in myself.

But later on and still with no reply, I knew I had to get ready anyway. I did some rummaging around in my wardrobe until I picked out a long, crimson red dress. I then found a few gold bracelets, black heels and a magenta bow to tie my hair up with and I was ready.

I walked down the stairs carefully and then went into the living room to find my parents waiting for me. I had told them about the ball earlier but really wanted to show off my dress to see what they thought.

"It looks beautiful!" Mom said, "Any boy would be lucky to have a dance with you!"

My dad simply just nodded and smiled because he wasn't really into fashion, but at least that way I could tell he liked it.

Max wasn't asleep because it was past his bedtime, but I bet he would have liked it too.

I waved goodbye to both of them and then walked out of the house, clutching my dress to avoid myself tripping on it. Almost immediately, I saw there was a black limo waiting on the drive so I opened the door and hopped in.

Sitting next to me was Vivian Meridian, the lady who has hosted all of the Hoenn contests I have participated in the past few years. She was wearing a hot pink dress with a yellow cardigan on top and she clasped her hands together when she saw.

"Hello May, it's lovely to see you again!" She exclaimed, smiling happily.

"Hi Vivian! It's nice to see you too!" I replied and waved, my bracelets swinging around ss I did.

As the limo backed off of the drive and down the road, me and Vivian began chatting endlessly. To be fair, I haven't seen her in a while and we've known each other for a long time, so of course we are pretty good friends.

But there was one question plaguing my mind and I knew I had to say something...

"Do you know if Drew is going to be there?" I asked finally.

She was caught a little of guard by the question but then quickly shook her head.

"I haven't seen him yet, no that I have seen him in a while. You two disappeared so suddenly from the contests that all of us were worried sick!" Vivian replied.

"Oh," I replied, really shocked that was the case, "Sorry about that!"

We continued chatting until finally arrivng in front if the Lilycove Contest Hall. It looked so different at night, it was barely recognisable!

The taxi driver helped both me and Vivian put of the limo and then we began walking towards the big building together. Every step I took, I could here the pop music getting louder and I already felt comfortable.

We walked through the entrance and the first thing I saw was that then reception room was where this was being held. Everywhere I looked, I could see flashing lights, familiar faces raving together and really loud music.

Vivian walked off to join up with my sister and that then left me to look for people by myself. I wandered around but there weren't many people I recognised except for Harley and Brianna.

Harley is this really manipulative, androgynous guy who just really annoys thr hell out of me and has hurt me too much. He was standing in a corner with Solidad who I do like but don't want to talk with if Harley is there.

And Brianna is this younger girl who I did like at one point, but she was too whiny and annoying and fangirls about Drew too much. We both see each other as competition and I haven't spoke to her in a while because I just don't want anything to do with her.

More familiar faces started arriving and for a while I started hanging out with Lisia and Serena, two of my best friends. I did feel like a bit of a third-wheel though because those two definitely have a thing for each other, and I'm just stringing along and ruining any of their romantic moments.

I then started hanging out with Kelly who is another one of my good friends. She was providing the food with her mom because she makes really nice cakes and stuff.

But suddenly, the music cut out. The lights changed from rainbow coloured to dim spotlights and suddenly the music changed from catchy pop songs to slow, romantic music.

I then realised that the couples were now getting together for ballroom dancing, and the competition for the Lilycove ball royalty was now taking place. But I had no idea who I would be dancing with...

I wandered around to look for some lonely guys but as I did, I saw Harley dancing with a guy I had never seen before, Serena looking lovingly into the eyes of Lisia as they spun each other around, and plenty of other couples too.

I would have possibly tried to dance with Kelly, but she has told me plenty of times before she isn't into dancing or couples, in fact she had already left because the sight of relationships made her repulsed.

I did find Solidad though couldn't find a female her age to dance with and was just standing on the side. We chatted about some things together until suddenly she gasped and pointed towards the doors.

Looking over, I immediately spotted Drew walk through the doors. His green hair looked as beautiful as ever and he wore a purple suit, black boots and was carrying a rose in his hand.

The music stopped and everyone stopped dancing to gawk at him. I looked over at Brianna to see she was blushing like a tomato and suddenly ran over to him, leaving the boy she had been dancing with previously on his own.

"Drew, you're here!" She squealed, "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I know!" He replied, flicking his hair which made several girls and boys around me pass out beside me.

"W-would you please d-dance with me?" She asked, stuttering because of how nervous she was.

Drew looked down on her with a confused expression on his face as she trued to work out what she was trying to say, but then laughed off.

"Oh sorry Brianna, but I'm here for someone else!" He declared.

I looked at him with shock but then looked around to see lots of boys and girls rise up again and leave their dance partners to be with him instead. But Drew pushed pass them, strutting closer to MY direction!

With my face flushing red, I kept on trying to deny it. Surely he isn't passing all of these good-looking boys and girls for ME?!

He then approached me and Solidad and I blocked my sight of him with my arms. I kept on saying to myself that he was just going to choose Solidad instead, it just wouldn't be true if he went with me instead.

"May I, have this dance?" He asked.

I put my arms down and then gasped to see that he had flicked out his rose and was giving it to... me. This all felt like so much, and my face was just as red as everyone else's had been when they first saw him.

I quickly nodded and then managed to stutter out, "Y-yes p-please!"

He gave me a warm smile and then placed the rose onto my dress before holding out his hand. I took it and then we began... to dance!

The music started back up again and all of the couples got back together and started dancing again. The music was so lovely that it almost possessed me as Drew began twirling me around the room.

We passed by Harley and the boy he was dancing with, and they smiled. We passed by Serena and Lisia, who grinned and were happy for me. And then we finally passed by Brianna and the boy she was dancing with, and she pouted and let go from the dance to slice a finger across her chin, signalling that she would get revenge and I would be dead, but she's just a little girl anyway!

Suddenly after what felt like only minutes although it was actually an hour, the music cut out and the lights went back on, almost blinding us. The three usual judges from our contests appeared and it looked like they were ready to judge our dances.

"Well folks, that was truly dome great dancing tonight! Our usual judges have watched your dance performances and have come to the decision on who will be our Lilycove ball royalty!" Vivian announced.

Mr. Contesta got up and handed the golden envelope to her before sitting back down again.

"And the Lilycove ball royalty is..." Vivian announced, "Drew and May!"

I felt so overwhelmed with joy as everyone around me began clapping and cheering for me. I never thought in a million years that me and Drew would win!

I got out of my chair and held Drew's hand as we walked over to the stage. This all felt so strange, yet amazing.

We hopped onto the stage and immediately Vivian placed a tiara with a love ball gem on my head and Mr Contesta did the same for Drew. Then rainbow confetti spilled down on us and a microphone was handed to the green haired boy beside me.

He gave a speech that I can't quite remember because the night is starting to become a blur but after we headed outside and onto the beach.

"So, where have you been?" I asked.

Drew paused to think carefully but then didn't give much of an answer.

"I kind of just got tired after a while," He said and then turned towards me, "How about you?"

"Same answer," I sighed, "There just honestly isn't much reason to do all of this anymore..."

There was a silence for a few minutes until I finally decided to make my move.

"You know, we should do more of that sometime!" I suggested.

Drew's puzzled face was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Dancing!" I exclaimed, and then shuffled closer and led into his arm, looking uo at his handsome face.

"Oh, right!" He replied, a blush starting to creep onto his face.

I then sat up straight and kissed him on the cheek. I then layed back in my position and looked away, completely flustered. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was too.

After a few more minutes, I took a deep breath and asked,

"Would you like to have one more dance?"

Drew's response was immediate, but it was the best thing I ever heard him say, "Sure!"

----
Just a quick little side not but if you are going to request something, please make it detailed. I put it in the rules but people aren't listening so please, I'm begging you 🥺🙏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

178K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
57K 1.8K 23
Ash hasn't seen or spoken to Goh in almost eight years, and they didn't end their friendship on the best of terms. Then, when Ash is invited to Misty...
6.7K 126 41
a collection of contestshipping/shuharu oneshots! :3 pretty much all fluff, hurt/comfort! some angst :) crossposted on fanfiction.net, ao3
18.1K 418 12
This book is a collection of lemon oneshots that capture Ash and Serena's love for each other in all its passionate and romantic forms. Our Amour cou...