IN LOVE WITH MY SEXY CEO (+18...

belivekelvin tarafından

🖤 Begining ✨ Kyle Johnson the 23 years old young dude who is always boiling and angry , he gets angry at eve... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

0 0 0
belivekelvin tarafından

                             ❝𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌❞

Kyle wanted to walk out of the office when the door opened and Rianne entered, he bowed down his head as he stared at her.

"Gosh"she sighed and walk to the chair as she sit down and started looking around, trying to calm down.

"What's going...."Kyle was saying.

"Get out!!!"she yelled and he flinched.

"Wha?, I'm sorry Boss ma'am"he said covering up with a smile as he scurried out of the office....he closed the door back and walk to the table as he sit on the chair.

"What happened?"Godfrey ask and Kyle look at him.

"Don't ask me that, we promise not to tell each other about what's going on"Kyle said and bite his lips as he started tapping his finger on the desk repeatedly.

********

Amardon Cop.

Ariella kept pacing around the office as she still couldn't get her mind off it.

Rianne dared attack her in the front of general meeting how cruel!

The door opened and Manager Yang entered.

"Ma'am"he said bowing down his head and she looked at him.

"What's the problem?, Now you won't cease disturbing me right?"She asked folding her arms.

"Ma'am sorry it's about the contract with FILA Company you have not sign the documents and the deadline is today"he said and she sighed.

"Bring it lemme sign"she replied and he bow down his head before walking out of the office.

*******

RC•••

Rianne sighed again as she roughed her hair.

She loves Brad so much and she don't want to loose him.

Now all this are happening because Brad found Kyle standing closer to her, that is even making mater worse.

The door opened and Kyle entered.

"Ma'am"he said bowing down his head and she looked up.

"Kyle what do you want?"she ask harshly and he swallowed.

"I'm sorry ma'am for what?.."

"Go straight to the point Kyle or get out of my office"she said meanly with her gaze on the computer screen.

"Okay it's the document from FILA Company "he said and she pointed at the table , Kyle bowed down his head as he stepped forward and placed the paper there.

"Get out!"she said and he bow down his head again.

"Thank you Ma'am"he said and walk out of the office ..

Immediately he went out, Rianne stared at the door and sighed deeply.

"What's going on, what am I going to do now?"she said looking from side to side.

*******

Kyle came out of the office and walk to his seat as he settled down and started starring at the computer screen blankly.

"What's up with you man?"Godfrey asked and Kyle look his way.

"I'm good"he replied bending down his head.

"If I may ask huh, why did Mr Brad left angrily and why are you keeping a sad and straight face?"Godfrey ask.

"What sign of I'm okay you don't understand? Are you stupid huh, leave me alone dude!!"Kyle yelled and look around to see everyone in the hall staring at him with deadly silent.

"Oh, ha ha my bad, Godfrey what is this you are doing that's how the game is I will yell at you while you yell back"he said smiling and trying to cover up.

"Okay I should yell at you back?"Godfrey asked and he nodded, the workers started waiting to watch the game.

"Okay ...you are very stupid!!!"Godfrey yelled and his eyes widened but he buried it with a round of laughter, ....he wanted to say something when the door to the office opened and Rianne came out.

"Everyone back to work!"she said and everyone faced their table.

"Umm Boss... ma'am"Kyle said standing up but she lift her hand up gesturing him to stop as she walked out of the company.

"Oh no, boss ma'am is leaving without me, what I did is that bad??"Kyle said as he started crying and covering his face with his palm.

"What happened?, You are crying"Godfrey said.

"Stop asking me questions Jerk!!!"Kyle yelled and everyone look at him again.

"I'm mean this time around"he mumbled and continued his fake cry.

********.

Nicki's Home>>

Rianne's car arrived Nicki's home and she came out immediately , she rushed to the door and started knocking.

Nicki opened the door and she sighed.

"Hi"Nicki said.

"Can I come in?"Rianne ask and she nod as she opened the door fully.

Rianne entered the house and walk to the couch as she fall on it tiredly.

"What's wrong Rianne, you are supposed to be in work what are you doing here?"Nicki ask walking to the couch as she sit down too.

Rianne didn't say anything, she just bite her lips starring at the television blankly and Nicki sighed.

"Can you speak to me at least"she said.

*******

Brad's X.

Brad entered his office as he started scattering things on the table, he started roughing his hair as he destroy things angrily.

"Sir"Mark said entering the office and he looked up.

"I wanna be alone please"He replied and finally sit down as he placed his hands on his jawl.

A message popped into his phone and he brought it out immediately as he see a message from unknown.

📲You should know that I'm not cool, for what you make my Boss passing through, I will show her the video and the conversation of you and the so called Angel.

He finished reading it and drop the phone, and at once he already knows who sent the message.

"Kyle, you recorded the video to snatch my woman away, how smart of you then let's see who will beg, I won't show up for at least a week , you think you can threaten me with a mere video?"He said and placed his hands on his jawl.

"But come to think of it, if I'm mad that Rianne is with him, what about me I'm also cheating and if she founds out it's gonna hurt her feelings"he muttered and started tapping his finger on the table repeatedly.

"No way I'm giving up, afterall I don't love her I'm just after her wealth and fame, since she loves me from the dept of her heart, she will be the one to come ask for forgiveness afterall I wasn't the one who wronged her"he said and rolled his eyes.

The door opened and Carolyn entered, he look up immediately.

"What, you didn't go to work?"he ask raising his brow and she sighed.

"Brother...Miss CEO suspended me , 2 weeks suspension"she said and his eyes widened as he folded his fist.

*She is directly getting back at me*he thought.

"Since last week I have not been going to work , I just decided to visit you today"she said and he looked at her.

"Oh, it's not recent?"he ask and she nodded then his mind cooled down.

************..

Nicki's Home••>

"Can you speak to me at least, I'm your friend"Nicki said and Rianne looked at her before gulping down nothing.

"Brad"she replied and Nicki got more confused.

"Brad?, What about him...oh is he dead!"Nicki exclaimed all of a sudden and Rianne shook her head.

"Then what about him?"Nicki ask curiously.

"He saw me with Kyle , my manager and he grew suspicious and jealous, I followed him out and tried telling him that it's not what he thinks but he pushed him and I fell to the ground, could you imagine that Brad didn't even look at my face, instead he entered his car and drive"she explained and Nicki cleared her throat as she blinked her eyes the seventh time.

"Wait i still don't understand, he caught you and that stupid Kyle?"Nicki said.

"He is not stupid"Rianne said and went mute immediately she realize how defensive she has become.

"Oh you are now defending him?, Lolz  he is stupid for all I care..... wait I'm still lost did Brad caught you guys kissing or having s*x?"Nicki said and Rianne looked at her.

"None of the above, how can I kiss my worker, it's not acceptable anywhere"she replied and wiped her tears.

"Don't tell me you are crying"Nicki said tying to look into her hidden face which her hair covers.

"I'm not"she replied and stood up as she walk to the fridge and brought out two bottles of Magic Moment Vodka 100ml.

She walk to the table and drop it as she sit down and joined her hands together.

"What are you doing?"Nicki ask and she smiled

"Just wanna have some fun, you know how it used to be"Rianne replied and opened the bottle of Vodka.

"Wait, did I hear you call Kyle Your manager? You made him your manager?"Nicki said and she rolled her eyes.

"Please, bring meat I wanna have fun"she replied and Nicki stood up before walking to the kitchen.

Rianne carried the bottle of vodka and started gulping it down as if she is drinking water....she drink it half and drop it back on the table.

Nicki came out with the tray of fried chicken meat and drop on the table.

She see the bottle of vodka and her eyes widened.

"Where did you pour it?"she ask.

"Don't ask me that"Rianne replied and carried one lap of chicken as she started eating

"Rianne don't tell me you've drink this to half"Nicki said starring at the bottle on the table...

"Don't tell me sh*ts"Rianne replied and carried the bottle as she gulped down the remaining one.

"Omg, just stop Rianne you are killing yourself"Nicki said collecting the bottle from her hand.

Rianne started smiling all of a sudden as it started turning her brain.

"I am going home"she said standing up but she stumbled and fell down.

"Gosh Rianne, what have you done? You can't drive at this state"Nicki said and she chuckled as she stood up again.

"Brad is angry with me and it hurts....."She stated and started walking to the door as she walk zigzag.

"Oh Rianne you are drunk"Nicki said walking to her.. Rianne turned back and started looking around strangely..

"Where is my manager?"she ask ..

"Why didn't he follow me?, Take my phone call him"She said stretching her phone at Nicki.

Nicki stared at her for sometime before collecting it.

"What is his name?"she ask.

"Kyle"Rianne replied and She searched for the number, to her surprise she saw the number so she dialled it.

"Hello"Kyle's voice came up as he pick.

"Hello, Kyle please come to my home, your Boss is in a big mess"Nicki said and he stood up from his chair.

"What.??, Where is she?"he ask.

"She is here with me, I will send the address so you will come help her because she came alone "she said.

"What?, She didn't go with her driver? Anyways send the address, and who are you?"Kyle asked.

"Don't worry when you come you will see me"she said and ended the call.

She sighed and stared at Rianne.

"Rianne why are you doing this?"she said sucking her lips.

"Don't blame me"Rianne replied and leaned on the wall as she slide down slowly.

"I miss him, I miss Brad because I love him so much"she said and started faking a cry.

Minutes Later••

A knock came on the door and Nicki rushed to the door as she opened it.

"Come in"she said and Kyle entered.

"Omg, Boss ma'am"he gasped immediately he sees Rianne, her hair messy and she looks pale

"What happened?"he ask looking at Nicki and his eyes widened all of a sudden as he see her.

"Surprised to see me?"Nicki asked folding her arms and he roughed his hair.

"You are the one that called "he ask and she glared at him.

"Yeah, this is your Boss"she said starring at Rianne..

"If I knew you are the one I wouldn't have come"he said and walk to Rianne as he bend down in front of her.

"Boss ma'am"he called and she look up at him sexily.

He stared into her eyes passionately and she looked away.

"How dare you stare into my eyes directly?. You are fired"she said and he chuckled,

"It's not funny"she mumbled and he smiled before standing up.

"Yes boss ma'am I know it's not funny"he said and carried her from the floor, he carried her in a bridal style and Nicki's eyes widened..

Rianne's hand went around Kyle's neck as he opened the door and carried her out.

"Well, I didn't see anything"Nicki mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"So what Brad saw was truth?"she added and shook her head unbelievably.

*

Kyle came out of the house with Rianne on his arms

"You are so heavy Boss ma'am"he said and she look directly into his eyes.

"You are handsome"she replied and his eyes widened.

"Why are your eyes widening?"she asked and he laughed ..

"Not what you think, I'm just thinking about something"he said and she looked away.

"Drop me now"she said and he drop her beside the car as she stand on her feet.

"Can you get into the car?"he ask and she look at him sharply, she released a hot slap on his face and his eyes widened as he hold his cheeks.

"Don't you dare insult me, do you think I can't get into the car?"she said and he swallowed.

"I'm sorry Boss Ma'am"he replied and she hissed before opening the door, Kyle stepped forward and wrapped his hands around her waist from the back.

"What are you doing"she ask turning around and facing him immediately.

He pinned her on the car and her eyes widened.

"You are drunk admit it or  not, you are still drunk "he said and she hold her mouth.

She seized her breath and suddenly she throw up on his face.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.7M 52.1K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
2.3M 65.1K 43
Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She always rejected all the guys that asked her...
380K 5.2K 41
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...