Him With Her : LIFE

De authrmick

RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE He is a 27 year old billionaire who is most feared person in business as well as in the... Mai multe

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5

CHAPTER - 3

8 3 0
De authrmick

So here is the next chapter .............

************************************

Next morning

Tara woke up and started getting ready to visit the orphanage.

Gulab jaisan khilal badu
Tu bhawara se milal badu
Karat dil ke katal badu
Kekar mehnat ke phal badu

She was singing the lyrics while applying moisturizer on her face and hands.

Lali wothawa ke lalchawe
Karata dilwa e elu elu

She sang while applying her lip balm .

Heroine ho heroine ta na na piyelu
Kahata aakhiya nasa me jiyelu
Batawa kahi gaja ta na na piyelu
Kahata aakhiya nasa me jiyelu
Heroine ho Heroine

While singing she moved towards the kitchen to make breakfast. She ate Paratha and tea and went out after taking her bag and scooty key.

(Tara's outfit)

She reached the orphanage in 10 minutes and as she went inside she saw a man in his late 40s was reading the newspaper. She tip-toed towards him to close his eyes from behind but her plan failed in the middle when she heard

"Aa gyi Tara beta "
(You came Tara )
the man said with a smile on his face .

"What buddy I was going to surprise you  but you ruined my surprise" Tara said with a slight pout . The man chuckled and said " What can I do my daughter when you come I always get to know ".

"But how do you get to know that I am here ? " Tara asked with curiosity .

"It's a secret " the man whispered in Tara's ear with a smile.

"Kya Ravi uncle aap bhi , bataiye na "
(Ravi uncle , tell na )
Tara whined looking at Ravi (Raj's father ) who chuckled and said
" Bataya toh it's a secret"
(Told you ).

She was going to say something but a voice from behind stopped her
"Aa gyi Tara : the Tim Tim "
(You came )

She recognised the voice and turned back to give a reply to the person .
"Ha , aa gye aapko koi dikkat ? Razz : the secret "
(Yes,  I came. Do you have any problem  ? Razz : the secret )

"My name is Raj not Razz " Raj retorted while coming towards Tara with an angry face .

"Ha  toh kya hua sunne me same hi lagta hai hehehe ! "
(Yes , what's the problem Both sound the same )
Tara giggled after saying .

"Jada mat ban , samjhi!" Raj said with irritation visible in voice.
(Don't try to be smart , understand ! )

"I am born smart " Tara said flipping her hair with tight lipped smile.

"Tum aur smart, dimaag hoga tab na " Raj mocked .
(You and smart , only then when you have brain)

" Now shut up both of you ! And Tara let's go inside and meet the children they were missing you" Ravi said coming between both of them.

Tara smiled listening to Ravi and dragged Raj putting her hand on his shoulder.

Ravi chuckled seeing both of them and said "pagal hai dono"
(Both are mad )

Tara met the children and everyone was happy seeing her . "Where is Juli ?" Tara asked from children.

(Juli is a small white cat 😺 whom Tara saved from accident and brought her to orphanage )

"She is sleeping Tara" kritika one of the children replied. "Accha.. ye billi ki bacchi bohot soti hai isko toh Mai batati hu " Tara said moving towards one of the room.

(This cat always sleeps , I will see her )

"Tara you know what's there in today's lunch dessert  ?"  Mehul asked
from Tara . Tara got excited listening the word dessert and asked with excitement " What's there in desert ? Tell me fast " .

"JALEBI !!!" everyone shouted.

"Jabeliiiii...!!! Tara exclaimed.

"JABELI NHI JALEBIIII TARAA.." Everyone said in unison .

" Ha ha wahi wahi " Tara said with ears to ears smile and moved or more likely ran towards the dining area  making everyone laugh on her antics and they also went for lunch .

Everyone ate lunch and enjoyed whole day playing and teasing each other . Tara also played with Juli and bid bye to everyone in evening and went home.

************************************

Next day

Tara was sleeping peacefully on bed with her one leg and one hand hanging from the bed  without caring about the alarm which was ringing from half an hour and duvet and pillows on the floor supporting each other.

Suddenly she remembered today is her interview and woke with the jolt but ended up landing on the floor on her butt.

" Ooo... I am late . I am late " Tara stood up from floor rubbing her but and off the alarm . She took her clothes ran towards the bathroom.
She came after 15 minutes and did her normal makeup routine which only includes her moisturizer and lip balm .

(Tara's outfit.   Ignore the bag )

She tied her hair in pony tail . And ran towards kitchen to eat something but not before bumping on door and knocking her head .

(Kuch bhi ho jaye khana nhi chutna chahiye 🤤)

She ate bread jam and hurried for the office for interview after taking her small bag , file, and scooty key.

************************************

She reached in front of the big building where her interview was .

(GALAXY . Co )

She was looking at the building with an open mouth and said " Aasmaan ke andar tak ghusi hai " . She moved inside and after several security checks she came in front of buildings main big  glass door .

(It's till the sky)

She was busy admiring the luxurious surroundings and  didn't notice when she came in front of the glass door and bumped into it hitting her head .

"Uii Now I have hit my head on the door then everything will go great." She said and giggled at herself.

The receptionist who was there noticed her and chucked seeing her giggling after bumping on the door .

Tara entered inside and went towards the reception and said with a smile
" Hi ! I am Tara Sharma and I am here for an interview"  .

"Hello ! I am Tanvi Jha . Nice to meet you . You are very beautiful and cute " the receptionist said smiling.

Tara giggled  acting shyly and said " you are also  very beautiful yaar and your name is also very nice. "

"Thank you ! BTW you have to go to the 40th floor for the interview" Tanvi said with a smile.

" Ohh ! Chalo phir agar hum select ho gye toh phir humari acchi jamegi haina !" Tara said excitedly while grinning .

(Ohh! If I will get selected then we will make a great pair)

" Yes ! We will enjoy together " Tanvi said giggling. " Ok ok I am going Bye !" Tara said.

"Bye ! All the best and lift is in the left corridor " Tanvi said with a smile showing thumbs up and Tara moved towards the lift .

She reached the 40th floor and saw so many candidates for the interview. Seeing them she got nervous and started walking here and there and said 
" There are too many candidates , mera toh patta hi kat jayega "

Then her no. Came and she went to give the interview. Everyone was impressed by her designs and said
" Your designs are great miss Tara, we are impressed, we will inform you about this " one of the interviewer MISHTI BANSAL said with a smile.

" Thank you ! " Tara said and left the room not before bumping on the door and hitting her head  . Everyone laughed seeing her. When she was going towards the lift a Pune bumped into her and a glass of water fell on her clothes .

"Sorry beta , I am really sorry " the Pune said . " It's ok uncle no problem , Are you ok ? " Tara asked .

" Yes , I am fine. I am sorry " Pune said . " It's ok uncle , waise bhi agar Mai select ho gyi toh Mai bhi ek din aapke upar Pani gira kar badla pura karlungi " Tara said with mischievous grin on her face to which the Pune chuckled and said "sure".

( If I will get selected  then one day I  will also pour water on you to take revenge )

" Where is washroom uncle ? " She asked and Pune told her the direction. She went to the washroom and cleaned her dress and when she was coming from the corridor  she bumped into a pillar . (This is what she thought 😁)

" Ye khamba kaha se aa gya beech me " she said  and looked upwards to only see a handsome man more than 6 feet height and Greek god like body features was standing  with phone touching his ears , directly looking at her .

(From where this pillar came in the middle )

'Hayee kitne lambe hai thodi si height hume bhi de dete toh maja aa jata, par itne bade hai kya kahun sorry bhaiya ! Nhi nhi kitna kharab lag rha hai , uncle jaise lag rhe hai .. ha yhi sahi rahega' Tara thought

( He is so tall , if he will give me some of his height then it will be great , but he is so tall what should I address him , sorry brother ! No no it's not good, he looks like an uncle .. yes it's right )

" Sorry uncle "  she said with a smile 😊. The man's eyes darkened and he asked in a dominating  tone " From which angle do I look like an uncle to you " .

Listening to his voice Tara got scared  and thought ' Kitna khatarnak bolte hai , dar gye yrr ' but maintained her composure and asked with innocent face " Toh kya nhi hai ? Don't tell me aap dada ji hai ? " She asked last line with shocked expression.

( His voice is dangerous)

( So are you not ? Don't tell me you are grandfather  ? )

The man's mouth opened slightly in disbelief but he again clenched his jaws and was about to say something when she again said with a grin " Par aap dada ji nhi lagte , toh hum uncle se kaam chala lenge .. ok bye UNCLEE!! " and scurried away from there  without looking back .

(But you don't look like a grandfather , so we can manage with uncle .. ok bye UNCLEE!!)

**************************************

So how was the chapter guyzzzz?

( BTW some of you must be thinking that Tara was not working before then how she was able to get her own apartment , scooty and all . So this is a secret guys you will get to know about this in future )

Comment your favourite part and if you have suggestions you are free to give them and yeah do vote if you liked the chapter 😘

Byeee........🥰

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

476K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
1.4M 37.6K 41
Archer Martin a notorious Playboy who play around with women heart. A bad boy who allergic to word "marriage"! Ysabella Cullen a beautiful and kind h...
255K 16.1K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
35.7K 941 87
I love this little shit and I plan on making everyone else love him as well AU's headcanons writing dumps one shots story ideas and more!