[Hiatus!]Rise. Fall. Rage. Fa...

By DLJaylei

A broken hacker who is in the "terrorist organization" InFerno with her friends trying to get revenge on the... More

Cast
Tattoos
Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
The Arrivals
Ugnoksegek es Titkok

The Sides of Life

204 10 6
By DLJaylei

The sides of life in Hungarian

Seating Chart ______________

L1-Natasha Brixton Dean Nick r1-Kara Winn Alex John

l2-Kai Levi Isaac Lana Sharon R2-Lena Lex Lillian

The screen starts back up to show Kara in her studio apartment with James Olsen standing beside her as she pops champagne. Her family and friends surround her. "To kara" J'onn says as he puts his champagne in the middle. "No, no, no wait, to family. Love bonds us all" Kara says as everyone starts clinking their glass. "To family" Winn says. Rumbling is heard shaking the studio apartment. "What was that?" Kara asks as the group runs to the window. "Nothing good" Alex says as a meteor-like object is crashing through the sky.

The scene changes to show Supergirl and the Martian Manhunter following behind the object that appears to be a ship. Supergirl and Martian Manhunter fly through blocking and moving anything that stands in the path as the ship lands with a thud. As Martian Manhunter and Supergirl land, confusion is in Supergirl's voice. "That pod...it's similar to mine...It's from Krypton." She says observing the pod.

"Just what we need more Kryptonians" Lex says rolling his eyes causing many to glare at the man including his sister.

Supergirl rushes to the escape pod opening the hatch for a male to be inside. "Oh my god" is the last thing heard before the screen goes black.

Martian Manhunter and Supergirl fly on a balcony of a glass building. As the martian lands, its skin shape shifts back into J'onn J'onnz.

Many people look shocked looking from the man in the theater to the man on screen. Dean finally breaks the silence. "Dude, uh that's you! Cool! I mean the green skin and you can shape-shift" Dean says with a light in his eyes as he looks at J'onn he begins to ramble until he gets nudged harshly in the ribs by Brixton who gives him a look. "Right right," Dean says, turning back around.

J'onn just watches the boy in amusement. Kara leans over to J'onn "See being the Martian Manhunter wouldn't be all bad" She says referring to Dean. "My answer is still the same" J'onn says sternly to the girl who sighs out giving up with the man,

"Where are we?" Supergirl asks, looking around. "The Department of Extra normal operations" J'onn says as he leads her inside hearing that she stops. "Wait, wait this has always been here with the glass? And the views?"

Kara whispers "You made me fly to a cave everyday when we had this? And you knew." Kara says looking between Alex and J'onn. "In my defense I was following orders"Alex whispers back pointedly,

She looks around as John leads her further inside. "The DEO has several facilities Kara" John points out. "A bat bit me in the last one" She says defensively.

"Supergirl is you? You are supergirl?" Lana asks. "You look so sweet and cute and Supergirl is so..."Lana trails off. "hot?" Isaac finishes off with a smirk on his face towards Lana who is now blushing while nodding. Kara is blushing in her seat as well sinking into it trying to hide herself.

"Whiner" J'onn says as they approach Alex. "Hey sis " ALex says as Kara looks at her in disbelief. "You knew about this place too?!" She says as they lean against the console. "Yeah it's like a block from my apartment, it's like the old place, maybe a little better" Alex says shrugging as Kara looks at her bewildered.

"A little better? It has sunlight and actual technology. I could smell how moist that cave was. It was like I could actually get allergies'' Kara says as she looks between the two agents. "Oh suck it up it wasn't that bad" Alex says rolling her eyes as she pushes the girls shoulder.

Kara sucks in a breath. "Ok show me the man who fell to Earth" She says with a deep sigh as the screen turns black.

The screen fades to show the trio in a medical room as Supergirl paces around the room. "He must be from Krypton, it would explain the similar pod. He must have escaped before it exploded like me and Clark did" Kara says looking at the other two. The man lays on a medical bed with his shirt off so they can run tests. "Sir I request that Winn helps with analysis as he knows Kryptonian telemetry and he reads Kryptonian" Alex says as Winn walks around rubbing his hands nervously. "I got bored, thought I'd pick up a new language" Winn says waving around his hands nervously. "You wanna prove your worth Mr.Schott" J'onn asks, getting closer to the boy. "Find out something my highly trained team of alien experts can't" J'onn says as the boy smirks. "Challenge accepted" He says with a nod.The scene fades to black.

The scene comes to light to show Brixton wearing a black short sleeve blouse with the first two buttons unbuttoned with a pair of black slacks and white air force 1's. The short sleeve showing off the two tattoos on her forearm.

"Hey boss, how many tattoos do you have?" Nick asks, leaning forward looking towards his boss on his left. "I have...gimme me a minute...five tattoos" Brixton says. "One on my thigh, two on my forearm, one on back of my neck, and one on my middle finger" Brixton names off.

Brixton is walking out of her house and getting on her motorcycle, a black and gold modified Triumph Speed Triple 1050 R. She gets on the bike putting on her matching helmet as she heads to her destination.

Brixton rides until she's out of the city miles of fields on each side of her but she keeps riding until she comes to a barren part where an abandoned military outpost sits. Keep out signs posted all around the fence that it's encased in. Brixton parks her motorcycle as she walks up to the base fence putting in her 10 digit passcode.. She pulls out her wallet and swipes a key card and gets her eye and fingerprint scanned before she hears "Brixton Knightly recognized" as the door slides open.

Entering into the base there sits a simple small Japanese eating table in the middle of the room. Blue and red paneling with black lining are on the wall, entrances to other rooms. Wooden wall paneling is in between each room shelves hanging on them. Buttons are on the wall beside the paneling to control the rooms that are opened. [Power rangers ninja storm set up style]

"How did y'all obtain this military base?" J'onn asks, looking between the three. "We didn't, it was simply given to us so we use it for our base of operations. Don't try to track it, it's off the military's grid" Kai says as he looks at the man.

Looking at her watch Brixton sees she's a few minutes early and decides to open up the panel to the miniature kitchen in the base making her some noodles while she waits on the other two.

"Is there something behind each of those panels, is that what the buttons are for"Winn asks looking between the three. "Yes, why?" Brixton asks, looking over the boy. "Nothing is so cool like the technological intelligence and time that it had to take is just so...AWESOME!" Winn gushes. Brixton looks at everyone and just shrugs while Lena nods in a bit of an impressed look on her face.

Just as she finishes up her noodles she hears the security system say "Kai Grayson and Natasha Belova recognized" as the door opens she turns to see the two walking in a duffle bag on their backs leaving the girl confused. "Duffle bags?" She asks, pointing to the two. "Meeting" Kai says, causing her to nod in understanding.

Brixton closes the door to the kitchen as the three sit down at the Japanese center table pillows under them so they're not sitting on the bare ground. "I called this meeting early because I have big news and Brixton as well so...I will let you go first Brixton" Kai says as Brixton nods. "Last night whenever I busted up some kneecaps, the two people gave me information that Lillian Luthor is behind Cadmus and they both work for us now so whatever we need they are at our disposal. I also found two new pistols which I need to work on before they're ready for the field" Brixton says with a smirk on her face.

Her demeanor turns back to a serious one as she starts to listen to what Kai has to say. "Ok weirdy I had the same information about Lillian Luthor but also that whisperings have been going around about some DEO agency within the military. Brixton I would personally like you to look into that and me and Natasha will be handling undercover hence the duffle bags of clothes."Kai says. "Alright team let's go ahead and start working on everything, meeting dismissed"Kai says as the three nod at each other.

Multiple questions flow through everyone's mind. 'How is he able to get military information?' 'How is she gonna personally take care of it?' 'Where are they going undercover at?' 'Why is this oddly hot?' [Guess who said what]

They all walk up to a door, Natasha and Kai to a red door and Brixton to one of the blue doors before nodding at each other. Brixton's door opens to show a high equipment computer set-up made up of old parts scavenged. Brixton opens another door to show a table of different scientific products and a blacksmith station. Natasha and Kai's door opens to show a changing room.

Brixton sits down in her rolling chair and starts booting up her system before rolling over to the table and placing down the two guns and grabbing a blank notebook for ideas.

Kai and Natasha come out the room both in undercover outfits. Kai is dressed in a lighter dark blue suit, black undershirt, a grey tie, grey slacks, and polished dress shoes to top it off. Natasha wears a black tank top, her leather jacket over it,a pair of tight black jeans, and some high top black shoes to go with. "Now as you both look good, why are y'all on different ends of the spectrum?" Brixton asks as she turns around hearing the two. "I got the more business aspect of the undercover mission, Natasha got the more street based side of things." Kai says as he walks to another red door pressing the button as the group's armory comes up as Brixton and Natasha come to stand beside them.

"Pick out what you need so I can have 'em prepared. Also what part of the city are you going to Nat?." Brixton says as she goes back to her chemistry room starting to pick apart the guns piece by piece. "Not where you're used too so no help."Natasha says to the girl who nods before starting on new ideas on the guns waiting for the two to be finished.

When Kai and Natasha comes to her she sees the series of weapons the two picked up with a raised eyebrow.Kai has chosen the briefcase,that has a rocket launcher inside and can turn into a shield, the poison spraying and recording fountain pen, his shoes, that hold knives at the tips when clicked together,a pair of glasses,can be used to scan area and gain intel on said person, and a watch, it shoots darts and has the capability to plant a bug on devices to get in quicker. Natasha has chosen a lighter, that is an actual grenade when sparked, a ring that shoots a taser out to anyone chosen, a lipstick, that acts as a laser. They both have the typical pistol, a credit card gun, comms, a throwing disk sharp enough to kill someone when thrown that are disguised as coins. "Choices, give me a few hours." Brixton says as she sits the weapons down on a different table then her current examining them one-by-one making sure they're up to date, working, and refilled.

When Brixton finishes it is now night time as the duo are training together honing in on their combat skills. Brixton pauses the music playing to get the two's attention. "Done?" Kai asks out of breath from the intense training. Brixton nods while she yawns, stretching her arms out as she calls the two over, who stand in front of her waiting for their weapons.

Walking up to Kai, she hands him the briefcase first. "5 shots," she says, causing the boy to nod. She places the pen in his pocket. "Enough for 2 victims, and 20 minutes of recording" She says to them carefully. She gives him his shoes clicking them together showing the newly sharpened knives then clicks them again making them go back in. Kai takes them with a smile slipping them on his feet. She places the blue-tinted glasses on his face causing him to smile. She puts the watch on his wrist. "2 tasers, 1 amnesia, 3 sleeper. 4 bugs' ' Brixton says looking at the male who gives her a thumbs up telling her he understands. She then walks over to Natasha.

She hands her the grenade first, careful not to set it off. She hands her the ring, sliding it on her finger before handing her the lipstick. "I added a button so instead of a laser you can switch it to a knife if need be" Brixton says, causing the girl to smile. She then gives them their typical pistols, a wallet with the credit card gun in, their disks, and their comms. "The credit card only has 5 shots. You have 10 disks, and your comms should activate any second now" Brixton says as a beep can be heard. "You always were the smartest.''Kai says, liking the gadgets. "It keeps us alive doesn't it? '' Brixton says, causing the two to nod. "See you will reach out when available. Might be undercover for a while but keep doing what I asked" Kai says as he hugs the girl as Natasha does the same. "Just be careful, don't want government kidnapping" Natasha says as she lets go. "I'll do my part if you both do yours' ' Brixton replies as the two leave as the A.I says. "Kai Grayson and Natasha Belova have left the building" making Brixton nod as she goes to put up everything used before heading home.

The scene shows an overview of the city as the sun starts to set before zooming to the outlands where the launching of the Venture is taking place. As the rocket enters out of space one of the engines blows up.

Brixton starts laughing, causing many people to look at her like she's crazy. "I know i know this is like fucked up cause people could die but the background music was so hopeful it's funny"Brixton says as she calms down.

The rocket starts plummeting back towards Earth. On earth a man is seen on the phone with his job before he hears the news of the venture. This man turns out to be Clark Kent of the daily planet. Clark quickly runs away from the crowd and into an alley stripping off his clothes revealing his Superman suit.

"Your cousin is Clark Kent?"Winn asks, now knowing who the Clark Kara would call her cousin is. "Yes, I'm older,"Kara says. "Bro the zor-El family has good genetics, they're both hot"Brixton whispers under her breath to Kai and Natasha causing Kai to agree. "understandable"He says the conversation not skipping over Kara's ears makes her blush at first but then have a look of disgust hearing about someone liking her little cousin.

It then changes to show Kara flying out of her apartment to go rescue the Venture as well. As the crew is calling for backup and trying to control the rocket to the best of their ability Supergirl arrives catching it at the tip. Superman suddenly comes to be beside her. "Need a hand" He says with a smirk. "Hey cous" Kara says. Clark flies to the other end of the rocket ice breathing over the fire that's coming out of the engine stopping it. They then both bring it down onto a random patch of land nice and easy.

"That was awesome!''Kara says smiling to her cousin as they land on the side road in front of a few kids. "I mean that was terrible obviously, but it was awesome. We've never saved anything together"Kara says. Clark chuckles at his cousin's enthusiasm. "I know." Clark says. They then start talking to the civilians. "I used to change his diapers,"Kara whispers to the little girl.

"You're older than him?!'' is heard across the room by many. "How old are you, like actually? ''Winn asks, never knowing that only her Earth age. "Technically I'm 53, really I'm 26.''Kara says sheepishly, already knowing the reaction she's gonna get. "53? 53?!" Is again filling up the sound of the room. "She's a good looking 53"Brixton says under her breath to her family causing them to nod. "You are just attracted to her and that's why you're saying that, but even so you don't have to be attracted to her to know that"Natasha says side-eyeing Brixton while said girl rolls her eyes at the older woman's antics.

"I'm not sure you have to actually tell them that"Clark whispers to Kara who smiles at him. "Oh, but I really do yeah"Kara says, shaking her head with a smile on her face as Clark just says ok. The screen then fades black.

The scene shows the DEO as Kara walks back in as she tries to warn the DEO about her cousin coming before he just flies in, cutting her off. Everyone in the DEO looks at him as the ones on the ground floor separate into making a walkway straight to the control center of the floor.

As the two walk it shows Alex and J'onn standing on the control center. "Did you know she was bringing him here?"J'onn asks in which Alex quickly answers with a no as J'onn looks toward Clark with a look of uncertain dislike. "Is that a problem?"Alex asks looking towards J'onn.

"Bro papa bear doesn't like Superman?"winn asks looking towards Alex and Kara who shrug unsure of what emotion J'onn has toward Superman but it certainly isn't one of a sense of liking.

As Clark to the end he meets up with Alex. "It's good to see you"He says as the two hug and Alex whispers back a 'You too.' "Kara told me Jeremiah might be alive and you know your father means alot to me so if there's anything I could do."Clark says smiling at the girl. "Thank you Clark"Alex says.

Clark then walks up to J'onn who has his arms crossed. "J'onn""Superman" the two say to each other a clear change in personality evident on Clark's face. "Don't worry I won't be staying long"Clark says, causing Kara and Alex to look at J'onn with an uncertain look unsure on why it would be a problem if Clark stayed. "Uh...I invited Superman to visit our mystery guest,"Kara says, trying to break the tension between the two. "Follow me"Is all J'onn says as he walks towards the med bay where the John Doe lays.

As the two leave Kara goes to stand beside Alex. "What's with those two?"She asks, looking at Alex before turning her head back in the pair's direction. "Beats me,"Alex says before turning to Kara. "Your cousin smells terrific"She says, causing Kara to look at her disgusted, "enough" Kara says shaking her head at the older woman as Alex smiles before looking back in those two's direction.

The scene changes to show Clark walking around the med bay looking at John Doe as he lays on the hospital bed. Kara walks in explaining. "He landed on earth last night in a Kryptonian pod.We don't know who he is"She explains as she stands beside Clark who's just staring at him. Winn walks in explaining that he passed through a distant galaxy. "The wells of the stars, my father took me there once. Time doesn't pass there which is why he looks so young."Kara explains. "Talking about age, you're 12 years older than Kara right cause you do not look it"Winn says looking over the man as Kara looks at him with a slight glare.

"You have a crush on Superman?"Dean says, turning to look at the man. "no....kinda " Winn admits sheepishly avoiding Kara's gaze. "You really do just have a thing for Super's don't you Winn"Alex jokes making the boy blush even more as he tries to sink into the chair wishing for the ground to just swallow him whole.

"How is he 12 years older than you?"Lena asks uncertainty about how she changed his diapers but he's older. "Oh...I was 13 whenever he was a baby but I went to the phantom zone where time doesn't pass so when I arrived on Earth he was already grown up and Superman and I was still 13 so he's older than me by 12 years."Kara explains to the woman who nods before looking away leaving Kara a bit confused at her behavior before she waves it off.

"Kryptonians age slower on Earth than they normally would, ''Clark explains. "You look fantastic '' Winn gushes as J'onn walks in. "When you're done we have more important things to talk about"J'onn says looking at Winn. "What?"Kara asks. "The Venture ''J'onn says as he starts walking out the Super Cousins right behind him. "The company behind the Venture said there was an explosion whenever the ship reached low orbit insertion.''J'onn says. "If something like that was going to go wrong it would have happened earlier, the engine would've been able to hold out that long if there was a malfunction"Kara says as Clark nods along with the girl. "Exactly, the Venture was made in a national city we should look further into it" J'onn says the trio meet up with Alex.

As they walk further Clark lets out a sigh. "Maybe a mild-mannered reporter can release some inquiries while he's here"Clark suggests, causing J'onn to turn and look at him. "Actually I was gonna have my team look into it,"J'onn says to the man looking towards Kara. "Well Superman's here he mines well to help"Kara says in a hopeful like tone as she looks toward J'onn. "You can work out at CatCo, just steer clear of Ms.Grant she's been in a mood" Kara explains walking backwards as she makes suggestions to her cousin. "Don't worry I've got some...sway with Cat Grant"Clark says as the scene fades to black.

The scene fades to show the Catco building as the cousins walk in. As they round the corner they bump into Jimmy Olsen as he and Clarke reconnect with Kara standing off to the side.

Kara then sees Ms.Grant behind James gesturing for her to come to her, causing her to excuse herself as she rushes into the office. "Ms.Grant are you okay?" She asks as Cat hurries to fix herself. "You didn't tell me you know Clark kent."She says, causing Kara to roll her eyes. "Not you too"causing Cat to look at her confused. "Yes... I know him... we met while I was visiting Metropolis and we've just stayed in touch since then"Kara explains quickly, coming up with a lie surprising herself a bit.

"Never in my life did I think you would come up with a believable lie confidently, your crinkle still gives you away though."Alex says causing Kara to roll her eyes. "I can..lie"She says causing everyone who knows her to look away. "sure"Winn says trying to make her feel better.

Cat walks over as she and Clark talk and she brings up his relationship with Lois. "We're still going...going strong"He says with a smile on his face. "Hmm..so she's not still hung up on Superman?''Cat says as she looks the man up and down. Clark chuckles as Kara does the same trying to hold in her laugh from behind Ms.Grant. "I'd say there's enough room in her life for both of us". Cat's smile grows. "Well that's modern"She says, causing Clark to realize how it could be taken causing him to shake his head trying to clear it up as Kara is full blown laughing in the background before she gets a call from Alex.

Many in the room are laughing as well as Brixton is looking down as thoughts of Olivia and Robin pop in her head as memories of their relationship plays through her head at the mention of a poly relationship. Dean sees this causing him to tap her shoulder to which she shakes her head smiling at him causing Dean to sigh, seeing right through it, as he stands and hugs her as she returns the hug whispering a slight 'thank you' to him as he goes and sits back down.

As she finishes the call she runs up to Clark. "Alex did some digging, and there was one passenger who didn't show up, Lena Luthor."Kara explains as the two start walking out of the building. "Lex's sister,"Clark says. "Adopted but yes' 'Kara explains.

Lena smiles at hearing that she's acknowledged as adopted not wanting to be completely connected to the horrors the Luthor name brings yet she still bears it.

"Lex can't be involved as he's in jail congrats by the way"Kara says causing the man to chuckle. "Yeah, thanks. Lex may be in jail but his sister is now running Luthor Corp"Clark says causing Kara to nod. "ANd she just moved to National City."Kara says, finishing off as the two get into the elevator as they start heading over towards Luthor Corp as the scene fades to black.

Brixton is shown sitting at home on her computer doing more research about the Venture and what went wrong when she comes across the name Lena Luthor making her take more interest in the endeavour. She pulls out a flip phone and calls Soukoku. "Soukoku hey time to get to work. Lena Luthor was targeted on the Venture, rather we have an ally or not as this is Lex's adopted sister and has had no form of baddening stuff on her rep even on the black market-"

"You're clean on everything?''Brixton asks, looking towards the woman who just simply nods hesitantly, a bit unsure on how to answer the question. "I actually might not want to kill one Luthor ''Brixton says, causing Lena to be a little bit less tense but the other Luthor's tense back up remembering the people in the room want to kill them.

" But look into her and report back to me whatever you can and have Dagmar to look into a contract killer who may be after Lena Luthor to see if it's someone we want to be associated with. Keep in mind, you fail, it's a fatal bullet and you might not make it to the hospital in time this time around."Brixton says the coldness heard in her voice as she hangs up the phone.

She then puts in a pair of comms to see if she can get in contact with anyone on the inside. "Eagle one to if I had to choose a dude"She says as she hears static before a reply. "I didn't think those were actual nicknames."Kai says, causing Brixton to laugh. "It's not I was just joking around on this."Brixton says the sheer amusement still in her voice.

"Those code names are ones I never want to hear come out of my sister's mouth again"Dean says with a look of disgust on his face as he fakes gags. "Be happy yours is Eagle two"Brixton says as the others in their little group laugh, as did many around the theater, while the other adults cringed and were uncomfortably unsure on how to feel.

"Someone's after Lena Luthor, I got our new associates checking everything on her, she's surprisingly clean of a bad rep even in deep markets, and the other one is checking to see if the person is an ally. Since you business see if you can invade through the corporate route, get to Lena Luthor as an ally, she doesn't seem to be apart of CADMUS, for now."Brixton says causing Kai to nod on his end as he walks on the street in between the series of corporate buildings looking like he belongs.

"I don't know if that's smart or idiotic"Alex says in a tone of unsureness and being impressed in her head. "Don't ask about our plans,... they never make sense"Natasha says to the other red-head who squints her eyes at her before nodding slowly.

"I'll see what I can do and I'll pass the information on to what happened in a dream. Sometimes it feels like you're the leader and I'm not,"Kai says, causing Brixton to nod. "I'm just good at finding out information. Eagle one out"Brixton says as she takes off the comms an accomplished smile on her face as she lays back on her lap as not too long ago she was at the base working on those weapons.

"I'm guessing you are, it happened in a dream"Sharon asks looking towards Natasha. "Ok.yeah it's weird but true"Brixton says. "It happened once...in a dream"Brixton says shrugging while many look uncomfortable about this information, no one more than Natasha, and others wear an amused smirk at the information.

The scene shows Clark and Kara walking into Luthor Corp following behind one Lena Luthor. "There's a perfectly reasonable explanation of why I wasn't abroad the Venture yesterday"Lena says entering her office as she starts to put down her things as Clark talks to her. "There was an emergency regarding a ceremony I'm holding tomorrow. I'm renaming the company and I had to cancel"Lena explains, fixing her hair before turning around as Clark and Kara stand at her desk looking over the area.

"A disgrace, the Luthor name is a privilege for you to hold."Lillian says looking at the younger woman who's supposed to be her daughter. "Not that you would now, I mean how could you? Your not a real Luthor anyway"Lillian says, causing Lena to look down before a cold stone bitch face comes onto her face, used to the comments that they don't quite affect her anymore.

Everyone in the room takes note of the interaction as Lillian wasn't trying to be exactly quiet about. Many hold looks of sympathy while others hold looks of disgust. "Lena...would you like to come sit in our...area?"Levi asks awkwardly, causing the girl to raise an eyebrow at his unspoken kindness. "Why would you help me, I mean everyone in your group in some way wants to kill me''Lena asks the man who sighs as Brixton, Kai, and Natasha look at eachother deciding to draw a truce as they communicate with their eyes seeing as she's not a threat according to on-screen them. "A truce has been decided, for as long as you stay peaceful we'll stay peaceful"Kai says standing up walking to the middle of the room holding his hand out to the girl who skeptically shakes it before sliding just a little bit away from her family but not too close to the InFerno group either, more at a neutral stand still.

Lena walks back to her desk sitting down as she looks up at the two. "Could we speed this interview along"Lena asks looking at the duo. "Just ask me what you want Mr.kent, did i have anything to do with the venture explosion."Lena asks looking at the man before going to write starting work. "Did you?"Clark asks, causing Kara to look at him with a raised eyebrow but nod.

"You wouldn't be asking me if my last name was Smith,"Lena says looking at the man. "Ah, but it's not, it's Luthor,"Clark says with a fake-ish smile adorning his face. Kara looks at the man at the comment with a look of uncertainty on her face. Lena however turns in her chair with a smirk. "Some steel under that Kansas wheat"She says an eyebrow raised in amusement as Clark fakely smiles at the comment while Kara has to hold in a gag at hearing someone refer to her cousin in such a manner. "It wasn't always my last name, as you all should know as it's broadcasted everywhere that while I'm a Luthor, I'm adopted. Lex was the more nicer one, welcomed me into the family until his actions deterred him"Lena says looking down at her desk as she discloses this information before looking back at the two as Kara looks at the woman sympathetically knowing what it's like to be adopted at a young age and put into a family environment that you have to get used to.

Kara has the same look as her on-screen self as she looks towards the Luthor woman. Brixton is not too far off, a look of understanding not sympathy in her eye, a bit of jealousy as Lena was adopted so young she didn't have as many struggles but she understood the means of an adoption to some extent.

As Lena is talking it shows the cousin scanning the room with their x-ray vision for anything suspicious in her office. Lena stands up and walks over to a counter before turning around. "This drive holds everything I have about the explosion of the Venture, hope it helps in your investigation."She says as she looks at the two. "Give me a chance Mr.Kent. I came here for a fresh start, let me have it"She says genuinely to the man as Clark looks towards Kara before telling Lena thank you. As the two walk out of the room Lena is shown following her eyes following the two.

As the two exit the building they start talking to each other. "I didn't see anything when I X-ray visioned the room,"Clark says. "Yeah not me either"Kara says as the two walk before bumping into a man. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you."The man says before looking up to see Kara and Clark. The man turns out to be Kai Grayson.

"Kai this is the most unbelievable thing that you could ever do."Natasha says as the man just smiles at her charmingly. "Yeah...but my good looks make up for it"He says as Natasha rolls her eyes at the man. "Believe what you want"Brixton says as the man looks offended before turning back to the screen.

"So sorry, I didn't see you."Kai says, apologizing again. "It's alright, really. Accidents happen"Kara says as she smiles at the man Clark doing the same before they continue walking. Kai looks down at his watch flipping the top cover up to see the two dots moving, the two dots that are Clark and Kara. Bumping into them was purposeful as he heard them talking about Luthor Corp and Lena Luthor, two main things he needed to look out for.

As he walks towards the Luthor corp building, he surveys it. All the security in sight, every camera, anything worth knowing he looks at, memorizing it for when he needs Brixton to go in one night. After he finishes, he starts walking the sidewalk again back to his car,looking like he's just coming from work.

As he arrives at his house, a condo, he parks in his car before walking into the building. He opens his computer looking through files until he finds one in particular that peaks his interest. As he looks through it he sees it's from an earlier job the group did which he can use to his advantage. It was on a technology company that Brixton didn't particularly like and it would benefit them. Now he can use this business to get close to Lena or closer from the top of corporate than lower ranks. He starts putting in all of the information he needed to add for it to seem like he was a legit higher end employee, something Brixton taught him so she wouldn't need to do it every time. He then started printing out papers and I.D associating him with the business before he can go in to "work" tomorrow.

The screen changes to show a white helicopter as Lena Luthor is walking onto the air strip to get in. "Should be a smooth flight Ms.Luthor"The operator says as Lena puts on the ear covering mic. "I hate flying"She says as she gets them adjusted to a slight overcast look on her face. "I know statistically it's the fastest way to travel but still.."She trails off as the helicopter lifts off the ground.

As they get into the air and start to head off a drone is shown flying towards the helicopter making Lena confused. "What the hell?"She mutters out quickly before another one shows up..They sit there for a while before they start shooting towards Lena, both being quickly blocked by the supers who fly in front of the drones in the nick of time.

It shows drones littered throughout the city leaving Superman to take care of them while Supergirl deals with the drones around her and the chopper. She gently brings down the chopper before climbing in to check on the pilot and Lena. "What the hell was that?''Lena asks looking at the blonde. "Someone's trying to kill you."She says before the screen fades to black.

"For once in our lives, it's not us trying to kill a Luthor."Brixton says laughing as Kai and Natasha join in, finding it a bit ironic as everyone else looks at them like they're crazy and the Luthors have a note of fear in their eyes.

The scene changes to show Kara walking into Cat's office and Eve crying her way out. "ms.Grant what's wrong?''Kara asks as she studies the woman who's pouring herself a drink. "What could be wrong? I've followed everyone one of my passions, I've achieved everything I've ever wanted to achieve and I'm at the top of my game."Cat asks, turning around to face Kara with a drink in head walking towards her.

"The question is Ker-rah what the hell is wrong with you? You're young, brillant, and you have the world at your feet. You have any job you wish for and you stand her like a deer in headlights."Cat says making Kara nod. "Yeah...you know what?You're right Ms.Grant."Kara says nodding in agreement.

"I know her ego just increased."Alex mutters under her breath. "I don't think it could get any higher,"Winn says.

"I-I don't know what to do."Kara says. "Dive."is all that Cat says in return. "What do you mean...like ... like in a lake..."Kara asks skeptically.

A few chuckles are heard around the room while Kara groans in embarrassment. "She's actually pretty cute."Brixton whispers over to Natasha who raises her eyebrow at the girl. "Don't start and we're gonna act like I never said anything."Brixton says death glaring at the redhead with her finger pointed strongly at her.

"You are standing on the shore overlooking your options. They all look appealing to you because you're dying for a swim but you know that water is going to be cold, and the journey is going to be hard. When you reach the other side you would have become a new person, and you're scared to meet that new version of yourself."Cat says as she looks down at Kara who is now sitting on the couch. "Now you have 12 hours, 14 minutes, and 4 seconds tick-tock."Cat says making Kara go wide eyed before getting off the couch quickly running out of the office as the screen fades to black.

The screen fades to show Brixton Knightly sleeping in bed tossing and turning. Brixton then gasp awake from a dream, sweating hard as she sits up hand coming to go across her now raised knee as she starts regulating her breathing.

Many flinch at the drastic change as many look at the screen in confusion as they wonder what was in the girl's dreams and others in sympathy as they understand why she's being plagued with night terrors.

She looks to the clock on her side table to see it's 2:49 am. As her breathing calms down she pulls the covers off her walking into her bathroom and throws cold water on her face before resting her hands on the corners of the sink as she looks down the water running down her face into the sink. Whenever she looks up into the mirror she lets out a sigh seeing bags under eyes becoming darker little by little.She stares at herself for a few minutes before turning off the lights and walking back into her room.

She starts digging through her dresser for something decent enough to wear out to accommodate for the cold weather but nothing too fancy. She decides on a simple white Adidas long sleeve and black Adidas sweatpants with a white line pairing it with some white Adidas before walking to get into her car.

She parks inside a boutequette shop before walking in to see the owners. "HI Mr. and Mrs. Di Angelo.''She says as she walks up to the counter to see the old couple sitting in their chairs as they are putting together different bouquets behind the counter. "Ms.Knightly, always wonderful to see you. Your usuals?''Mr.Di Angelo asks the girl as he stands up smiling at the girl who returns the smile. "Yes please"She says smiling as she looks around the bouquet shop she's become a regular of.

"How are you Mrs.Di Angelo?"She asks as the old lady smiles at her. "I'm doing wonderful, dear, and you?"She asks the girl. Brixton just licks her lips looking down before returning to the woman. "I'm doing pretty good. Got new work and finally opened my business."Brixton says as the woman smiles. "Well I'm happier for you dear."She says as her husband brings the 24 year old the five bouquets and places them on the counter. "The regular price of $500"Mr.Di Angelo says as he rings up the price. "Here you go."The girl says handing over $700 dollars. "Keep the change and go visit your son in New York this weekend. I'm sure Nico will enjoy it."She says smiling to the couple as she grabs the five bouquets as she walks out of the store. "That girl is far too nice to us,"Mrs. Di Angelo says. Brixton places the bouquets slowly in the passenger seat, careful not to break off any of the petals before getting in the driver seat and driving to her next and final destination.

As she parks at her destination, the top of the gate reads "Knightly Family Graveyard.

Many in the room look toward the girl in sympathy while Brixton's is looking down as her friends are looking at her as Dean is holding her hand which receives a squeeze as a form of the girl saying 'thank you'.

Brixton grabs the bouquets as she gets out of her car, placing them down lightly on the ground as she searches for the key to unlock the gate. She unlocks the old black metal gate pushing open the doors before picking back up the flowers and walking into the graveyard.

She walks the many rows of graves before she comes to the most recent graves that are lined up beside each other. She sits at the first two graves out of the five she needs to visit. The graves read;

In Loving Memory of

Richard Knightly

1966-2002

Devoted son, Husband,and Father

In Loving Memory of

Renee Knightly

1967-2002

Devoted daughter, Wife, Mother

Brixton lightly puts two bouquets at the bottom of the graves. One with white flowers for Richard with his favorite flowers of lavender. Renee received peach and pink roses with surrounding flowers of tiger lilies, one of her favorite plants that she'd plant around the house. Brixton brushes over the graves, getting rid of any dust and dirt that might have collected from the last time she visited and cleaned off the graves. She sits on the bench as she starts talking to the graves, something the people in the room cannot hear.

Everyone in the room sits in an awkward silence, not wanting to say anything that might offend the girl or anger her.

She moves onto the next grave, one that is a little bit more hidden in the shadows than the others. The grave reads:

Rest in Peace

Marlow Ivory

1989-2013

Beloved daughter and friend

Brixton reads the grave as she sits on the grave deep in thought as the dream she had included the blonde woman and some of the events that happened within their time together before her death. She just stares at the grave clenching and unclenching her hands as they join together. As she finally gets out of her head she places the flowers down before moving on to taking a second glance at the grave.

Everyone within Brixton's friend group have a proud smirk on their face at the on-screen girl's actions of not even glancing at the grave or talking to it after putting the flowers down. Levi and Dean are proud yet a little worried for the girl at this action.

Brixton arrives at the last two graves, two of the most important graves within the graveyard. Two graves that will always bring tears to her eyes no matter how long it's been. The two graves read;

In Loving Memory of

Robin Harrington

1990-2015

Beloved daughter, sister, and friend

In Loving Memory of

Olivia Buckley

1994-2015

Beloved daughter and friend

Brixton sits on the bench looking at the two graves placing down the bouquets, one with red roses and one with black, before brushing them off in detail, getting rid of any dirt or dust that might've collected since she last visited. She sits on the bench staring at the graves as a single tear starts to slide down her cheek before she starts to talk to the graves, something the room still can't hear,

As she finishes she stands up standing beside the graves before bringing two of her fingers up to her lips and placing it on the top. Doing it for both of the graves before walking away and back to her car as she has things she has to do as the sun is starting to rise signifying how long she's been at the graves, time slipping away from her.

Brixton drives down the highway coming to a stop as she sees the L-corp renaming ceremony making her curious as she parks her car down the street and walks into the crowd making sure to keep a gun and her gun registration on her,

Lena Luthor walks on stage beginning her speech making Brixton raise an eyebrow at the brunette's figure and voice. "Her being adopted definitely was for the better cause DAMN she's hot and her voice, bonita."Brixton whispers low enough where no one around her can hear as she's in the back as she tunes out the speech and lets her eyes wander over the woman's body, respectivefully.

Everybody in the room turns to look at the woman who is smiling sheepishly, nervously laughing, scratching the back of her neck. "Well you see what had happened was ... .uh...yeah I got nothing but I mean.....can you blame me....!"Brixton says, giving up on trying to make up an excuse.

"I just said she's hot I didn't say anything that's not true."Brixton says shrugging before turning to look towards Lena. "You're hot okay, I said it and I have no shame. I also don't wanna kill you right now so...be happy."Brixton says shrugging at the woman leaving the room bewildered as she turns to look at the screen acting like none of this happened while on the inside she's screaming at herself for being so stupid. Lena has a light blush coating her cheeks as she looks at the woman.

Suddenly an explosion happens making everyone jump in shock.On instinct, Brixton whips out her gun pointing around her in a 360 manner making sure she's safe before looking towards any bystanders that might be hurt. As she starts running trying to look for a safe path she bumps into someone making her quickly turn around to help them up only to come face to face with Lena Luthor who has just shot someone.

"Talking about my stupidity you bumped right into the target."Kai says looking at Brixton who flips him off.

Brixton's gun pointed at the woman's face before quickly raising her hands in a surrender motion as she sees an agent and Supergirl looking at her before helping the Luthor woman up slipping a small tracker on her in the process., "This is all a big misunderstanding so I will be taking my leave."Brixton says with checking out Lena and Supergirl one more time before heading to her car.

"Really everyone's in danger and you still have time to be a useless lesbian?"Dean asks, looking towards his sister who shrugs her shoulders. "Look ... .can everyone just leave me alone at my thirsty behavior! Y'all act like y'all hav never been thirsty before."Brixton says,rolling her eyes.

Brixton drives off to get to her club that is supposed to open in two hours. She walks in seeing all the employees having already arrived and set up. "You see this is why I hired you. Even without me you can somehow manage."Brixton says, smiling at everyone.

Making her way into her office going over the numbers of everything and checking the overall protection of the club as the club starts to open.

Making her way out of her office to lean over the railing to just look down at the club as it's in full swing the smell of sweat quickly filling up the place as a pre recorded mix is playing over the speakers one that Sharon went out of her way to hook up while she was busy something se will forever be happy about. She watches with a smile on her face unbeknownst to herself that what had happened at the L-Corp ceremony would be a ground breaking part of her life forever The screen then fades to black,

"This is the end of this clip. You have free range and a fabricator is in the front for anything you need. Any questions you may ask me before the next clips begins. Your Break will begin now."Gideon says as everyone sighs standing up and stretching happy to get up and out of their chairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 983 10
A love story, between Leah Clearwater and the girl she imprints on.
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
70.6K 1K 21
Thể loại: Thế giới viễn tưởng, thăng cấp sảng văn, tu tiên, tinh tế, cơ giáp, 1×1, HE Độ dài: 764 chương chính văn + 15 chương phiên ngoại Cặp đôi: C...
171K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...