Heroes Strive - Insert AU x M...

By Eggsbeater

A girls ice and a girls fire, what could possibly go wrong? More

[000 - Infomation]
[001 - You can't change the past]
[002 - 1st day of UA high!]
[003 - Battle field!]
[005 - USJ Incident]

[004 - Reporters + Lunch]

6 2 0
By Eggsbeater

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Akira and Hinaru were walking together to get to their school when they noticed a crowd surrounding their school entrance. Akira began to become nervous, she hated crowds. As they slowly but surely arrived at the entrance, reporters swarmed them.

"Whats it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

"Whats All Might like as a teacher?"

"Where is All Might?"

Akira sloached her shoulders, she hated being asked the questions. Hinaru rolled her eyes, but as she tried to grab Akiras hand, it was gone. Then the next moment she was standing out front. It was Asui!

"Thank you so much Asui!"

Akira spoke with a hint of blush on her face. Hinaru raised a brow at her sisters face.

"Call me Tsu, and no worries Akira!"

Hinaru then thanked Tsu as the theee walked in together. Akira was oddly a blushing mess talking to Tsu, and Hinaru figured out real quick that her sister had a crush. As they took a seat, their class started. After sitting down Aizawa spoke up.

"Today you guys will pick class president and vice president."

Practically everyone raised their hands minus Hinaru and Akira. Iida thought it would be best if they all voted. Everyone agreed and once the votes were done, Akira looked so done.

"How the hell did I get three votes?"

Akira wanted to scratch her eyes out as she sighed. As she got up to the classroom she noticed that Midoryia joined her. Akira had no idea what to do or say so she just nodded to the class, then spoke out a small thank you. She then took a seat as classes went on as normal.

and soon lunch began. Hinaru and Akira decided to split during lunch, Akira went to hang out with Iida, Uraraka, Midoryia and Tsu. Meanwhile Hinaru hung out with Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Bakugo.

"Hey Akira! Over here!"

Uraraka spoke as Akira rushed towards her friends. Akira sat beside Tsu while the other three on the other side. Akira was trying to hide her blushing mess while talking to everyone.

"Hey Akira, what's your quirk called? Ive been curious about it."

Midoryia said, making everyone else at the table curious. Even Iida was curious as he never thought to ask about her quirk too much.

"Oh.. nobody actually knows my quirk name. So doctors just assumed it was just a basic water quirk so we call it 'Water'."

Akira shrugged.

"I think something like water saviour would be better! Kero!"

Akira tried to hide her embarrassment by smiling and thanking her. However, with Iida knowing her so long he raised a brow, knowingly. He then whispered to the two sitting by him and the two let out an ah sound in response. Soon as they finished lunch they all began talking about if they wanted you to be heros.

"So why did you want to be hero Uraraka?"

Midoryia asked as the group walked down the halls.

"For the money.."

She said which caused everyone to stop in their tracks, it was a little surprising to hear that but then Akira tried to calm her down hoping she didn't feel hurt.

"Well taking care of yourself should be the most important thing! I think its a great goal!"

Akira said, trying to tune down the awkwardness. The rest of the group agreed.

"Oh sorry! That must sound so selfish of me!"

Uraraka covered her mouth, embarrassed.

"The truth is,, my family grew up poor. We had a construction company that wasn't making a lot of money. So I want to repay my parents by giving them what I can!"

Uraraka said determined. Akira smiled, of course it was for someone else.

"What about you Iida?"

Midoryia asked in his usual sweet tone.

"Well, you know the Hero Ingieum?"

Midoryia nodded excitedly, of course he knows that hero. Hes a fanboy.

"Well he's my brother! I want to inspire and save people like him!"

Iida spoke as everyone looked shocked minus Akira who already knew this from the few times they decided to study with one another.

"What about you, Tsu?"

Tsu looked excited that someone actually called her by her wanted name. Tsu then thought.

"I want to be a hero to protect my siblings. They're special to me and I always am willing to protect them!"

The group awed at her reasoning.

"What about you Midoryia?"

Iida asked. Midoryia smiled.

"To have people be able to smile! To let them know they're safe no matter what!"

Akira smiled at his reasoning as the group practically praised him for his reasoning, then everyone turned to Akira.

"What about you Akira? Kero!"

Akira thought. Why did she want to be a hero? She then smiled.

"To protect those who can't protect themselves, that goes for other heros as well! Plus my aunt is a hero and I wanna live up to her expectations!"

Akira spoke proudly. She had many other reasons for being a hero but wouldn't want to put the pressure of that information onto them. They all nodded, understanding it. Suddenly, the alarms went off.

"LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH! PLEASE EXIT THE BUILDING!"

Panic set in as students began racing out in the halls scared out of their mind. Akira was split up from her friends in the mess, and everything became a blurry mess. She hated crowds. They were too much for her to deal with. Everything became a blur as she was pulled inyo a storage room, it was Tsu. Akiras breathing relaxed as she was finally away from the crowd.

"Thank you so much Tsu!"

She bowed respectfully as she thanked her for the second time today. Akira let out a sigh off relief. She hated crowds if you couldn't tell already.

"Hinarus okay if you're wondering, I saw her and she was helping Iida calm everyone down. Kero!"

Tsu said as she gave a closed eye smiled. Her smile was adorable as Akira became a bit red. After the whole ordeal was done, Akira and Midoryia walked up to the front of the classroom.

"I would like to renounce my title as class president and give it to Iida Tenya!"

Akira spoke softly, Midoryia gave it to Yaoyoruza, Aizawa agreed and school went on like normal for the rest of the day.

..Earlier that day with Hinaru..

As Akira split up with Hinaru, she walked around and was suddenly at a table with the Baku Sqaud.

"Hinaru!"

It was Mina who looked super hyper another girl joined them. Hinaru looked confused.

"Why am I over here?"

Hinaru said sassily.

"Because, we wanted to hang out with you! Now tell about any tea or drama you have!"

Hinaru was barely processing her being dragged to this table as she blinked. She sighed, looking around at the table to take in who is at this table.

"Well Im Hinaru as you all know hopefully, and my quirk is unknown, people just call it fire while it's unusually hot compared to the normal fire quirk."

Hinaru explained then became silent. She took note Bakugo was here and smirked, she was hoping to ask him to train with her later.

"Hey Norainu, fight with me later at 9 tonight. Dont be late or ill kick your ass."

Hinaru gave him a note stating the address information, and he groaned.

"Whatever Onibi!"

He rolled his eyes but was secretly excited to fight with the girl who beat him. He wanted to see some real potential and knew she had some. Hinaru left as she went into the bathroom. She decided she wasn't as hungry and choose to listen to music, once she was done she decided to walk around the hallways. She was looking at the ground not expecting to bump into anyone, but she did. It was a blur haired who looked crusty as hell.

"Who the hell are you?"

Hinaru groaned, rolling her eyes at the man. The man looked nervous as if he wasn't supposed to be here.

"Im a substitute teacher, Im looking for my way to the teachers office but I think I found it. You should head to class."

The male stated creepily. Hinaru glanced him up and down and sighed.

"Whatever, also you might need some chapstick. You look really dry."

The man tightened his fists but let them go. Hinaru turned around and walked the other way, continuing to listen to her music. Then the alarms began to blare. She tried to look for the man but he was gone. Was he a villian? She sighed and walked away as the hallways began pouring with students. Hinaru noticed outside that the press was there, eventually she was met with Iida and Uraraka. Iida had a plan and Hinaru helped by lifting him up and Uraraka making him weightless. Once everyone was calm, the rest of the day went on like normal. Akira and Hinaru walked home together talking about their day and even laughing about the crazy day.

Little did they know the worst was yet to come.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.7K 57
"*cutely stomps on light up sketchers*" "do it again and i'll beat you the fuck up." "kind of suggestive but ok." .·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·. all play no work. h...
2.7K 32 29
Y/N, a calm girl with a water quirk. Bakugo, an angry pomeranian with an explosion quirk. How will these 2 fall in love? only time will tell... Why d...
476K 15.3K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
24.1K 511 28
This story is a Shoto Todoroki x reader. Warning: This story will contain mature language. I apologise if any of the characters seem out of characte...