seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven

chapter nineteen; block me out

2K 55 125
By love_maexo

"i've been thinking way too loud, i wish that i could block me out." block me out;gracie abrams

"OH... SORRY. MIMI, can we talk?"

Sunny turned around and looked at the boy, a rather distasteful look on her face, then back to me. I nodded at her, reassuring her that I would be okay and that she could leave. She returned the gesture, hugging me tightly before leaving, without a second glance at Walker. She did whisper something to him, though. Something that made him grimace slightly.

My gaze trailed the girl as she left. Then, after much consideration, I willed myself to look at Walker.

A thousand thoughts flew through my head. Jasmine was pretty. Gorgeous, even. She also looked uncomfortably similar to me. Could Walker not let her go? Did he prefer her over me? Was he coming here to tell me that he was done with me, and he wanted Jasmine?

Everything about his facial expression screamed guilt. I could read him like an open book; he was the most expressive person I knew. But in this situation, I couldn't be sure what he felt guilty about. The fact that he was still talking to this other girl, or the fact that he got caught.

"You wanna talk?" I asked him, harshly glaring at the boy. "Then talk."

The blonde boy gaped at me for a minute before sitting down in front of me - on the chair across the room. His posture was tense, his eyes were wide as if he was terrified beyond his years. He leant forwards on his elbows, gazing at me.

"Well?"

"I... I told Jasmine that I was done." Walker stuttered as he spoke. "I asked her to leave, and told her that I wasn't interested in pursuing anything with her."

I raised an eyebrow, chewing on the inside of my cheek. I tasted blood on my tongue. "Why?" I whispered.

"Because, Maya. Because I'm only interested in pursuing something with you. I'm only interested in you, period." Walker blurted out. "I never said anything before, but I hate this no labels thing. It's driving me insane. I want to be with you, and just you. And I want everyone to know it."

I painful silence fell over us. Walker peered at me with his ocean blue eyes. I glared back at him with my scorching hazel ones. Neither of us said anything for a minute.

"Go on, then." I said.

"What?" Walker replied, confused.

I laughed softly. "Ask me, Seaweed Brain."

"Ask you what?"

"To be your girlfriend."

Walker stared at me for a second before laughing. "Not like this. Not tonight. I don't want to remember the time I ask you to be my girlfriend like this."

"That's considerate of you." I teased. Sunny would be very disappointed that I forgave him this quickly.

"I know."

——

"Maya, you have fifteen minutes. You really need to get better at time management." Dior lectured me as she sat on my bed, watching as Sunny did my hair.

"To be fair, I had to redo my makeup." I defended myself to the girl, making her laugh.

It was the next day, and Walker had finally asked me out on a proper date. I was terrified, honestly. We had hung out one on one many times before, but now that it was officially a romantic setting, the nerves we getting the better of me.

Sunny was pissed that I forgave the boy almost instantly. She said that I needed to be strong and show him my boundaries - show him my self respect. In all seriousness, I didn't have any self respect to show him. It all leaves my body the second he walks in the room.

"I expect that he'll pick up the bill." Sunny spoke sternly as she finished blowing out my hair. She sounded almost like my mother.

I rolled my eyes at her. "He always does, Sunster." I reasoned with the girl. I let her eyes through the mirror before me.

"Good. That's bare minimum. I'll also be taking points off if he doesn't bring flowers, maintain physical contact with you, or take you to the beach afterwards." Sunny added, earning a loud burst of laughter from Dior.

"Oh my god, Sun. It's not a fucking game show, it's a first date!" Dior giggled, exclaiming at the brunette girl. Sunny merely shook her head, disappointed.

"Every thing is a game show, Didi. It's like when you meet someone for the first time. You give them points when they remember something important and take them away if they talk about the weather." Sunny informed Dior about her absurdities. She and I looked at each other in disbelief before breaking out into another fit of hysterical laughter.

Once Sunny was done with my hair, I quickly pulled on a simple black off the shoulder dress, a red belt and matching heels accessorising the outfit. Both Dior and Sunny were helping me with last minute adjustments, just as there was a soft knock on my door.

"Oh my gosh. It's happening." Dior squealed quietly, squeezing my hands.

"I don't know why you wanna do this, but whatever." Sunny scoffed teasingly, giving me a tiny smile. She pulled me in for a tight hug.

Once the girl released me, I approached the door. Behind it was the pretty boy I'd been in love with for the last four months.

"Hey." Walker spoke breathlessly. He had a small, smitten smile laced across his face at the sight of me. "You look... wow."

I laughed, almost gagging at his sweetness. I didn't do well with emotions, but he was just so cute. "Well, I aspired to have you speechless." I joked, earning a chuckle.

"You succeeded, pretty girl." Walker responded, pulling me towards him to kiss me on the cheek. Even with heels on, the boy towered over me. When he pulled back from me, he revealed a beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind his back. It had pink lillies, baby breaths and white tulips - all my favourite flowers. I almost gasped at the sight.

"You smart ass. Do you listen to everything I say?" I asked the boy, taking the bouquet from his hands. I looked up at his face, a gorgeous grin shining down on me.

"Of course I do." He replied cheekily. I bit my lip to contain my smile. I turned around to pass my flowers to Sunny, her muttering something about earning points, before we left.

"Okay, Seaweed Brain. What are we doing?" I questioned him as we left the hotel. Our hands swung between us, my maroon painted fingers and his intertwined. The remainders of the twilight sun shone down on us, casting a pretty purple glow over the city surrounding us.

"Hm, should I tell you, or leave it a surprise?" He pondered allowed, scratching his head animatedly. I swatted his shoulder; he knew he was irking me by keeping it a secret.

"Tell me, idiot. Or I'm going home right now."

"All the way back to LA?" Walker teased me, laughing at his own joke. I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head. I mocked him and urged him to tell me once more.

"Fine. I'm taking you to this restaurant that I've been told that you'll love, and then we're going night swimming at the beach." He explained to me. I furrowed my brow at him.

"I didn't bring my bathers, idiot."

Walker laughed, lifting his other hand to reveal one of my thousands of tote bags. "Got it covered, Wise Girl."

I felt a light blush creep over my cheeks at the mention of the nickname. If someone had told younger me that I was Annabeth in real life, and that I'd found my Percy... Let's just say I might have died on the spot.

We walked for a while, basking in the last light of the day as we giggled and talked about everything and anything. I really wanted to enjoy the time that we had left here in Vancouver, when we could see each other whenever we wanted and do whatever we wanted. We only had a month and a half of filming left, so I was trying to savour every moment with Walker.

What's going to happen when I go back to LA, and he goes back to Pennsylvania?

No. Shut up. Don't think about that now.

A few minutes later, Walker pulled me inside of a large restaurant with a Neon sign, labelled Amante. It was Italian, my absolute favourite food of all time. I turned to the boy, gaping at him. I guess he did listen to everything I said.

We were seated at a table right next to the back window, facing the river. It was peaceful, the restaurant wasn't too busy but the chatter was loud enough that it left a soft aura radiating throughout the space.

"I've been thinking." Walker spoke out of no where. I turned my attention from the waves of the water to the boy before me.

"Shock."

"Shut up." He responded, jokingly. "I've been thinking, and I've decided that when you go to London next time for the Marauders, I'm going to come with you. For a while, anyway."

I sat and stared at the boy for a good minute, absorbing the words that left his mouth. "What?"

"Well, I mean, I haven't asked my parents. But I want to. It's one thing being across the country from you, which is going to suck. But it's another being on a different continent. I feel like coming with you to a different country is more acceptable than me just coming to live with you." Walker gushed, explaining himself. I giggled softly at him.

"For the sanity of both of us, I hope your mom says yes." I grabbed his hand over the table, watching as he ran his thumb over my palm.

——

A few hours later, Walker and I left the restaurant. And yes, he paid. Just like he promised, the two of us made our way down to the beach, the moonlight glimmering on our skin as we walked along the path leading to the golden shore.

Once the sand touched my feet, I ran towards the building that the two of us sat upon all those times and hid behind it as I changed into my bathers. I revealed myself again, Walker waiting around the corner for me. Once he caught a glimpse of me, he beamed, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the water.

I laughed and yelled wildly, screaming as Walker grabbed a hold of me and pulled me below the waves. The salty hair stung my skin, and Sunny's hours spent on my hair went completely to waste, but the thoughts slipped to the back of my mind. All I could think about was the beautiful blonde boy before me, and whatever I did to deserve him.

Once we rose above the surface once more, my hands and feet clung desperately around the boys body. He laughed at my quivering and complaining from the freezing water. Walker held one hand on the small of my back, using the other to push back the loose curls of hair from my face.

He was perfect.

All I could do was hope he felt that way about me, too.

INSTA

liked by realdylanhoffman and 998,327 others
maya_fontaine the tune squad

sunnysandler_ no cause that t-shirt is so cool
maya_fontaine looney tunes is my favourite tv show of all time
sunnysandler_ lola bunny is actually my wife 😏
_xochitl.gomez you're so real for that

sunnysandler_ HOLD UP
walker.scobell mr stole ur bitch
maya_fontaine excuse me
walker.scobell hold up you told me to call you a b word
maya_fontaine i told you to call me an all american bitch not a bitch period

sunnysandler_ I JUST MADE IT TO THE LAST SLIDE... HUH??

walker.scobell my pretty wise girl
maya_fontaine ew your so sweet
bradynoon out of respect for the rest of us can you keep these comments private
maya_fontaine just because you and xoch won't make it official 🖕

masonthamesofficial omg did mayker finally make it out of the fan accounts??!?
maya_fontaine i hate you
masonthamesofficial play roblox w me 🤗

ariana_greenblatt HOT WIFE
maya_fontaine i can't wait to be the ailf to your children
ariana_greenblatt lol WHAT
maya_fontaine aunt i like to fuck?
ariana_greenblatt ohhh makes sense 🥹

malachibarton holy moly lord may
maya_fontaine im actually mad at you for being a bitch
evysummers yeah get fucked CUNT
walker.scobell i'm liking this

evysummers ohh yeah she's hot
maya_fontaine EVYYY MY LOVE
evysummers i miss you bb
user5 is her brother not mayas ex 😭

momonatamada eek maya is serving once more SHOCK
maya_fontaine every time i see your comments it's makes me miss you more
momonatamada come home pls 🤗👯‍♀️😍

dior.n.goodjohn i feel like we should collectively be talking about the last side more...
maya_fontaine i feel like i disagree
_xochitl.gomez no i feel like we should maya
maya _fontaine i feel like you should shut up and go talk to your bf 🖕🔥

authors note

guys... ellie and aryan have never dated. i'm in shock and devastation.

it has also come to my attention that A LOT of you don't follow me. let's fix that.

anyway ily my little chickens, don't forget to vote! 💖💝💗💞🩷💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 507 27
4 YEARS LATER... Sequel to 𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄.
401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.3K 78 11
In which Amelia is Leah's best friend and spends her summer on set with her Every Friday a new chapter