In 29 Days

By Acataelepsy

Top Tae| Bottom Kook Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixt... More

Copyright
Blurb
1. Magic Door
2. Meeting
3. Perfectly fine
4. Cheated
5. Bed with wheels
6. Special
7. Kidnapped
8. Stick
9. Blue eyes and Blonde hair
10. Bathhouse and Bubbles
12. Rich
13. Bookshop
14. Theatre and Games
15. Korean tutorials
16. Ending Scene
17. Great Grandchildren
18. JK
19. Water Butterflies
20. Iron Man
21. Stalker Hacker
22. Candlelight dinner
23. Good News
24. Clueless Thugs
25. Offer
26. Congratulations!
27. Goodbye
28. Can I date him?
29. Pink wrapper
30. Please stay with me
31. By your side
32. Wizard Grandchild
33. Let's raise the kid together
34. Fallen Hero
35. You okay, doctor?
36. Private Jet
37. Finally got rid of her
38. Magic Door

11. My mistress

225 19 8
By Acataelepsy

March 23, 10 Am

"Hyung, Hyung, Taehyungie hyung.."

"Hmm.." Taehyung groans, hugging the warm pillow closer to his chest and squeezing it.

"You are smothering me, hyung," Jungkook says and lightly hits Taehyung's chest with his fists.

Taehyung flinches open his eyes in shock to see beautiful brown doe eyes staring up at him. His mouth parts open in surprise as he finds himself hugging Jungkook tightly and the boy squirming in his hold. He hastily takes away his hands and moves away from the wizard, mumbling a 'sorry.'

"Hyung, your phone beeped. I think someone has sent you a message," Jungkook says.

"Oh, okay, I'll check it later. Let me sleep for a little more, Jungkookie," Taehyung says grabbing a real pillow and hugging it.

"But it is already the tenth hour, hyung," Jungkook says.

"We slept at 4, Jungkook-ah. And I haven't been getting enough sleep for a while. Let me sleep," Taehyung mumbles, closing his eyes.

"Then, may I go watch TV, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, okay," Taehyung nods without opening his eyes.

"May I also use my phone?"

"Hmm..yeah," Taehyung mumbles.

"Thank you, Taehyungie hyung," Jungkook giggles, climbing out of the bed, and grabbing his purple iPhone and purple airpods from the bedside table. Unlocking the phone, he runs to the living room and turns on the TV, settling on the couch with a grin after turning the channel to Cartoon Network. Then he mutters a charm, looking towards the kitchen. The fridge door opens and a bottle of the banana milkshake from yesterday flies to the living room and settles on the coffee table in front of him.

"Oh..what cartoon is this?" He mumbles and clicks on the info button on the remote. "Tom and Jerry," he reads. "Who be Tom?" He asks himself whilst looking at the screen. "This creature? Is it a rodent?" He frowns. "Oh indeed! It is a mouse and that is a cat. The cat is seeking to capture the mouse," he giggles.

After watching for some time, he realises, Tom is the cat and Jerry is the mouse and they are actually friends. Very soon, he is laughing uncontrollably, clutching his stomach, almost falling off of the couch.

Taehyung soon wakes up hearing Jungkook's giggles. He lies there listening to the boy's laugh for some time. The wizard's giggle is so adorable that he finds himself smiling hard. He wonders what Jungkook is watching on the TV to laugh this much. Letting out a chuckle, he finally sits up from the bed, feeling his sleep gone.

Ruffling his hair, he climbs out of the bed and walks to the bathroom. He quickly brushes his teeth whilst thinking about what to make Jungkook for breakfast. Ramen noodles, he decides. Banana milkshake is there in the fridge. That will do. After that, he'll make use of the wizard to do some cleaning upstairs. Then at lunch, he shall order something nice from outside. Drying his face on a towel, he smiles looking at himself in the mirror. The dark circles are gone and his skin looks brighter. Did Jungkook do something??

Grinning, Taehyung walks out of the bathroom and goes to the bed, grabbing his phone from the bedside table. Sitting down, he opens his WhatsApp, only for the smile to instantly drop. He has received some messages from the person who earlier sent him photos and videos of Freya with the guy.

Taehyung feels scared and hesitant to open the chat. What might be it now? He feels his heart thudding rapidly. He doesn't want to find Freya with a guy again. At last, pressing his lips together, he opens the messages. It's the photo of a handsome man in a costly black suit along with three text messages. The text reads,

Aiden Huxley, elder son of Joshua Huxley.
The same person who was kissing your girlfriend at the club.
She went with him that night.

Taehyung stares in shock at the man's photo. Joshua Huxley is Freya's boss, the CEO of Explore. Was she kissing her boss' son?

Taehyung had deleted all the photos and videos of Freya and the guy from his phone. But he thinks it is this same man who was kissing her in the club. Why did she kiss her boss' son? Then why did she lie to him it was a stranger? Is Freya really cheating on him?

Who are you?

He texts the person. Soon they see the message. Biting his lips, Taehyung waits for a reply but no reply comes.

What's going on between them?

He texts again. Now the stranger starts typing.

You didn't understand it yet? Your girlfriend's cheating on you.

Taehyung stares at the message, feeling heartbroken. His fingers tremble as he types 'How do you know?' But then he erases the text and places the phone down, furiously rubbing his face.

Freya really seems to be cheating on him!

He suddenly grabs the phone again and sends Aiden Huxley's photo to Charlie. Then he dials his number.

Charlie answers the phone after a few rings. "Hello Tae, where did you disappear yesterday?" He asks in a low voice.

"Something came up. I had to leave. Charlie, I just sent you someone's picture. Can you check it and text me if he was the man who was with Freya that day at the cafe?' Taehyung says and quickly hangs up, feeling his voice break.

Then he goes to WhatsApp and waits for Charlie's message. Charlie starts typing and he feels his heart pound loudly.

Yeah, I think it was him. But he was wearing casual clothes.

Taehyung leaves a sigh and ruffles his hair in exasperation. How efficiently Freya lied to him! She made up a whole story within seconds about his cousin, his ex and his friend and pretending to be his girlfriend in front of them.

Who is he?

Any issue?

Is this why you suddenly disappeared yesterday?

Are you okay?

Charlie keeps texting and the phone keeps beeping. Then the phone rings with Charlie's name on the caller ID. Taehyung takes a deep breath before answering the call.

"Yeah, Charlie, I think she is cheating on me. That's her boss's son."

"Oh!" Charlie gasps. "What happened?"

"I got some photos of her kissing this man," Taehyung replies.

"Did you ask her about it?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah, I did. She said she was drunk and out of her mind."

"What the heck! Just break up with her, Man! She doesn't deserve you."

"I'll call you later, Charlie," Taehyung says and hangs up the call again. He sits there frozen, staring at Aiden Huxley's photo whilst thinking about what Charlie just said. Should he just end things with Freya? Was she really acting all this time? But why? She said she can't live without him. How could she say that after cheating on him?

Taehyung flinches as suddenly the calling bell rings in the living room. He gets up from the bed with a frown and the next moment, Jungkook comes running into the room.

"Hyung, your girlfriend has arrived! I spied her through the window. It's the same lady you did show me on your phone yesterday. What should I do?"

"Jungkook, transform yourself into a woman," Taehyung says.

"What?" Jungkook asks confused. "Your beloved may be vexed if she sees you with another woman within your house. I shall go and hide myself upstairs, hyung."

"No, just do as I told you. Change into a girl and come with me," Taehyung says, his face and ears red from anger. Jungkook stares at him nervously not knowing what suddenly happened to him. The calling bell once again rings.

"Do it Jungkook!" Taehyung snaps.

Jungkook almost flinches. But then he quickly summons his wand and mutters the spell, transforming himself into a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. His t-shirt becomes tight at the chest and he looks at Taehyung. "Shall I transform the clothes into the one I was wearing yesterday?"

"No, just change my t-shirt back to its original size," Taehyung says.

"But.."

"Just do it, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook nods and mutters the spell. 'Engorgio.' The t-shirt changes to its original size and becomes oversized for him.

"Perfect!" Taehyung says. "Now c'mon," he says and grabs the wizard's hand, swiftly walking out of the room.

Jungkook bites his lips nervously as Taehyung leaves his hand and turns off the TV before going to the door. Looking at the older's red face and his clenched jaw, Jungkook already knows something bad is about to happen.

"Surprise!" Freya squeals loudly as soon as Taehyung opens the door. Blood boils inside his veins, seeing her grinning wide at him. "What are you doing here?" He asks her coldly.

"I came to help you clean the house, babe," Freya says.

"Then you can go back. I've somebody with me to help me," Taehyung says.

"What?" Freya frowns. "What's wrong babe? What's going on?" She asks and peeks inside. "Who..who is she?" She stutters in surprise on noticing Jungkook.

"My mistress. Surprise! I'm cheating on you!" Taehyung says.

"Wh...what!" Freya utters with wide eyes. "What are you saying, Tae? Is this a prank? Who is this woman?" She says pushing Taehyung away and barging into the living room. But Taehyung quickly grabs her wrist and prevents her from going to Jungkook.

"Why can't I cheat on you when you can cheat on me with your boss's son?" Taehyung asks.

"What! What are you talking about babe?" Freya asks in shock.

"Aiden Huxley, the stranger you kissed at the club and met at the cafe that day. I know everything, Freya. Now you can finally stop acting," Taehyung says.

"No..I..Tae, believe me, I didn't cheat on you. The kiss...it was a mistake," Freya says in a panic.

"So, now you admit it was your boss's son?" Taehyung asks.

"Babe..I..it was..."

"Stop!" Taehyung sighs. Then he turns and looks at Jungkook. "I think my girlfriend likes another man. Is there a way to make her tell the truth?"

Jungkook stares at Taehyung for a moment. Then he nods his head. Taehyung instantly grabs Freya's hands and drags her to the couch, pushing her into the seat "Make her tell the truth, Jungkook-ah," he says, pinning her to the chair and hovering over her.

"May I use my..uhm..stick?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, do it safely," Taehyung says. Jungkook nods and summons his wand.

"Wait! What's that?" Freya utters in confusion as Taehyung moves from in front of her and Jungkook points the wand at her. "What's going on, Taehyung?!" She shouts. "Who is she? What are you both..."

"Now she shall only speak the truth," Jungkook says. Taehyung watches Freya's eyes slowly closing shut. He looks at Jungkook and lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I need to find out what is the truth."

"It's okay, Hyung," Jungkook says. "Ask her anything. She shall reveal all, now."

Taehyung nods to the wizard and looks back at his girlfriend. "Freya, are you cheating on me?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I cheated on you. Please forgive me," she utters softly with her eyes still closed.

Taehyung takes a deep breath. "Why did you cheat on me?"

"When Aiden showed interest in me, I thought it'd be nice to become his wife. He'll be the next CEO of Explore and I'll be a billionaire's wife. Of course, you are more handsome than Aiden and I like you more. But I thought marrying Aiden was better. So, I said yes when he asked me out on a date. I believed he genuinely liked me. That's why I again went to the club with him. But after having sex with me, he asked me to get lost. I'm so sorry, Taehyung. I got greedy for a short while. I was a fool. Please forgive me."

Taehyung slumps down on the floor, staring at the person he loved more than anyone. He couldn't believe this was what she actually was.

"Jungkook, you tell me, should I continue loving this woman?" Taehyung asks.

"Inquire within your own heart, Hyung, if you still harbour affection for her," Jungkook says.

Taehyung shakes his head whilst looking at Freya. He doesn't think he'll ever be able to love her again.

"Hyung, shall I erase her memory of the past few minutes?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah," Taehyung nods and gets up from the floor, moving from in front of her.

Jungkook points his wand at her head and mutters the spell. Oblivate. He then tilts his head to Taehyung. "She shall awaken soon. She shall not remember me or anything that happened herein. So, she shall be confused upon rousing."

"Okay," Taehyung nods. "I'll make her leave when she wakes up. Can you stay upstairs until then?"

"Okay," Jungkook nods and walks upstairs.

Taehyung slumps down on the other couch and waits for Freya to wake up. He has decided something. There is no going back from that decision.

After almost five minutes, Freya slowly opens her eyes and looks around confused. "Oh, babe, what happened to me? I only remember getting out of the car. Did I faint?" She asks.

"Yeah, you fainted when I told you I was breaking up with you," Taehyung says.

"What!"

"I know you had sex with your Boss' son. I know you were planning ways to marry him. Do you still expect me to not break up with you?" Taehyung asks.

Freya stays silent for a moment in shock. Then she starts crying. "Tae, please don't break up with me. Please just give me a chance. I love.."

"Stop! I've had enough of it!" Taehyung snarls, getting up. Then he grabs her hand and pulls her up from the couch. She is unable to utter anything because of shock as he drags her out of the house. When she is outside the doors, he leaves her hand and looks at her. "We are over. I'll come and get my stuff from the flat later. From next month on, pay the rent yourself." Then he closes the door on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
118K 6.7K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...
6.7K 479 25
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...