I did it all

By Golden_writer_

What happens when an old friend of Derek Morgan shows up to the doors of the BAU? Christina West, a 29 year-o... More

ACT ONE
Main Character's Information
Songs for the book
Fresh start (1)
Dinner (2)
The case (3)
A coffee (4)
Talk (5)
Scars (6)
Drinks(7)
Secrets (8)

Plan A or plan B? (9)

280 6 4
By Golden_writer_

After that day that Christina collapsed, everything went on. Everyone acted like they forgot about it, they didn't want to pressure Christina.

Meanwhile, Christina's and Rossi's relationship is on the edge, they keep having fights, only when they talk outside of work ,which is rare because Christina  constantly avoids him. 

Her friendly relationship with Derek is at its healthiest point right now. They usually go for runs together and Christina teaches Derek to play chess. 

Emily and Christina are really close to the point that they started making pranks on Hotch and Morgan.

JJ and Penelope found a new comfort in Christina's pieces of advice and always seek out for her. They love having girls' nights and they truly enjoy her company.

Also, Reid finally has someone who hears his rumble about everything that bothers him. Christina always takes part by responding to what he talks about. And sometimes, she acts like she listens to him while in fact, she is dreaming of what she's going to eat back home.

-

Three months have passed and the team had back to back cases, it was a rough period for all of them but mostly for Emily who seemed to be going through something. Christina asked her what was going on quite a lot but she always said she was fine.

Today, it was a cloudy day, something that Christina fancied so much that she could just survive with the sight of it for the rest of her life. She has already planned on staying in for the rest of the day and enjoy it but God had other plans for her for today.

Christina woke up to the annoying ringing of her phone, it was a Sunday which meant a day off but a also her weekly visit to her psychologist and she forgot to turn off her alarm last night. At least this is what she thought. 

Because it was actually Hotch loudly knocking the door of her bedroom. How did he get in? Was a question that travelled Christina's mind but then she recalled giving him her apartment's keys to feed her new fish, Jeffrey.

"Christina, I have a problem" Aaron anxiously claimed when he got in her bedroom.

"Yeah, a big one, in your brain" Christina wined and she put her pillow at the top of her head. West and Hotch became something close to friends in this period of time. Also,Aaron found out about Victor but thought of never mentioning him again.

"Come on, let's just say hypothetically I fancy someone. And hypothetically I'm thinking of asking her out, what am I hypothetically supposed to do?" Aaron questioned the sleepy female in front of him while he sat down at the armchair that Christina had in her bedroom.

"Well, it seems like you do a lot of things hypothetically". Christina laughed at the anxious grown man that was standing like a highscholler in front of her and Aaron still waited for an answer.

"Do I know this hypothetical person?" Christina curiously asked and Aaron did his best to avoid eye contact.

"Next question" Aaron rapidly answered and Christina immediately realised who he was taking about.

"Well, why don't you call her and ask her to go out to an elegant restaurant tonight? I don't think she works on Sundays" Christina suggested that Hotch should do the first step and Aaron answered with an anxious nod.

"All I can see is that you are head over heels for this hypothetical person" Christina states and Aaron suddenly stands up.

"And what am I going to do with Jack? Jessica can't watch over him tonight." Aaron anxiously states and Christina smiled. The fact that he made the first move is an enormous step for Aaron and Christina felt like a proud mother.

"I'll keep Jack don't worry about it. Go have fun with your hypothetical crush" Christina went under her blanket and Aaron threw a pillow at the top of her head.

"Hey! You are supposed to be the serious one!" Christina yelled and laughed while Aaron did too.

"Thanks, Christina. I will come by around eight, is that alright with you?" Aaron asked and was ready to go.

"It's fine, now go and have fun. Oh, and in your way out please feed Jeffrey!" Christina shout and Aaron after did what she ordered him to do, he left.

"He's such an idiot, hypothetically" Christina said to herself and fell back to her bed.

~

Around 11 am Christina woke up again and got ready for her appointment with her psychologist, who only had her office open on Sundays for Christina.

She immediately brushed her teeth and then opened her wardrobe to choose what to wear. She didn't feel like getting out off her pyjamas today. After about ten minutes she finally decided to wear her blue navy suit. Yeah, she would wear a suit to go to the psychologist. She tied up her hair to a bun and then put some makeup on.

Her face looked colourless today, psychologist's day wasn't something that she was longing for. The weather made her feel a bit better, she consumed enough courage and went out of her house.

When she finally reached her parking lot she noticed that at the top of her car was a closed envelope. She opened it and then picked the letter that was in.

"Hey Christina, it's Victor. I'm writing you this letter just to inform you that your report against Strauss was cancelled by me three months ago. You will not get me out of the FBI even though I know you want it so much, you have no evidence and remember that I'm always a step ahead of you"  - Victor Smakov.

Christina read the letter and her lower lip started trembling. She was speechless about the fact that he had the dare after everything that he did to her, to threaten her about losing her job.

West tried to think like she was in a case, like the victim was someone else, not her. She put the letter into her bag and took out her phone.

Step one, cancel her visit to her psychologist. "Charlotte I have to cancel my appointment for today, I have a case, sorry " Christina rapidly said and hanged up.

Step two, call Derek and inform him of what's going on. West felt like Derek had to know first. "Hey D, I need your help" Christina said the moment that Derek answered.

"Anything darling" Derek responded, curious of what's going on.

"I'm in big trouble with Victor, I'll tell you more at the BAU, see you," Christina said leaving no room for further explanation.

She got into her car. She connected her phone with her car via Bluetooth and turned on the engine.

Step three, call Hotch to inform him too. "Hey Christina, I was about to call you, I've got some reports on my email against your name by Victor Smakov, what's going on?" Aaron asked and Christina was filled with anger. Before diving into the details, she knew it was crucial to gather the team in the bullpen.

"Hey Hotch I know it may seem strange but please let me explain to you what happened. First call the team to come at the BAU, I need your help" Christina acknowledged that she didn't know what to do next but was committed to convincing everyone that she did not match the description provided by Victor's reports.

"Okay, I'll gather everyone. Bye" Hotch said with a serious tone amd hunged up, it wasn't something strange for him but he usually was speaking with a milder tone towards Christina.

"Why do I always have to mess with the dumb ones?" Christina asked herself with a rhetorical tone. She pushed the pedal down a bit more and drove to the BAU.

~

Once everyone arrived at the building, they were waiting for West and Hotch to end the small meeting that they had in his office, they had to make a plan.

"Okay so, are you going to tell us what are we here for?" Emily asked with a slightly angry tone, everyone saw that she was tense the past months but didn't say anything.

"Yeah, I have a small problem and I need your help" Christina mentioned as if everything was fine.

"And what is this small problem?" Derek asked while he sat at the end of the round table.

"I might loose my job" Christina stated with a insecure look, she was thinking about how everyone will react.

"What?" Reid slightly shouted and everyone looked at her with a horrified look.

"And also may get arrested, but that's not our main problem now-" Christina rapidly said and Derek stopped her.

"Wait, you might get arrested and is this not the main problem? Then what is the main problem?"" Derek asked with a mysterious look that Christina couldn't identify.

"Yeah, it's not our main problem because I have to remind you that I have diplomatic immunity in the USA and other countries, which means that the chief of the FBI has to force me to step down from my role as diplomat and arrest me" Christina explained and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"And what did get yourself into?" Rossi asked with a parent's look.

"A maniac ex of mine, Victor Smakov, has reported me to Strauss, for sexual assault, but in fact I was the victim in our relationship" Christina claimed with a convincing look and everyone looked at her waiting for what they're about to hear next.

Christina took the controller in her hands and showed some photos of Victor. The male appeared in the tv and Christina felt so disgusting.

"He abused me for at least five months, the only photo that I have from his acts on my body is this" West explained and a photo of her with a black eye and a scarred neck was shown.

"Damn, he was harsh" Emily exclaimed with a pained look and Christina nodded. West knew that even though Victor was tough tp her she was tougher in order to sustain herself.

"What do we do know? Make his family vanish? Change his face? Get him a wheelchair?" Derek suggested while he stood up and wore his jacket, ready to do whatever Christina ordered him.

"No,no and no. We can't use violence right now" Hotch claimed and Derek got confused.

"And what are we supposed to do? Bossy man" Derek questioned Hotch using the nickname that Christina invented for him.

"First, Morgan I may not be able to fire Christina but I am able to fire you. Moreover, me and West made a plan and it's easy" Hotch stated and everyone nodded, Christina looked for his sign to start explaining. Hotch shook his head and agreed.

"First things first, we arrest Victor to interrogate him, with the excuse that he has made a minor violation. And before you ask, all the chiefs of the units are going to be here in Virginia for a conference and so is Strauss and her little secretary, Victor" West explains seriously, plan A had to work.

"And after that?" JJ questioned the serious female in front of her, everyone was curious about what was about to happen.

"You interrogate him, ask him what he wants us to do in order to drop the charges" Christina continued.

"And what if he doesn't agree with any of our suggestions? What if he doesn't break?" Rossi asked with a slightly annoyed look after being silent for so long.

Christina started getting annoyed by his attitude. She knew that she was partly responsible for not talking with Rossi but the way that he was turning down every suggestion of hers the past time period was annoying.

"This is why we have plan B. I know that Victor is replete of stubbornness, so what if we have someone above him to persuade him to drop the charges?" Christina rhetorically questioned.

"Like Strauss?" Derek questioned the diligent female agent.

"Exactly. So who is in? I understand if don't want to mess with this whole thing-" Christina started rumbling but her talking was stopped by the sight in front of her. Everyone's hand was up, all of them with a promising smile that they will help her.

"Thanks! I really do owe you, all of you. First, after this whole thing is done, we're going to this awesome diner close to the office that has just opened, I'm buying" Christina slightly clapped her hands as if they didn't have a whole day full of work ahead of them.

"Oh, perfect! I want to taste this new plate with steak and jam that they have" Penelope exclaimed with such enjoyment and everyone's face took a disgusted look.

"Okay, Garcia you will have it. Now, as I always say before every case and interogation" Christina noted with an ambitious look.

"Let the show begin" everyone in the team continued Christina's sentence with an amicable tone and started getting ready for the real show to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.7K 42
"𝙏𝙖𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Maya Regan, a newcomer joining the BAU after former agent Emily Prentiss has recently died and Maya was hired to take her...
791 37 6
Warning, trigger topics and mentions of: death, suicide, blood, gore, assault, sexual topics, more. If you don't watch criminal minds - it's all sens...
42.2K 348 5
Y/F/N Y/L/N has worked at the bau for 3 years, and gets along with everyone on the team. What happens when she starts to fall in love with her co-wor...
220K 5.8K 30
Morgan and Reid have always been the closest of best friends for multiple years. Reid figures out he has feelings for Morgan but is afraid to tell hi...