I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

By Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... More

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
Crashing Prawn
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Fixing Mothership
Graduation
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: Darkside
BC: Together
New Book!

BC: "Come Back To Me"

199 0 2
By Fantasyvico

It was the middle of the night, and Isabella, Wyatt, Fallon and Ethan were in the woods, preparing for the ritual. Everything is set. They got everything they needed. Salt, Casey's ash, soil and water.

Wyatt was worried for her, but he knows that he and the rest of her family will stop her and will bring her back.

Wyatt was leaning beside a tree while looking at the dark hunter, who was putting salt on the floor, forming a large circle. Stepping inside the circle and sitting down, Isabella looked at Fallon, who passed the hunter the water, the ash and soil.

"Now that we have everything, we can commence the process." Isabella said, making Fallon and Ethan to step inside the circle and sat down and form a circle.

Wyatt was about to step in, but Isabella stopped him, "I don't want you in on this. I want you to be my ears. I don't want people to disturb us." Isabella said.

Wyatt stood there, but nodded.

"Good doggy." Ethan joked, making Fallon to snickered. Wyatt huffed at that statement, but stood there hopelessly, hoping the rest of them are coming soon.

Back with the rest, Castiel had A-li and A-spen to make three containers, so he can use his magic and the alien's magic as well.

"So what do this containers do?" Willa asked Castiel.

"They can take the evil magic away from Fallon, Ethan, and Bells. Once we have it, we can destroy it." Castiel explains, "be close to them and when you are, you open it and store it. Use fire to destroy the dark magic." Castiel said.

In the Lightwood's house, there was Zed, Addison, Eliza, Willa, Wynter, the aliens, Castiel, Sam, Alice (with Alessia), and Dean. Bonzo and Bree couldn't make it since their parents didn't let them out.

"Wynter and I can easily take out Ethan." Willa said, making Wynter to glared at her, "Why us?" She asked the leader, who rolled her eyes, "Don't you see, Wyn? Ethan has this thing with you." Willa said, making her to blush.

"Okay, so the wolves can get minion number one." Dean said, grabbing some knifes.

"Fallon is hard to get. She's sneaky, deadly." A-lan said, "She's a siphon. She can literally observe all of energy." He said, making Zed to furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, how can we take her powers if she can easily observe that?" He asked.

"Well, zombie, she can't resist stardust." Alice said, "Addison can sneak behind and knock her out."

"That can work." Addison said, agreeing with her new cousin.

"Okay and that handles minion number two. Sam, Cas, and I are going to handle Bells." Dean said, making Alice to step up, "Where am I supposed to do? That's my best friend that we're going to save." Alice asked Dean.

"Look, I'm glad you're coming with us and that Bobby, A-li, and A-spen can take of Alessia while we do this, but I won't risk losing you." Dean said, making Alice to look at him, admiring the person who she loves. She looks back down to her daughter and knew that he was right. She doesn't want her daughter to grow up without her mommy and daddy.

"Okay. I'll go with them." Alice sighed, before she walked away to Uncle Bobby, to give her child to him.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Alice said coming back and already walking outside.

"Opration: get Isabella back. Is a go!" Zed said before he, Addison, Willa, Wynter, A-lan, Eliza, Alice, Sam, Castiel and Dean all went to the forest.

Isabella took a knife and sliced her hand, making blood pour on Casey's ash. Wyatt winced, looking at the blood.

Isabella took a deep breath before she closed her eyes and concentrated the ritual. Wind was being blown very hard, making everyone's hair to move in every direction. "La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to li-." Isabella stop chanting and open her eyes, as she heard howling from Willa and Wynter.

Wyatt's ears perked while the minions slipped their hands away from the dark hunter, "Should we do something?" Fallon asked, about to get up, but Isabella stopped her, "No. Ethan, go handle the wolves." Isabella tells him, making him to stand up, "With pleasure." He said, making Wyatt to step up, "Don't hurt my pack." He growls.

"I advise you to let him through. You obey me? Remember?" Isabella said, making Wyatt to think for a moment. If he disobey Isabella, she'll know he was using her, playing with her, but at the same time, he can't let anyone hurt his sister, friend and the wolves. But he knows what he has to do. Wyatt back down, making Ethan to smirk at him, "Good choice, doggy."

Ethan walked away and was headed to the noises.

"Awooo!" Wynter and Willa howl, walking through the dark forest. It was just them. No one else.

Ethan came, putting his hand out, "I don't want to you guys, especially you, princess," he said, winking at Wynter, "But I will if I must."

"Look, I can see you're fighting this dark magic. I may not know you, but fight it." Wynter said, hoping to not get violent.

"You guys don't get it. She saved me. I'm doing her a favor." Ethan said, before releasing his hands out, "So we can do this the easy way or the fun way?" He asked them.

Willa had enough of this nonsense, "You guys are way more irritating than us. Come on, pretty boy, hit us with your best shot."

Wynter finally snapped, "Stop!" She yelled before she ran to in front of Ethan, "Look here, you may be cute and probably have some common sense, but you do realize dark magic can kill you. If you want a better future, without the dark magic, and maybe even me, then consider the better chances you get with us." She said.

Ethan thought about it for a moment. He grew up in a harsh reality. His family never cared about him. His type of family are the type that uses you, to make them look a happy family, but in reality, they treat him like nothing. They never payed attention to him and Isabella was the opposite of them. She gave him a powerful ability and even if she's the dark one, she treated him better. What can the wolves can give them?

He sighed, "If I do this, then I'm betraying the first person that saw me as a person. Not some trash." He said.

"Trust me. When we get her back, she won't be the only one that will treat you like a person." Wynter said, smiling softly at him.

Ethan stood there for a second before he released his black smoke, slowly. Wynter and Willa looked at it, gulping in fear. Well, Wynter is, but Ethan sighed before he made the smoke stop, "What have you have in mind?"

Wynter smiled before she grabbed the container and brought it to him, opening it. The container glowed white and blue before it hit Ethan, he screamed out as the black smoked was coming out of him. The smoke was going into the container. Wynter couldn't hold it much longer since it was started to get powerful, but Willa helped her fellow friend and closed the lid.

"One down, two more to go." Willa smirked, before she grabbed the lighter that Dean gave her and burned the dark magic away.

Ethan smiled softly, feeling better. Wynter smiled, grabbing his hand, "Let's go." She said, making her, Willa and Ethan to run to Isabella.

Back with Isabella, the girls head popped up when they heard Ethan's scream. "No one messes with my punch bag." Fallon growls before standing up and getting out of the circle.

"Wait, I need you to help me with this spell." Isabella said.

"And miss all the fighting? It won't be long." Fallon said before she ran to the direction.

It's now Wyatt and her, "And yet, I still don't know why I picked you two."

Fallon ran, but instead of finding Ethan, she found the people she thinks that are annoying. Zed, Addison, Alice, A-lan and Eliza.

"You people are fucking frustrating me." She said, before her hands turned red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella looked around before she groans, "Fuck this! I'm going to do it." She said about to start the spell, but someone grabbed her. It was Wyatt.

"Pup, what are you doing?" She asked him.

"I'm not letting you do this." He said.

Isabella scoffed, "You played me? Why did I not see this coming?" Isabella stood up before she waved her hand, making Wyatt to go down on his knees, getting hard to breathe.

"Wyatt Lykensen," She started, "We could've had a good thing, you and I. You and my family just had to go and ruined it." She said.

Wyatt was gasping for air. He managed to speak to her though, "This isn't you, pup."

"You really are a disappointment." She said, before lifting him up, "Would've been so bad being in the palm in my hands, having me chipped away so little by little, was is so important to robbed me to bring my best friend?" She asked him.

"It wasn't about me." Wyatt groans, "I won't let anything bad happen to you, even if you're dark. Don't do this. Please, pup, just come back to me."

I will come back to you!

Isabella shook her head. She ignored the voices and continued to hold him, "You know, Pup, I still care about you. Even if I don't really feel emotions, I still care for you." She brought him down, but still had him on hold. She walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "Beg me for your life, ask for forgiveness. And we can start over."

"Come back to me." He repeated, making Isabella to drop him. Wyatt can breathe properly now.

"This isn't any fun. You're not fighting back. You're only 'kissing' me up." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"And neither are you." Wyatt said, "I know you're in there, pup."

"Give it up, Wyatt. Was in it to get through your thick, wolf skull, that this is me now." Isabella growls, about to fight Wyatt, but he kept backing up. Without thinking, Wyatt pushed her down, making her gasp and look at him.

"You're not the real Isabella. You may think you're weak and bringing back Casey can solve everything, but I know the truth, you're strong, pup. No one can shoulder the burden you carry. And you're always there when we need you, when your brothers needs you, when I need you." Wyatt said, making Isabella to stare at him, blankly.

I do need you, Wyatt! I need you a lot.

"Shut up! Just SHUT UP!" Isabella said, screaming to the voices in her head.

Wyatt just stared at her. She doesn't need to go through this. It hurts him. What freaked him out more is that Isabella veins started to fade and looked at him, looking more like the Isabella he knows and loves.

"Pup?" She said, sounding very innocent.

"Pup, is that you?" Wyatt asked, looking at her.

She look like she was struggling before the darkness took over, once again. The veins reappeared and her eyes turned black. She chuckled evilly, "Mmm, you really think that you be the one that would bring out my good side." She said, taking a knife and was about to impale it to him, but got knocked out by three people.

Wyatt stood there and watched everything.

Isabella groan before she got angry. She got up and so did the other three.

She smirked, "Well, hello brothers." She said to Sam, Dean and Castiel.

"Bells, please. Stop this." Castiel said, making her to roll her eyes.

"And why would I do that? Be honest, you want Casey to stay dead and not be returned? Or matter in fact, other people that we lost?" She asked them.

"Not like this, Bells. Not at all." Sam said.

"We been busting our ass to try to save you. Bells, you were about to graduate, maybe even go to college, have a normal life."

"Can't you see that I'm not normal!? We are not normal? You were right, we don't get happy endings. I lost my best friend once and I'm going to get him back." She said, about to get back in the circle, but her brothers went in front of her.

"Oh, so this is what you want?" Isabella asked them, not waiting for an answer, "okay. Fine."

She ran to Castiel first and both of them fell down. She quickly got up and Sam ran to her, but she easily round house kicked him on the stomach and dropping him on the ground as well.

Dean took a chance and grabbed her, "Listen to me! listen to me! Bells! Look at me! Isabella!"

Isabella stopped trying to get out of his grip and looked at Dean, "Control yourself. Fight it." He said, making Isabella to put her head down and her veins to disappear.

"Got to be one of her jokes again." Wyatt mumbles.

"Dean-o?" She whispered, softly.

"Bells, is that you?" Dean asked.

She put her head down before she revealed her veins and black eyes to Dean before upper cut him. Dean groans and grabbed his chin.

"Now, where was I?" Isabella said, about to go back to the circle before Ethan grabbed her.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" She asked, trying to get free, but he was strong.

"Giving our life back." He said, making Fallon appear and grabbing her as well.

"What the hell?" Isabella said before she realized something was off, "You're not dark anymore, aren't y'all?"

"No. And neither are you." Fallon said before she used the contained on Isabella.

"No!" Isabella screamed out but the dark magic was coming out of her into the container and Alice took the chance and burned it.

"Everyone, step back!" Addison said, making everyone to step back.

Isabella's veins are gone, her hair turned back to a dark brown, her eyes are back to normal and she dressed less scary.

Isabella gasped and looked at everyone, "What have I done?" She said, remembering everything she has done to her family and friends.

"I hurt you guys! I almost brought back Casey! I-I- I missed my own graduation." Isabella said, almost having a panic attack.

Wyatt saw it and was about to comfort the hunter, "Pup-"

"No, what are you doing?" Isabella said, slapping his hands, but Wyatt kept on continuing to hug the hunter.

"No, get away from me!"

"Don't fight it." Isabella tried to get him away from her, but eventually... gave up and hugged him.

She sobbed and hold him close.

Everyone around them, stood there, feeling terrible for her.

"What did I do? What did I do?" Isabella cried.

"Shh! You're okay now. I'm here. We're all here." Wyatt soothes her.

"You're back now. You're no longer have dark magic. You're back to us. To me."

Sorry I took forever, but I finally updated!! Yay! She's back! Isabella is no longer eviiiiillll. Haha. A few more bonus chapter before I complete it and will wait for Z4!

Btw, should I make another zombies story? She's going to be Addison's sister and it may be another Wyatt story. I'm sorry I just can't help it! I love him so much! Please let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.2K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
157K 3.2K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...
53K 787 18
The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most. They've spent days and nights stalking...