Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Malice
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Trap
Painful love
Antidote
The end

Another pervert

28 6 22
By Letme_Luv

Jungkook: "Yes Yes I'm listening."

He turn has gaze towards me waiting for me to say something.

Y/n: "Suga-"

Suga: "WHAT! WHY ARE YOU COMING HERE?!"

We all heard Suga shouting on the person on phone call. After realising he said that way too loud he got silent, i know it was purposely, maybe he could heard us talking. He is dangerous I can't risk Jungkook safely by telling him everything now, i need to wait.

Jungkook: "What were you saying?"

Y/n: "I.. i was just saying- i- uhmm Suga is really nice to put bandage over my wounds, He did it very professionally that kt wasn't even paining."

Shit. I don't wanted to praise that asshole.

Jungkook: "That's good."

He smiled gently. I just nodded and fakes a smile. Taehyung passed me some glance then look back at the TV screen.

Suga come back on living room with a poker face.

Jungkook: "What's with that face hyung?"

Suga: "My "so called friend" is coming here."

Jungkook: "Isn't that's good?"

Suga rolled his eyes and walked towards his bedroom.

Suga: "You will see that later."

LATER AT AFTERNOON

Suga: "Shit. Shit. Shit."

He hurry come out from his room cursing for god knows what reason, He turn towards me with an acute reaction.

Suga: "Hide her!"

Jungkook: "What- why?"

Suga: "I don't have time to explain. Zombies have reach somewhere near the warehouse we need to make sure she don't fall while trying to run again."

I rolled my eyes at how clumsy he thinks of me.

Taehyung: "Let me hide with her too!"

Poor thing, he was sounding scared.

Suga: "I don't have much time for this conversation, just hide somewhere in the house and don't come out until i told you.!"

Jungkook quickly pick me up in his arms and walked towards the room Suga has given me before, He went towards the closet, which suprising had boys clothes. He put me in and patted my cheeks

Jungkook: "I'm Locking the closet, i don't think zombie have capability to break through closet... untill you make any sound. So keep Quiet here ok?"

He tug my hair behind my ears and i nodded

Y/n: "Where are you going?"

Jungkook: "I promise... i will come again."

Y/n: "But-"

Jungkook: "Stay here..."

Y/n: "Jungkook nooo."

Jungkook: I promise to come safely."

Y/n: "I hope so."

I hug him tightly.

Jungkook: "Don't get too emotional."

He finally locked the locker and I heard the door being open and close. I hug my knees because of the gut feeling i was getting.

After some hours

I was still in same position in that small space feeling a bit suffocated too, suddenly i heard door open. A smile spread across my lips just to get it vanish from the next thing i heard. Someone close the door with a bang making me flinch. I know it's not Jungkook.

I heard breaking of glass from outside and unfamiliar voice

???: "Who the fuck give this yoongi to let anyone come in!"

Who is this? and who is yoongi? I was really comfused and also scared by how angry the person sounds and infact if it's his room, then I'm DOOMED cause he is mentioning me as "anyone"

???: "I will deal with this yoongi later first I need to calm my mind."

I heard some door open and closed again. Did i leave the room? This question was stuck in my head but then I hearing the sound of running tap water and sharp spurting bursts of the shower. So that person is now in bathroom.

I heard him singing while taking the shower, after some time later he comes out of the bathroom. I can tell he was walking around the room.

???: "Wait... my closet it locked?"

My breath fasten at his sudden phrase.

He comes closer towards closet and try to open its door. I'm doomed for sure.

I and feel the person getting angry when the door was not opening.

???: "Well I'm glad that i have put on digital lock."

I heard some clicking of number, I closed my eyes tightly.

The door got opened.

That person saw me.

I open my eyes just to see half naked man, only being covered with a piece of towel.

???: "Who are you?"

He said pretty calmly scaning my body like some pervert. I covered my legs from some clothes, I'm really regretting wearing shorts now.

???: "I said Who are you?!"

He pointed his finger at me with a stern look but i decided to not answer.

???: "Are you planning to stay quiet.?!"

I just looked away from his direction.

???: "Don't pissed me off more then I really am, little girl. I'm pretty sure you have heard what I said here? Are you the one yoongi give my room to?"

Y/n: "Who is yoongi?"

I heard him chucking with a smirk before leaving towards me.

???: "You don't know him? Then how did you manage to get in? Perhaps you must had sneek in here and I catch you?"

Y/n: "It not like that. It's Suga's house and I... He rescued me and my friends from zombies."

???: "Is that so, you call him Suga? Then where is your friends?"

Y/n: "Suga said There is zombie near this area, They went to make sure this place is safe."

He started to laugh hardly and grab my arms.

???: "I don't believe a single word you said here."

Y/n: "Then don't!! It doesn't change the fact that I'm telling the truth."

He suddenly give me a sharp slap making my eyes go teary.

???: "Keep your voice low infront of me."

Y/n: "Bullshit!"

I said and received another slap from him, that it, hot tears started to pour down my cheeks.

He tighten his grip over my arms and pulled me closer to his bare chest.

???: "Now tell me how did you get in here?!"

Y/n: "I'm telling the truth, i swear... please ask Suga..."

???: "You know, there is no one name Suga here, this house is owned my two people, Min yoongi and Park jimin!"

Y/n: "M-min? he told me his name is min Suga...."

He lied. He lied. he lied.

The man started to wicked laugh over my face.

Jimin: "You are his prey? Ohh do you know I love to steal his things."

Y/n: "I'm not his thing!!"

Jimin: "I dare you again to say that again."

I closed my mouth, not wanting another slap from him, I'm confirmed that both Suga.. no yoongi and Jimin is asshole.

He pulled me closer towards him scaning my body, more like bandages over my body.

Jimin: "Did he hurted you?"

Y/n: "No..."

Jimin: "Then this wounds?"

Y/n: "I fall while running."

Technically I did fall while running, Whyy itss soo embarrassing to say!!

Jimin: "That doesn't sounds good. You fall and hurting your knees, elbow, palm and chin?!"

Y/n: "I did."

Jimin: "Then you must be more clumsier then me."

He smiled proudly.

Y/n: "Can you please give me some space? i.. you are invading my personal space."

His next action made me regret for asking him to move, He buried his face over my neck, inhaling my fragrance

Jimin: "You did use my shower gel. didn't you?"

I back off in closet pressing my back to the end, trying to maintain as much distance posible.

Jimin: "That's of no use, you are pathetic. Just give in to me."

I glare at him before kicking his ball, when he back off from my sudden action i push him with all force and run towards the door. I grab the door handle and try to open it.

Y/n: "No, noo don't be locked!!"

I was in a state of panic that I don't realise the consequences of my actions, Suddenly someone lift me up but I was still holding the door knob.

Jimin: "You dare to kick my future child?"

Y/n: "Fuck you! Just let me go! I have nothing to do with you!"

He forcefully grab her hand and squeeze them making her leave the door knob, once she leaves the door knob he carried her towards bed.

Y/n: "W-what are you planning?!!"

Jimin: "To fuck you."

My eyes widened in utter shock and fear, I have to say, Suga is alot better then this man.

He throws me over the bed and I try to get up from it, i grabbed me by my knees and press the injuries part.

Y/n: "Noooo, AHHHhhnn."

Jimin: "You should had thought before kicking me."

I started to cry hardly, screaming for help from this monster.

Jimin: "Oh.. do you know this room is sound proof."

He didn't have to remind me that. I look at him, feeling helpless under his grip. He was indeed very harsh person.

He moved his hand up from my knees making my eyes go wide.

Y/n: "Y-you are more p-pervert then S-suga!"

Jimin: "Am i?"

He lean towards my face as i turn it to different direction.

Jimin: "You know what? All the explanation you have given me was not making sense, now be a good girl and tell me everything in detail Or you know what will happen next."

I quickly nodded and explained him everything from the start, from the dog till how Jungkook put me here in closet. He nodded at my explanation, I guess he believe me now.

Jimin: "You say, Suga or Yoongi have treated your wounds?"

I just nodded in response.

Jimin: "Okay."

Y/n: "Can you please wear something?"

he let out a small laugh before touching his chest making me look somewhere else.

Jimin: "Ohh i thought you were liking the view."

Y/n: "Hell noo."

He laughs again before walking towards closet, i just turn my head towards the night stand, that's when i noticed blood.. and shatter glass on ground. I quickly check my foot.

Ohhh it's all good. Then who's blood is this?

I turn my gaze to jimin's feet, yes... it was his blood.

He turn to me, our eyes met, He wore his shirt and walk towards me again.

Jimin: "What?"

He looks amused for some reason.

Y/n: "Your feet."

He turn to look at his feet and shrugs off.

Jimin: "I didn't realised that I step on broken glasses."

My eyes go wide at his words, he is a really monster just in human form.

Jimin turn to closet and come back to bed with a ointment on his hands. He sit on bed and pulled the small piece of glass out of skin without hissing or showing any expressions. He directly put the ointment of bleeding space.

Y/n: "Don'tttttt!"

He turn to me and smirk. I swear i hate smirks very much!

Jimin: "Are you concern about me?"

Y/n: "No not at all!'

I scoffed at him for that he just laughed. After staying silent in bed for he clears his throat and spoke.

Jimin: "When i first saw you, i thought you weren't wearing pants."

Y/n: "I am wearing them! I don't know why you guys can't see my shorts"

Jimin: "Guys?"

He tilted his head towards me.

Y/n: "Yes... You know I told you about Jungkook? He also thought i forget to wear pants."

Jimin: "Ohhh."

Y/n: "Can i know where others are?"

Jimin: "I don't know, the house was locked when I arrive here."

Y/n: "Please unlock the door..."

Jimin chuckled and lean towards me making me go visibly panic.

Jimin: "Ok ok."

He walked towards the door and opened the digital lock which i have never noticed before, am i really that stupid to not know about that?

I get and walked towards the door trying to get out from there.

Y/n: "Suga said there's zombies around this area..."

Jimin: "He lied."

I turn to him with mixed emotions.

Y/n: "Asshole."

I walked out from there but he grab my hand.

Jimin: "Asshole who?"

Y/n: "Your other friend."

He chuckled and wrap his hand on my waist.

Y/n: "I don't understand why you both are so pervert."

Jimin: "You call it pervert? did Yoongi also touched you?"

Y/n: "He... Just grab my wrist and waist."

He smirks and kiss my cheeks without any warning and pulled away.

I walked away from him to couch, rubbing my cheeks in disgust.

I heard knocking on door and i walked towards it and it was locked. I turn to jimin who was just standing while leaning on wall at some distance.

Y/n: "Open it. it's locked."

Jimin: "I locked it for some reason you know."

Y/n: "Maybe it's Jungkook, please open the door.!"

He sighed and walked towards it before taking out key from his pocket.

He opened the door and got pushed my someone.

Suga: "I should have known that this bitch is already arrived."

Taehyung, Jungkook and Suga steps in the house and turn towards me.

Suga: "Didn't i told you to hide?!"

Y/n:" I- i it's not m-my fault."

Jimin: "Yes. She was hidden in very decent place."

Suga glares at jimin, he was acting like jimin is not his friend but some enemy.

Jungkook saw my wrist and cheeks being red and had some finger prints marks. A punch landed on jimin face.

Jungkook: "How dare you to touch her asshole!"

Jimin just chuckled.

Taehyung steps towards me and touch my cheeks.

Taehyung: "I will bring ice cubes for the sllowen part."

Suga walked towards the couch in frustration.

Jungkook: "Y/n, Did he do anything else?"

I glance at jimin and shook my head.

Jungkook: "Let's get you away from him."

He took to the room where he and taehyung slept last night. I looks at the time, it was 7:58 pm. Jungkook made me sit on bed and check if i got any other injuries.

Jungkook: "I shouldn't had left you alone."

Y/n: "I'm okay..."

Jungkook: "No, you aren't."

Taehyung walks in the room with a glass of water and sit beside me. I thought he was going to give me the water but he drink it himself making me smile.

Taehyung: "That guy was creepy."

Y/n: "I thought you went to bring ice cubes?"

Taehyung: "Ohh i totally forget about that."

He get up quickly to bring them.

Y/n: "It's okay i don't need them."

Taehyung: "You sure?"

Y/n: "Yes."

I nodded at his direction and he sit back on bed again.

Jungkook: "Now tell me what he did?"

Y/n: "He was just asking me how I get in here. He thought i invaded in his property as he also own this house, i think Suga didn't mention anything to him."

Jungkook: "And why did he slap you?"

Y/n: "He is short temper I think. At first he don't believe me maybe Suga have lied to us."

Taehyung: "Suga hyung? Why would he will lie to us?'

Jungkook caresses my hair lightly.

Jungkook: "Maybe he don't want us to know something, but it's not like we knows him for years, we should stay away from his business. "

Y/n: "oh.. fine."

Jungkook: "But how did he manage to find you?"

Y/n: "It was his room, you know there were boys clothes in closet? It was his."

Jungkook: "I got it."

Taehyung: "Lets leave thss topic for now."

Jungkook: "okay."

He was visibly looking sad for some reason. I lay down down bed and buried my face on pillow, it was familiar fragrance... Taehyung's fragrance. I blush at the thought of inhaling his fragrance like that, he smell like choco musk.

Just like that i drift into deep sleep, i haven't slept nicely yesterday.

2hrs LATER

I woke up lazily feeling very hungry. I walked out of the room with messy hair and headed towards the dinning table. I saw them eating again just like yesterday, i didn't said anything and sat on one of the chair. I sat beside jimin as Jungkook was sitting between taehyung and Suga.

Jungkook: "Go wash your face first."

He chuckled at how I was looking right now.

Y/n: "I'm hungry."

Jungkook: "Yes you surely are."

I started to eat the food quietly, I catch Suga glancing at me. I raised my brows at just eat silently.

Jungkook, Suga and taehyung were already done eating as i arrived late before.

Jungkook gather plate to wash dishes and taehyung also helps him. Suga went in his own room, jimin whispered on my ears.

Jimin: "You know what? You can sleep on my room."

Y/n: "And why would you will let me? You were angry about Suga giving me your room to sleep now you want me to sleep on it?"

Jimin: "So you want to sleep on floor?"

Y/n: "There's couch name thing exists in this house."

Jimin: "You sure?"

His one hand travel towards my thighs but I try to remove it, his grip tighten around my thigh.

I looks towards the kitchen where Jungkook and taehyung were.

Y/n: "Leave my thighs!"

Jimin: "correction it's "thigh".'

Y/n: "Whatever, just leave it!"

Jimin: "Say please."

I gulp at him, i know we won't leave me without getting the satisfaction of feeling dominative.

Y/n: "Please?"

He smirk and leave my thighs and get towards Jungkook and taehyung with his plate.

I curse him under my breath and finish my dinner too. I went towards the sink to wash my plate because it's the only plate left to wash.

I was doing my work when someone stands behind me, and wrap his arms around my waist, i flinched badly and incidentally drops my plate on ground.

Jungkook: "Are you okay??"

He said in worried and shocked expressions, Oh.. it was Jungkook...

He knees on ground to gather all the glass pieces of plate. Taehyung come running there and look at them.

Taehyung: "I almost got a heart attack.!"

He seems to be hella worried too. I have never ever flinched when Jungkook hugs me but I don't know why this happened.

Jungkook throws the glasses on dustbin.

Jungkook: "It's my fault."

Y/n: "No it's not, i just got suprised my the hm sudden hug."

Jungkook: "That's why I said, it's my fault."

Taehyung: "Y/n i think you need alot of rest.'

Y/n: "Why do you think that?"

Taehyung: "You seems lost in thought somehow..."

Y/n: "It's not like that tae."

Jungkook: "Tae? You never call me by cute names!"

Jungkook got angry.

Y/n: "It's not a big deal jungkook."

Jungkook: "It's is! I'm your bestfriend!"

I chuckled at his possessiveness.

Y/n: "Yes Yes I know, Kook."

Jungkook : "That still doesn't sound cute."

I let out a small laugh

Taehyung: "How about kookie?"

Y/n: "Cookie?"

I laughed more hardly.

Jungkook: "That's kinda cute tho."

Y/n: "Yes, Yes cookie!"

Taehyung: "I said kookie not cookie."

Y/n: "I don't see any difference."

Jungkook: "Well atleast you laughed."

His lips turn into small smile.

I realised they were trying to light up my mood. Am i looking this stressed that they need to try really hard?

Y/n: "You know you don't need to put efforts on making a joke to light up my mood."

Jungkook: "Trust me your smile worth more than the efforts."

I visibly blushed and hit his arm playfully. He hugs me tightly.

Jungkook: "Lets get you to bed little baby."

Y/n: "I'm not new born baby"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully and then chuckled.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, can you say that baby word again? It sounds cute."

I turn to him feeling a bit sad? idk what to call this feeling, I'm getting mixed feelings for this sentence. What if he is gay? Ohh nooo i should be thinking that!! I mentally slap myself and walked towards the right side corridor to get in the room, just to realise it's not my room anymore, it's jimin's room. I was standing infront of the door now.

Ahh im so stupid to come here, I turn to get out of the room just to get pulled in.

Jimin: "Where were you planing to go huh?"

Y/n: "N-no, nowhere."

Jimin: "I like how you shutters infront of me."

He back hugs me, squeezing my waist.

Y/n: "Don't touch me like that!"

Jimin: "But I want to."

He kiss my shoulders from behind. I tried to push him but his grip tighten, now it started to hurt me. Unknowingly i started to cry.

Jimin: "It's so easy to make you cry. Now go and sleep."

I wipe my tears and he let me go and walked out of the room. I lay on bed and covered myself with blanket.

Y/n: "Asshole."

I tried to sleep but I wasn't feeling that sleepy right now because of the 2hr nap I had taken before. I was feeling restless for some reason, i wanted to sleep but i can't sleep. It was surely the worst feeling someone could ever felt.

At midnight I heard someone opening My rooms door. I pretended to sleep and observe, I heard footsteps coming closer towards bed and That someone sit over my bed, I felt him leaning and lay beside me. I wanted to turn so badly!

???: "I know you are awake."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 25
"What's fine? You held it in for so long and I know you're silently crying" "When you feel like this again, please . . . Don't leave yourself for too...
4.4K 179 30
"you saved a life." ; tw ; lower case intended
323K 18K 73
"I wish I had a heart, just so I can give it to you." Zombie AU
111K 4.6K 24
"Everytime I eat, I feel disgusted with myself. Why won't this feeling go away?"