The Desire Variable | Rewrite

By DarlaCassic

MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers t... More

⸻ ONE ⸻
⸻ TWO ⸻
⸻ THREE ⸻
⸻ FOUR ⸻
⸻ FIVE ⸻
⸻ SIX ⸻
⸻ SEVEN ⸻
⸻ EIGHT ⸻
⸻ NINE ⸻
⸻ TEN ⸻
⸻ ELEVEN ⸻
⸻ TWELVE ⸻
⸻ THIRTEEN ⸻
⸻ FOURTEEN ⸻
⸻ FIFTEEN ⸻
⸻ SIXTEEN ⸻
⸻ SEVENTEEN ⸻
⸻ EIGHTEEN ⸻
⸻ NINETEEN ⸻
⸻ TWENTY ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-ONE ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-TWO ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-THREE ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-FOUR ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-SIX ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-SEVEN ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-EIGHT ⸻
⸻ TWENTY-NINE ⸻
⸻ THIRTY ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-ONE ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-TWO ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-THREE ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-FOUR ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-FIVE ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-SIX ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-SEVEN ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-EIGHT ⸻
⸻ THIRTY-NINE ⸻
⸻ FOURTY ⸻

⸻ TWENTY-FIVE ⸻

7.4K 117 26
By DarlaCassic

As I make my way to Lex's room, much later that day, I feel like a smuggler illegally transporting some goods. I'm both the smuggler and the goods.

It's past eleven, and everyone's off for the night, which means it's time for some after-dark fun with my boss—something I'm still not getting used to. The day was long and intense, but I'm still full of energy as I knock on his door.

I look down at my outfit, aware I'm anything but sexy. I'm wearing sneakers, a pair of black leggings, and my Yoda sweatshirt with "You must unlearn what you have learned" written on it. But it's okay, right? I'll be naked soon enough.

Before I can get in my head too much, the door opens before me. My face is tilted down, so what I see first are his bare feet. As my gaze rises, I suddenly get why women go crazy for gray sweatpants with nothing under. Damn, that is all mine for the night. Trying to get over the distracting sight of the very visible bulge of his dick, I move on to the white T-shirt that fits his shoulders and torso just right. A little higher, I meet his amused gaze behind his glasses. His hair is still wet from a shower, just like mine.

He's temptation in the flesh.

"Hi," I say, almost timidly.

He answers with one of his rare smiles, which causes my heart to flutter. Those smiles are how babies are made.

His room is a suite with a seating area, a separate bedroom, and access to a small balcony. I spot his laptop on the coffee table and understand he was working while waiting for me.

This is a little awkward because it's nothing like our other times. It isn't in the throes of passion or in the heat of the moment. It's thought through, agreed upon, and premeditated. So, I'm not entirely sure how to proceed.

"Your room is very nice," I say, realizing only too late how mundane it sounds.

But I might as well have said the sexiest thing in the world because the next thing he does is claim my lips. Our gestures have no urgency, as we're aware we have the entire night for this. It's slow and languid as we savor each other and take our time. One of his hands lowers to the bottom of my hoodie, and it comes back under it, grazing my skin directly. A trembling breath flows out of me as it moves up, leaving a trail of heat on its path.

"Hm... From now on, you must come to me braless every time," he declares when he realizes I'm wearing nothing underneath my top. With another appreciative growl, he fondles the small mound before taking an erected nub between his thumb and index. He pinches it hard, surprising me with the roughness before caressing it to soothe the slight pain.

Somehow, I was never into big and tall guys, but there's something about his overbearing presence that reaches something deep inside of me. His massive body dominates mine in every way, making a feminine part of me swoon.

My arms hold on tightly when he lifts me, and I wrap my limbs around his broad frame like a vine. I adore the moment, the softness of it, the laziness, almost. This isn't like any other time we've had.

"I don't think I've been fully soft since that moment in the plane's bathroom," he reveals, grinding his erection onto my aching pussy.

"And I don't think I've been fully dry since I met you."

His chuckle comes in the way of our kiss, and I smile broadly at the sound of it. It dies at once when he suddenly tips over, making me squeal. We land on the soft mattress of the bed, and his weight doesn't crush me as he makes sure not to.

Caged under him like this, I slowly undulate, pulling on his shirt to remove it.

"Now that I know you don't play fair," he says once his T-shirt is discarded on the floor, "I have to set some rules."

"Like what?" He pulls up my hoodie to expose my breasts and kisses, nibbles, and licks the smooth skin of my stomach, slowly going up.

"I have my pride, and I can't allow more of that clenching."

I pout, refusing to surrender my only trick. "If you take away my only defense, you can't use more than one of your assets at a time."

He halts his kisses to give me a bratty glance. "What do you mean?"

"It's either your dick, your mouth, or your hand, but not several at once."

He doesn't seem to like my demand, as his eyes darken. "Only for tonight, then. I like it when I make you come so hard you tear up from it."

His crude words have me tremble beneath him. It's tempting to ask him to hold back on the dirty talk as well, but I like it too much to go through with the demand.

"Fine, then. I won't clench," I concede, hypnotized by his ravenous eyes.

"I'm beginning to think I may not even need two 'assets' to make you cry, anyway."

With that, he bends to take my lips, his tongue brutally invading my mouth to meet mine. Then, he leaves me panting and high on his taste to stand before me. As I lie on the soft mattress, he takes out an orgy-sized condom package from his nightstand.

"A bit pretentious, isn't it?" I ask, pointing at it.

"More like, optimistic."

Lex stares at my exposed breasts while sliding his pants down, releasing his impressive hard-on. I take off my hoodie and throw it somewhere on the floor, and then I extend a foot his way. I have a little surprise just for him. He tugs at my sneaker, revealing my sock, which he inspects with interest.

"Is this a winged pig?" he asks, intrigued.

"Or, as I like to call it, a pigasus."

He chuckles before getting rid of the sock and then takes care of the other foot. Before long, he's sliding my pants and thong down my legs, leaving me utterly naked. He joins me in the bed, propped on his arms so he won't crush me.

"Should we establish a safe word for when you want to forfeit?" he offers arrogantly before kissing one of my nipples.

The proposal triggers my competitiveness, so I scowl at him. He ignores my temper, leisurely kissing his way down my stomach.

"How about 'You win, Andrea, I'm the weakest' as a safe word?" I suggest.

"That's too many words. You'll barely be able to remember your name when I'm done with you." He's still on his slow descent to my intimacy, down to my belly button. "How about 'pigasus?'"

His silent laugh teases the skin of my lower stomach. "Perfect."

My last coherent thought, right before he dips his head between my legs, is how Kate repeatedly told me a woman should hold on to a man who loves eating pussy and is good at it.

Lex is definitely great at it, and from the appreciative sound he lets out right before tonguing me to heaven, he really enjoys doing it.

***

About two hours later, I'm reaching my absolute limits.

Using the very last of my strength, I'm straddling him, pushing myself up and down his stiff length, chasing my seventh orgasm of the night. He's helping me the best he can, his hands on my hips carrying part of my weight.

Even though I'm a wreck minutes away from passing out, I feel powerful in this position, with my palms flatly planted on his firm pecs, my thighs burning from the effort, the insane pleasure spreading from my center taking over any other sensations. Even my throat is sore from all the crying and moaning.

I straighten up, admiring the view of his abs contracting and relaxing, as well as his upper body every time he helps lift my hips off him. At that moment, I'm a badass warrior, a pagan goddess, with my thick thighs framing his perfect form. His expression is one of pure pleasure, his gray eyes veiled with lust, and I understand he's close to coming, too, for the third time tonight.

That gives me the impulse I need, and I ride him harder and faster, invigorated by the knowledge that we're almost there. He moans in appreciation as one of his hands fondles the humble mound of my breast.

Shit, I'm so fucking close...

He respected my rule of only using several assets and I kind of regret it now. Two flicks of his thumb on my clit, and I'd shatter.

I'm such a mess that it takes me a second to remember that I have thumbs myself and don't need him for that. Impatient to orgasm, I send my fingers between us, flicking them over my swollen crest. Lex's gaze appreciatively moves back and forth from my busy hand to my flushed face.

"You're so fucking hot... I'll never get tired of watching you come," he moans, close to losing it entirely.

That makes me tremble on top of him, my fingers intensifying. "Lex, I'm so close," I whimper, pushing harder on my thighs despite the burn.

"Yes, come for me, Andrea. Make me feel your tight cunt throb."

This is what pushes me into ecstasy. Not my fingers on my clit, not his dick inside of me, but the appreciation in his words, the one I read in his eyes.

I let out a sobbing cry, my body twitching over his, my hands back on his chest so I won't fall over. With my eyes tightly shut, I let myself be overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm before opening them back. I crave the connection.

Endless shivers of pleasure have me shaking while Lex holds me in place, his hips drilling me from under at a fast pace, seeking his own release. It pushes mine to the limits of the bearable, but he eventually gets his climax, his hands gripping my hips in a bruising hold. His ecstatic moans as he empties himself into the condom are the sexiest thing ever. His entire body tenses, the tendons of his neck and arms strained, his gorgeous face distorted by the highest amount of bliss. I stay like this for a while, suspended over him, our moans and groans filling the room.

Completely spent, I eventually fall over his chest, my breathing so hectic I feel like a fat kid with asthma. That's it. I'll take Tamika on her offer and exercise with her twice a week from now on.

Lex's hands lazily graze my sweaty skin, down my back, and then halt on my ass. He gently taps it in what I guess is an encouragement to move.

"Is that a double-tap? Are you giving up?" I humor, my voice husky from overusing my vocal cords for the past hours.

"Not even close. Give me ten minutes to recover, and I'm good for another round."

One of his rounds is three of mine. I'm not going for another session.

After mumbling my disappointment, I lift myself just enough to dislodge him from within me and then flop by his side, properly spent. He takes the condom off and throws it on the side of the bed, next to the other used ones.

Maybe that oversized Trojan pack isn't too much, after all.

"Is it me, or are we getting better at this?" I ask, staring at the white ceiling.

"As crazy as it sounds, I think we are, yes."

I gaze at him, enjoying the sight of his tousled hair, his reddened cheeks, and his sparkly eyes. Giving into my desire for tenderness, I move to kiss him, and he welcomes my lips with eagerness.

While I know this isn't anything other than a sex arrangement, I can't help but hope it will last a while. Not only am I curious to see just how good we can get at it, but I also really enjoy being around him.

It's so odd to think of how I loathed this man with everything I had, and now I'm looking forward to spending more time with him. Endorphins are crazily potent, aren't they? And he's insanely good at making my body release a shit load of them.

***

I'll have to avoid stairs for the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours. And I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm sore as hell everywhere, but it's definitely worth it.

After everything, Lex managed to trick me into shower sex, and then I passed out on his bed. I snuck to my room at dawn, slept some more, and now I'm making my way to the breakfast buffet, looking for my people. They're all gathered at a table, already eating, so I make myself a well-filled tray.

"Wow, someone's hungry," Oli says when I join them.

With a wince, I look down at the tray. Yeah, I got a bit carried away, but I'm understandably famished. Unsure how to justify my abnormal hunger, I shrug my shoulders and sit down.

"Oh, could it be her?" Brian asks before pointing at a woman who just entered. We all look at the tall brunette, and when a man joins her, sliding his hand around her waist, Steven shakes his head.

"What's going on?" I ask, intrigued.

"We're looking for a good-looking woman with a limp."

"Or one in a wheelchair."

Confused, I glance at Oli. He rolls his eyes, apparently disagreeing with them. "Is it some new fetish you two have developed overnight?" I ask with humor.

"It's a long story," Brian says, dismissing my question with a vague hand gesture to focus on the entrance. I refuse to be the only one around this table excluded from the conversation, so I give Steven a determined look.

"Okay, when we came back from the ramen place yesterday, Brian broke our toilet with his fat ass."

"Hey!" Brian protests with a pout. The comment was ironic since he's skin and bones, so it's amusing that he takes it personally.

"Anyway. They relocated us to another room," Steven continues. "It was an upgrade, so we felt good about it. But then the people next to us started to have sex like wild animals."

My heart drops and blood leaves my face as a dreadful feeling invades me. I do my best to hide it, hoping my hunch is wrong.

"It went on for the longest time. We actually felt bad for the poor woman," Steven explains while Brian confirms with a grave nod. "Anyhow, we wouldn't have given it another thought, but when we came out ten minutes ago to get down here, guess who we see, coming back from the hotel's gym, entering the very room where all the crazy sex happened?"

I don't want to answer. I refuse to be right. Please, God, let it not be him. Let it be Johnny Depp, Justin Trudeau, Gordon Ramsay, Santa fucking Claus... Anyone but Lex.

"Our boss," Brian nearly shouts, stealing the big reveal from Steven, who glares at him.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

This is so fucking bad.

Mistaking my silence for astonishment, Steven continues. "So now, we're trying to guess which one of these ladies was with him last night. We established she has to have some sort of limp going on after what he did to her, so it's our main clue. Also, she's got to be a total babe."

I'm feeling both hot and cold, my hand clammy and trembling. This is so unfair. What are the odds of those two ending up in the room right next to Lex's?

In my life, I've known my fair share of embarrassing moments, but this one takes the cake. I want to disappear, to just poof, vanish into nothingness. Leaving the table abruptly and showing I'm upset isn't an option, so I have to endure it.

"Maybe a limp is a bit much," Oliver notes, still not on board with this. A limp really isn't too much, no...

"Dude, you weren't there. You didn't hear it. It was kind of muffled, but I swear, the man has got to be a sex god or something. It was insane like, bed banging on the wall, and nonstop, 'Aah... Yes! Oh, Yes! Ooh... Ah,'" Brian imitates with a high pitch. A few surrounding people take an interest in our table, intrigued.

If all the blood hadn't drained from my face, I'd be poppy-red right now. If that's really how I sound, how is Lex not shoving my face into a pillow?

The guys won't drop the subject, and I try my hardest to appear unfazed, even though I'm dying inside. Oli tries to veer the discussion to another topic a few times, arguing it's Lex's private life, but it does nothing. My appetite is gone, so I push my food around, eating very little from my massive tray.

"Whoever that bitch is," Mason says at some point, seeping on his Earl Grey, "she a lucky hoe."

"Okay, how about we change the subject? Lex got laid. Good for him. Let's not shame a woman because of it," Oli intervenes. I could kiss him. Oliver always does the right thing.

"Here he comes!" Brian excitedly says, ruining his efforts.

We turn to the direction he's looking in, and I spot Lex, wearing a charcoal two-piece suit with a black shirt underneath, the first two buttons of it undone. As always, he's fucking stunning.

"Good morning, everyone," he greets when he reaches us with his tray, suspiciously joyful given his usually stern attitude.

The guys salute him back, and there's a moment of silence while Lex digs into his breakfast. They're all burning to ask him about his night, and I don't even have to wonder which one will break first.

"So, how was your night?" Brian asks. Almost immediately after, Mace kicks him under the table.

Oblivious to the awkward ambiance, Lex drinks a sip of coffee to help swallow his mouthful of buttered bread. "I slept nicely. Thank you for asking." He's in a remarkably good mood. An evening of sex makes him delightful to be around, doesn't it?

"But you didn't sleep much, though," Brian insists, ignoring Mason, who kicks him again.

Lex scans each of us, now aware that something's off. I can't give even the slightest clue to the guys, but I try to pass on all I can in our silent exchange when our gazes cross. "What do you mean?" he asks Brian.

"Well, Steven and I were moved next to your room, and we heard you had some feminine company."

Mason facepalms, Oli closes his eyes with a sigh, and Steven shakes his head. Joseph isn't missing any of this, reading lips and enjoying the free entertainment. I'm thankful for Lex being so clever and quick-witted because, after a short instant of shock, he doesn't turn to look at me. Thank God for that, because it would have been a dead giveaway.

He stays silent for a moment, seemingly unaffected, his stern face impossible to decipher. I'm starting to know him pretty well, though, and I can sense he's pissed. My suspicions are confirmed when he finally speaks, giving Brian a dangerous glare.

"Was there a fucking question?"

It's the first time I hear Lex swear—aside from his tendency to dirty talk—and the shock on everyone's face tells me it's a very rare occurrence.

Brian turns pale, torn by confusion and embarrassment. "I, umm... We—No, not really. It's more of a...an observation," he stammers. Lex doesn't answer anything to that, but he gives him a look that makes abundantly clear what he thinks of his "observation."

Lex is a very private person, living in a fortress of an apartment, having designed his very own AI to make sure no one knows what happens inside. I can easily imagine how having his intimacy laid out for all to see—or rather, to hear—doesn't sit well with him.

The joyful mood is gone, replaced by awkward silence. Eventually, the guys filter out one by one until it's only Lex and I left.

He empties his plate with harsh gestures, and when he finishes and puts his cutlery down, I bend forward with an understanding smile, even though I'm not sure I'll ever truly understand the man.

"They didn't mean to be offensive or mocking. It's alright."

"It's not alright," he counters, not any calmer.

"They all know you get some action. It isn't like a big secret."

"I don't give a shit if they know when and where I fuck someone."

Offended by his crudeness, I pull away from him. "Then what's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? The big deal is it was you. They heard you. They know what you sound like when you come. They heard your cries and moans," he explains, his eyes dark with irritation. I blush crimson at his words and look around to ensure no one's listening. "I had no clue this hotel had walls so fucking thin, or I would have gagged you," he bitterly adds.

The thought of him doing this to me has all sorts of shivers running through my body. I clench my legs, pressing my knees together in an attempt to muffle the sensations awakening in my core. Shit, we'll have to try it at some point.

I then curse my gutter-minded brain. There's a delicate situation that demands my full attention.

"Let it go, Lex. They have no idea it was me," I insist, bending forward again to rest a hand over his clenched fist. "They think it was some stunning woman worthy of sharing your bed. I'm miles and miles away from their suspicions."

"It was still you, whether they know it or not." Although there's still some annoyance in his tone, he sounds less irritated.

"It was so muffled they could barely hear anything," I pretended. The guys won't speak about the matter again, and if a tiny lie can help save the day, I'm willing to do it. "Seriously, you're the only one who knows the sounds I make when I come."

It gets his attention, and the last remaining traces of anger disappear from his handsome face. "What about your exes?"

"Now you're fishing for compliments, and I won't feed that colossal ego of yours," I respond, getting up. "I need to go get a few things in my room. Meet you in the hall?" I offer. He nods, pensive. "Also, you're the boss, and it's your call, but maybe have a conciliatory talk with Brian. This trip is too important to let something like this ruin it for everyone."

He nods again, and I can tell he's genuinely considering it. Maybe he can be saved after all.

Who knows? With time, his heart might even grow three sizes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
93.5K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
2K 57 13
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...
101K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...