Trolls: Band Together (AU Ver...

By MasterClass60

When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a jo... More

Family Pasts
Let's Get Married
Brotherly Bitterness
A Motherly Spark
The Rise of Velvet and Veneer
Tracing Back to Your Roots
Painful Pasts
Long Roads and Paths Ahead
Strides Forward to the Goal
Sprucin' Up Reunions
Tensions and Pathways Aplenty
Emotional Fork in the Road
New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies
Sibling Revelations
It Takes Two
Frightful Flashbacks
Conflicting Crossroads
Turmoil in the Family
Familial Conversations
Tide of the Mother Part 1
Tide of the Mother Part 2
Family Harmony
It Runs in the Family

BroZone Rescue

388 7 1
By MasterClass60

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

On Mount Rageous, every Rageon was all gathered around by the Rage Dome, awaiting the arrivals of Velvet and Veneer for their award-winning performance. Cheers overpowered any other sound in the city, and the lights all flashed vigorously, the spotlights glimmering like diamonds.

A lot of the Rageons who gathered around were all jumping up and down in excitement, the colorful array of their outfits decorating the crowd.

Up in the air, a lot of gold star-shaped cameras floated around, taking various snapshots of the decked-out arena, the glowing aura of the Rage Dome, and preparing to take many pictures of the honored celebrities of the night. All while the twins' hit single "Watch Me Work" played on the speakers.

Right in the middle of the red carpet, the same bucket-hat Rageon who interviewed Velvet and Veneer stood proudly, announcing to the crowd, "All right, Rageons! Now is the moment we've all been waiting for! Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients, that tantalizing twosome, Velvet and Veneer"!

The fans all roared in excited cheers as they all watched to see where the two superstars were gonna be coming from and how they were gonna make their grand arrival.

On cue, coming in a beautiful floating gold hovercar with a lime green bottom, the top podium of the vehicle sprouted to look like glorious wings. The headlights shined bright enough that it gave them almost a mini spotlight before th real spotlights shined on the pair, showering them in fame and glory.

Velvet, while dawning her tasseled shoulder pads, was also wearing a glorious red bronze dress underneath, and high-heeled boots that matched the same colors as the tassels did, a golds cape that flowed over her back, and her hair was done up in so many ridiculous high-pompodour curls that it looked like a crazy fountain display.

Veneer, on the other hand, wore his shoulder pads, along with a red bronze undershirt underneath it, matching red bronze pants, and the same colored high-heeled boots as Velvet, a gold cape that flowed over his back, and red fingerless gloves on his hands. He also had his hair done up where, much simpler than Velvet's, the front top of his pompadour was curled up and extended a bit so it looked longer, and he let the back loose, letting it hang to around the back of his neck, giving it an almost mullet-like style.

As the hovercar stopped right at the front of the red carpet, both Velvet and Veneer stood up in their seats of the car and posed in front of the audience, soaking up every ounce of applause and cheers that came their way, while also making sure that their angles looked good as the cameras floated by them, snapping as many pictures as they could for the live feed screens all over Mount Rageous.

But while Velvet looked to be enjoying all of this more, Veneer's stance looked more forced, though the shining lights and the fans too blinded by excitement to be in the presence of famous celebrities helped to hide it. And you couldn't blame him for putting up a forced front as deep down, he still didn't like how all of this was going, especially for the innocent Trolls who were now trapped inside the diamonds that they wore CLEARLY in front of all eyes that could see them! The only GOOD thing about that was that all the bright lights made the diamond prisons look a little foggy, so while they were clearly visible, the transparency that'd let them get to see the Trolls inside them was fogged up, making them look like regular sequins.

But as much as he wanted to wallow in regret and dig into the solemn feelings of his conscious trying to get him to do the right thing, Veneer knew that for a second, he couldn't afford to pose as his true self in front of Velvet, and especially in front of all these people who admired them for being stars (who were secretly the biggest phonies to walk the face of the Earth). So, he begrudgingly buried these feelings and tried to portray a coll, clam persona, one that Velvet seemed to show off with ease while greeting the fans that cheered for them.

One eager fan in the crowd happily exclaimed, "I love you"!

Velvet smiled, telling all of the Rageons present in the audience outside the Rage Dome, "Thank you! We love you too"!

Before the two could step out of the vehicle and prepare to strut their stuff on the red carpet, Velvet turned Veneer around, asking him softly while trying to get into character, "Okay, how's my aura"?

"Do you want the truth, or do I have to stroke your precious ego," Veneer bluntly replied back while whispering his response, still very much bothered by Velvet's ignorant attitude, all fueled by his concern for the well-being of the Trolls that they now held hostage.

"I think you know what I want, if YOU know what's good for you," Velvet replied back quietly, though her tone sounded, for only a moment, very threatening.

Veneer was slightly intimidated by this, mostly because he couldn't afford to have the Rageons see how truly terrified he felt with Velvet, and he also knew that any sign of it was gonna get Velvet more riled up than she has already been with him. So, he let out a slow exhale and commented, trying to feed into Velvet's ego, "Confidentyetgratefultoyourteachersandeveryone whogotyouheretonight"?

His answer, to his luck, satisfied Velvet, who swung his arm and shook him while saying, "That's what I'm going for. Now, let's go make history, my dear brother."

With that, Velvet and Veneer maintained their composures and exited the vehicle, walking out onto the red carpet and strutting by the many fans who cheered for the celebrities and letting the cameras take so many pictures of them for all to see.

One of the fans who were cheering happily, Velvet came up to her, and they both posed for a selfie with the camera, while with others, Veneer was giving some autographs, signing their paper, faces, and even one Mount Rageon's blue-plaided butt.

The two prepared to enter the Rage Dome and head for the big stage, about to deliver the biggest performance of their entire lives. The music played loudly, the lights shiend bright, and it all felt like nothing could spoil this perfect moment! It was their time for all to see! It was-

"RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"!

The sound of a mighty bellow interrupted their walk up into the Rage Dome. Velvet and Veneer looked right at the steps and gasped in surprise when they saw what, or more specifically, who was in their way. Thousands of confused fans looked over, wondering what was going on.

On the steps of the stairs in front of the Rage Dome, Rhonda stood proudly, delivering its bellow while standing on its hind legs, appearing menacing in front of the two Mount Rageons, while Crimp stood beside Rhonda, giving a firm, stern glance at the two.

Rhonda barked aggressively as she ran down the steps, nipping at Velvet and Veneer's feet, which caused both of them to step back frantically, trying to avoid losing toes, although that was actually the least of their concerns, though that was the thought Velvet thought mostly because she was right now trying to figure out HOW that thing and Crimp even got out of the closet!

Through the speakers, Branch's voice could be heard, declaring, "Velvet and Veneer"!

"Wait, it can talk," Veneer commented in confusion, thinking the voice came out of the armadillo critter while Velvet was still perturbed that this "thing" was ruining her big moment.

Things only got worse for the two as Rhonda's mouth opened up, and it allowed Branch to jump out, somersaluting before he stood on the ground, looking up at the two tall Rageons, his face both angered and determined, and told them, "Give me back my brothers"!

Rhonda's side door opened up, allowing Poppy to step out, facing Velvet and Veneer with the same determination and fierceness that Branch had, adding in profoundly, "Yeah! What he said"!

Inside the diamond bottle, Floyd saw Branch and Poppy confronting Velvet and Venner and smiled, saying, "Branch"!

This also got Clay, Bruce, and John Dory's attention as well, with Clay smiling while saying, "Branch! He came back"!

"He came to help us," Bruce added while he saw how Branch was determined to come and help him out, even after everything that had happened.

"Get 'em, Branch," John Dory declared while pumping his gloved fist up into the air.

Veneer automatically started to panic when he saw the two Trolls standing there in front of them; if they were here, then it was now only a matter of time that he and velvet were gonna get caught!

Velvet, however, didn't seem to be panicking, as she scoffed and retorted, acting like she had no idea of what was happening or who they were, "You don't know what you're talking about, Troll."

"Oh, really? Crimp told us everything, Velvet; there's no running from it," Branch replied while pointing to Crimp, who nodded in reply, before Branch added, "Let my brothers go; BroZone's talent is not to be hogged for your selfish desires"!

"Yeah! How could you do such a thing," Poppy started to say, anger laced in her voice as she scolded the two, declaring, "You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big..."

Poppy struggled to find the rifghty word to call them, stammering, "Ooh, you big..."

Finally, the right word came to mind, and she shouted, loud enough for every Mount Rageon to hear, "PHONIES"!

Upon Poppy's declaration of calling the two "fake" made everyone in the audience gasp and become confused; were Velvet and Veneer really just...phonies? And it didn't help the pair that all of the cameras flashing on them and the eyes staring into their souls began to make Velvet and Veneer feel...a little nervous. Though Veneer was close to having a full-blown panic attack, but at the same time...did he WANT this too? Not that he didn't want them to be caught like this but...part of him was also feeling a tad relieved that if this was how the truth was gonna come out, then he'd accept it and be able to speak out about everything.

Velvet, on the other hand, may had a nervous look on the outside, but inside? She wasn't frightened. She wasn't nervous. she wasn't even just a little hesitant. What Velvet was feeling was downright FURY! She was fuming! How dared these Trolls come barging in and trying to speak out about her scheme before she and her brother could acheie e the highest glory of music fame! No one was gonna take away her fame! No one!

These Trolls wanted to get their prize-winning talent sources back? Not on her watch!

To try and save face, Velvet and Veneer both hesitantly smiled and chuckled, trying to play off Poppy comment like a big ol' joke, while their hands shot up to cover the gems on their shoulder pads. Though no one was laughing, not even them.

Velvet, while maintaining the hesitant smile, quietly told Veneer as the two slowly tried to back way, especially from the flashes of the cameras that shot their pictures, " Okay, we need to leave; right now."

Veneeer whispered back, his voice sounding almost worried, "What? No! Velvet, people are staring at us, and we have nowhere to go. Let's just surrender and-,"

"No, we are going NOW," Velvet harshly whispered back, literally pulling her bother with her as the two turned heel and ran to their vehicle.

Hopping into the hovercar, Velvet and Veneer took off, making the hovercar turn around and start to head back to the same road they had come up earlier! Veneer took the wheel to drive while both of them made a grand exit. The cameras all followed them, leaving behind confused Rageons, who now had no clue what was going on.

But Poppy and Branch were not gonna let them get away that easily! They both re-entered Rhonda, with Tiny at the wheel, and the armadillo critter began to run after them, its headlights on and singing like spotlights of criminal pursuit.

As it ran with his feet moving like lightning, Poppy, who sat on the right side of the driver's area while Branch sat on the left side, shouted, "Follow that luxury vehicle"!

"On it, Poppy," Tiny replied while he gripped his tiny hands onto the small driving wheel, getting Rhonda to move exactly where they needed to: right on the tails of Velvet and Veneer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet Dreams/Mount Rageous Medley by Andrew Rannells and Brianna Mazzola~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the music played in the background all over the city, Velvet saw that the Trolls were sTILL after them, and were gaining a pretty strong push to catch up! But she didn't get Veneer to go along with her scheme and plan out for every possible situation that could go on just to have everything fall apart so easily! She was gonna hold onto this fame and drag down anyone who stepped in her way!

An idea struck her mind as she reached over Veneer's shoulder and got him to move the steering wheel, making the hovercar drive towards the right, all the way to the edge of the road. In a sudden leap, the hovercar flew off the road and allowed gravity to give it a strong descent down below. Rhonda easily followed after them, using its back paws as leverage to give it a strong leap as it jumped and dove right after the Rageons.

Falling all the way towards what lay below, the hovercar was greeted by a series of different roads that Velvet and Veneer could take to try and make a clean getaway from the pursuing Trolls.

The hovercar landed on one of the incoming roads and, despite a shaky landing, maintained footing and glided on it like it was ice, getting a strong headstart as it weaved around some of the other vehicles and cars that the other Rageons were driving around them.

As for Rhonda, she had a trick up her sleeve for this as she started to land; in an instant, her paws all became round glowing spheres, which allowed the armadillo bus to "roll" with the changes, and get a speed boost as it tried to keep up with Velvet and Veneer's vehicle. It also unleashed its booster rocket, letting out a shiny bright orange light that gave extra propulsion to move forward at breakneck speed.

While Poppy and Branch were trying to catch up, Velvet and Veneer got a pretty good lead ahead of the Trolls, and as Velvet saw all of the drive-by Rageons on the road that surrounded them, an idea came to mind! There was a way she could save face, keep their fame intact, and still be able to deliver the greatest performance of the century that would lock them in as Mount Rageous' legacies in music!

She stood up in her seat and announced lou and proud for all of Mount Rageous to hear, her voice enhanced by the microphones that Velvet and Veneer wore on their ears to make them sound louder, "What's up, Mount Rageous? You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring, old stage show, did you"?

They passed by a yellow buggie car, where 3 Rageons were all carpooling in it together, one of them declaring eagerly in response as Velvet and Veneer passed by them while the other two cheered and danced, "That's what we explicitly bought tickets for"!

Velvet smiled and declared, moving around while hyping up the now-improvised act, "We're taking this show on! The! Road"!

The idea of seeing Velvet and Veneer live and in person was lucky enough, but to see them live and in person while on the road? That was every Mounr Rageon's dream! The Rageons, who were riding in vehicles, driving vehicles, or vibing in vehicles, all cheered excitedly, amped up to see Velvet and Veneer deliver a street performance big enough for all to see!

Meanwhile, Rhonda, Poppy, and Brach were growing concerned when they saw how cluttered all of the vehicles in front of them were, especially because it was now gonna make it really hard for the bus to be able to maneuver around them so it could stay in pursuit of Velvet and Veneer. Seeing how close the cars almost bumped into each other and covered every possible corner that came up that seemed perfect to weave through, it almost seemed impossible to even get around them!

Tiny fumbled on the wheel, commenting, "Oh, man! I'm trying to get through, but they got no respect for the blinker."

When Tiny brought up how the Rageons did not respect the blinker, he meant that LITERALLY, because Rhonda's "blinker" was her right eye, which glowed red, and her eyelid moved up and down at a steady rhythm, making a clicking sound as it did so.

One car let out a loud BEEP BEEP as Rhonda drove by it, approaching a series of tall barred cage-like vehicles that were in its way, and the way that vehicles moved, there seemed to be no sign of an entrance or hole to go through so it could move forward! It was cornered in the grooviest traffic jam! It moved to the left, and then to the right, but no available spot seemed to open up for it to go forward!

Velvet was looking back and saw that they seemed to have escaped the pursuit of the Trolls, which meant that those pesky things can't stop them now! It was time to submit their fame for all to see! She ushered Veneer to follow her lead and Veneer nodded solemnly, despite his conflicted feelings about doing this.

In sync, Velvet and Veneer both pressed the buttons that were on the middle of their shoulder pads,a activating the high-powered vacuums, and getting a big dose of essence wafting towards their noses. As they inhaled it, their eyes glimmered, Velvet'sbeing purple, while Veneer's being red, and they felt the power of the essence soak into the mind and body, making them feel musically superior.

As for the rest of BroZone, John Dory (who had a blue glow), Bruce (who had a purple glow), Clay (who had a green glow) and Floyd (who's glow was magenta pink), all beared witness to the excruciating feeling of having their essence drained from them, and it did NOT! FEEL! GOOD! It felt like every bone and muscle in their body was tightening, and the air was literally escaping out of their lungs, burning in vengeance.

Once the draining process died down, John Dory, Bruce, and Clay all felt really tired out, their bodies aching, and their minds dizzy from the feeling; was it this bad when Floyd had been going through it?

And speaking of Floyd, Floyd was about to throw up after having more of his essence drained; his body had multiple muscle contractions going on that ached horribly and made his joints burn, his head throbbed in agony, and his breathing felt so hitched that he couldn't even get a clear breath. His vision started to feel hazy as well, and things began to exchange from looking clear to looking blurry. He could feel it in his achy chest that he really didn't have long left in him if they didn't get freed now or sooner, and it only made him feel worse in having to bear witness to his brothers going through the same ordeal.

While Rhonda had found a way to weave through the traffic and catch up to the celebrities' hovercar, meanwhile, Velvet and Veneer began to stand up and stand on the tall podium on the back of their car, their hovercar in autopilot, as they began to sing and dance, committing to their routine while also improvising to the now limited space of the hovercar, but still being able to add flair and drama to their performance, making it look epic and fancy.

Velvet and Veneer: Sweet dreams are made of this! Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybody's looking for something!

Rhonda slid by one of the cars, narrowly avoiding getting pushed off by the side-by-side vehicle, as it continued to keep following Velvet and Veneer, who now had cameras singing and recording their whole performance while the two sang and danced together in sync.

Velvet: Some of them want to use you!

Veneer: Some of them want to get used by you!

Velvet and Veneer: Some of them want to abuse you! Some of them want to be abused!

As Rhonda was able to weave by another car to wind up just behind Velvet and Veneer's hovercar, Velvet unleashed another tactic she had at the ready to get rid of them and leave the Trolls in the dust: more specifically, the glitter dust.

Velvet and Veneer: Sweet dreams are made of this! Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybody's looking for something!

Velvet used her foot to step on a button on the car's platform, which activated its turbo booster. The car expelling a heavy, shiny purple, glittery cloud made Rhonda stumble back and flinch while rolling down the road.

Tiny shook as he screamed while trying to keep the armadillo bus, shouting, "Oh! This is too much. I know I said that I ain't a baby no more, but this is just ridiculous! I only have my learner's permit, not an official license yet"!

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Seeing that Tiny was struggling and the massive lead that Velvet and Veneer now had ahead of them as the road began to go into a long loop-de-loop, Branch decided to step in, saying, "Let me step in, Tiny!"

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Tiny hopped out of the driver's seat and allowed Branch to sit down and take the wheel before Branch asked Tiny, "Tiny, give me the thing."

Now, Tiny knew what Branch was talking about, and he would more than gladly give the "thing" to him, but...he also couldn't resist poking a little fun at him too. So, on the angle, he pretended not to know what Branch was talking about, asking with a confused look on his face, "What thing"?

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Branch, not knowing Tiny was actually playing him, emphasized, though he also avoided just asking the item of particular explicitly, "You know, the "thing" thing."

Velvet: Keep your head up, come on, come on!

Tiny could only respond with an unsure look while shrugging his shoulders, showing that he didn't "know" what Branch was talking about.

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Branch frantically spoke through slightly gritted teeth, telling him while his hand was extended out, "Come on, Tiny, don't do me like that."

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

That was more than enough for Tiny to break the facade and giggle, replying, "Yeah, I knew what you was talking about," before pulling out the blue ring pop candy pacifier and handing it over to Branch.

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Branch wasted no time plopping the candy part of the pacifier into his mouth and sucked on the candy. The pure bliss of flavor, the serene feel of the candy, all within sucking distance, it brought back many old memories of Branch's earlier days as a baby and how the pacifier soothed him as he started to teeth. He couldn't care less what anyone else thought if they saw him with the pacifier in his mouth because this was a kick he needed right now to soothe his nerves while pursuing to rescue his brothers.

Velvet and Veneer: Keep your head up!

He let out a relieved sigh, commenting, "Oh, oh, that's good."

Then, Branch's attention reverted back to the road when he heard Poppy shout, "Branch, there they are," and saw where Poppy was pointing.

He saw Velvet and Veneer driving and performing on the road that resided next to him, a lot lower than they were. He insticntly turned the driver's wheel and made Rhonda head towards the edge of the road, jumping off the road and soaring through the air, heading right towards them.

Velvet and Veneer: Some of them want to use you! Some of them want to be used by you!

While hovering in the air, Tiny got pulled back into the driver's seat by Branch, him telling the little Glitter Troll, "Hold her steady, Tiny"!

Branch then ran to the side door, wrapping his waist with a sticky hand string and preparing to bungy-jump from Rhonda all the way to Velvet and Veneer, especially Floyd's diamond prison upon first glance of seeing him within reach as Velvet and Veneer still sang and performed their routine.

Velvet and Veneer: Some of them want to abuse you! Some of them want to be abused!

Branch made the faithful jump and landed right on top of Floyd's diamond, the sight of his little brother making Floyd smile and shout as his hands pressed up against the diamond, "Branch"!

"Hang tight, Floyd! We'll get you guys out of here," Branch replied as he prepared to figure out how to remove the diamond from Velvet's shoulder pad.

Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to think because Velvet saw Branch and easily flicked him off, sending him away while singing "Movin' on"!

Branch got sent back up to Rhonda, falling into the vehicle. Poppy was there and caught him, so his landing wasn't too harsh, but Branch still felt disappointed that he was just within reach of Floyd and couldn't get him or his brothers out by the last second, exclaiming a frustrated, "No"!

The chase and show still went on as the Trolls kept following after Velvet and Veneer, not giving up no matter where the road would take them.

Velvet and Veneer: Sweet dreams are made of this! Sweet dreams are made of this (Velvet: Oh yeah, oh yeah!) I said sweet dreams are made of this! And I said sweet dreams are made of this!

The road continued to twist and turn while Rhonda moved as fast as it could, while Velvet and Veneer continued their performance, but little did the Trolls know what lay ahead of them.

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on (Velvet: Hey!)!

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: (Velvet: Oh oh oh!) Moving on!

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Suddenly, both vehicles passed under a large red tunnel chute that had a bright glowing sign that said "The End of the Road, omg."

While Poppy and Branch were trying to figure out where Velvet and Veneer were going and what on Earth they were trying to do, Tiny was confused by the sign, asking both adults, "Uh, guys, what does "End of the Road," mean"?

All the Trolls were about to get their answer when they saw that the road up ahead had a white label "End" on it, and they were all heading right for it! Everyone in Rhonda screamed as they prepared to brace for impact!

Velvet: I travel the world and the seven seas, yeah-yeah!

But Velvet wasn't afraid of the incoming end of the road: she and Veneer both held hands and made a graceful jump flip just as the hovercar went over the edge and rammed right into a nearby gold glitter building. The building collapsed into gigantic gold confetti that showered the Rageons as they held onto the nearby floating star cameras and began to make a special descent somewhere.

The music around them suddenly changed to something much flashier and more upbeat to represent their glory as musicians.

As for Rhonda, the poor armadillo bus found itself unable to stop and slid right off the edge, falling elsewhere down below, while Velvet and Veneer descended all the way down to one of their sailing yachts that were already on the water, awaiting them! They were gonna make a grand escape on the water, where the Trolls couldn't drive on to chase after All while still putting on the greatest show of the century for all of Mount Rageous to witness before them!

Velvet: Yea-eah-eah-eah!

On their yacht, letting go of the cameras so that they could float around again freely and record them, Velvet and Veneer began to dance together while singing a new song, and matched the feeling of the music that best described what they represented.

Velvet: Baby, look at me and tell me what do you see? You ain't seen the best of me yet! Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest!

I've got more in me, and you can set it free! I can catch the moon in my hand; don't you know who I am?

Remember my name!

Velvet and Veneer: Fame!

I'm gonna live forever! I'm gonna learn how to fly!

On land, Rohnda came crashing back down to the ground, sliding on its belly as the armadillo watched form the distance, seeing Velvet and Veneer floating away on their yacht.

Getting another dosage of Troll essence to keep up with how strong their performance had become, both Rageons pressed the buttons on their shoulder pads and got more Troll essence sucked out of BroZone, who writhed in agony and felt their souls almost leave their bodies as it happened, emitting the same colored glows as before when they did it earlier while starting to drive away.

For Floyd, he saw that his arms and his upper half had now become as completely transparent as the rest of his limbs, his ears were now the same transparent state as almost the rest of his body, his earrings even became white, and his hair was almost a complete shade of white, just the edges bearing what little color they had left. He looked at his now jelly-like hands and was shrouded with fear and concern that he had very little time left to remain still alive before...

Velvet and Veneer: I feel it coming together! People will see me and cry!

Branch opened the side door and saw that Velvet and Veneer were getting away, and there seemed to be no way to catch up to them because driving on the water was impossible!

"Oh no," Branch whispered worryingly, fearing his brothers' well-being, while also now panicking as to trying to come up with an idea to get to them in time.

Poppy shared Branch's worries, asking out loud while trying to think, "What do we do?"

Luckily, Tiny's eyes gazed back at the shiny hustle button as he smiled, declaring while raising a fist up, "Let's hustle"!

He smashed his fist against the button and activated the hustle mode, making Rhonda's eyes light up with stars and causing her to jump upward, entering a wormhole that formed in the sky.

This took the Trolls back in the fever dream feels of the Hustle Dimension. and coming right out of Rhonda was none other than Hustle Man, the same creation of all things groovy that they had given life to earlier! Hustle Man carried Rhonda while Branch and Poppy, in the same cartoony design as before when they were first in this dimension, peeked their heads out and saw who was carrying them.

"Hey, it's Hustle Man," Branch pointed out happily.

"Can you please drop us off at that boat down there," Poppy asked the hustling figure.

Hustle Man looked at the Trolls and nodded, declaring back in an epic proclamation, "Absohustley," before he let go of Rhoinda, letting the armadillo bus fall.

"Not literally," Branch's voice echoed as he shouted while they fell, exiting the Hustle Dimension and falling back into the read world.

Upon re-entering the real world, in the blink of an eye, a pair of sticky hands wrapped around Rhonda and brought her and the Trolls inside it all the way to...

Bridget and Gristle, who had been driving by on their motorcycle, saw the falling armadillo bus and caught it, bringing Rhonda over to them safe and sound, Rhonda nestled into Gristle's arms while Bridget stayed at the wheel, driving it down the road.

Poppy saw who it was from the open side door and grinned eagerly, saying to the Bergens, "Bridget! Gristle! Perfect timing"!

Bridget smiled back and replied, "Nice to see you again, Poppy! We would've been here sooner, but we had to make a pickup first," while gesturing for Poppy to look up.

Poppy was curious to know who Bridget was referring to on the "pick-up" as she looked up and gasped in shock when she saw who was standing on top of the decorative podium on the motorcycle's seat. Standing there was none other than her sister, Viva, in person! The older Pop Troll with her cape flowing in the wind, and a smile wide enough to stretch across the country.

Elated to see her again, Poppy smiled happily, exclaiming, "Viva! You showed up"!

Viva shared Poppy's eagerness, replying, "Yeah, I know, right? I'm kinda freaking out a little bit if I'm being honest," while she shook her hands slightly to try and shake off her nerves.

Bridget then told Poppy, "You've got a really brave sister."

Feeling touched that not only Viva had chosen to come and help, but to see that Bridget had helped pick her up so she could bring Viva to her, Poppy couldn't help but feel really grateful for having Bridget as a great best friend, no! An excellent best friend, no! She knew exactly how much Bridget meant to her.

Smiling at the Bergen, she replied back, "Actually, I've got two really brave sisters," as she and Bridget shared a high-five,, with Bridget using her index finger to share a high-five with the small Pop Queen.

Viva hopped onto the armadillo bus, throwing her cape off before she went inside. She closed the door behind her before she and Poppy shared a tight hug. The feeling of being reunited again warmed both sisters' hearts, especially Poppy, who was happy to see her older sister again.

Viva then stepped back, bearing a remorseful facial expression as she told the Pop Queen, "Poppy, I'm really sorry about before and..everything else."

Poppy was very understanding of Viva's actions and told her with a reassuring smile as the two held hands, "It's okay; our story's complicated. Who cares if it's not perfect? As long as we're together, that's what means the most to me."

Branch smiled as he saw the way that his girlfriend and her sister reconciled; the harmony between them was shimmering bright as...wait a minute. For a moment, his mind wandered a bit on this thought: Poppy and Viva's history together was complicated given the way that they got separated and met again under the circumstances, yet despite everything that happened, they still had this united harmony within them 'cause...they weren't perfect...they were together.

He thought back to what Floyd had told him when he was younger, how when he and his brothers were together, there was nothing they couldn't do. Even when they weren't perfect, it mattered more to him that they all were together, and that was when it really felt like harmony amongst their family.

As Branch was letting this thought go through his mind, Viva started to say to Poppy, "I should've come with you. and not try to keep you sheltered back at the golf course. I was ju-,"

However, she got interrupted when something caught her eye, making her look up and see something that made her surprised as she was impressed: her golden wavy hair had been done up in multiple small braids, and they looked adorable! Curious, she asked Poppy, "Did you just braid my hair"?

Poppy nodded, replying happily, "Yeah; I learned from the best."

Viva let out an excited squeak while commenting, "Oh, my gosh; it is so fantastamazing"!

Suddenly, what interrupted the moment was when the Trolls heard Tiny's voice shout, "Oh, no! Hold on to your cupcakes," while Tiny, who was riding on top of one of the bergen's helmets, pointed to what as coming up ahead of them.

In the distance, Velvet and Veneer were still on the yacht, doing their performance, and the road was making way into a ramp that would lead to a heavy hefty jump.

Velvet and Veneer: All my greatness, it doesn't come for free!

All my talent, it doesn't grow on trees!

Bridget let Gristle hold onto Rhonda as she steadied the handlebars, revving up the engine while telling her husband, "Hang on tight, Grissy"!

Gristle, feeling a little nervous about what his wife had planned, started to ask, "Bridgey, what are you doing?" as he felt his wife drive the motorcycle a lot faster.

In the blink of an eye, Bridget drove the motorcycle over the ramp and made a really large jump, one worthy of photos that went instantly viral on the Mount Rageous' wide screens, all while the female Bergen happily exclaimed, "Best honeymoon ever"!

The motorcycle caught serious air, and for its size, it was making some really good distance as it got closer to the yacht. However, it was still not enough to get the vehicle to land on the yacht, and it was already making a nose dive right toward the white, bubbly water!

Velvet: If the top is where you wanna stay!

Seeing that there was still a chance to get the Trolls onto the boat, Grsitle stood up and held Rhonda up high before giving the armadillo bus a mighty throw onto the yacht's deck.

Rhonda struggled to grip the edge of the yacht's deck, knowing very well that it was gonna slip and fall right into the water, but she knew that she wasn't gonna let the Trolls fall down with her!

Velvet and Veneer: You gotta work hard to make it look easy!

As quick as she could, she spat out Poppy, Viva, and Branch, letting them climb onto the yacht deck before it let go, falling into the water below while allowing the Trolls access to the yacht.

Meanwhile, while performing, Velvet noticed the Trolls who now occupied the deck and as fuming to see that they had SOMEHOW caught up, and were now about to mess up her performance!

Velvet and Veneer: You gotta live fast to keep making that money!

As the Trolls steadied themselves on the boat, Bridget, who was floating on the motorcycle that still remained upright in the water and had Gristle holding onto her for support, shouted encouragingly, "Go get 'em, awesome sisters," while Rhonda doggy-paddled over to where the Bergesn were.

Before Poppy, Branch, or Viva could get their bearing, Velvet, who continued to sing, barged towards them, trying to stomp them down with her foot while ushering Veneer, who reluctantly followed her after a menacing glare sent shivers down his spine, to help her stop them.

Velvet and Veneer: If you want to be as famous as me, you gotta work! Gotta work! Gotta work!

The trio narrowly avoided Velvet's shoe and scattered, trying to find a way to get to those diamonds on the shoulder pads before the Rageons could catch them.

Velvet: Watch me-

Then, something slammed into the left side of Velvet's head, making her stumble and fall down hard, though the Rageon was able to recover and turn the fall into a head spin so it wouldn't look like she was clumsy.

Poppy and Branch gasped when they saw what the object that rammed into Velvet was: Barb's Angler Bus!

The bus bellowed while it landed on the ground, unzipping its mouth and letting out its passengers, starting with Holly, who exclaimed, "Woohoo! Nailed that prick on the head, y'all"!

"Nice shot, Holly; such precision and accuracy," Dante, who came out next after Holly, told the Country ambassador as some of the other Trolls inside the bus started to come out, though there was one Troll amidst the group who appeared missing, but where they were was gonna be revealed.

"Yo, that was so a-meh-meh-meh-mazing," Stereo cheered while mimicking airhorn noises.

Poppy and Branch were surprised to see their friends from Trollstopia had come, with Branch asking mid-chuckle, "Guys, you came to help too"?

"We all did, Branch," Quincy answered as the rest of the Troll Kingdom's leaders were the last to come out of the Angler Bus, joining up with Aggie, the ambassadors, associates, and Laguna and her mother who all now faced Poppy and Branch eagerly and in determination.

"We were in the area and saw you pursuing Velvet and Veneer, so we swung by to give you guys a helping hand," Essence added.

"And paw, baby," Low-Note Jones mentioned while he pointed one of his "paw fingers" at the two and giving them a wink.

"Ayn' hoof," Buckaroo stated while kicking one of their back feet.

"And fins, yo! Haha," Synth added eagerly while lifting up one of his fins.

Viva was astounded to see all of these different kinds of Trolls present and squealed excitedly, "Oh my gosh, hello! Ahhh, it's so fantasamazing to meet you guys"!

Viva's ecstatic energy caught their attention, with Barb curiously asking, "Who's this pop-rocket of energy that looks almost like a clone of you, Popsqueak"?

Poppy grinned and answered while swinging her arm around Viva," Guys, this is Viva, my long-lost older sister"!

The revelation of Poppy having an older sibling came to the surprise of their friends, who all were smiling in awe or laughing in surprise.

"Oh golly, Poppy; I didn't know you had a sister," Aggie commented, adding, "You both look so alike that you could be twins"!

"We know," Poppy and Viva both replied in excited unison.

"Whel, ay'll be ayy monkey's uncle; didn't know ya had siblings, Poppy," Delta commented with an eager chuckle.

Val's expression was a mix of shock and confusion, commenting, "Oh great, now we've got 2 Popsqueaks," while Barb shared a similar expression as Val's.

Melody eagerly cheered, saying, "Man, everyone's reuniting with family today! And you ain't the only one who's got a long-lost sister, Poppy"!

On cue, the Pop/Rock Mixed Troll cupped her fingers and let out a shrill whistle, making Poppy and Branch turn their heads to look over Melody.

A loud SPLASH was heard as a figure leaped out of the water and soared high into the sky before falling towards Veneer at almost lightning speed. The figure was none other than Lizzy, who had a determined grin as she fell towards Veneer and used her tailfins to give him a double dose of tail slaps across the cheeks of his face, making him stumble backward before she landed on her feet, commenting, "Sa mismong bullseye"!

Melody ran over to Lizzy, saying, "She just said, "Right on the bullseye"! Poppy, Branch, Viva, meet Lizzy Aqua Song, my long-lost older sister"!

Lizzy saluted the Pop Trolls, commenting, "Hey."

"Hey," Branch replied, saluting back to Lizzy while Poppy was now the one who squealed ecstatically, saying, "Mel, that's so great"!

Before any Troll could continue to talk, they saw Velvet and Veneer recover and, while staying true to their performance, was coming right at them.

Twilight tipped her fedora while declaring, "We can continue this chat, later, mates; right now, we got Trolls to save"!

"Let's move, guys," Branch declared as everyone started to run around, scattering about so it'd be harder for the Rageons to catch them while also trying to find angles in where they could be able to rescue Branch's brothers.

Velvet tried to stomp on Holly, but the Country Troll ambassador quickly caught Velvet's foot, using her strength to push against the sole of the shoe, which made it hard for Velvet to properly try and squish the Troll. But Velvet was adamant, pushing with every ounce of strength she could.

Suddenly, Velvet felt her other foot shake and looked down, and to her surprise, her other foot was being lifted up. This was thanks to Buckaroo, who used their strength to pick up Velvet's other foot and hold it up, just like Holly was.

Velvet and Veneer: All my talent!

Before Velvet could even think of what to do, Dante, Trollzart, and Aggie flew by her face really fast, throwing Velvet off-balance and making her swat her hands around, trying to get them away from her, with little success.

Veneer was trying to shoo away Quincy, who was using his remote to shine a bright light into Veneer's eyes, while Essnece knocked him onto the ground by a blast from her tuba.

Velvet and Veneer: All my greatness!

On the floor, Barb and Val struck, trying to land on the diamonds and use their guitars to break John Dory and Bruce out, but Veneer used his feet to project himself up, sending the Rock Trolls to the ground. But it didn't stop them from jumping back up and swinging at his legs with their guitars, so Veneer had to improvise his dance so he could avoid the guitar strikes.

Twilight launched her hair up to one of the poles on the yacht and pulled herself up, swinging around while shouting like Tarzan, making a cannonball-like swing over to Velvet before letting go, and grabbing the ends of Velvet's ponytail.

Velvet could feel someone grabbing her hair and tried to spin, incorporating pirouettes into her routine in an attempt to throw off the Troll that had taken hold of her. Twilight was resistant and held on, gripping her fingers into the Rageon's hair and refusing to let go. She tried to swing her fins so she could somersault backward and pull Velvet down with her.

Velvet and Veneer: Take a breather!

Suddenly, Velvet felt something wrap around her ankle and cause her to trip forward, which allowed Twilight to achieve the somersault and make Velvet fall forward, landing on the ground. Twilight looked and saw that Laguna was able to use the rope she had stored in her bag to make a loose-knot lasso that wrapped around Velvet's ankle and pulled her down. Both mother and daughter smiled and nodded together before they stepped back, and both had to dodge Velvet's infuriated boot stomps cleverly.

With so much madness of the Trolls that scattered about and were disrupting their performance, Velvet and Veneer now had to do mostly improv to try and keep the diamonds they hid amongst their shoulder pads away from them or else it was gonna get ugly fast.

Velvet and Veneer: Then, take it all away!

Velvet: If the top is where you wanna stay!

Viva ran by Veneer's feet as Veneer tried to grab her, and at first, it looked like he was successful and had her in his hands. But, when he tried to open his hands up, he saw that his fingers were caught in a red Chinese trap, and he couldn't get them out no matter how hard he pulled.

Velvet and Veneer: You gotta work hard!

Veneer was so distracted by the Chinese trap on his hand that he didn't see that right in front of him, Aggie was flying up to his face, her party cannon locked and loaded, and she declared, "SURPRISE," before setting it off. The confetti covered his face, making him stumble back, making it hard to regain his grounding and finding it hard to see what else was around him.

Velvet and Veneer: You gotta live fast!

This set the perfect moment for Viva to jump up, using the Chinese trap as leverage, and use two sticky hands to grip the diamonds that had John Dory and Bruce. With the sticky hands secured and set, she then jumped over his shoulder, pulling the diamonds out of the shoulder pads and knocking Veneer to the ground, taking the boys down the steps to where Poppy and Branch were.

"Viva la Viva, baby," Viva declared after getting John Dory and Bruce freed.

Velvet and Veneer: If you want to be as famous as me!

Branch ran over to his two eldest brothers, asking them, "Are you guys all right"?

"Yes, but we're not done yet," John Dory answered, feeling alright and determined to help rescue Clay and Floyd.

Bruce was in wholehearted agreement, shouting, "Then, let's bro"!

Velvet and Veneer: Gotta work! Gotta work! Gotta work!

Together, John Dory and Bruce ran, making the diamonds they were trapped in move around like hamster wheels, and they made a charge for Velvet.

Velvet and Veneer: Fame!

John Dory and Bruce got themselves right under Velvet's feet, and Velvet, who stepped on them, got helplessly rolled around and jumbled, and although she tried to make it into another dance step, the moving diamonds caused her to slip and fall.

Velvet: I'm gonna live...forever!

On the floor, Branch, Viva, and Poppy struck, trying to help get Clay and Floyd out of the shoulder pads.

Velvet: Learn how to fly-y!

However, Velvet quickly recovered by doing a small hand-spin on the floor, before Veneer, who had gotten back onto his feet, came in, grabbed Velvet's hands, and helped lift her up, doing a sunset flip that made Velvet be lifted up high, the force of the flip also causing Poppy, Viva, and Branch to get thrown off and sent flying into the air.

Velvet: If the top is where you wanna stay!

Dante, Trollzart, and Aggie quickly caught them, with Troillzart asking, "Are you three ok"?

"Yeah, we're alright," Poppy replied, adding, "Thanks for the catch."

"Well, as they say, it's always nice when friends "drop" in," Dante remarked with a chuckle from the pun he made.

Velvet and Veneer: You gotta work hard to make it look easy!

On the boat, Synth saw the water and got a great idea: he focused his energy and made a large water geyser rise from it, before controlling the water and making it surround Velvet and Veneer, who both were forced to cleverly duck and bend to try and avoid the water splashes.

But what they COULDN'T dodge was the beat drop vibration that Trollex, who took his DJ set out and delivered an
Earth-shattering beat drop had released on the floor of the boat, making Velvet and Veneer shake and lose their balance, wobbling around like dizzy Trolls.

What came after was an onslaught of honey-dipped arrows fired by Lizzy and Melody, whom both Mixed Trolls launched rapidly while Lizzy shouted, "Knock them off this boat"!

With their balance slashed and the pair becoming disoriented from the honey arrows, Viva saw an opportunity for a chance to try and get Floyd and Clay out, asking Trolzart, "Could you guys drop us so we fall by the edge of the boat"?

"Huh," Poppy and Branch both asked in confusion.

"What? You guys might fall off the boat if we drop you there," Aggie pointed out.

"Yes, I know," Viva answered while pulling out a sticky hand, determined grins automatically forming on Poppy and Branch.

With their plan set, Aggie, Dante, and Trollzart all flew Poppy, Branch, and Viva to the edge of the boat, and on cue, they dropped them accordingly. To the eyes of Velvet, seeing Poppy, Viva, and Branch fall gave her some satisfaction in thinking that those pesky Trolls had fallen and wouldn't be able to come back up, which prompted her to look over the edge and see them disappear.

But what she didn't expect to see was that right at the last second, Viva unleashed a sticky hand that pulled the trio back up and hit her in the chest hard enough to knock the diamond that held Clay inside of it out.

As Clay rejoined with John Dory and Bruce, the Trolls saw that there was only one Troll left to save: Floyd, but Velvet and Veneer were still continuing their performance and were starting to walkway to another part of the yacht that was gonna make him out of reach for them!

Velvet: Gotta work, gotta work!

"Floyd," Clay shouted in concern as the Trolls, especially Branch and his brothers, bore witness to seeing Velvet and Veneer dance and sing while going up the stairs and standing on a gold circular platform that elevated them up above the yacht, way out of reach.

To make matters worse, Velvet, who had taken over the singing while her brother helped with the dancing, was performing so many musical runs that it was causing Floyd to feel really, really sick. He felt his balance go wonky, his breathing was now very shallow, pain coursed through every part of his body, and he looked like he was gonna pass in just a second if none of this stopped now!

But Velvet had no intention of stopping it! This was it! Fame and glory were gonna come to them in a legendary wave that NO ONE was gonna stop!

Velvet: Baby, remember my name!

Delivering the last epic note of their song, Velvet and Veneer's performance came to a close as pink smoke puffed out from underneath them, and fireworks went off, adding the last spark of razzle and dazzle to the number.

The fans all over Mount Rageous went absolutely nuts and cheered wildly, screaming Velvet and Veneer's names and ecstatically clapping, loving every minute of their big performance! Any thought to them being phonies were all but no vanished ideas that didn't seem to go into this! Everyone all over could agree that after tonight, Velvet and Veneer were the most famous mega-stars ever to present themselves in music!

Velvet enjoyed all of the praise and cheers from the fans who looked up to her, and she loved every minute of it!

Veneer, however... couldn't enjoy this moment. Not even a little. His gaze was not at the fans or the cameras or the bright lights; it was at those Trolls on the boat, who were looking at the poor little Troll Velvet had hostage worryingly. He knew that this guy was important to them...and he also knew that this was all so wrong. They didn't deserve to be up here, all this fame was fake, fake, fake! IT killed him that they had to be torturing these Trolls just to have this moment to live for! The only thing that was now giving him some comfort was the fact that this was over, the performance was done. Now, they could go back home, and maybe he could find a way to sneak that Troll out and get him free! Return him to his family!

But Velvet threw a wrench in that thought because she heard some of the fans cheering shout, "We want more! We want more!" And despite her now legendary status in music, it wasn't enough. She wanted more fame, money, and everything else — all more, more, more!

Deciding to give the audience what they wanted and fulfilling what she wanted, she told them happily, "All right! You guys want an encore"?

The sound of the Rageon twins giving an encore performance made everyone around Mount Rageous cheer in joy.

But Veneer wasn't liking this idea one bit; there was no damn way that they could do an encore, especially because the one Troll they still had didn't look like he was gonna make it even halfway through! And without the rest of BroZone, they had no other sustenance of Troll essence! And eyeing just how bad poor Floyd looked...Veneer couldn't take it anymore! He was not gonna do this, and he was gonna try to get Velvet to stop this too!

He tried to talk Velvet out of it, telling her, "Encore? Sis, come on, this one won't even last you half a song. Let's just quit while we're on top, please"!

But Velvet wasn't listening; she couldn't listen and didn't want to. This was a moment she had been working for for the last two months, and she was NOT gonna give it up like this! She gripped tightly onto Veneer's face and told him, sounding almost insane, "Just sing, you beautiful idiot!"!

Without even giving it another thought, Velvet pressed the button on her shoulder pad, getting another poof of the essence, which she inhaled, her eyes glimmering with pride and victory.

Floyd could barely hold on as he felt more essence get drained out of his system, writhing in pain but not having the energy to do anything about it. Everything hurt, everything stung, and he couldn't even breathe right. His vision faded from being clear to blurry to black and then clear again. He had no energy to stand, only being able to lay down clutching his hand over his beating, racing heart that couldn't even pump blood right.

Feeling the instant effect of the essence radiate her, Velvet delivered a beautiful vocal run that for Mount Rageous on the edge of their seats, cheering while awaiting the encore performance.

Bruce, seeing how bad Floyd was looking and his condition only getting worse, commented in concern, "Floyd will never make it; he's got nothing left."

Everyone's mind raced with panic and concern; was this gonna be it? Was Floyd really gonna die on them at the hands of Velvet and Veneer?! Was there no way that they could rescue him in time?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 109 12
With Branch and Poppy needing a break from their overwhelming duties, Branch's brothers all volunteer to babysit the latest edition to the royal fami...
17.1K 451 17
Set after Band together, Branch is living with some of his brothers in the bunker when he discovers that he is having a baby. Once the realization hi...
8.8K 103 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...
3.9K 124 25
π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€. 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍 (ON HOLD) In a perfect world, Queen Poppy had it all. A devoted kingdom, loyal friends, family, and the...