Welcome To Phyrria High- A Sc...

By HeyImatween

Hello! I'm a Korean fifth grader in elementary school ( by the way, I hate it.) and it's my first time. Leave... More

Character appearances
Moon's first day
Winter's first day
Kinkajou's first day
Qibli's first day
Turtle's first day
Lunchtime
not a chapter
Kinkajou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Important announcement
Shopping spree disaster
How dare he!
Kinkajou's accident
25 views
Coma
Pictures and full names of characters
Devastated
Search for 'Queen' Scarlet
Interrogation
The gang gets arrested
No partner
Jealous
Autumn dance
Important announcement
Dream
Sad dance
Broken heart
Relief
Prom king punishment
Light
Welcome Kinkajou party
Big fancy party
Sneaking out with Winter
Am I out of my mind
A party for me
Should I tell her
Turtlejou and the love triangle
Outclaw café
Gym with Mrs. Kestrel
The death of my uncle
English with Mr. Dune
Glorybringer SHIP!!!(Also Turtlejou)
T or D
Important announcement!
What is going on in his house
Telepathic
The jade friends sleepover
Kinkajou makes a smoothie
Copycat
Winter gets a panic attack
500 reads
Escape
Mrs. Kestrel is murdered
Man, the new P.E teacher is terrifying
Hello, father. It's nice to see you.
More detailed character information
Summer break
Glory supports Turtlejou
Crush
Staying with Kinkajou
Welcome-home bullet
Unexpected
Idea
Injury
Packing
Lunch
The fight
Beatings

On the way back

18 1 0
By HeyImatween

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kinkajou yelled. I groaned. Kinkajou's dares were always a little ridiculous. Behind me, Winter and Qibli groaned even more. They were the biggest victims of truth or dare. Turtle was the only one beaming. He was head over heels at Kinkajou. "Okay, I'll go first!" Kinkajou squealed. "Turtle, truth or dare?" "Dare." Said turtle, smiling. "Okay then. Tell us how you feel about each of us." "Okay." Turtle said. "Moon is smart, kind and warm. Qibli is funny and he is a goofball. Winter is generally kind, but has anger issues and can be mean sometimes. Kinkajou is bright and happy." Turtle said. "Moon, truth or dare?" "Truth." I said. "There's a rumor that you kissed Qibli. Is that true?" He asked. "No. It's not true." I replied. But I could hear Qibli mutter "Yet." Poor Qibli, but I didn't like him in that way. "Okay, Winter, truth or dare?" "Dare." He replied. "Okay then, I dare you to post a YouTube video where you do a chicken dance and a cartwheel in the end with no explanation." I said, smirking a little. Winter grumbled in a few inaudible words, and then took out his phone and began to do the dare. He was actually pretty good! "Okay Qibli, truth or dare?" He said. "I'm not a chicken. Dare!" Qibli said." "OK Qibli, I dare you to dump a bucket of pink paint over your head, wear a shirt saying 'I'm a stupid person', and stay that way for thirty minutes." He said. Qibli said some swears, and did the dare. A boy asked Qibli if he was drunk. "Kinkajou, truth or dare?" Qibli said. "Dare dare dare!" Kinkajou yelled. "Kiss your crush." Qibli said. "Kinkajou walked over to Turtle, and pecked him on the cheek. Turtle looked like he was on the moon. Then, CRASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
252K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
892K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...