Hero In Hell (Ben 10 X Hellta...

By Logan2465

What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the... More

Bio/Info
The Beginning
A Lustful Encounter
Playful Puppies
Sour, Then Sweet
The Bitch
Adorable Angel
The Blind One
The Queen
Bitter Judgement
The Return
The Next Beginning
Hang Out!
Angelic Intervention

School Day!

1.2K 44 16
By Logan2465

At some time, early in the morning, Lucy wakes up from her peaceful slumber. As she lifts her head, Lucy realizes that she was just resting her head on Ben's chest, who appears to be dead asleep.

Lucy: 'Cute.' She sits up, looking down at Ben. 'Didn't think I would ever find myself in a position like this, especially with a human.'

Lucy pokes Ben's cheek, with him quietly groaning in response. Lucy giggles quietly as she caresses Ben's face.

Suddenly, there's a gurgling sound from Lucifer's stomach, making her cease the caresses.

Lucy: 'I guess it's time for breakfast then.'

Lucy lays back down on top of Ben, placing her hands on Ben's shoulders while leaning into his ear.

Lucy: "Ben~ It's time to wake up~."

Ben remains asleep, groaning as he turns his head away from Lucy. This makes the queen somewhat annoyed.

Lucy then gets a small smirk, leaning down closer to Ben's neck. She then starts lightly kissing it, her claws digging into Ben's shoulders.

Ben, whose face is getting red, slowly starts waking up while quietly moaning from the kisses.

Ben: "L-Lucy.....what are you.....doing?"

Lucy: "I'm waking you up, of course." She pulls back from Ben's neck. "I am quite hungry, and I'm sure the others will also be when they awake."

Ben: "So you want me to make you and the girls food?" He shrugs. "Alright. But I need you need to get off of me then."

Lucy: "Fine. But you better be quick about it."

Lucy gets off of Ben, allowing him to get off of the bed.

Ben and Lucy then make their way downstairs, where Rex is peacefully sleeping on his bed. Ben walks over to Rex, gently nudging him.

Ben: "Come on, Rex. Time to go outside."

Rex grumbles as he wakes up, slowly getting to his feet, doing the downward-dog to stretch. Ben goes over and opens the glass door to the backyard, letting Rex go outside to do his business.

Ben: "Lucy? Could you let him back in and give him a treat while I'm making the pancakes?"

Lucy: "I suppose I can do that for you. But those pancakes better be good."

Ben: "I'll do my best."

Ben moves into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chocolate chips and pancake mix from one of the cupboards.

Ben grabs four pans and a bottle of vegetable oil. He then primes the Omnitrix, slamming it down and transforming in a flash of green light.

When the light disappears, it reveals that Ben has transformed into Four Arms.

Four Arms grabs an apron and wraps it around his waist. He then places the four pans on the stove, pouring the vegetable oil in them and letting it simmer.

Four Arms cracks all four of his knuckles, before twisting his neck to crack it as well.

Four Arms: "Alright. Time to get to work."

=============================================================================================

About twenty-or-so minutes later, the other girls come downstairs and wait with Lucy.

Zdrada: "The food smells pretty good. When's it gonna be ready?"

Monica: "It'll be ready when it get ready." Her eyes are squinted, a grouchy expression on her face. "He better have that coffee ready soon."

Justice: "Oh, don't be so moody, Monica!" She pets Rex, whose head is resting on her lap. "Let's just all be patient for a little bit, and the food will be ready in no time."

Modeus: "Yeah, what she said." She is distracted by a romance novel in her hand. "So lewd.....~"

Cerberus is sitting on the floor, staring at Rex with nasty looks on their faces.

Judgement has positioned herself to stand by the front door, not taking her eyes off of the door. Malina is also not paying attention, being distracted by a game on the TV.

Azazel is also busy, in her world, continuing to do her research at the dining room table.

The kitchen door suddenly opens, over a dozen Dittos walk in. Most of them carries pancakes, two of them carry drinks, and set them down on the table.

Ditto 1: "Breakfast is ready!"

Ditto 2: "So come over and dig in!"

The girls get up from what they're doing and sit down at the dining table. A couple Dittos have to bring Judgment and Malina, and a few more have to take away Azazel's research.

Azazel: "Wait, my research!"

Ditto 3: "You need to eat first." He holds several papers over his head. "So, suck it up and eat."

The Dittos reform into one and sit down at the table, between Lucy and Judgement. He then reverts back into human form, and eats the pancakes with the girls.

Lucy: "Mmm~!" She has a big smile on her face. "This is really good!"

Malina: "Yeah." She grumbles with a small blush on her face. "It's pretty good."

Monica: "And this coffee is sublime." She smirks. "You get to keep the ability to use your hands today."

Ben: "And I appreciate that, considering I usually need my hands." He takes a bite of pancake. "Especially for today."

Zdrada: "Why today?"

Ben: "Well, there's this place I have to go five days a week. A place called school."

Azazel: "Oh, that sounds like fun!"

Ben: "Yeah, if you like to be bored all day."

The girls, excluding Azazel, giggle in response to Ben's comment.

Cerberus: "Master, could we go with you to this....school?"

Ben: "Absolutely not. You three are staying here, no exceptions."

Cerberus: "What!? Why!?"

Ben: "Because I won't be able to keep an eye on you while also dealing with school." He takes another bite of pancake. "So no."

Cerberus whines, laying their heads down on the table while giving Ben the puppy eyes.

Ben: "Nope." He looks up at the ceiling. "I'm not going to break."

The girls laugh as Ben looks away from Cerberus, all of them continuing to eat.

=============================================================================================

Some time later, after Ben's parents have left for work, Ben has gotten himself dressed and ready for school.

Ben is attempting to comb his hair, but it keeps reverting back to its unruly state.

Ben: "Whatever." He sets down his comb, staring at his reflection. "Time to go to school, do boring stuff, just the day after walking through Hell. No big deal."

Ben picks up his backpack and leaves the bathroom, making his way down the stairs. All of the girls are kinda doing their own thing.

Malina is playing a video game in the living room, Zdrada is smoking by the window, Modeus is reading on the couch next to Malina, Azazel and Monica are working at the dining table, Lucy is drinking some wine while in an armchair, Judgment is guarding the front door, and Cerberus is watching the birds outside and barking at them. Justice is sort of just.....chilling on the on the other side of Malina.

Ben: "Well, I'm off to Hell on Earth." He reaches the base of the stairs. "Lucy, you're in charge until I get back, okay?"

Lucy: "I'll be sure to keep everyone in line."

Ben: "I don't doubt that. Bye everyone."

Cerberus: "Bye, master!"

Justice: "Bye, kid!" She waves. "Try not to die of boredom!"

Azazel: "Bye!" She says without looking away from her research. "Have a good day!"

Monica: "Don't forget to make me more coffee when you get back, Ben."

Malina and Modeus each say a quick "goodbye" before turning their full attention back to their activities.

Zdrada, having finished another cigarette, goes over to Ben and noogies Ben.

Zdrada: "Try not to do anything I wouldn't do, brat!"

Ben pushes Zdrada off of himself, before fixing his hair somewhat.

Ben: "So be a nice, caring person that cares about other people's personal feelings. Got it!"

Before heading to the front door, Ben goes to the windows and closes the blinds.

Ben: 'This should keep any prying eyes from looking in.'

Ben makes his way to the front door, where Judgement is still watching intently.

Ben: "You don't need to be so intense about it, you know."

Judgement: "I intend to protect this place as well as possible. If I have to be intense about it, I will."

Ben: "Whatever you say, Judgement." He starts slipping his shoes on. "Just take a break at some point, okay? I'm sure Cerberus would like to guard the door."

Judgement ponders on Ben's words for a few moments.

Judgement: "Alright. One break a day." She crosses her arms. "Nothing more."

Ben: "So long as you take a break at some points."

Ben finishes slipping his shoes on and places his hand on the doorknob. He looks back and Judgment and smiles.

Ben: "Have a fun day, Judgement. Hopefully it'll be uneventful for us."

Judgement nods her head, smiling back at Ben.

Judgement: "Hopefully. Maybe luck will be on our side today."

Ben: "Yeah. Maybe." He chuckles. "Bye, Judgement."

Judgement: "Goodbye."

Ben opens the front door and walks out, closing the door behind him.

At the same time, Cerberus runs up to the window and peers through the blinds, her tails wagging.

After a couple of minutes, a bus pulls up to the driveway and stops. Ben makes his way onto the bus, the vehicle departing shortly after.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: 4 Hours Later

Cerberus: "I miss master!"

Malina: "He's only been gone for a few hours. And it's not like he won't be back by....." She trails off, pausing the game and looking back at Monica. "Do you know when he gets back?"

Monica: "When taking into account when school is officially over, waiting time for the buses, and the time it takes for the bus to get from the school to here.....around three fifteen."

Cerberus: "But that'll take forever! Why can't we just go see him!?"

Lucy: "Because he doesn't want you to cause any trouble for him, obviously."

Cerberus: "But aren't any of you curious about what a human school is like?"

Azazel: "Honestly, I am quite curious. I have only heard about the Christian schools that humans have here on Earth!"

Zdrada: "I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea." She leans against a wall. "Maybe we could fuck with him a bit. Like....steal his pencil while he isn't looking and see him lose his mind!"

Malina: "Seriously?" She scoffs. "You just can't help but be a bitch."

Zdrada: "Damn right!"

Zdrada laughs, moving next to an open window, lighting a cigarette with her finger and puffing on it.

Monica: "This paperwork I have to do can be done anywhere, but just here." She takes off her glasses, cleaning them with a small clothe. "It really wouldn't make a difference to me either way."

Modeus: "I would also like to observe Ben. I'd like to see how he'll act after everything."

Justice: "And it's not like there's much to do around here, aside from reading or playing a video game!" She points at herself. "And this gal can do neither!"

Lucy: "Well, if everyone is agreeing to go watch Ben, I guess I have to tag along to chaperone."

Malina: "Wait a minute!" She pauses her game, glaring at Lucy. "I didn't agree to shit!"

Lucy: "Would you rather be left behind on our little expedition, and be the only one who didn't go?"

Malina continues to glare at Lucy, before sighing, turning to face the TV again.

Malina: "Let me save real quick."

Justice: "Great! Now all that's left is to see if Judgement will agree!" She stands up, slowly walking to Judgement. "Yo, Judgement!"

Judgement turns her head to look at Justice, not turning her body.

Judgement: "Greetings, Justice. What can I do for you?"

Justice: "Well, me and the other girls were talking, and we all agreed to go and see how Ben is doing at school."

Judgement: "I'm sorry, but I can't join you." She turns her gaze back to the front door. "I must remain here and guard the home."

Justice strokes her chin, before her face suddenly lights up with a big smile.

Justice: "Okay, but what if something happens to Ben while he's at school? What if he's in a position where he can't transform and defend himself?"

Judgment remains completely still in her place. She then suddenly lets out a deep, long sigh.

Judgement: "I hate the fact that you're able to convince me so easily." She turns around. "But what about the house?"

Justice: "Simple. We can put some protective magic over the place. It'll be no problem." She wraps her arm around Judgement's shoulders. "Now come on! Let's get ready to go!"

=============================================================================================

Location: School

The demon girls, and the angel, have arrived at the school. After a quick spell of invisibility, they start wandering the school in search of Ben.

Lucy: "He's close. I can sense him."

Lucy's eyes glow slightly, and she looks through the walls around her. Her eyes then land on Ben, who is in the middle of a math class.

Lucy: "There he is." She points to the wall. "He seems quite busy."

Lucy and the other girls walk through the wall and move up behind Ben. Ben is currently working on a math worksheet.

Cerb 1: "What are those weird symbols on the paper?"

Cerberus collectively gasps.

Cerb 3: "Is he performing Satanic rituals!?"

Cerb 2: "Without us!?"

Malina: "No. It's just math."

Cerberus stares up at Malina, not understanding what math is.

Malina: "Like one plus one equals two." No response from Cerberus. "Never mind."

Modeus looks over Ben's shoulder, staring at the paper, placing her hands gently on his shoulders.

At the same moment, Ben felt a sudden chill go up his body, causing him to shake for a moment. The sudden shaking made Modeus let go of Ben's shoulders.

Ben: "Huh." He says under his breathe. "That was odd."

Ben shakes his head, getting back to his worksheet.

Judgement: "This place is such a safety hazard." She is standing by the windows, putting her hand against one of them. "These windows aren't even bullet proof. And the doors are made out of wood." She walks away from the windows. "If someone tried to break in, they wouldn't have that much of a problem."

Azazel: "Yes, that is quite odd. You would think a place that has so many children present would be better protected. I didn't even see any security guards when we were walking in."

Zdrada: "Eh, fucking whatever." She ignited her thumb, preparing to light another cigarette. "It's the school's problem, not ours."

Lucy suddenly swipes the cigarette away.

Lucy: "No smoking for right now, Zdrada. You may set off a fire alarm." She hands back the cigarette. "Smoke outside if you really need to. We must remain hidden."

Zdrada grumbles as she puts the cigarette back in the box, extinguishing her thumb.

Justice has sat down at this point, in the empty seat next to Ben.

Justice: "Ahh, this is better." She relaxes into the seat. "Maybe we'll all learn some stuff while we're here."

Malina: "Yeah, you can learn all you want." She pulls out a GameBoy. "I'll be doing what I actually want to do, instead of just learning useless shit."

Lucy: "Just don't cause any trouble. We don't need any complaints from Ben when this is over."

The girls quiet down, doing their own things as they stand around Ben.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: 30 Minutes

Now that Ben's math class is over, he is now heading for today's lunch. As the girls follow him along, they phase through other students, each feeling a sudden chill through their spines as the girls walk through the students.

Ben is quietly whistling to himself as he makes it into the loud and crowded cafeteria. The room has rows and rows of circular tables, with seats attached to the tables themselves.

Ben: "Pizza day. Yay." He says dryly. "Maybe the pizza will actually be edible today."

Azazel: "It.....It can't be that bad, right?"

Judgement: "Considering how unsafe this school is, it wouldn't surprise me."

Ben reaches the lunch trays, and he gets his food. A slice of pepperoni pizza, some corn, an assorted fruit cup, celery sticks, and a carton of chocolate milk.

He then goes over to an empty table and sits down, beginning to eat his food. The other girls join him at the table along with him.

Modeus: "Does he really eat like this everyday? Shitty food, and no one to talk to?"

Malina: "In my honest opinion, it's probably a blessing for him. Why would he want to hear about other people's fucking problems and strifes, when he's gone through significantly worse?"

Justice: "You're right! Just imagine: (Oh, my parents couldn't afford to go to Tahiti this year, so we had to settle for Hawaii.) It would be infuriating!"

Zdrada: "Or what about: (Man, I asked my parents for a better laptop, and they said no! Such a drag!)."

The girls, even Azazel, laugh at the comments.

Judgement: "It's a shame that most of these brats don't realize how lucky they have it." She scoffs. "Such a disgrace."

Lucy: "For once, I agree with you, Judgement." A sadistic smile grows on her face. "These little brats could stand to be knocked down a few pegs."

Monica: "That could be arranged." She waves her hand, a large and bloody medical bag appearing on the table. "How would you like to accomplish that, Lucifer?"

Azazel: "Woah, woah, woah! L-Let's not go t-that far!" She clears her throat. "B-Besides, we still have to remain inconspicuous! If you s-start torturing students, Ben will s-surely notice."

Monica looks down at the bag, before making it disappear with another flick of her wrist.

Monica: "That is a good point. Ben may not be the most intelligent human, but he would definitely be smart enough to figure out who's torturing kids."

The girls silently agree to what Monica said, getting to do other activities as Ben eats his food.

=============================================================================================

Eventually, the school day finally ended. Rather than taking the bus, Ben decided to head home on foot.

Zdrada: "This is an odd detour." She takes a puff of her cigarette. "I guess he just didn't want to on a crowded bus."

Monica: "A reasonable assumption." She walks while doing paperwork. "A lot of children, crowded into a vehicle? It's bound to be dirty and smell."

Lucy: "Indeed. With how....." She gags halfway through her sentence. "How filthy the actual school was, the buses are likely to be just as bad."

Azazel: "It is a shame how little funding schools get from the government." She sighs sadly. "Maybe that will change in the coming years."

Ben makes his way into an alleyway, piquing the girls interest. They all quickly follow him in, and he stops halfway through the alley.

Ben: "I know someone's there." He turns around, crossing his arms. "So show yourself."

The girls are a little surprised at this. But they don't hesitate to reveal themselves, the invisibility spell no longer in effect.

Ben: "Seriously? All of you?" He laughs, shaking his head. "How long were you girls tagging me along."

Modeus: "When you were in the middle of that math class." She hugs her arms. "It didn't take us long to miss you."

Ben: "That explains the sudden chill I had."

Cerberus, each on all fours, walk over to Ben and kneel in front of him. Their tails are wagging quite fast, ears twitching slightly.

Ben rolls his eyes, a smile on his face, before beginning to pet their ears. Ben gets satisfied sighs from Cerberus as he pets them. He also alternates, allowing each of them to be pet equally.

Ben: "So, what do you all think of Hell on Earth?"

Malina: "Boring. Very fucking boring."

Justice: "I didn't think so! I actually liked learning about science! So intriguing, humans figuring out how God made them."

Judgement: "I was so pissed the entire time!" She starts circling Ben. "Like, why is your school so unsafe!? I've seen safes filled with twenty bucks more protected than that place!"

Azazel: "And that's not even mentioning the source of the problem: funding. Why would the government think so lowly about education?"

Ben: "That's something you two will need to talk to mom and dad about. I'm not an expert at that stuff." He turns to face Zdrada. "Zdrada? Did you behave?"

Zdrada pretends to think, tapping her chin, a large smirk on her face.

Zdarada: "Define behave."

Without saying a word, Ben turns his gaze towards Lucy.

Lucy: "Don't worry. She and everybody else all behaved well." She walks over and leans into his ear, whispering. "In full honesty, I believe that they didn't want to disappoint you."

Ben: "Aww, that's cute."

Lucy backs away from Ben, who stops petting Cerberus.

Ben: "Alright, let's get out of here. We all got stuff to do at home, right?"

All of the girls simultaneously agree, their voices overlapping one another.

Ben: "Then let's get going. Just be sure to go invisible before we leave this dingy alley. Don't need to draw any unnecessary attention."

That's exactly what happens. The girls are no longer visible, and they all continue on their way home.

Updates for this chapter won't be as frequent anymore. Just a heads up.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.3K 18
Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn to watch him, but he had to go to a mee...
42.3K 561 23
helltaker x m!reader story. hope you enjoy.
31K 926 29
While Ben was fighting Vilgax, a remote suddenly fell from his pocket and transported Ben into Hell, come on with Ben to find out what await him ther...
59.3K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...