Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY

1.7K 47 6
By MoaningForMin2

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he heard someone knocking the door. His eyes went to Tae who was sleeping soundly with all the blankets and quilts on him. He remembered how Tae was shivering in the middle of the night due to all the nakedness and Jungkook wrapped him in all the extra clothes.

Jungkook thought the person behind the door left so he moved to Tae's side to kiss his mouth but the knocking began again. This time harder.

Groaning, Jungkook picked his boxers lying on the chair and glanced at Tae once. He was sleeping all covered. No one would guess that he was naked under all the sheets.

Opening the door, Jungkook saw Yoongi and Jay asking him hundreds of questions.

"What took you so long?" Jay pushed him and got in.

"Awww! Look at him," she blew a flying kiss, "He looks so cute sleeping."

Both Yoongi and Jungkook frowned.

"Oh my god!" Jay screamed moving ahead, "Look at their balcony. Its so big with plants. We have no plants in our balcony. It's so small too."

And then she felt something against her feet.

It was Tae's dress from last night – all torn into pieces by her own brother.

Jay picked up the torn blouse and asked, "What is this?"

Turning around she saw a shocked expression on Yoongi's face and Jungkook looked like he was having a stroke.

"Um – yeah – erm – that's – that's Tae's – Taehyung's."

Yoongi looked down shaking his head.

"But isn't it a girl's blouse? Plus, it's all torn – so mercilessly," Jay glanced at the sleeping Tae wondering what happened last night.

Jungkook grabbed the piece from her and put it aside on a chair, "Yeah – yea – he – he went for shopping – and this – um – shopkeeper."

He licked his lips and looked nervously at Yoongi who nodded his head.

"Shopkeeper – packed this by mistake – so when Tae found out that he was given a girl's dress – rather than his shirt – he lost it – and tore it off in anger."

Jay glanced at Yoongi who shrugged but she wasn't convinced.

"Is that why he was screaming so much last night?" Jay asked innocently.

Yoongi pressed his lips and looked down.

Jungkook's eyes got big and he nodded his head furiously.

"Poor Tae Tae," Jay pouted and moved to Yoongi's side.

"Wake him up – we are all waiting for you guys for breakfast," Yoongi informed as Jay stood examining the room, "Then we are going shopping."

Jungkook smiled gently and lovingly pushed his sister out of the room locking it.

After a heavy breakfast, they all made plans for shopping. Everyone wanted to buy tons of Hawaii style clothes but Tae and Jungkook wanted to stop for artsy items. Finally, it was decided that Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, Jimin, Jay, Yoongi would go to the left side of the island and Tae, Jungkook would go to the right side.

"Make sure you guys stay together," Jay was screaming as Jimin was dragging her along with them.

"Kookie – don't leave Tae alone," Jay kept screaming but Jimin and Hobi had lifted her up, "He's too beautiful. Pleaseeee – he might get kidnapped."

But no one was listening to her.

Tae was ahead of Jungkook. When Jungkook saw that everyone had vanished he ran to Tae who was standing outside an ice-cream parlor.

"Hi!" Jungkook smiled standing in front of him.

"Hi! Shall we get ice-cream?" Tae asked blushing because they were daring to expose their relationship.

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead, "Later? You have some show to perform babe."

Blushing harder, Tae hit his chest and found Jungkook laughing and grabbing Tae's ass in public.

They reached a small building of one-storey as Jungkook held Tae's hand and guided him upstairs. There was a hair spa salon in one corner and most of the space was occupied by the large store like house.

Entering the house, Tae realized this was an unusual place, it looked like a combo of a very cool café full of greenery. But the next minute, when Jungkook took him inside the room changed and there was a desert like atmosphere.

There was sand beneath Tae's shoes as he ate up the whole place with his eyes. Jungkook glanced at him and saw Tae's eyes lit up with excitement. There weren't any chairs in the room with rugs placed on the ground as everyone had to sit down to enjoy the show.

Removing their shoes, the two sat down and enjoyed cocktails which a woman dressed in heavy dress handed to them.

"I am so nervous Kook," Tae put the glass down finishing it and glanced at his boyfriend.

"Why? Its not like its your first time seducing me," Jungkook chuckled and saw Tae rolling his eyes.

"Oh, that reminds me," Tae giggled and moved closer to Jungkook, "I had a dream last night. We weren't boyfriends. In fact, we didn't even like each other much. Also, I wasn't able to pay you rent for the next month – so you asked me other favors."

"Really?" Jungkook smirked and put the glass down, "Like – what?"

Tae blushed and licked his lips, "You know – you said – Taehyung – there are other ways through which you can pay me."

"And?" Jungkook whispered, not taking his eyes off Tae's beautiful face.

"And then you leaned close to me – so close that our lips brushed and then you said – I would replace the money with your body Tae."

Their foreheads touched and they both giggled like school kids.

"So sexy," Jungkook whispered and put his hand on Tae's waist.

"By the way," Tae moved back gazing at Jungkook, "Sorry – I forgot to pay this month's rent. I will transfer in your account when we get back."

Jungkook frowned and shook his head, "Yes, about that. No need from now on. You are my boyfriend, babe. Please! Don't talk about money. In fact, I should have stopped taking it long back."

"No, Kookie," Tae held JK's face in his hands, "That's not fair. Everyone pays for stuff. Hell! You take money from your best friend and ask your sister to pay for food. Then why not me?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know – I just don't want it. You save that money for the future, our future?"

Tae looked up with stars shimmering in his eyes, "You see us together in future?"

Nodding his head, Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead, "Yes – we are growing old together – with my annoying sister."

Tae laughed and their lovely conversation was disturbed by an older woman and a group of young girls all dressed in a blouse and afghani pants, ready to belly dance.

The older woman smiled, "Sorry to disturb you but – shall we start?"

Jungkook got excited and saw Tae studying the girls. He understood why people called him feminine. Those girls had the same kind of body like Tae.

"All the best baby," Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek while he was watching those girls take their positions.

"Well, you are lucky," the older woman said as Tae got up, "since it's too early, your boyfriend is the only audience for you."

Tae pouted and gazed at Jungkook who winked.

Tae's crop top was rolled up so his belly was totally visible. The older woman wrapped the sparkling waist scarf with many glittering ornaments around Tae's waist. Smiling, Tae glanced at Jungkook and even from distance he could read Jungkook's eyes. Lust and wildness had started to fill in his eyes and Tae knew he would be in trouble after the dance. He had to cut short the dance.

Slowly, Tae placed himself in between the girls who couldn't stop staring at Tae. The music began to play and Tae knew it was Egyptian. It was so enticing and mesmerizing.

The girls circled themselves, raised their arms and began dancing mainly moving their hips and torso.

Tae had his eyes fixed on them as he followed them, circling around himself, raising his hands and then moving his hips with a giggle.

He studied how the girls were making teasing faces, winking, so he did the same too. But Tae's eyes were on Jungkook who bit his lip and realized he was getting hard.

Then Tae stuck his tongue out and moved along with the girls, shaking his hips harder and then his chest too teasingly. The girls loved him and circled around him clapping and howling.

Raising their hands up in the air, they all rolled their hips together. Then all together, touched their toes fully bending.

Bending for more than five seconds.

And that was enough for Jungkook who was on his feet.

When Tae was up again, he felt Jungkook's hand on his waist. Turning around Tae smiled and Jungkook kissed him – softly – since there were people around. But he did manage to kiss.

The girls whistled and howled seeing the romantic couple and Jungkook pecked Tae's lips again.

Thanking everyone, Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and dragged him out.

"Where are we - ?" Tae couldn't utter another word as Jungkook had pressed him against the hair salon's wooden door and began eating his mouth.

Tae's hands moved to Jungkook's chest, trying to push him away – stop him. But Jungkook didn't. He only stopped when he was full.

His eyes on Tae's lips, Jungkook moved back a little and saw they were all red and swollen.

"Fuck – Kookie? What was that?" Tae asked still trying to breathe.

Smirking, Jungkook held Tae's hand, "This is just the beginning."

Next stop for the horny couple was the astronomy theatre which Jungkook had booked all for themselves.

Sitting down on the carpet, Tae looked up as the lights went off and the celling had turned into a night sky.

"Oh my god! Kookie," Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand happily, "This is so beautiful. Thank you."

He quickly pecked Jungkook's lips and went back to staring at the stars in the sky. The small round which looked like Jupiter.

Hardly did Tae notice that Jungkook was staring at Tae and not the sky above. His hands slowly moving inside Tae's crop top. And then his tongue on Tae's neck.

"Kookie," Tae whined and moaned but he was placed on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook's hand slipping inside Tae's crop top to pinch his nipples.

"Nooo – nooo – we – will get caught," Tae pleaded and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Smiling, Jungkook kissed Tae's head and whispered, "Baby – I booked the theater for ourselves. I locked it from inside. No one's gonna disturb, plus they got no cameras in here due to some technical issues."

As Tae began to look everywhere for any sign of people or security camera, Jungkook had taken off his crop top and began attacking Tae's nipples.

The horny couple returned to the resort in the evening. After the two rounds of love making in the theatre and some lunch and ice-cream, they finally decided to take some rest.

Jungkook went first and Tae waited behind near a shop right next to the resort buying some scarves.

Jin and Namjoon were sitting outside near the pool all worried.

"Fuck – its Kook," muttered Jin glancing at Namjoon who was on his feet.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "What? What's wrong?"

Namjoon bit his lip as Jin joined them, "Don't get mad – please – relax. Everyone is fine – just – um."

"What the fuck happened?" Jungkook yelled losing his shit, "Where's Jay? Is she okay?"

Jin nodded, "Of course, she is fine. But – um – these guys – god – Namjoon you tell."

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and glared at both. He looked back and saw Tae was standing all worried.

Discreetly, he smiled at his boyfriend.

"These guys got super drunk in some grandmama's café. Jimin and Jay wanted to check the ambience of the café but that old lady ended up getting everyone drunk and – apparently," Namjoon bit his lip, "she is running a tattoo parlor too in there."

"Jay got a tattoo?" Jungkook yelled scaring the other tourists.

Jin ran to their rescue, "It's not permanent. It will go in a week – but its – disgusting."

Jungkook blinked. He too had tattoos. He couldn't understand how could tattoos be disgusting.

He flew right inside the resort to their room as Namjoon followed him, "Sorry Kook – I – well – I and Jin went to play golf. We didn't want to go to shopping with them. Now, I regret."

Opening the door, he saw everyone was in front of some mirror trying to wipe of the tattoos on their faces.

"Jay," Jungkook snarled and moved ahead seeing his sister almost fall down.

Fuck!

There was a tattoo of the words 'COCK' on her left cheek.

Gritting his teeth, Jungkook saw Yoongi's tattoo – 'BOOBS' on his forehead.

Tae too stood behind Jungkook and tried to control his laughter as he saw Hobi's cheeks.

'SPANK' on left cheek and 'ME' on right cheek.

Tae's eyes went to the drunk Jimin who was still drinking from the hotel bar.

'CALL ME' on his forehead and 'DADDY' on his chin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
1M 22.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
1.8M 72.6K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
106K 5K 35
rumors say that jeon jungkook is the most beautiful omega in the world, an amazing body, beautiful face, everything anyone could ever want, a thin wa...