Dress | Damon Salvatore

By wandaaamaximoff

"All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation My hands are shaking from holding back from you" Da... More

Dress
prologue

one

46 2 0
By wandaaamaximoff

season 1, episode 1

"You know, I'm tired of staying at this motel", Eloise complained, "Why do you punish me with uncomfortable beds? Can't we just stay at the boarding house?"

"Stop whining honey, Zach is staying there and we both know he's not my biggest fan", Damon said.

"Wow, Damon Salvatore has haters, who would've thought?" Eloise teased, "I think I'm the only person who tolerates you".

"Oh shut up, no one tolerates you either except me ", Damon said, "Now come on, let's go grab a bite"

They both took their jackets and walked out of the room.

*༺☆༻*

"My boots are getting all muddy", Eloise pouted as she stopped by a tree to clean her boots and complain.

"Then you shouldn't have brought them princess, it's the woods, what did you expect?", Damon asked.

"Well when you said grab a bite, I thought you meant hamburgers or something, not people passing by", Eloise sighed, "Great, now I'm craving a burger"

"Have I ever told you you talk too much?" Damon asked.

"You're mean when you're hungry ", Eloise said, "Now shut up, I hear a car"

Damon rushed to stand in the middle of the road as the car came closer and suddenly Damon was hit by the car, Eloise tried to hold back her laugh as she watched.

The guy in the car stepped out to check if the person he hit was okay, as he checked Damon's pulse Damon grabbed him by the neck and bit him.

Eloise watched as the girl in the car stepped out and waited for Damon to drop the guy on top of the car, once he did and the girl ran, Eloise caught her and bit into her neck.

"Okay, now that we're done, could we order burgers or something?", Eloise asked while cleaning her mouth from the blood.

"Fine princess,  your wish is my command", Damon said while making a reverence.

"Thank you, handsome " Eloise said while laughing, "Let's go you idiot".

*༺☆༻*

The next day had been pretty boring considering Damon went out while Eloise stayed watching crappy tv.

So that's where she was now, lying on a shitty bed in her pajamas and trying to find something interesting on the tv.

"Hey, I'm going out, are you going to be fine here by yourself?" Damon asked Eloise while putting on his leather jacket.

"Yeah, sure", Eloise said, "Where are you going?".

"Just going for some air", Damon said vaguely.

Eloise looked at him curiously while wondering why he was lying to her, "Okay".

Damon walked towards her and kissed her forehead, "See you later honey".

Eloise, still wondering what was wrong, answered coldly, "Yeah, bye".

Damon frowned as he left, when the door closed Eloise rushed to get changed into more decent clothes than her pj's and quietly followed Damon through the woods.

She saw that there was some kind of high school party going on and watched as Damon followed a girl that was walking alone through the woods.

Eloise stayed hidden while Damon bit the girl but as soon as he dropped her, he left.

Some kids were going towards the girl Damon bit and Eloise saw the panicking as they noticed the blood pouring down her neck, Eloise waited till they left to the area where the party was to leave discreetly without having to use her speed, but as she passed that area she saw a familiar figure retreating from the crowd.

At that moment she decided to go visit the Salvatore Boarding house.

*༺☆༻*

Stefan Salvatore arrived in a hurry to the boarding house, slamming the door as he entered.

"What's going on?", Zach asked.

"Someone else was attacked tonight Zach, and it wasn't me" Stefan answered and then rushed upstairs.

Stefan entered his room and watched as a crow flew through the window, he turned around and there he saw his brother standing in the balcony , "Damon", Stefan said.

"Hello brother " Damon said and the smirked towards Stefan.

"Just going for some air, huh?", said another voice surprising Damon and Stefan.

"El..." Damon started just to be cut off by his angry best friend.

"Shut it, Salvatore" Eloise snapped and Damon winced knowing she only calls him by his last name when she's mad.

Stefan got inpatient seeing their interaction so he interrupted, "Crow's a bit much, don't you think?".

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog", Damon said smugly.

"When'd you get here?", Stefan asked, "El, did you arrive with him?"

"Well, we couldn't miss your first day of school", Damond answered as he walked around the room, "Your hair is different, I like it"

"Wait, you knew Stefan was here and you didn't tell me?!" Eloise asked, getting angrier by the second.

"Can we discuss it later?" Damon asked while feeling the glare she was sending his way.

"It's been fifteen years, Damon", Stefan said.

"Thank god, I couldn't take another day of the nineties", Damon exclaimed.

"That horrible grunge look, did not suit you", Damon laughed at Stefan, remembering that look, "Remember Stefan, it's important to stay away from the fads".

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked, getting irritated by Damon.

"You hate small towns" Stefan stated, "It's boring, there's nothing for you to do".

Damon smirked, "I've managed to keep myself busy".

"Yeah, and lying to your best friend was one of those things you did to entertain yourself", Eloise retorted.

"You know, you left the girl alive tonight" Stefan said, "That's very clumsy of you".

"Mm?, Uh-h, that could be a problem...for you", Damon stated as he leaned on the furniture behind him.

Stefan shook his head, "Why are you here now?".

"I could ask you the same
question" Damon said, "However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word, Elena".

"She took my breath away", Damon said and looked at Stefan , "Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine"

"Damon, that's enough", Eloise said.

Stefan didn't answer and just glared at Damon, "Is it working Stefan?
Being around her? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?".

"Elena is not Katherine", Stefan stated with confidence.

"Well, let's hope not, we both know how that story ended, it was worse for El remember?" Damon said, "Tell me, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?".

Stefan turned away from Damon, "I know what you're doing Damon, it's not going to work".
"Come on" Damon shoved Stefan,
"Don't you crave a little?"

"Stop it".

Damon shoved Stefan again, "Let's do it together, I saw a couple girls out there" Damon shoved Stefan again, "Or just, let's just cut to the chase" Damon hit Stefan again,
"Let's just go straight for Elena"

"Damon, enough!", Eloise raised her voice but it still didn't stop Damon.

"Imagine what her blood tastes like!", Damon yelled, Stefan turned his face away from Damon, "I can!".

"I said stop!", Stefan yelled, vamping out, and pushing Damon through a window, both of them hitting the floor while Eloise just stared at them with a bored expression.

Stefan groaned as he got up and looked towards the now broken window, wondering where his brother was.

Eloise jumped through the balcony, landing on her feet with grace and just glared at Damon when she spotted him.

"I was impressed". Damon said, standing by a hedge, "I give it a six, missin' style, but I was pleasantly surprised".

Stefan glared at Damon and released a heavy breath, "Very good with the whole face" Damon growled mocking Stefan, "Thing, it was good", ended Damon laughing.

"Yeah, it's all fun and games, Damon, huh?" Stefan said, slowly walking towards Damon, "But wherever you go, people die".

"That's a given, more so when I have my partner in crime", Damon said as he put his arm around Eloise.

"Don't get me into this mess", Eloise said, shrugging off his arm, still mad at him.

Stefan shook his head, "Not here, I won't allow it".

"I take that as an invitation".

"Damon, please" Stefan begged,
"After all these years, can't we just give it a rest?"

"I promised you an eternity of misery", Damon said walking towards Stefan, "So I'm just keeping my word".

"Just stay away from Elena", Stefan pleaded.

"Where's your ring?", Damon asked as Stefan looked at his hand, "Oh, yeah, the sun's coming up in a couple hours and, poof, ashes to ashes".

"Stop your childish game, Damon" Eloise said while rubbing her forehead, feeling a headache starting.

"Relax" Damon chuckled, walked right in front of Stefan and showed him his ring, "It's right here".

As Stefan took the ring, Damon grabbed his neck and threw him through the air making him hit the wall.

"You should know better than to think you're stronger than me" Damon said, looking down at an injured Stefan, "You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people, I wouldn't try it again".

Damon smirked, hearing noise coming from inside the house, "I think we woke Zach up, sorry Zach", Damon said, going inside the house as he whistled, "Come on sweetie", Damon called out for Eloise.

*༺☆༻*

As they entered Damon's room, he could tell that he was in big trouble just by how rigid was Eloise's body language

"You're an asshole, you know?", Was the first thing Eloise said, running a hand through her hair.

"El... I know I didn't tell you, but that's just because we are here for a reason and I didn't want you distracted", Damon explained.

"Distracted?! That's your fucking excuse?!", Eloise cried out as she threw a book that was nearby at him, "He was like a little brother to me, Damon, and you've always known that"

Damon felt guilty for not telling her, in his mind he was doing the right thing, but seeing how it affected her made his heart hurt.

Damon walked towards her and pulled into a hug, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry, you're the only person I care about and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt", Damon stated.

"I really missed him", Eloise said.

"I know honey", Damon answered and kissed her forehead, "How about this? Let's go grab some burgers and something to drink, then we'll come back here and we'll sleep in my bed tonight while watching those romantic movies you like"

"You have a deal, handsome ", Eloise said, "but tomorrow you have to help me with my room".

"Deal", Damon said.

*༺☆༻*

While they were sitting at the mystic grill, they saw a blonde girl sitting alone, Damon smiled at her and she returned it.

Eloise watched the interaction and kicked Damon in the sheen, "Leave the poor girl alone".

Damon put his hands up in defense, "I wasn't doing anything".

"Yeah, right", Eloise giggled, "Perv", she said in a fake cough.

The rest of the night was spent with the two best friends laughing, watching movies and then Damon watching El fall asleep beside him just before he closed his eyes.

*༺☆༻*

「 ✦ Authors note ✦ 」

Well, that's the first episode of the vampire diaries, i hope you like it.
What would you like to see for the future?
I think I'm going to see what's the reaction with the prologue and first chapter before I keep updating like crazy.
Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...