Twin baby Kim's

Od kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... Více

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 29

3K 146 25
Od kooprincess05

So finally four Kim's are together now after so many of separations. Ride of kim taehyung and Kim jungkook was slient but two gossips queens weren't silent at all. But who are taekook even to make their most cutest babies and most cutest voices , giggles and laughes to stop.

There was small smile on both taeyhung and jungkook's lips even though they didn't talked but they were hearing everything what their babies were talking about.

Few times in ride to kim house , taehyung and jungkook gasped in shock and surprise when they finds out how thses little kids have swapped each other. How soojin made ideas to make their parents meet.

Jungkook and taeyhung were just surprised. That how these kids have this much mature brain. Jungkook was still surprised if he really give birth to these two intelligent humans. But doesn't matter , at last he and taehyung meets each other because of these kids.

......

"Um-tae why you stopped here ?" Jungkook asked in confusion when he saw that taehyung have stops his car infront of house.

"I-its our house" taeyhung said removing his seat belt. Which made jungkook more confuse and he looked here and there while coming out from the car. He clearly remembers it's not kim house. It's another house.

"Mamma. We don't live in kim house now" jungkook get more confused when he heard junie's words.

"Huh? What does that mean baby ?" Jungkook aksed Junie in more confusion while holding both his daughters hands.

"Um. Dunno mamma" Junie said in pout.

"Junie. Googie. Come inside" taeyhung asked them to come inside while his maid opened their door for them.

There was biggest confusion in jungkook's head. He didn't find mrkim and mrskim there in this house nor it was Kim's house. What was going on. Why they left Kim's house ??

.....

Taeyhung was rolling down on the bed here n there while pouting. He was alone today. First he sleeps with his Junie but today his Junie wasn't with him too. She was in her mamma's room. Yes jungkook didn't entered taehyung's room he choosed the one beside taeyhung's room.

But how will taehyung sleep without his human pillow. It was an impossible task for him. He tried but he there was no sign of sleep around him.

But then taeyhung smiled while remembering that today after five years he ate his favourite food. By his favourite chef ofcourse jungkook was his bestest chef. His eyes were shedding tears when he eat first bite of food which was made by jungkook.
.....

Jungkook , googie and Junie weren't able to sleep too. Because they knew too that taehyung can't sleep without hugging one of them.

"Mamma ? Why we didn't slept with papa ?" Junie mumbled on her mama's chest while lying on his left side.

"Hm. Mama you angry with dad ?" Googie asked. She was on right side of jungkook.

"N-no it's not like that" jungkook stutterd. It was awkward with taehyung. He don't know why but he felt lil bit of uncomfortable with taehyung. But he don't know what to say to his daughters.

"I-i want some time babies" jungkook said. Junie and googie looked at each other and then nodded their head.

"Let's sleep buns." Jungkook said and both the girls hugged him. He smiled while hugging both of his children. It's first time after five years when he is sleeping with his both children again. He have never thought that he would be able to feel that moment again.
.....

Taehyung wasn't fully awake or we can say he wasn't fully sleep last night so he was just half awake-sleep state walking downstairs.

A smile formed at his lips when he saw jungkook working in kitchen. And Junie and googie sitting on couch discussing something very important.

"Good morning papa/dad" Junie and googie said at one time when they saw taehyung coming towards them and hugg him. He hugged them back. Yeah best moment of his life.

"Very good morning to my little cubs" he knelt down and picked both the girls in his arms.

"You know? Papa have surprise for you guys" taeyhung said while sitting on couch with his girls on his laps. Jungoo looked at eachother and then at their father in confusion.

"Surprise ?" Goo asked.

"Yeah" taehyung nodded his head.

"What surprise is it dad?" Googie asked again.

"It's not surprise if i told you" taeyung said chuckling on his daughters eagerness.

"Maybe your surprise arrived" taehyung said when he heard doorbell ringing.

"Go and have your surprise" taehyung made Junie and googie stand on the floor from his lap. Both the girls looks at each other in confusion but taehyung signed them to go towards door.

Junie and googie starts walking towards maid who was about to open the door.

"OPPAAAA" as soon maid opened the door , here comes entry of the real hero , Kim Soojin. Googie and Junie were so surprised when they saw soojin standing there with same excitement as them. Three of them starts running towards eachother and hugge each other tightly , almost falling on the ground.

Jungkook was worried when he heard Junie and googie's voice but as soon he came out from the kitchen. His eyes widened in shock. Because there came Kim namjoon and Kim seokjin with their kim soojin who was hugging his sisters almost on the verge of cry.

Taeyhung also stands up from couch and starts walking towards his hyungs.

"Appa/eomma" Junie and googie ran to namjoon and jin as they break hug with their oppa. Namjoon and jin were so happy. After so many of times they met both the girls together.

"Taehyung appa" soojin ran to taehyung and hugged him. He's just lil champ of taehyung. Taeyhung carried him in his arms even though he's almost eight years old.

"Oh my god my little taehyungs" Namjoon carried Junie and googie in his arms making girls to giggles loudly. They're really taehyung's female versions.

Jungkook was still in surprise. His jin hyung and namjoon hyung was standing there infront of his eyes. They're the one who Pampered jungkook the most when he lives with them. Watching them again infront of his eyes was one of the big thing for jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK" jungkook flinched hard when he heard his jin hyung's voice. When jin saw jungkook standing there , he almost yelled jungkook name while running towards him.

"Jungkook" jungkook felt someone hugging him tightly.

"Jin hyung" the tears starts flowing from his eyes after getting his jin-hyung hug. Jungkook have always felt jin's huggs are very motherly.

"OMG. Jungkook ? What happens to my chubby bunny??" Jin was shocked when he hug jungkook. He was so thin. It's not how his jungkook was before. His jungkook was chubby cheeks bunny. But jungkook have no words. He was just crying while looking at his jin hyung. He have never thought he would meet him again. 

"Just because of you I lost my cute bunny. You idiot" jin scolded to taehyung while dragging jungkook towards namjoon and taehyung. But taehyung have no words to argue with jin so he just looked down in guilty.

"Oh jungkook. How are you?" Namjoon asked when jungkook and jin stand beside them.

"I-im okay hyung. How are you?" Jungkook blushed a Little when namjoon asked him. Actually he has tiny crush on namjoon. But that doesn't means he hate jin or what. He respect namjoon as elder brother though.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he looked at someone who was looking at him with his big eyes.

"Soojin ??" Jungkook asked in surprise when he saw soojin looking at him with shy smile on his face.

"I-is he . Oh my god" jungkook was surprised when he saw him. Because when jungkook saw him last time he was just around one and half years old. Taehyung made soojin stand on the floor when he saw jungkook coming towards them.

"Soo?? When you got this big ??" Jungkook asked soojin while holding him from his shoulders but you know soojin was a shy because he got crush on his koo-mamma. Not like that. I mean he's his first crush. He was feeling shy from jungkook as his ears starts turning red when jungkook was so close to him.

"Oh my big boy" jungkook hugged him immidietaly. He is cute , soojin is cute. Jungkook remembers when he was little baby. He was cute. His dimples are most cutest just like his father. Actually there was another thing , which made jungkook more attrct to him. So when first time jungkook starts milking after his pregnancy. Soojin was the one to whom jungkook feeds for the first time. Because jungkook got pain in his breast as it's his first time of pregnancy so jin made him to feed soojin who was around one year then. And secondly when jungkook hears that most important role in taekook getting together again was of soojin , he was so pride on his boy.

Soojin's face turned red when jungkook kissed on his cheek. His first crush kissed him on the first day of meeting. What a coincidence jungkook have tiny crush on namjoon , and namjoon's son have tiny crush on jungkook.

And if you ask me then googie didn't like how his brother react after getting kiss from her mamma. How he was acting all innocent infront of him after being master mind of their plan.

"Hyung why you didn't told me that you are coming ?" Jungkook asked from jin.

"It's because we wanna gave you surprise" jin said.

"Actually taeyhung have called us and told us about your arrival. So we could not keep out excitement to meet you" namjoon said making jungkook's cheeks pink. Crush is crush but that doesn't mean he loves him. Yes he loves but not as he loves his love.

"Finally he did something intelligent like his intellingent babies" jin said eyeing taehyung who looked away while praising little Kim's. Jungkook just looked down at jin's statement

.......

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked while sitting beside jin on the bed.

"Yes" jin replied him.

"H-hyung you know that why taeyhung left kim house ? A-and where is mrskim and mrkim?" Jungkook asked. He is tensed from the day he came here in strange house with taehyung.

"Appa lives with us." Jin sighed. Mrkim lives with namjoon and jin , who lives in Busan because of namjoon and jin's job.

"Huh?" Jungkook was shocked. Mrkim lives with them. What happened to them suddenly? Why they aren't living together?

"Yes. And about that witch - she lives in our Kim house. ALONE" jungkook was confused by jin but his eyes widened when he hear last word of jin.

"Alone??" Jungkook asked immidietaly.

"Hm jungkook. She deserve it" jin said mentally rolling his eyes on his so called mother-in-law.

"B-but hyung. Why taeyhung left kim house?" Jungkook wants to know the reason immidietaly.

"Because he don't want to see his mother" jin sighed again.

"What??"

"Yes."

"B-but why ??"

"Because he finds out that video was edited." Jin said. He have already knew that jungkook is always pure. He hates the way taehyung doubts on jungkook's purity and his love for him. Jungkook sighed loudly and his abnormal beating heart starts beating normal.

"And the master mind behind it was her and your bestfriend hyunjae" jungkook gasped when he heard huynjae's name. He have never thought that one day his best friend would do this with him. His only friend would try to impure his charcater. Jungkook starts remembering those beautifull moment with his only friend. But from the day jungkook left kim house , he never calls hyunjae again. He starts hating him. He made jungkook hate on friendship.

"I-i have never thought that my best fri-" jungkook stopped in between his sentence when he felt his throat getting heavy from tears.

"H-hyung what happens exactly. Please tell me" jungkook asked controlling his tears.

"Ohh so-

Taehyung was just zoned out. Few days ago when he was solving a case , he finds out that his client get tricked by his wife by using fake editing video which was edit like pro, everything there looks real, but was just fake and edit , face , voice everything . After winning the case taeyhung felt unease.

For finding out his peace he worked on the video which unknown number had sent to him few years ago. The video of his jungkook having sex with his friend. After struggling with it , taehyung couldn't find anything. But still taehyung didn't get peace so he thought about taking help from best editors when he have help from his one of the best editor friend , the video was fake , jungkook was fake in it , his face was fake , his voice was fake , the only thing there real was hyunjae. It was that mf only who was having sex with someone else. But changes and edit everything as jungkook. That day taehyung was just few seconds away from killing huynjae. He punches him until that hyunjae shit get unconscious.

After that he told the truth that he always have crush on jungkook and want jungkook to date him but according to jungkook , he was just only his bestest friend. Everytime he rejected his proposal. But when he finds that jungkook get relationship with taeyhung and gonna marry him in few days, he starts feelin jealous. Next thing that hyunjae said made taehyung killed him on that spot, when huynjae enters Kim's house for first time to meet jungkook , he saw how mrskim was treating jungkook like he is any maid. But when he argued with mrskim , he finds out that she don't like him and not want him for his son , that time jungkook wasn't there so hyunjae and mrskim including choi's made plan to get jungkook out from taehyung's life , and hyunjae helped them so that he can have jungkook.

"This is what taeyhung told me" jungkook was just so stunned to speak anything. Something was burning inside his heart.

"Jungkook. She is litrelly bitch. When namjoon shows me to her for first time , she insults me infornt of him calling me as middle class because she want namjoon to marry his friend's daughter. But namjoon argued with her and left the house just because she was so toxic. It's not just for namjoon but for taehyung too." Jin sighed.

"Namjoon have told me how she didn't gave taeyhung to eat anything just because he couldn't get the grade she wants. Taehyung was always low in his study. Namjoon have always fulfilled her wishes, he studied hard for her , he gets her dream job while leaving his own dream behind. If taehyung was in blackia line it's just because of his mother." Jin sighed loudly jungkook was listening him with full concentration.

"but taehyung and namjoon always seeks for mother's love." Jin said again looking at jungkook.

" I know maybe you are angry with taehyung but he have always been his mom's puppet because he wants his mother's warmth. It happened with namjoon too but when he finds out her reality he starts hating her." Jin said while rembering his own past.

"W-what she did with you jin hyung" jungkook asked. He was surprised that he is not only one who gets in this state jin is also with him.

"So when I was pregnant with soojin. She was so angry about it so she asked namjoon  to have DNA test. Namjoon denied her saying it's his child but she said she want a proof. So when we got DNA test , the child wasn't namjoon's" jungkook gasped loudly when he heard jin.

"Whatt??" He asked immidietaly.

"Ofcourse how can child be namjoon's when the doctor was paid by our so called mom-in-law" jin laughed.

"But my joonie finds out if quickly so that's why we didn't live with you guys. Namjoon just don't belive in her now" jin said closing his eyes in relief.

"H-hyung how can a mother do something like this?" Jungkook was sooo tensed up that how a mother can do like this to his own children. He is mother and he can't even talk with his daughters in loud voice but taehuyng and namjoon's mother have crossed all the limits.

"She is homophobic jungkoo. It was sin for her that her sons came out gay. And secondly she was too blind behind those shops of asian paint." Jin said.

"She is just too blind to see my world wide handsome face" jungkook was so in jin's world but when he realised jins word he couldn't stopped himself to giggling.

"Omy god. Hyung-huyng you're still same" jungkook said laughing at jin.

"And I want you to same too. I want my that bunny jungkook back" jin said try to act strict but happy from inside after hearing jungkook's giggles.

.....

"Bro. Don't tell me you get crush on my mamma?" Googie said making so done face when she saw how soojin was smiling at blushing while holding his cheek where jungkook kissed him.

"I get. Bro I get. I get my first crush" soojin said while sitting off from bed and starts jumping on his feet. Bro his first crush just kissed him. Right ? Isn't he should celebration.

"Don't you feel shame while crushing on my mamma. Huh? He's almost 20 years old than you" googie said crossing her arms infront of her chest while looking at so excited brother who's jumping like monkey.

"Doesn't matter darling. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER" the boy stops jumping and said the last line like he's any motivational speaker.

"Oh really ? Then for your kind information HE IS MARRIED AND HAVE TWO CHILDREN TOO" googie said while rolling her eyes on the motivational speaker.

"Huh? Oh yea- doesn't matter darling. Doesn't matter. I'm gonna ask him to be boyfriend even though he's married." The excited boy stops and starts thinking for two second and then again strts jumping here n there.

"Even he is just married to an oldie like taeyhung appa. He is still young as my age" the next moment the boy was lying on the floor when he felt a very hard hit on his head.

"HOW DARE YOU TO CALL MY DAD OLDIE??" Soojin again winced in pain when he felt hit on his head again. Damn that girl is good strong to be girl.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was just kidding" soojin almost cried while holding his head.

"That's good for you" googie warned him.

"Okay boss lady" soojin said while bowing infront of her like boss she's.

.......

"Mamma ?" Junie asked from her mama while lying on his one side. Her head was resting on jungkook's shoulder.

"Hm"

"Tell me how you and papa meets for first time" Junie asked while looking at jungkook with doe eyes.

"Yea mamma. Tell us about your and dad's LOVESTORY" googie also said she was half lying on jungkook chest. She smirked while looking at soojin who was sitting infront of jungkook and the girls.

"Hm. What?" Jungkook blushed when he heard his daughters. His lovestory?

"There is nothing interesting in our love story. Just -" jungkook blushed more his cheeks starts heating up. So he have to remember his uni time. The time for first time he fall in love.

"Just ?" Junie and googie asked at same time.

"So your papa and i studied in same University. He was in law department and I was in medical. Even he was fourth year student and I was first year" jungkook said rembering those days of his life. Two tiny smiley face were looking at his shy face with so much adoration in their eyes.

"But he and I have English leactures in same department. Um ac-actually he was repeater" jungkook felt like laughing at their so intellingent father.

"He have difficulties in English and I was CR/monitor of our batch. So our English teacher gives his responsibility to me because it was his second time repeating same subject" soojin laughes at his taeyhung appa but stopped immidietaly when googie shooted him angry glare. How dare him to made fun of his repeater dad? It's just he repeat English subject for two times. Why so big deal?

"So when I interact with him. He-he" jungkook stopped in between his sentence. He remembers first time interacting with taehyung he was so cold and rude. It should be him to ask help from jungkook but instead it was jungkook who was trying to help him.

"He what mamma?" Junie asked.

"He-he was very nice person" jungkook lied.

"And ?"

"And then we starts studying together and falls in love" jungkook said but it wasn't full truth. It was so hard to make taeyhung study. That boy was interested in everything expect studying. In no time jungkook starts feeling connection with him. He starts feeling jealous when ever anyone interact with taeyhung even though taehyung wasn't interested in talking with  someone.  Jungkook have always take care of him like toddler even he was three years older than him. But jungkook's jealousy gets out of his hands when he saw taeyhung with girl. He stops talking with him which made taehyung worried for first time he felt someone's absence for first time. And when taehyung asked jungkook the reason of his anger he cried out and said the thing which was roaming inside his heart that he loves him. Which was accepted by taehyung after few weeks because accordin to taehyung nobody loves him it was very first time someone said him that he loves him.

"Should we sleep now. Hm" jungkook asked his two smiling machines who were smiling like mad person after hearing their parents little love story. Jungkook skipped the part of their father being smuggler and blackia.

........

(Guys I'm writing short scenes so that i can complete it before my exams. Thanku)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

207K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
65.5K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
38.4K 2.3K 18
Kim's and Jeon's have became sworn enemies after the sudden divorce between their eldest son's Kim V and Jeon Jungkook But what happens when their yo...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...