The Spider-Man of Hogwarts...

By swalker35

A year after saving Hogwarts, Peter, and his friends now face a huge challenge. Some awful things are happeni... More

Cast & Spider Suit
Year Two: An Elf's Warning/Break Out
Year Two: Meet Mr. Weasley/Gilderoy Lockhart & Norman Osborn
Year Two: A Magic Car Ride/Saved by The Professors
Year Two: Ron's Howler/Class with Lockhart
Year Two: Slurs and Slugs/Blood Writing.
Year Two: The Heir, and The Monster/Dobby's Second Visit
Year Two: Snake Language/The Polyjuice Potion
Year Two: Riddle Me This/Wee Bit of A Shock
Year Two: Tea Time with Hagrid/Peter The Spider Whisperer
Year Two: The Monster Identified/Finding The Chamber
Year Two: A True Gryffindor/Epilogue

Year Two: Memory Loss/Saving Ginny

48 0 0
By swalker35

*The three sled down the tunnel and fell onto the ground full of bones. Well, Peter actually landed on his hands and feet while Harry and Ron crashed and burned. They sprung up at defense towards Lockhart. Ron let out a disgusted groan when he looked down.*

Harry: Now, remember: Any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway.

*Peter and Harry led the way while Ron held Lockhart at wand-point.*

Ron: Go on.

*Lockhart began to follow as did Ron.*

Harry: This way.

*They turned a corner and came across a bit of skin, bigger than any human before.*

Ron: What's this?

Lockhart: It looks like a snake.

Human-Spider: Well it does belong to a snake, but it's a snakeskin. 

Ron: Bloody hell.

Human-Spider: My guess is the basilisk that sheds this must be 60 ft long or more.

Ron: 60 feet or more?

*That caused Lockhart to faint. Both Harry and Peter looked at Lockhart with disappointed looks.*

Ron: Heart of a lion, this one.

*Just then, Lockhart sprung up to take the wand from Ron. Peter stood on his guard but Lockhart was aiming back and forth between the three.*

Lockhart: The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds...at the sight of her mangled body. So...You first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories.

*Peter was going to try something, but looked back at Ron's wand. It was taped. Lockhart aimed at Harry and.*

Lockhart: Obliviate!

*The spell backfired, sending Lockhart up to the ceiling and back down to the ground. His impact, caused an avalanche. Ron stood back as the rocks came down on one side, on the other, Peter and Harry dove out of the way. Once it was over, Ron coughed before calling out to his buddies.*

Ron: Harry? Peter?

*Peter sprung back up. His shirt had a cut on the shoulder, but nothing too major. He helped Harry up and climbed up the rock slide and peered through the hole.*

Harry: Ron! Ron, are you okay?

Ron: I'm fine.

*Lockhart sat up and looked at Ron.*

Lockhart: Hello. Who are you?

Ron: Ron Weasley.

Lockhart: Really? And uh...who-who am I?

Human-Spider: Ron! What's going on? 

Ron: Lockhart's Memory Charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is.

Human-Spider: I knew it wouldn't work.

*Lockhart picked up a rock and handed it to Ron.*

Lockhart: It's an odd sort of place, isn't it? Do you live here?

Ron: No.

Lockhart: Really?

*With the rock that was handed to him, he hit Lockhart over the head with it, knocking him out cold. Ron looked back at Harry and Peter.*

Ron: What do I do now?

Harry: You wait here...and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. Peter and I'll go on and find Ginny.

Ron: Okay.

*Peter and Harry made their way through the tunnel and came to a door. Peter walked over and tried to open it. He pulled and pulled but couldn't move it.*

Human-Spider: It's won't budge.

Harry: Let me try.

*Harry spoke in Parseltongue to open the door and the snakes from bottom to top backed up as another snake slithered around them and into the sleeve crease. The door then swung open. Both Harry and Peter entered in. They climbed down the ladder and looked out to see a hallway towards a statue of the head of Salazar Slytherin. Both sides of the path had snake heads as pillars. And there they saw her, dead center on the ground, Ginny Weasley.* 

Harry: Ginny.

*The two ran out to check on her.*

Human-Spider: Ginny! 

Harry: Ginny, please don't be dead. Wake up, wake up. Please wake up.

*From the shadows came a voice that was familiar to Harry.*

Tom: She won't wake.

*Harry and Peter both looked over towards the voice. It was Tom Riddle. He walks out of the shadows and towards the young wizard and young hero.*

Harry: Tom. Tom Riddle.

Human-Spider: That's Tom Riddle? 

Tom: Indeed.

Harry: Wait. What do you mean, she won't wake? She's not...?

Tom: She's still alive, but only just.

*Peter started to approach Tom slowly and waved an arm at him.*

Human-Spider: Are you a ghost?

Tom: A memory...preserved in a diary for 50 years.

*Harry and Peter then turn their attention back at Ginny.*

Harry: She's cold as ice. Ginny, please don't be dead. Wake up. You've got to help us, Tom. There's a basilisk.

Tom: It won't come until it's called.

*Harry looks over and sees Tom holding his wand.*

Harry: Give me my wand, Tom.

Tom: You won't be needing it.

Harry: We've got to go. We've got to save her.

Tom: I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger.

*They were confused to what he meant until Peter's facial expression said it all.*

Human-Spider: Wait...you mean...?

Tom: Yes, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets.

Harry: No. She couldn't. She wouldn't.

Tom: It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch's cat...Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls.

Human-Spider: But why?

Tom: Because I told her to. You'll find I can be very persuasive.

Human-Spider: So when did she find out it was you commanding her?

Tom: Well after a while, not that she knew what she was doing. She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance. Still, the power of the diary began to scare her. She tried to dispose of it in the girls' bathroom. And then who should find it but you, Harry? The very person I was most anxious to meet.

Harry: And why did you want to meet me?

Tom: I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid...to gain your trust.

Harry: Hagrid's my friend. And you framed him, didn't you?

Tom: It was my word against Hagrid's. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent.

*Peter smirked under his mask.*

Human-Spider: I'll bet Dumbledore saw right through you.

Tom: He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the Chamber again while I was at school...so I decided to leave behind a diary...preserving my 16-year-old self in its pages...so that one day I would be able to lead another...to finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work.

Harry: Well, you haven't finished it this time.

Human-Spider: He's right. In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready. And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again.

Tom: Haven't I told either of you? Killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore. For many months now, my new target has been you.

*Tom said looking right at Harry.*

Tom: How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent...was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar...while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?

Harry: Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time.

*Tom smirked.*

Tom: Voldemort is my past, present, and future.

*He then uses Harry's wand and writes his full name.*

Human-Spider: Hey, look who went through their ABC's.

*Harry smirked. Tom, annoyed at Peter's joke, swishes the letters around to form the word "I am Lord Voldemort."*

Harry: You. You're the Heir of Slytherin.

*Tom slowly turned around to face Harry and The Human-Spider.*

Harry: You're Voldemort.

Human-Spider: Jumping Jahosephets.

Tom: Surely you didn't think...I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father's name? No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere...would fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world.

Harry: Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world.

Tom: Dumbledore's been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me.

Harry: He'll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.

*A cry came from behind them. It was a Phoenix. Harry recognized the Phoneix.*

Harry: Fawkes?

*Fawkes dropped a hat down to Harry. It was the Sorting Hat.*

Tom: So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender. A songbird and an old hat.

*He looks over towards the statue and speaks in Parseltongue. The mouth slowly opens and Tom turns back to face Harry.*

Tom: Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin...against the famous Harry Potter and his friend, Spider-Man.

*Both Peter and Harry looked towards the mouth and saw the Basilisk approaching.*

Human-Spider: Harry. Run.

*Harry nodded and took off. Peter stayed behind to take down Tom if he could. Tom looked at the beast and spoke in Parseltongue again, commanding it to attack Harry.* 

Tom: Parseltongue won't save you now, Potter. It only obeys me.

*The beast charged for Harry while Peter tried to take down Tom with webs. But Tom was practically invincible. Tom fired back with spells, but Peter's spider-sense gave him the edge. Harry had tripped as he was running. He shielded himself so he wouldn't accidentally look at the basilik's eyes. Just then, Fawkes came back and attacked the eyes. It's painful roars caught Tom's attention.* 

Tom: No! Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear you.

*Harry got up and slowly backed away. Crack. He stepped on a loose tile which made a cracking sound. The monster looked towards Harry and went to attack him. But Peter swung in to save him, and he and Harry ran into the tunnel. They came took a left turn but came to a dead end. The basilisk came slithering in and opened it's jaws. Harry took a rock and tossed it down the corridor, distracting the monster to follow the noise down the corridor. Harry and Peter ran down the hall and back to Ginny and Tom. Harry crouched down beside her.*

Tom: Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete. In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory. Lord Voldemort will return...

*Both Harry and Peter looked at Tom.*

Tom: Very. Much. Alive.

Harry: Ginny?

*FWOOSH! The Basilisk rose from the water. Peter then heard something and looked over at the sorting hat and a sword had appeared from the hat. Peter tapped Harry on the shoulder and pointed over towards it. Harry then rushes over and picks up the sword. He then climbs up the statue to fight the snake. It strikes at Harry, but misses and hits the wall, sending a shockwave. Harry fell and scrambled to get the sword. He picked it up and then stabbed the monster upwards through its bottom jaw and to the roof of its mouth. It let out a shriek of pain. Harry had gotten stabbed by one of the fangs. The basilisk fell to the ground, losing life. Harry was slowly losing his from the venom. Peter ran over to catch him from falling.*

Tom: Remarkable, isn't it...how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body? I'd guess you have little more than a minute to live. You'll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry.

*Harry took a hand to Ginny's. Peter then spotted the book.*

Tom: Funny, the damage a silly little book can do...especially in the hands of a silly little girl.

*Smirking under his mask. He looks up at Tom, takes the book from Ginny's arms, and sets it down open.*

Tom: What are you doing?

*Peter picks up the fang.*

Human-Spider: I'm changing up the story. Oh and by the way, It's The Human-Spider.

*Tom's eyes widened when Peter rose the fang up.*

Tom: Stop. No!

*Too late. Peter had struck the book with the fang. It bled black liquid, and a light burned through Tom's chest. He yelled out in a rage and pain. He tried to attack Peter, but the hero stabbed the book on a different page. Tom felt his face burning and was now yelling in more pain. Peter, closed the book, wrapped Harry's hand around the fang, and lifted Harry's arm up and slamed it down to stab the book. Tom then exploded into dust. Ginny woke up and looked around.*

Harry: Ginny...

Ginny: Harry...It was me. But I swear, I didn't mean to. Riddle made me, and...

Human-Spider: Hey. It's okay G- Miss Weasley. You're safe now.

Ginny: Harry. Who's this?

Harry: It's okay, Ginny. He's a friend.

*She smiled a bit but then saw his arm.*

Ginny: Harry, you're hurt.

Harry: Don't worry. Ginny, you need to get yourself out. Follow the Chamber and you'll find Ron.

*Fawkes let out another cry and flew in. He landed between Peter and Harry.*

Harry: You were brilliant, Fawkes. I just wasn't quick enough.

*Fawkes looks at Harry's arm and tears leaked out of his eyes. As they dropped on Harry's arm, his wound was healing and he no longer felt like he was dying.*

Harry: Of course. Phoenix tears have healing powers. Thanks. It's all right, Ginny. It's over. It's just a memory.

Human-Spider: Alright. Let's get going.

*They soon exited the chamber and met up with Ron and Lockhart. Ron and Ginny embraced in a hug.*

Ron: Thanks, Harry. Thanks Pe-

*Peter stopped him from saying his real name. So Ron nodded and said his hero name.*

Ron: Thanks...Human-Spider.

Human-Spider: Anytime, Mr. Weasley.

Harry: How are we getting out of here?

*Peter then looked at Fawkes and smirked.*

Human-Spider: I think I got an idea.

Ron: And what about him?

Human-Spider: I'll take him to Azkaban. For now, everyone hold on.

*Peter attached a web line to Fawkes' foot and others to Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Lockhart. Peter held the strands in his hands as Fawkes took off.*

Lockhart: Amazing! This is just like magic!

*They flew out of the cave and back to the castle. Early the next morning, Dumbledore received a note on his desk. "The Monster of The Chamber has been destroyed as has the perpetrator behind it. Tom Riddle AKA Voldemort is gone. As for Lockhart, well he wasn't who he said he was. He's been taking credit from past Wizards and Witches and ridding them of their memories. Harry, Ron, and I saved Ron's sister and she'll be in the Hospital Wing for further medical treatment. Lockhart will be taken to Azkaban for the crime of wiping memories. You're welcome and yours truly, Human-Spider. P.S. I left you a Toffee Bean next to the note. Enjoy, Professor." Dumbledore was confused, but then remembered back in First Year. He know discovered Peter's identity and was grateful that he assisted Harry. He takes the toffee bean in his mouth and goes to sit back down. In the common room, Peter spent half the night working on a potion to fix memories. He tested it on a wizard who lost his memory and it worked. He then set out to fix the rest.* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 815 16
Y/N now know her real Name and parents but her adoptive parents told her to keep quiet and wait a year Y/N don't know why but now she has a problem w...
Silly boy By MK<3

Fanfiction

39.9K 1K 17
Y/n is 16, a Slytherin. Making her way through Hogwarts with grace, cunningness, and a little bit of deceit. They say she is wise...a little too wise...
117 0 33
Harry Potter has survived his first year at Hogwarts but with the arrival of new enemies, new monsters, and a new more powerful organization Harry's...
294 9 23
You are the youngest, and the only Death Eater that is a muggle-born. You attended Hogwarts in your third year. You were just learning magic from you...