The Dragon's Heart Is Mine ||...

By Iam_LewaKulture

"The dream...it was clearer than a memory. And I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields an... More

PROLOGUE || THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE || GERALT TARGARYEN
THE CASTS & CHARACTERS
1 • THE OLD KING JAEHAERYS
2 • THE REALM'S DELIGHT
3 • QUEEN AEMMA ARRYN
4 • THE NEW KING VISERYS
5 • THE SMALL COUNCIL
6 • THE DRAGON PRINCE
7 • DRAGON FIRE
8 • THE ARRIVAL
9 • HE DARES TO DEFY
10 • LANTERNS AT NIGHTFALL
11 • THE AURBURN HAIRED GIRL
12 • THE ROGUE PRINCE
13 • LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
15 • AN ORANGE LETTER
16 • THE KING'S DILEMMA
17 • THE QUEEN'S DILEMMA
18 • THE WEIRWOOD TREE
19 • JASKIER THE BARD
20 • OF LUST, DESIRE, SEDUCTION & BAD LUCK
21 • STREETS OF SILK
22 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS OF DORNE || PART 1
23 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS IN THE TOWER || PART 2
24 • YENNEFER: DISINHERITED & BETROTHED || PART 3
25 • THE COLOUR GOLD
26 • KING VISERYS ADULTERY, LIES & MANIPULATION
27 • LADY JOCELYN SINS, LUST & FORNICATION
28 • A ROYAL CONFLICT
29 • UNDER THE EYES OF THE GODS
30 • MYSARIA OF YI-TI
31 • THE HEIR'S TOURNAMENT
32 • THE LAST BREATH OF AEMMA ARRYN
33 • THE QUEEN'S FUNERAL
34 • OF LOVE & ABOMINATION!
35 • SUCCESSIONS & SCHEMES
36 • AMBITIONS OVER AFFECTIONS
37 • A GRAIN OF TRUTH
38 • THE HEIR FOR A DAY
39 • GERALT DE RIVIA
40 • SPHERE OF ALLURE
41 • OF BETRAYAL LOVE & BANISHMENT
42 • ALICENT'S REGRETS & GERALT'S DILEMMA
43 • THE WITCHER & THE HALFLING
44 • THE WITCHER & THE DOPPLER
45 • THE WITCHER & THE PRIEST OF NOVIGRAD
46 • THE WITCHER & THE BANKER
47 • PLOTS, PLANS & POLITICS
48 • THE WITCHER, THE BARD & THE BLONDIE
49 • OF LOVE, TRUST & HATE
50 • HEIRS OF THE DRAGON
51 • THE END OF NEW BEGINNINGS
52 • BRIDES & PREJUDICE
53 • THE CROWN IS MINE
54 • LOVE IS FICKLE
55 • KISS ME OR BURN!
56 • BOTTLED APPETITES
57 • CAPITAL R, RAKE

14 • THE PRINCE AND THE LADY

393 23 6
By Iam_LewaKulture

He stood behind, gazing at her with his piercing yellow-gold eyes and a smile that can be terrifying, yet he stared deeply into her soul.

Alicent's breath shuddered and Geralt felt every inch of it, he could feel her heartbeat yet his eyes didn't leave her brown orbs.

He strictly scrutinized her head to toe whilst Alicent stood gracefully, poised, strongly holding a grip to her emotions from disgracing herself while the Prince stared at her with his dangerous gaze.

The Queen was definitely right, Geralt attested, Alicent Hightower is truly a comely maiden at court as to her unique beauty, yet her fragrance was like the wine of Babylon, very feminine, seductive yet innocently alluring.

"Good day...... Prince Geralt." Alicent curtysied in respect, lowering her head until she rose up to meet his fearsome gaze while clutching on to the manuscript close to her chest.

Nonetheless, Geralt didn't reply not say a word to her, not only was he now attracted to her, he hated the fact that she was very beautiful and magnanimous as Aemma had describe earlier, yet he feared she might be his nemeses and he was ready do anything to stop himself from falling for her.

Alicent cleares her throat and takes a deep breath. "It is not good for a gentleman to stare at a Lady unprovocative like that my prince." She outrightly calls him out on his bad attitude.

Geralt smirks, still staring at her. "Hmm. Unprovocative." He eyes her head to toe.

"You look appealing to me." Geralt says remarkably

Alicent is taken aback yet butterflies filled her heart, she sighs and rolls her eyes, ignoring him as she turns to look for her mother's necklace, but she smiles in the process.

"I believe you're looking for this." Geralt brings out the emblem from his pocket, the necklace clinks in his hands and the precious stones of the seven stars sparkled against the sun.

Suddenly, Alicent turns, her eyes grew, shocked to see her mother's necklace with his Prince, dangling in the air.

Geralt eyes didn't leave hers as well, he read them, the pools of her eyes had many hidden secrets.

Alicent clutched the manuscript to her chest tightly, embarrassed, it's obvious he did see her last night.

"Gods I'm in trouble." She thought in my mind.

"Ofcourse you're in trouble." Geralt says remarkably with a mockery in his deep voice.

Alicent frowns yet surprised. "How did you read my mind?"

"Why did you run away last night?" He ignores her question, gently demanding an answer.

Alicent inhales softly, swallowing the bile in her throat.

"I didn't run." She lies.

"Lying is a sin, I thought the High Septon preached against that in the Holy Sept." Geralt eyes her yet was amused she boldly tell a lie.

Alicent defends herself. "I speak the truth."

"Hmm, did you now?" Geralt retorts.

The Prince slowly began approaching her, one foot at a time. Alicent's gaze shifted to his sword in his hand, the Valyrian steel was brazenly sharp and the blade gleamed against the sun.

Instantly fear slightly gripped Alicent yet she gathered the courage to not throw herself at the Prince nor swoon at his gaze.

The more Geralt drew closer, Alicent felt her world crushing, she stood glued at her position, it seemed her legs were stiff, but then Geralt had finally stood over her, face to face, his eyes never left her hers and hers never left his.

Indeed she is pretty to look upon, he swore as he drank in her sophisticated beauty.

Truly, Alicent had to admit, Geralt was tall and masculine, he had an intimidating aura yet he looked like a demigod of perfection, so masculine, yet dangerous, the stench of his musky fragrance mixed with his sweat was wild.

"Pr-prince G-geralt." Alicent stuttered, her heart pumped up and fell gently while he held his gaze.

"I thought court maidens don't stutter?" Geralt says incredulously.

Alicent sighs. "Believe it or no I don't stutter." She says taking steps away from him, breathing gently.

Geralt smirks and then stretched out his hands open, quickly Alicent takes her mother's necklace from his palm.

"Thank you." she says with gratitude as she leaves his side, but fortunately Geralt gently grabs her soft wrist, stopping her in her tracks.

Whimpers, Alicent blinks and turns to see him holding her wrist, her spine ran cold, his hard hands sent shivers down her entire body, slowly she looked up to meet his gaze and opens her mouth to speak but Geralt cuts her off abruptly.

"I didn't say you could leave Lady Alicent." Geralt says Alicent stared at him in silence.

Now she didn't appreciate his behavior, there were men around, anyone could report her to her father and Alicent didn't want a lecture from her father nor get reprimanded by him, yet her inner child basked under Geralt's dangerous gaze.

"People are watching us my prince." Alicent reminds him of his station.

"I don't see any one playing us any attention except for spinning swords." Geralt counters.

Alicent was glad he finally noticed her, not until she clears her throat. Gently, Geralt let's go of her hand and sighs, pinning his sword to the ground and folds his arm over his hard chest.

Alicent eyes his twitching muscles and faced him, with the manuscript clutched to her chest and her head high like the beacon on the Hightower at old town.

"Why were you out last night?" He held her gaze.

Alicent pursed my lips. "Fresh air." She says breezily.

"Fresh air? At the dark hour?"

"With all due respect my prince, i was out for some fresh air and I was bored, so I came out to read." Alicent vindicated, staring at his sculptured face, Geralt's gaze shifted to the manuscript clutched to her chest and then back to her face.

"If you were out to read, then why did you run when I saw you?"

"I did not run."

"You ran like you saw a ghost." Geralt counters.

"I didn't run, I just retired back home."

"You're lying again Lady Alicent,"

"I'm not a liar."

"Lying is a sin. I don't like girls who lie." Geralt came closer, two inch away from her.

Alicent suck in her breath and shuddered.

"You were outside, you saw me, and you ran. Did you not?" He asked in a rasped voice, Alicent could see the glint in his yellow-gold eyes, outrightly judging her yet tempting her very existence.

"I..." She paused, goosebumps were now slightly visible on her body. The Prince was too close to her, she couldn't breathe.

"I.......I ..."

Geralt inclined his head. "You...? I thought you said you don't stutter" he arched his brow, mused by her actions.

"I thought you might get vexed seeing someone was intruding your privacy." Alicent tells him, taking few steps backwards.

Geralt gently brushed his blade with his fingers. "You weren't intruding my privacy. You caught my attention with your lantern and your scent." He assures her.

Alicent tries to speak but she held her tongue, his eyes were sexy and raunchy. They both stared at each other for a while.

"If you have something you want to say me, don't let me stop you." Geralt modestly says.

Alicent doesn't say a word, she just stood there drinking in his gorgeousness.

Geralt instantly knew she was stylishly admiring him, her facial expressions said it all and he hated it.

"You're all the same." He scoffs and turns to leave.

"I beg your pardon?" Alicent seemed taken aback by his words.

Geralt turns back to her. "You don't have to pretend like you're not one of those maidens at court."

Alicent took few steps forwards clenching the manuscript to her chest. "One of whom?" She questioned looking up to his face as Geralt stared down at hers.

"You know what I meant."

"I believe I don't my prince, you might speak plainly in a common language for me to comprehend." She arched her brow.

Geralt smirks. "You're really quite an observer aren't you? You see through everyone."

Alicent sighs with a faint smile. "That's what everyone tell me." Head high like a beacon, Alicent says with pride lingering in her tone.

Amused, Geralt approaches her, his yellow-gold eyes piercing her brown ones, he stood closely face to face staring at his nemeses.

The good thing was no man in the courtyard was paying any attention to them, everyone seem to be concentrating in their training.

"Fawning over me, is just a waste of time." Geralt tells her, hoping she gets the message.

Alicent kept a grip on her passions.

"I'm not fawning over you Prince Geralt." She enunciated.

Geralt's face crept into a crooked smile. Alicent stares at him uncouth.

"Then tell me Lady Alicent, why did your heart beat race so rapidly, it seems your blood ran cold when I grasped your wrist." Geralt retorts in a rasped tone.

"I don't understand what you're saying." Alicent awkwardly lies, blinking with composure.

"You stutter when I came close to you, you ran away because you didn't want anyone to know you were out last night, else they think otherwise, you're pretending to be hard lady in front of me, when you and I both know you're lying. You want something and your heart arches the same." Geralt stares into her brown eyes.

Alicent bleached.

••••••••••
Whilst the Prince and the Lady stood staring at each other with words unsaid, Rheanyra has been around the Red Keep looking for her brother, she even visited his chambers but he was absent, worried as to where he might be, her protector Ser Harrold suggests she checks the training grounds.

Rheanyra dismisses him that she would be in good hands with Geralt, the knight bows and leaves, she then proceeds to comes into the courtyard happily, and upon her arrival she was quick sights her brother and her best friend.

Rheanyra creased her brows confused.

Geralt and Alicent are both standing in an uncompromising position, so close to each other.

Shocked, bitter, evidently jealous and enraged, Rheanyra approaches them from behind.

"What are you two doing?" She spoke as they both turn to her, while she stared at them skeptically.

Startled Alicent flinched. "R-rheanyra!" She calls, smiling tightly, moving away from Geralt to meet the princess.

Alicent even stood by Rheanyra's side as if she's done nothing wrong but Geralt could feel she was breathing heavily and Rheanyra noticed she was somewhat unconformable, like she caught her unaware.

Rheanyra looks at Alicent dubiously and stared back at her brother.

"Geralt! Come see this!" Legolas called, gesturing him over to something urgent.

Geralt looks at his sister, Rheanyra was gazing at him like he did something to offend her but Geralt didn't seem to care, he owes no one an explanation of his doings.

"Sister." He began

"Brother....I thought I might come and spend time with you, whilst you train." She slightly grins.

"You know you're always welcome." Geralt assures her, proceeding to kiss her forehead then cut glances with Alicent.

Rheanyra half smiles. Alicent stood gripping her manuscript tightly staring at Geralt and then looks away. Her body was in flames, what will she say to Rheanyra?

"Did go on a ride with Syrax this morrow?"

"No, father forbade me, but I went for my lessons with Septa Mallow, I have an up coming test." She tells him.

"Good, I'm sure you'll do great." Geralt rubs her shoulders, before tucking her hair behind her ears, while Rheanyra grins at him.

Geralt smiles at her. "You even look more prettier." He says.

"I agree." Rheanyra concurs with smile.

Geralt chuckles.

"Legolas seems to be practicing seriously." Rheanyra looks to Legolas direction as he continues to loose arrows from his bow directly to the target.

"We're both practicing." Geralt corrects.

"I should come watch you both then.... Maybe as a spectator." Rheanyra suggests.

"That would be good, Lady Alicent could join you.... If she wants to." Geralt looks to her direction, Alicent half smiles, clutching her book, before cutting gazes with Rheanyra.

Rheanyra's frowns, Alicent swallows and doesn't say a word.

"I hear there's to be a tournament in mother's honour." Geralt says remarkably.

"As I'm told, but speaking of which,.... I didn't know you knew Alicent" Rheanyra turns to her best friend. with a tight grin laced with a frown staring at her best friend.

Alicent pursed her lips and shifted her gaze back to Geralt.

Rheanyra turns to him.

"Mother told me so much about her." Geralt confessed, whilst holding Alicent's gaze.

Alicent swallows, her blood was hot, did she hear him right? Queen Aemma told him about her?

Rheanyra creased her brow confused. "Mother told you about her?" She questioned.

"I don't understand what did she say?." hesitant, Rheanyra wants hear his answers but Geralt ignores her and tries to change the subject but Rheanyra cuts him off.

"I just saw the two of you together. Seems like you've each other for ages." Rheanyra looks at Alicent and drifted her gaze to Geralt.

Geralt smirks, Alicent's body becomes hot.

"Alicent mistakenly dropped her necklace at the courtyard last night, so I dutifully returned it....." Geralt says as he noticed Alicent's face was in grave panic, she blinked.

Rheanyra bops. "Oh.....you mean Alicent was out at the hour of owl with you?" Rheanyra questioned, ultimately surprised to hear her best friend was out with her brother last night.

Geralt doesn't say a word as silence stole the ambiance for a moment.

"She was." Geralt confessed.

Alicent opens her mouth slightly agape. She wanted to speak up to defend herself, but her voice was lost. She clutch the manuscript tightly, surprised the Prince could snitch on her like that. Unfair.

How will she explain to Rheanyra to understand the situation without being misinterpreted.

"I'll see you later." Geralt pecks Rheanyra's cheeks, then turns to Alicent with a raunchy look on his face.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Lady Alicent Hightower." He says in a baritone voice

Rheanyra slightly furrows her brows, jealousy was evident in her purple eyes. Her brother even knew her full name. Bravo.

"Likewise ..... Prince Geralt." Alicent responds as he walks away from them, taking his sword along with him.

As he walked on, Rheanyra's gaze followed her brother, his rippled back, hard muscles, his hair bouncing on his shoulders, his charisma, he looked perfect.

But what was more shocking and confusing is how Alicent stood so close to Geralt, like they were a couple.

Rheanyra couldn't quite understand the situation, so she turns to confront Alicent, staring at her with a questionable glare.

Alicent blinked, her chest rising and falling gazing at Rheanyra but the princess needed answers and she needed it now without dithering.

"How's your mother's condition?" Alicent begins softly, trying to lighten up their mood.

"Don't change the subject." Rheanyra shot her best friend a knowing glare.

"I don't understand?" Alicent's voice cracks.

"Ofcourse you do. How did you know my brother was in the courtyard with Legolas?"

"I....i didn't know he was here with your cousin, I came to look for my mother's necklace and we crossed paths." Alicent tells her truthfully.

"Crossed paths? Most definitely you two already crossed paths last night did you not?" Rheanyra demanded.

Alicent gripped her mother's necklace tightly. "Yes we did...., I mean, I didn't know he saw me." She tries to reason with Rheanyra but she wasn't having it.

"If he didn't see you, how come did your necklace end up with him. He just said you were out last night, and now he gave it to you, make it make sense." Rheanyra arches a brow, skeptically staring at Alicent with disbelief.

Alicent sighs, she tries to open her mouth to speak but Rheanyra cuts her off.

"Are you trying to get his attention too like Penelope and her simpletons? Because I vividly remember telling you how Penelope is trying to get into his bed in sleepping with him. Or tis you interested?" Rheanyra questioned eyeing the Hightower girl with a dirty look.

"Rheanyra!" Alicent exclaims lowly.

*****
Thanks for reading.

To see more chapters, add this book to your reading list.

VOTE 🌟, COMMENT and SHARE to your Wattpad Friends.

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.3K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
125K 3.1K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
461K 23.6K 115
Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declared the heir to the iron throne. But as...
31.8K 923 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...