SAPIENCE

By tashah_rsc

"The greatest miracle is the salvation of souls" - Prophet Leslie. Salvation, although personal, should be sh... More

SAPIENCE: THE LIGHT SAGA
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
EPILOGUE
PROVERBS 2:2-11

VERSE OF THE BOOK

12 0 0
By tashah_rsc

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding;

For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver. and her gain than fine gold.

She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.

Proverbs 3:13-15 NKJV

FROM THE AUTHOR

Good morning and win today.

I do not think there is anything more rewarding than living your life for Christ and dedicating all your heart to Him.

All is processing to get us where God wants us to be in life. Example, this book has taken me years to complete.

However, if I had finished it earlier on, the concept would not have been the same as it is today, this was the processing I went through to get this rare gem.

Let us remain in faith as Christians and continue to develop a deep reverence and desire for God's Word & God's Heart.

STARTED:

4th January 2018 1:39pm

REWRITTEN:

25th November 2020 1:17 pm

COMPLETED:

19th October 2021 5:52 pm

LAST REVISED:

25th April 2023 10:22 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 87 24
A story of a child who from conception fought to stay alive in her mothers womb. Born into adversity. Shifted around to many different family members...
76 2 25
From heartbreak to full of joy, from death to life, from struggles to victories, we have all had them! But sometimes, we forget who holds the world i...
566 89 26
Lily believes in GOD but feels disconnected from her faith and goes through the motions of attending church and reading the Bible. However, she meets...
555 60 4
In everything we face, every predicament that comes our way, there is always two ways of looking at it. Circumstances come for a reason. There are me...