Whispers of the Wind (Yoonmin)

By WhitePetal_015

Park Jimin is a single omega who is raising his children away from his hunting past. Even though he wanted to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

58 4 3
By WhitePetal_015

Little Rambling....

Hello, sorry for little late darling. Today is my graduation day so I'm going to update this as a gift instead of celebrating. Because why not. the biggest gift is all fluffy Yoonmin stuff...

Anyway, the vacation you all are waiting for is finally starting. The location is a mix of In the Soop 1 and 2. I really love the housing arrangement of season 2, and the way they designed rooms to give them more privacy and space. So, I'm keeping it. But I don't want to leave that marvelous lake also. So I added it also. So just imagine it is more like a location of season 2 but with a lake in the middle of the forest or something like that. They all are just in my imagination. I can't wait to write all the fun stuff they could do there. of course with all the ongoing romantic tension.

Thank you so much for all the love you have been showing for this story. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day and Happy Easter!

"Jini, Juni, come down."

Jimin screamed, closing the back of the car after adjusting all the things they needed for the vacation.

The padding sound of the foot occurred on the ground as twins ran down.

"Eomma, we are ready."

Two pups exclaimed with happiness, bouncing off on their feet. The floral dress of Minji's swirled around her as her pigtails bounced, matching her well. Minjun also didn't second-guess his sister. Dressing in matching floral shorts and a t-shirt, he also jumped up and down with joy.

"Oh, my puppies."

Jimin crouched down at the level of two pups and kissed their cheeks with happiness. He was dressed in a simple yellow hoodie with dark sweatpants, with his blond-dyed hair falling around naturally. He had a bright ear-to-ear smile, reflecting the joy of all pups.

"Eomma, me."

Litian also jumped on Jimin's arms, asking for hugs and kisses.

Chuckling Jimin obeyed his little princess's request.

"Okay, let's go." Jimin said after everyone was satisfied with kisses and hugs. "Before your uncle Kookie calls once again."

"Yeah! Let's go."

All three pups screamed, running towards the car. Shaking his head fondly, Jimin also followed them to help get into seats.

After a few minutes, the Jeon family could be seen on the road with Jimin behind the wheel and three excited pups in the backseat of the car seats. Jimin laughed and joined the singing slash screaming constant pups were having now in the backseat.

They were on their way to the vacation spot Big Hit had selected. Jungkook left early to film with his members so they could get over some necessary filming before Jimin and the pups could join. But the young alpha had been calling him every half hour to make sure his brother was okay with traveling alone with three pups.

Jimin laughed at his brother's concern, but secretly he loved it.

As the manager explained, the location seemed to be pretty remote. Jimin could feel the towns and buildings disappear as they reached the destination with increasing greenness of the environment. Soon they met with the incredible sight of a grand lake.

"Wow!"

Twins exclaimed, gluing their hands and noses into a window to get a better view. They both seemed to be amazed by the large water body in front of them.

Jimin wasn't better. When the manager of the company explained their location to him, he realized it was pretty amazing. But now, getting to see it with his own eyes, it was fantastic.

Jimin drove along the small road around the lake, which had led to the vacation houses located behind the lake, just to adjust. He could already see there were a few cars parked at the parking spot, along with a few people with cameras and things. He found a space and parked swiftly.

"Eomma, can we go play?"

The twins screamed with happiness as soon as the car stopped. And Jimin knew he had to do a lot of work to keep the two excited pups away from the water.

"Uncle kookie..."

Two pups exclaimed as soon as Jimin helped them climb out of the car after removing seat belts.

"Puppies!"

Jungkook, who was waiting for them to spot them the moment they entered the parking lot, ran to them with an excitement that wasn't seconded to the pups.

"Uncle Kookie, can we win?"

Minjun jumped up and down, reaching for his uncle.

"Yeah, let's swim, please."

His twin also joined, flashing the infamous doe eyes.

"Of course we can swim."

Jungkook, who was ever weak for those sweet eyes, immediately gave out, not even thinking twice.

"Another day." Jimin firmly finished the sentence for Jungkook taking sleepy Litian out of the car. "You can go swimming with Uncle Kookie's pups. But not today. We have other things to do today."

"But eomma..."

Twins whined at turning their mother. Their doe eyes wept with full power. But it wasn't Jimin who had given out. After living his whole life with those fatal doe eyes, he had a certain immunity. But not fully. On the other hand, Jungkook was really surprised at how his brother was able to resist them.

"We just come here, pups." Jimin slowly rubbed cycles on Litian's back, who was going back to sleep, hiding his face in the crook of omega's neck. She seemed to be tired from the long drive. "I'm sure we have lots of time to do plenty of swimming. Now who wants to see where we were staying?"

That was able to peak pups attention once again as they started to bounce again with curiosity about their vacation house.

"How was the drive?"

Jungkook asked, taking a backpack from Jimin's hand, and he just threw it on his shoulder. It was a bag Jimin always kept for the necessities he needed with pups, like small blankets, towels, water, toothbrushes, and stuff. He decided to take it out first before coming back for their luggage once again.

"It's good." Jimin answered, adjusting his grip on Litian as they went through the path that led to the house area. "Scenery is good, and pups also behave well."

"That's good."

Jungkook let out a sigh. He was really worried about letting his brother drive this far alone with three little kids. One of their managers offered to drive with them, but Jimin didn't trust a stranger in their personal space.

"How is yours? Did you do filming?"

Jimin asked as twins skipped on steps, looking around everything with interest. The road they were walking was made up of stones providing an easy way to step on.

"We filmed our drive and some entering scenes of exploring around." Jungkook told his brother about the activities they had done.

"Hello," A voice greeted them as they reached the end of the pathway. "I hope you didn't have any trouble with the drive."

Jimin raised his head to meet with the head manager of BTS, Sejin. He had met this man a few times before when he came to discuss a few things about their vacation arrangement. He was polite and respectful towards Jimin and his pups, so he couldn't help but like this man.

"No, it was a good trip."

Jimin said as Sejin led them to the house. It was a large house complex with interconnected components. And there was a huge swimming pool in front of the main house

It was a large villa with two houses located nearby. The main villa was between the forest, lake, and all the greenery; it seemed to be really impossible to locate such a luxury villa in the middle of the forest.

"That is the main villa." Sejin pointed to the main house as they reached it. It was larger than the other two, and there was a wooden deck with a dining area, a grilling area, and a rectangular swimming pool. "That is where we are doing most of the shooting. We have a kitchen, dining area, living room, gaming room, and gym on the ground floor. The upper floor is a study where you can enjoy some books. Of course, you and your pups are welcome there when shooting isn't going on. I will inform you personally about the shooting times or you could ask any other member if there is any change. So don't think you can't go there. feel free to cool if you want we already have stocked the kitchen."

"Thanks." Jimin was thankful for Sejin's carefulness. Even though he didn't want to be an inconvenience to others, he knew he couldn't keep his pups in a room. This was meant to be a vacation, after all. And there was no need to say he needed to prepare meals for himself and the pups.

"Those two houses have rooms." Sejin pointed to the two smaller houses located nearby, guiding them there. "Other members had already chosen the rooms. So let me show yours."

"This is where Seokjin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, and Yoongi Hyung's rooms were." Jungkook pointed to the first house as they passed it. "They are light sleepers, so they decided it would be good for them to share one house."

Jimin was glad to hear Yoongi wasn't staying in the same house as him. Even though he had agreed to co-parent with him, he still wasn't sure about sharing more space with Alpha.

"This house has four rooms." Sejin opened the door of the next house, which was located a bit further away from the main house. "Two downstairs and two upstairs."

It was spacious and really looked comfortable. There were two rooms on each side of the entrance, each with a living area. And there was a staircase leading to the upper stairs.

"Hoseok Hyung and Taehyung Hyung took rooms in here." Jungkook pointed to two rooms other members had chosen on ground floor. "So we can take two rooms upstairs."

"That seems good." Jimin agreed. Well, it wasn't as private as Jimin would like. But this was okay. Jimin had already met Taehyung a few times, and he already liked the young omega. And Hoseok being beta also wouldn't make him uncomfortable. So that was good.

"Eomma, are we going to stay here?" Minji asked with awe-filled eyes, looking around.

"Yeah, pups." Jimin answered, rocking little Litian in his arms. "We are spending our vacation here."

"Yeah!" Two pups bounced with excitement.

"Now who wants to see the rooms?" Jungkook asked with energy that was matching that of two pups.

"We. We." Two pups jumped up and down excitedly.

"Then let's go." Jungkook shouted before taking the stairs.

"Be careful!" Jimin shouted, not wanting to have any accident even before starting the vacation. "Don't run on stairs."

"Okay, then I'm going to go." Sejin, who was still there, said staring with Jimin as both pups carefully ran after their uncle. "If you need anything, just give me a call. We stay in the housing area located behind this one. And don't just bother about filming; enjoy your vacation. Don't just hold back."

"Thanks." Jimin thanked him again. "I will try."

Jimin didn't know he could really enjoy the vacation. There were lots of things on his plate. Especially the reason why he organized this vacation in the first place. He knew Minji and Minjoon's health was deteriorating day by day, despite their normal behavior. And I don't need to say he was uncomfortable with being around strangers. And being one of these strangers, Min Yoongi didn't help the situation.

After Sejin left, Jimin also took the stairs to upstairs.

"Woof! Woof!"

Excited sounds came with a view of two pups playing with a large dog. Twins, who already seemed to take a tour, were now playing with a Bam in the corner of a sitting area.

Yeah, the upper floor was also bigger than the downstairs. There was a sitting area with a sofa set, table, and chairs with a great view from a glass wall. There were two doors that led to what he assumed were bedrooms.

"Hyung, you can take that room. It is quite large." Jungkook pointed the room in the right direction. "I'm staying in the next room with Bam."

"Okay."

Jimin agreed to open the door to the right room. It was also quite big, and there was a queen-size bed in the corner. It was big enough for him and three pups. Jimin put the Litian on the freshly made bed, which didn't have any foreign scent, which he was glad for. Then he tucked the sheets around her, carefully placing a kiss on the top of her head before exploring more around the room. The window has a great view of the backyard and other houses behind it. There was also an attached bathroom with everything they would need. So that was more than enough.

When Jimin entered the back sitting area, the pups were still playing with Bam, but now they seemed to be tired. It seemed the long drive and lack of sleep from last night were catching up with them.

"Jini, Jooni." Jimin called them, walking at them. "How about we get a little nap before dinner? I can say you are tired already."

"But Eomma, we want to play." Minji pouted, suppressing her tiredness.

"Yes, Eomma, play." Minjun supported his sister's words while yawning.

"There is a lot of time to play, baby." Jimin picked up Minjun without hearing any more complaints. "We are going to be here for two weeks. If you want to stay awake for dinner, I think it is better to get some sleep."

"Listen, your Eomma." Jungkook also added picking up a little girl on the floor. "We can play lots tomorrow and the day after that, too. Now nap time."

"Woof." Bam also barked agreeing.

After that, the two kids didn't put much object when Jimin tucked them beside already sleeping Litian. Even with previous objects, the two pups soon went to dreamland, surrounded by the comfort of familiar scents of roses and sandalwood.

"Hyung, I will go and bring your luggage." Jungkook said in a low voice after two kids drifted off to sleep.

"I will help." Even though Jimin didn't want to leave pups alone, he offered.

"No, I can handle a few suitcases, hyung." Jungkook rejected the offer. "Take a rest. I know you are also tired like them."

With that, after taking the car keys from Jimin, the younger left the room. With a sigh, Jimin leaned on the headboard of the bed, looking at three pups. His brother was right. He was also tired, not only from the long drive but also from being sleepless last night. But he didn't know he could catch a nap now. He needed to unpack and arrange things. There was no need to say he had to make some phone calls. Being the owner of a multinational company was really hard work. He was really surprised when he was able to arrange this vacation. But that didn't mean he could skip all of his work duties. There were some things he needed to handle over the phone.

His thought of a train was disturbed by the sound of footsteps and luggage dragging. Getting off the bed, he went to the sitting area to help his brother. But then he realized his brother wasn't alone.

"Hello, Jimin-ssi." The white-haired beta was greeted with a bright, sunny smile. "I'm Jung Hoseok. I hope you remember me."

Jimin had met the beta a few times before, when Jungkook was at the hospital.

"Nice to meet you once again, Hoseok-ssi." Jimin took a suitcase Hoseok was pulling in. "Thank you for help."

"It's nothing." Hoseok brushed off with another smile. "You can call me hyung if you want. After all, we are going to stay here for two weeks. And I heard lots of things about you and your kids from Jungkook. This kid wouldn't stop talking about you guys every time. So it is good to meet you."

"I'm not." Young alpha protested lifting two large suitcases like it was nothing.

Jimin laughed at that. Jimin had also heard lots of stories about them from his younger brother. And Hoseok seemed like a really friendly type. Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad.

"Okay hyung."

Hoseok's smile widened upon hearing his casual calling.

"I think we can get along more at this time. And I can't wait to meet your cute children. I had heard so much about them."

Jimin smiled with kind words. Hoseok was really kind, as he remembered him from his brief encounters before. After that, Hoseok bid bye to him, letting him unpack things. But he didn't forget to invite him to join the dinner.

"Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are preparing dinner. Just come with your pups so we can all get familiar."

Jimin really didn't know if he wanted to go or not. But since he was going to stay with them, he really couldn't avoid them. Wasn't. So it might be best to get along with them.

"Okay, thank you, hyung."

Once again, Jimin thanked Hoseok before going out.

The rest of the evening went off as Jimin unpacked and Jungkook helped him. Jimin asked the younger to go out and enjoy the day with his members, but the younger alpha wanted to help and keep company with his younger brother by telling him everything they had done since they came here.

It was good to fill the space with the chatter of his younger brother, just like in the good old days. Even though their living conditions weren't good, Jimin still missed those things. No matter how poor they were, they always had each other, and that was enough for Jimin.

I was thinking about all of that, and a smile painted on Jimin's lips as he listened to his brother's continuous rambling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
1.8M 68.1K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
311K 13.4K 73
"We were a one-night hook up, Jeongguk. That is it." "But baby, it is far more than that..." ••• "Heart ache to heart ache... war was never the answe...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...