A tail of my star

By KimKaur1313

There is an annual meteor shower, pop star Kyle Hart sneaks out of his apartment to watch the celestial event... More

Chapter 0(Asther)

Chapter 0 (Kyle)

2 0 0
By KimKaur1313

          The thrill of sneaking out of my apartment sent a rush of excitement through me. I jumped into my car and made my way to the SAT tower, the tallest building in the city, to watch the magnificent meteor shower that comes just once a year. 

(A few hours before)

      -"Pose like this. Yes. Perfect. One more time. Yes." the photographer said. "Perfect. That's it for today." he finally said, the words I wanted to hear the whole day. 

          As I returned to my car, I felt completely exhausted, I heard my manager come to me. 

      -"Hello Kyle, how are you today?" 

      -"Oh, hello manager." 

      -"I asked you to address me by my name." 

      -"Yes, certainly." Finally, I arrived home after a long day. As my driver parked the car in the parking lot, I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I stepped out of the car and made my way to the front door. Upon entering the house, I called out to my manager, Ten, asking if he could get me a glass of water. -"Ten get me a glass of water" I said in a commanding way.

      -"Why are you so two-faced? Can we just go back to when you were a bit more pleasant? Your fake side is actually pretty funny to me. Now I know, you're the best actor." 

      -"Can you just shut up and get me water!" I said to Ten. 

      After Ten had fallen asleep, I quietly got up, grabbed my cap and stealthily made my way outside. I then slipped into my car and drove to the SAT tower.

          I got out of my car to waiting for the meteor shower. As the first streaks of light appeared in the night sky, I found myself completely mesmerized. In my excitement, I accidentally took off my cap, forgetting that I was in a public place. It was only when I noticed people looking at me and taking photos. I suddenly realized my mistake.

          As I hurried through the crowd, I accidentally bumped into a girl, and to my surprise, her bracelet got caught in my sweater. -"Who are you?" I asked, but she remained silent, almost as if she didn't speak a human language. With the meteor shower becoming more intense, I made the split-second decision to run with her, as her bracelet seemed firmly stuck in my sweater. Taking her hand, we hurried away from the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
25.5K 3.4K 23
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
30.1K 2.2K 30
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...