Your local EnderBoi at your s...

Von s0larts

Quirks come in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twi... Mehr

EnderBoi : Origin
How to find a Father Figure?
First and (probably) last step into UA
Let's start with this shit-show!
Another normal day
"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"
A first impression isn't always a very good one-

"...It's a little higher than usual"

68 4 1
Von s0larts

I SOMEHOW FINISH THIS CHAPTER ON TIME
NO IDEA HOW

This chapter is shorter but I didn't want to do many "serious" things. So it's more crack chapter lol

—————

Izuku usually loves running. Okay, maybe love is too strong word but he didn't have anything against it! It was a pretty fun activity and he was pretty good at it.

It wasn't fun when he was jogging with Kacchan.

They are always doing this too seriously and slow morning jogging ends up a race of death. And they are always without breath at the end of this. Once they had sprained ankles- How? They don't know but even with that, they didn't slow down.

Now they wanted to talk about everything that happened in those past days. And did they sit down and talk like normal people? Of course not!

“N-Next time I’m not running” gasped for breath Izuku, holding himself with a bench. His legs were almost like jelly and he couldn't even breathe. Why couldn't they just talk?!

“You are fucking lying ” Katsuki mumbled, as he leaning his hands at his knees and also trying to breath normally. And trying to clean as much sweat from his hands as he could. He didn't want the park to explode. Even if that would look epic.

“...Yeah, maybe I am!”

But even with their whining, they wouldn't stop their jogging sessions. It's for their best. And Bakugo still wanted to be better. Midoriya wasn't sure why the blonde didn't come to train with him at UA. But he didn't want to ask. He probably won't even get answer, so-

“You’re still that slow earlier” said Bakugo, looking at him “You are even doing something at UA, or fucking not?”

“We just started with basic things!”

“Basic my ass. With this you won't even be at my level!”

“Besides, that hobo man didn't even look like a teacher. He know what is being a fucking trainer?!”

“Hey, don't get Mr. Eraser into this!”

“Mr Eraser? Seriously?” The blonde looked at him with raised brow “You need to drop this “Mr”. This sounds idiotic.”

“It is called culture, Kacchan. I know that's something new for you-”

“OI, WANNA REPEAT THAT TO MY FACE YOU EMO FUCKER?!”

Katsuki in the second was standing next to Midoriya, literally jumping at him. Both screams were heard all across the park but on the ground, only one boy fell with the company of green particles.

“...NERD, DON'T FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME!” he said, furrowing his brows. He looks around, trying to find his friend. How he fucking lost him?! He is that much tall, that is basically impossible! Teenagers ignore the side glance from other people in the park, when he jumps on his feet.

Then he saw a tail hanging from the upper branches of a tree. Fucking again?

Bakugo sigh as he walks to the tree. He looked up, already seeing the enderman’s tracksuit.

“Nerd” he grumbled, rolling his eyes.

“...I should practice with this, right?”

“You should already practice with it, you idiot!” Katsuki exclaimed, pointing at him “Now get down here so I can kick your ass!”

“...I think I like this tree. Very comfy. 10/10!”

“I’M GONNA EXPLODE IT WITH YOU!”

“YOU CAN'T DO THAT!”

“THEN GET THE HELL DOWN!”

“...But you gonna kick my ass” Izuku mumbled, being tangled through tree’s branches. Being tall isn't that much fun.
.

.

.

“YOU GONNA DIE!”

“KACCHAN!”

—————

Sansa had actually had a pretty nice day.

He didn't have much paperwork. Tsukauchi didn't overwork himself again. The station’s coffee wasn't that bad. Perfect day if you ask him! And it couldn't get any be-

“Sansa, you are going to check the park. There are some complaints about a teenage gang.”

…Of course. BECAUSE THE DAY COULDN'T GET BETTER, YEAH?

Tamakawa never liked interviewing into that kind of situation. Usually, the “gang” is a group of kids that smiles too widely at some older lady. Yes, sometimes they are actually kids searching for troubles, but everyone had some adventures as kids! You can't say that you never get into some trouble with your group. And Sansa felt so old when we was spoiling some fun-

No, he isn't talking about underage drinking or worse. He is talking about fun with responsible borders. But besides that, he always has some hesitation about it.

It didn't help, when those teenagers looked at him like he was some old grumpy man. He wasn't old! He can be fun! Fun police officer!

…Oh god, he is old.

With those thoughts, he ignores weird snickers from his co-workers, and goes for his car. They always have some cat jokes around him. It isn't usually annoying, but can't they have some other jokes? It isn't funny anymore!

He rolled his eyes at his thoughts. Nothing old, nothing new.

After a few minutes he stopped at the park. It was actually a sunny day, so there were many people in the park. The perfect day for some annoying cases. There should be a coffee shop nearby. Maybe he can get some for himself and Tsukauchi? He would definitely be happy about it. If he isn't back into overworking, yet. Sansa can't even leave him because that idiot will definitely be dead from tiredness!

But back into the topic-

Sansa didn't need to search for long. Actually, he already heard some screaming and exploding? Okay, that's a little bit concerning. So he immediately quickly walked into that way.

He could already see some blonde, spiky hair kid with explosion from his hands. Probably his quirk. He was standing next to the tree and screaming at it. Probably at something hiding in a tree. Hopefully. Sansa wouldn't want to deal with some psychological thing. He was actually pretty good at it! But he doesn't have enough energy for this.

“Everything okay, kid?” Sansa asked, as he was walking toward the blonde.

He locked eyes with the red ones, as another explosion came from his hands. Let's hope he isn't the aggressive one!

“-Fuck you want?”

“Kacchan!” someone hissed from above them.

Police officer frowned, looking up. At first, he didn't see anything, but when he quickly blinks, he actually saw someone silhouetted between the branches. And then he saw green bright eyes flashing behind glasses.

Okaaay. This isn't some slenderman shit, right? He wouldn't die like that?

The person (?) looked at him, definitely searching for something. After a second, something clicked in his mind. Probably after seeing his badge on the shirt.

“Kacchan you can't say that to a police officer! I’m so sorry mister!” Izuku said quickly, looking apologetically at Sansa “He didn't want to be rude!”

“I want to be rude.”

“Kacchan!”

Sansa frowned, looking puzzled at them. So, he found some weird kind? But it's better than a drugged teenager gang, so he can take it!

“Actually we had some calls about disturbing- Probably from explosions” he looked at the blond kid, who scowled at him. Yikes “I don't see any damage so I can't take you in. But it would be safer if you would calm down a little.”

Thought, the weird tall kid (?) looked more sorry than the other. The blonde looks like he could bite him any second. And Sansa don't want to check that.

“Sure, we are really… Really sorry about that! We won't be a problem anymore!” Midoriya apologized again, waving his hand. He shift his position at the branches, losing balance with his upper body. He immediately held tighter the branch under him. No, no, no.

“Are you okay?” Sansa asked, seeing this panicked movement.

“Y-Yeah! Just… It's a little bit higher than usual” Izuku mumbled, looking down. He didn't always teleport on higher trees. But here he is. And maybe he has some fear of heights. Ha, ha! Funny to discover that. Another fun fact for him.

“Oh, for fuck sake! Don't tell me that you're stuck there!” Bakugo frowned, feeling the headache. Why can't they have a normal day?

The lack of response, answered him. Fucking Izuku’s luck.

The cat officer frowned, looking at the tree. Did someone see this kid stuck on the tree? Maybe they called because of that- Wait a minute.

Cat officer and kid were stuck at the top of the tree.
.

.

.

…Very funny.

But he didn't want to think about that lack of comedy jokes. He had more important thing to do. Just a second later, he loses Bakugo his uniform jacket.

“HUH?!”

“Hold it for a second” he said and not waiting for any response, he jumped up and clutched the branche above him. Tamakawa carefully pulls himself up and stands at it. He didn't do it again with another branch.

In a blink of an eye, he was standing at the branch under the kid. Thank god that there are more thicker ones. He wouldn't like to fall and break something.

“That was so cool!” Sansa looks quickly at the kid, seeing almost stars in his green eyes “You are very good at climbing! Is this part of your quirk? Cats are usually good at climbing. Do you have claws like them? Can you use claws like knives? Do you also have a cat body or is it just a head…” Izuku started mumbling, nearly forgetting about being stuck at a high tree.

“...Uh-” he didn't even know what to say.

“Sorry!” the teenager stops mumbling, again clutching to branche “I didn't want to creep you out!”

“...It’s…Okay. You don't need to worry” Sansa finally responded, looking a little bit curiously at the kid. Weird one. But also interesting. The most interesting thing is how the hell did he get up here?!

But he couldn't say that so he settles on another.

“Maybe we should get down. Your friend probably would explode us both” he jokes, as he saw the amused sparkles in the kids ' eyes.

“Yeah… Kacchan would do that” he mumbles, trying to sit more securely. But seeing his struggles, Sansa carefully helps him sit straight. He realizes first, how tall is this kid . And second one, how tightly he is clutching the branch.

“What's your name, kid?” Sansa asked, wanting to distract him again. They need to somehow get down and he can't carry him while climbing down.

“...Midoriya Izuku” he mumbled, looking at the officer nervously.

“Okay, Midoriya. We need to get down carefully so maybe you have some more questions about my quirk?”

And that did the job. Kid in a bit, chance from nervously and stressed to energetic and happy. Sansa just huffs quietly with a laugh, starting to secure Midoriya while climbing down. The kid had a really interesting question. Like about the anatomy part of his quirk or more mentally. He also had a question about catmint. And Sansa didn't want to repeat that again. Tsukauchi can't buy any plants for the office anymore.

“...And I don't have a cat body,” he ended, standing with Izuku on the ground. Kid breathed with relief, feeling grass. This time no broken bones!

“Thank you officer!” Izuku bowed quickly, looking kinda embarrassed at the ground. He could feel a little blush on his cheeks. This wasn't a good point for his reputation!

…He doesn't have any reputation.

But if he would have, this would be even more embarrassing!

“Don't thank me kid. But be more careful next time” Sansa laughed quietly, taking from Bakugo his jacked. The blond narrowed his eyes at him but didn't say anything more.

“O-Okay! Thank you!” Izuku repeated, swinging his tail happily.

The officer couldn't help but smile at him. This kid was something else. But he didn't want to get him down from the tree again.

“Next time try to find a smaller tree. There aren't many officers that can get you down” this time Midoriya joined his laughs. Even if his cheeks were burning from embarrassment. He was also trying to ignore the smirk from his friend. Katsuki won't let him forget about this. Uhhhh.

Finally they said goodbye to each other, and Sansa went back to his car. This was- Original situation. But it wasn't that bad. The Midoriya kid was really nice to him. And have many brilliant questions. But he would prefer to answer them not at the tree.

And he definitely won't tell anyone about climbing at three. Others wouldn't stop joking about it.

Eh, he can go get that coffee at least.

And hopefully he won't get any more reports about kids at the tree.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

116K 3.5K 21
Hi this is a Ranbooxreader book! This will be a dreamsmp Au :D I don't see a lot of them so yeah I'll be making one :) hopefully you enjoy!!! Y/n is...
6.3K 119 28
A story about. Warrior named Kenji Okumara. He's a 16-year-old with a height of 5'5" and an intriguing species, being a half demon. Kenji gets his ex...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
80.9K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...