Tangled Fate : A Royal Marria...

Od kunakshi03

In the heart of kingdom torn between desire and tradition . The journey of Shivani singh shekhawat and Jayava... Více

Main Character
Esthetic
Their Family
Chapter 1
Update
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ranawat Palace
Chapter 4

Prologue

108 12 0
Od kunakshi03

On their wedding night, as the moon cast a soft glow through the chamber windows, Jayavardhan's voice broke the heavy silence, his words cutting through the air like a dagger,he confessed, his tone raw with emotion. "I never wanted this marriage, and I certainly never wanted you. I will respect you ,you will be a queen of my kingdom but not my heart" Shivangi's heart clenched at his brutal honesty, her eyes stinging with unshed tears as she absorbed the weight of his words.
In the dim light, their union felt more like a prison than a promise, and as Jayavardhan turned away, leaving Shivangi alone with the echoes of his hatred, she knew that their marriage was destined to be a battleground of warring hearts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you enjoyed the story, I would be immensely grateful if you could take a moment to leave a vote and a comment.
Your support encourages me to explore new ideas and create more stories that you'll love.
Silent readers plzz vote and comment

Bbye❣️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.2K 299 21
✨Desi Short stories . 𝟏.)𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐅-𝐄-𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓 (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝). Inara's first crush becomes her fiance and her life changes too much for her...
6.1K 293 21
Welcome to my sweet heaven~~ These are some of my wild imaginations~~ Also, if you want to give me suggestions I can write on that too. This is only...
634K 22.4K 101
From Fate To Serendipity!! "László Put Me Down! Now!" I yelled at him at the top of my lungs looking at him furiously. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! What did...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc