Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

Cat fight

1.1K 36 3
By MoaningForMin2

"Fuck – Jay – what is wrong with you?"

"When will you grow up? When?"

"What if something had happened?"

"And you people – fuck – Hobi, Jimin?"

Gasping, Yoongi intervened, "Jungkook – we are sorry – but – just relax for –"

Jungkook poked his tongue in inner cheek and shook his head sitting on the chair, "Sorry Yoongi – but – I can't take you seriously with that – thing tattooed on your head."

Jay and Jimin let out a chuckle, their heads lowered down.

Yoongi glared at them and so did Jungkook.

"Are you laughing? Jay? Jimin?" Jungkook yelled like a school teacher who caught two students misbehaving.

Jay looked up shaking her head, "No – no – I didn't do it. It was – Jin."

Jin who was hardly paying attention and replying to his office emails looked up startled, "Yaahhh! Jaayyy!"

Yoongi intervened and began speaking again, "Do you want to know what really happened?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

"So, well – we were out to shop – but Jimin was thirsty and Jay wanted to pee –"

Jungkook interrupted Yoongi, "Why do you always have to pee Jay? Its like you are practically living in the washroom."

Jay raised her hands in air, "I got a weak bladder – what's your problem? Huh? Jungcock!"

Saying that she touched her cheek – the one with cock.

Shaking her head, she heard Yoongi's voice again.

"So – they spotted the grandmama's café – and loved the ambience from outside with a little green door. We all followed him and saw this short, tiny woman with white hair welcoming us."

"So – like an older version of Jay," scoffed Jungkook looking up and saw Tae was glaring at him.

"Um – she seemed so harmless," Yoongi continued remembering every detail, "Gave us free drinks – said that she's experimenting and we had them. And fuck – they were so – so strong. In just two drinks we all were – so sloshed. And then – she suggested that we take a look at her café. And one thing led to another and we were inside the tattoo parlor where her teenage grandkids were sitting with design books."

Yoongi's eyes moved to Hobi who was sitting with his eyes almost closed.

"She – she kinda liked Hobi a lot," Yoongi licked his lips and saw Hobi shivering even remembering the old woman, "and – she made him sit on the chair first and herself tattooed the whole thing on his face and then –"

Jungkook glanced at Hobi's face who looked super embarrassed.

"Then?" Jungkook asked biting his lip.

"She spanked Hobi," Jimin muttered and winked at Jungkook and then threw a flying kiss to Jay.

Sighing, Jungkook held a hand over his face, "God! And you people still stayed and each one of you fuckers – got these obscene tattoos."

"But they were free," complained Jimin pouting like a baby.

"I wish these were permanent," Jungkook hissed and threw dirty glares at Jimin and Hobi.

Jay was on her feet yelling at Jungkook, "Yes – you would love that. Won't you?"

"Fuck – Jay – shut up," Jungkook shouted losing his cool, "Now, how will you go to college for a week with this face?"

"I – I will take one week's leave – so what –"

Jungkook scoffed, "Waste your leaves like this –"

"What's your problem?" the siblings started fighting like old times as Jay moved closer to Jungkook, "I hope someone tattoos Jungcock on your forehead forever – and then –"

Jay moved too fast or perhaps she was still drunk. She lost her balance but Yoongi held her instantly – since he was standing behind her.

Jungkook saw how Yoongi's hands circled around his sister's waist. She comfortably leaned on him for support. His hand slowly moved to just above her boobs and held her tight.

"Um – I think we should all just rest," Tae declared and Jungkook was out of his trance.

He glanced at Tae who blinked furiously.

They all left in their respective rooms.

Locking the door, Tae looked at Jungkook standing near the window and looking out.

Hugging him from behind, Tae kissed Jungkook's side of neck, "Hey, you okay? Why you get so hyper over Jay? You know – she's a bit crazy."

Suddenly, Jungkook felt so calm and divine. Tae's touch would do wonders for him.

Smiling, he turned around and kissed Tae's forehead, "I don't know – I am just afraid that – she might do something crazy – someday. Big level crazy."

Tae nodded his head and hugged Jungkook, "She – she has you and Yoongi. I don't think she will."

Jungkook realized Tae was right and heard Tae's giggles.

Frowning, he gazed at Tae and shook his head confused.

"I was just – just imagining you with those crazy tattoos on your face."

Jungkook growled and held Tae's face in his hands, "Really?"

Tae still chuckled and nodded his head, "What if I write Jungcock on your cheeks?"

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook left Tae's face and saw him moving back examining his cheeks.

"What if I write Jung on left cheek and cock on the – "

He didn't say the next words and saw Jungkook storming towards him like a dangerous predator.

"Aahhhhh!" Tae screamed and jumped on the bed as Jungkook joined him and began tickling his boyfriend.

Grabbing Tae's ass Jungkook murmured against Tae's neck, "And you know what I am going to get tattooed on those lush lobes of yours? Fuck me – hard."

Tae raised his eyebrow and pulled Jungkook's hair, "Really? Then I will also tattoo on your head – always horny bunny or – um – bunny in rut?"

"Really hmmm?" Jungkook bit his lip and attacked Tae's neck, biting it and sucking on it.

Shaking his head and trying really – really hard not to moan Tae begged Jungkook to stop.

"Pleaseee – stopppp – Kookieee – can – can't."

Jungkook licked his lips, his hair falling on his head and gazed at Tae, "What baby? What's wrong?"

Tae panted and shook his head, "Stop! Pleaseee – no more. I already sore from the afternoon – I won't be able to take it again. And if you don't stop now – I know you will find it difficult to control."

Smiling, Jungkook kissed Tae's cheeks and laid beside him – holding hands.

Tae moved to Jungkook's side and hugged him wanting to sleep.

Jungkook's hand again moved to Tae's ass and massaged it, "Does it hurt? Should I give a massage or something?"

Pouting, Tae shook his head and looked at the bunny, "What? What you thinking?"

"Hmm – how about you get something tattooed on your ass for me?" Jungkook smirked, "You know as a part of my condition – remember our conditions?"

Reluctantly, Tae asked, "What you want?"

Jungkook slipped his hand inside Tae's pants and cupped his ass cheek – fondling it, "How about – um – JK's property?"

Rolling his eyes, Tae stuck his tongue out, "Never!"

Yoongi gazed at Jay sleeping on the bed all tired from rubbing her tattoo on her head.

He lay beside her and shook her arm, "Hey? Jay?"

"Hmmmm," she moved her body a little, her eyes still close, "I – I know – sorry – I didn't mean to sleep here. I will go to Jimin's – Hobi will join you."

Yoongi was confused and turned her towards him, "What? Why?"

Slowly, opening her eyes she saw Yoongi's frustrated face, "Why? You only said that – you don't want to share bed with me. So, I thought I would go to Jimin's."

Yoongi held both her arms and dragged her towards him, hovering on top of her.

"Fuck you Jay," he growled – his face close to her cheek, "Since morning I am seeing this non-sense. Jimin – this – Jimin that. What's happening with you two? You were constantly touching each other. Holding hands – kissing cheeks. And now you want to sleep with him?"

Jay was so puzzled beyond imagination. She shook her head.

"Its nothing," she murmured and felt Yoongi's hands around her throat.

With the other hand, he began to take off her pants – his eyes grilling inside Jay's.

"Yoongi – what – what you doing?" she cried and found Yoongi's hands now on Jay's shirt – working on the buttons.

She was so confused. What did Yoongi want? Sex?

He checked her confused face and didn't pay any heed to it – straight away attacking her nipples.

"Aaahhhhh!" her whole body rose which Yoongi grabbed from her arms and put her down harshly, "Fuckkkkk – yoongi – slowww – slowww down. Hurts."

As he heard the last word. He stopped biting the nipples and began kissing them gently. But soon he attacked her belly and thighs.

"Stoppp – Yoongi – fucking stop – First tell me what you want – fuck – stop or I will call Jungkook."

Yoongi looked up from her thighs and smirked, "Call him – I fucking dare you."

She bit her lip and then moved her hands to the phone on the table. In a swift move, Yoongi grabbed her arms and flipped her around.

His boner now touching her ass, "You want to hear what I want? Well, I want to punish you Jay."

Pushing his erection against her ass he murmured, "I am gonna wreck your pussy tonight."

Jay felt her cheeks going all red hearing that, "But – we got no condom."

"I will pull out," he growled taking off his clothes.

She looked back – just turning her face around, "Yoongi?"

"Hmmm," Yoongi replied rather sweetly.

"Will you come on my boobs?" she asked blinking.

Yoongi smiled – now fully naked and turned her around, "You mean on Yoongles and Boongles?"

Blushing she hid her face in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.4K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...
66.4K 3K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
27.2K 941 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
361K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...