Mafia's cute Baby Boy

By myrrhchoco

Kim's and Jeon's Both well known in Mafia world Blood thirsty for eachother Can go to any length to bring a... More

Characters
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch7
Ch-8
Ch 9
Ch10
Ch 12
Ch-13
Ch14

Ch 11

317 41 6
By myrrhchoco

Hi

****

Namjoon and Hoseok successfully sneaked out of the college and were having fun playing around in park. 

Currently they were on swings , having competition among themselves so as to who can swing higher.

"Ya seokie sloww downn or else you will fall"

"Nammu don't be scary bby Seokie has never fell down everrrr" Hoseok screamed laughing and giggling . 

After swinging they slided down on  big and small slides , played with Dog , name Ivy who is their best friend.

"Yoo Ivy come get your food from Seokie" hoseok teased dog as he ran with his bone. 

Mr Karen who was owner of dog laughed seeing Little boy play with Ivy, Mr Karen was 84 years old . He was retired military official , all his life he had contributed to military . His wife has passed away and his son was settled in America. 

"Here Grandpaa have this sandwich " Namjoon said forwarding his tiffin which had sandwich .  

"Why didn't little Nammu ate this sandwich hhhuh ?? Isn't it already past your lunch time??" He asked boy 

"Ayoo Grandpa this is Nammu's second tiffin Box , my hyungie made 2 tiffin box for me so Namu becomes strong " 

Mr Karen nodded and took sandwich from tiffin thanking little boy.

"Seokieeeee bby come and have sandwiches Jinnie hyung made it" Namjoon screamed loudly .

"What Jinnie hyung made sandwiches??" Hoseok yelled as he ran followed by Ivy only for Hoseok to stumble on someone more like getting push by someone.

"You fuckin bitch can't you see where are you going??" Boy asked he puffed out smoke..

Hoseok eyes turn teary and his lips wobbled ," Why are you scolding Seokie , it's your fault you rude man " 

Other red jacket boy snickered Sharing glance with cigar guy who laughed and grabbed Hoseok's hair in tight grip making Hoseok cry ," What are you doing leave Seokieeee" 

Hoseok cried , Ivy started woofing and barking at them to let go but other  red jacket boy kicked away dog Harshly making Ivy cry.

"Leave Ivy you stupid man don't hit Ivy " Hoseok cried trying to stop him but got slapped . 

 Ivy tried attacking again but Red jacket guy beat him with stick hard making him bleed. Ivy was old dog and he soon fainted with all beating. 

Hoseok started screaming for Namjoon at top of his lungs.  Cigar guy snickered and said ," No one is coming bby seokie you are here at my mercy " He said as he stared at cigar stick and that at boys beautiful face.

"You badiee let seokie gooo" Hoseok screamed trying to punch him but Cigar guy twisted his hand . Making him cry loudly .

"AHhh leave leave seokieeee's hand it's paininggggg owwwww" 

"ANNOYING BITCH STOP SCREAMING " cigar man said as he threw Hoseok harshly on ground and squatted , he brought his burning cigar close to Hosoek face making him shiver. Hoseok tried going away  but his leg was pulled by Cigar guy. 

Cigar laughed when he saw Hoseok try to hit him or push away his hand .

"Let me punish you bitch so from now on you will always remember how to behave with your elder" Cigar guy said as he grabbed Hoseok's jaw and was about to put cigar stick on him when he felt someone push him away . 

He groaned to see it was Mr Karen and Namjoon .

"Seokieee" Namjoon cried as he pulled his friend into hug who was crying hard.

"Fuckin fantastic , Asher look we have got one oldie and another twink to play with " Cigar guy name Jake said . 

"You asshole how dare you bully someone " Mr Karen scolded and was about to hit him again when his stick was snatched away from him and he was kicked by Asher. 

Asher stared at two boys who were crying and dragged Namjoon away from Hoseok 

"You asshole leave Nammu or you will die for sure"

"Who the fuck will kill me ??" Asher asked as he kicked Namjoon in stomach hard making him roll on ground. 

Hoseok cried at Asher to let go but he was punched by him as well. On other side Mr Karen was getting beaten to pulp by Asher.

"Ah hyung please please save ussssss" Hoseok screamed and Asher snickered as he pulled Hoseok up ," No one can save you from us " He said as he kicked his leg making Hoseok fall on his knees . He was about to hit him again when he screamed .

He saw it was Namjoon who had bite his hand he pushed away Him before landing hard slap on Hoseok making him land on ground . He Stepped forward to hit Namjoon but fell on ground himself. 

"You mother fucker's get ready to die" 

"Yoonie" hoseok mumble weakly before fainting 

Yoongi started beating two motherfucker's and he would have killed them if not for crying Namjoon who asked him to see Hoseok who wasn't waking up.

Taking advantage of distracted Yoongi they pushed him away and ran from there.

Yoongi immediately carried Hoseok in arms and Namjoon was barely holding himself.

Even before he could collapse he felt someone carry him he looked from his blurry eyes to see it was one of guard of Jeon's

"Sir"

" Inform Jungkook and Taehyung I am going hospital and help the old man and his dog . I want those bastard who beat them in 1 fuckin hour Iren.

"Yes sir"

*********

"What do you mean he in hospital you fuckin asshole?? Weren't you supposed to protect him??" Taehyung screamed at Yoongi who was on another end of phone.

"Stop screaming at me you fucker and come to hospital "
Yoongi ended call as he waited for doctor.

He cursed himself for letting them go to park despite knowing how dangerous it could be.

"Yoongi " 

Yoongi heard his name being called and he couldn't even dare look into eyes of Jungkook who trusted his brother with him.

"Jungkook I ~"

"Shut up and where is my brother ??"

Yoongi pointed towards room where they were getting treated. 

******

Taehyung barged inside hospital room to find Hoseok crying in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook was trying to make Hoseok cry but later was frantically crying. 

Taehyung made way to duo and very gently took Hoseok in his arms , Jungkook would have fight him if circumstances have been different but he let him try cause no matter how much he tried calming him down he wasn't .

"Tae Tae~~~" Hoseok cried as he clung to Taehyung tightly who rubbed his back gently letting little boy cry .

"Shh bby it's gonna be okay, isn't Seokie strong bby huh ?? And Tatae saw how seokie punched bad guy . Seokie was so brave " Taehyung mumbled as he kissed his forehead sweetly .

"Seokiee~~Seokie~~was so ~~scared ~~Tae ~~Tae~~they~~they ~~kick~~Ivyy~~nammu and grandpa~~~all~~because ~~of ~~seokieee~~~everyone~~~hurt"

"baby no one is hurt because of you it badie's fault and not your fault and look your Nammu is eating porridge " He said pointing to other room where Jin was feeding Namjoon food . 'They could see it from little round glass that was there on both sides of room.

Hoseok sniffled and looked at other side to see it was true," But what about Ivy and Mr K ??"

"They are fine as well baby " Taehyung mumbled as he wiped away his teary face. Jungkook pushed away Taehyung and gently made Hoseok look into his eyes ," Seokie bby be good for Kookie and eat medicine okay ??"

Hoseok nodded ,"Kookie hug seokieee" He mumble and Jungkook hug his brother lightly . 

He fed him medicine and porridge and made him asleep. Well tried. Hoseok was too scared to sleep alone. 

" how about you held TaeTae hand Seokie baby ?? Tae Tae promises he won't leave until you awake." Taehyung asked and Hoseok nodded as he grabbed Taehyung's hand in his . 

Jungkook was about to say let him hold his hand when nursed ask them to leave .But Taehyung argued saying he was patient husband so she let Taehyung stay and Jungkook was thrown out . 

Jungkook sighted and went to check on Namjoon. 

"Jinie I will sit beside him you go " Jungkook said and Jin wanted to argue but he knew Jungkook needed time with Namjoon. He wasn't fool to not know Jungkook's feeling for his brother. 

***********

Jin put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder squeezing it <" Hey it wasn't your fault "

"It was only If I had stop them before hand from leaving -"

"Yoongi stop blaming yourself I know you had good intention letting them go . And you can't protect anyone "

"But -"

"Shh stop crying " Jin said as he pulled crying male in his embrace. 

********

Taehyung hear Hoseok cry in sleep mumbling to not touch him and he immediately squeezed his hand but it didn't help. 

"Seokie bby it's okay Tae Tae is here you are safe bub" Taehyung said gently as Hoseok turned in his sleep whimpering little because of pain.

Hoseok snuggled his face close to Taehyung's palm

"Seokiee scared..." Hoseok mumbled as tear roll down his eyes.  His grip on Taehyung's hold tighten.

Taehyung blood was boiling , he wanted to blow off that fucker's head right now but he knew Hoseok needed him more than that.

"Seokie bby don't you cry everything gonna be alright , Meanie is there by your side and will protect till he dies" He tried singing song he hear once and heard Hoseok giggled little as he opened his eyes and kissed Taehyung's palm making him blush red.

"You ~~"

"Tae Tae you are singing like you are threatening little seokiee" Hoseok said laughing . 

Taehyung didn't said anything . 

"Meanie uncle "

"HMM"

"Can you sleep with Seokie on bed??"

Taehyung got up immediately as he picked Hoseok in arms gently  making him shriek a little . 

"Shh don't be scare" Taehyung said as he sat on Hoseok's bed with him on his lap side ward.

Hoseok snuggled close to Taehyung putting his head on Taehyung's broad shoulder .

"Tae Tae''"

"What ??"

"Your heat beat is drumming loudly " Hoseok said ,"Are you sick Tae Tae??"

"No "

"Than wh~"

"Sleep "

"But ~"

"Sleep"

"Meanie " Hoseok said hitting him lightly before letting himself fall asleep in his arms. 
Taehyung didn't know why but he kissed crown of Hoseok's head.

Taehyung laid Hoseok comfortably on top of him as he himself went to sleep.

***********

Next Morning Taehyung woke up with tears raining down on his cheeks. 

He immediately got up and asked Hoseok who was crying so hard that he was finding it difficult to breathe.

"Seokie bby~~"

"Don't talk to Seokie you liar ~~'you said ~~Ivy ~~~was fine ~~~But ~~But ~~~~Ivy~~~~~is ~~~~"

He cried strongly and pushed away Taehyung. 

" Seokie bby ~~"

"No ~~it's Seokie's fault because of Seokie~~Ivy ~~~~~died~~~Ivy~~~~~"

Taehyung tried pulling him in hug but was pushed harshly by Hoseok who screamed at him and ran away . Taehyung sighted and followed him only to meet Jungkook who himself was having hard time consoling Namjoon. 

Hoseok ran to Mr Karen room's crying.

"Seokie bub come to grandpa ~~~" He heard Mr karen said in painful voice. 

"Seokie is sorry grandpaaa because of Seokieeee Ivy Ivy ~~~ Seokie is such a bad child ~~~"

"Aigoo my little child ~~~don't be too harsh on yourself ~~it wasn't your fault ~~It was destiny ~~~and my beautiful ~~child ~~never call yourself bad ~~~~you are most beautiful child and best child I have ever met ~~~and don't ~~cry ~~Kid ~~~Ivy~~will ~~be looking at you from heaven ~~he would be sad ~~~"

"Grandpa~~~"Hoseok called crying he was hug by Namjoon who came their as well. 

"My little prince's why ~~are~~you ~~crying??? Don't cry ~~don't make ~~It difficult ~~for grandpa~~to say goodbye ~~~ Nammu~~Seokie~~~are~~grandpa~~best friend aren't they ~~~grandpas little family ~~~grandpa ~~is grateful ~~to have you ~~~in his life~~~You made ~~~grandpa's life so happy ~~~ so joyous~~~so lively and peaceful ~~grandpa would miss playing games with ~~You my ~~child ~~would miss~~chocolates you brought for grandpa ~~~grandpa ~~~just ~~wanna ~~say~~always be happy ~~~my child ~~~and ~~never blame ~~yourself for mistakes that aren't yours ~~grandpa is going now ~~Ivy is waiting~~for Him ~~~~thank you my children ~~goodbye ~~~" 

And just like that Mr Karen took his last breathe and joined Ivy to heaven . Namseok cried hard in each other embrace . 

Ivy woofed jumping around Namseok duo happily as if playing with them while Mr Karen hug them before Mr Karen called for Ivy who woofed again and reached out his paw to Namseok's hand as if wanting to say his good bye. 

"Come Ivy we have to go home" Mr Karen's soul said and Ivy woofed running to his master . And just like that their soul descended to heaven 

Taekook hands were icy cold , they have killed many but not once they had feel such emotion the one they were feeling now. They wanted to reach out and console Namseok but it was like invisible chains were their on there hands. 

Infact everyone who knew this were crying .

Yoongi was crying vigorously when he felt someone's arm wrapped around him. He didn't even look to see who the man was.

***********

I cried while writing this ..it was difficult to write this you know ...I mean animals are beautiful creatures yet we treat them so harshly sometimes.

Treat every animal kindly and with care they couldn't speak nah ..they speak just learn their language and you will see love they have to offer you . 

Mankind is beautiful when used beautifully

Thank you .

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 37.5K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
803K 31.6K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
55.3K 1.7K 40
The dark cloud from Koo's life slowly faded away the moment he realize the heartless person also loved him back. He is ruthless, aggressive. Well, a...