After Death remake | DSaF | A...

By Just_a-rand0m_p3rson

It already passed 5 years since the events of DSaF 3, 5 years since they defeated Dr. Henry Miller and 5 year... More

Chapter 1 - It's time
Chapter 2 - How?
HEY!!!!! A/N
Chapter 3 - It's really you
Chapter 4 - So much time
Chapter 5 - Without a warning
Chapter 6 - New face.... or danger
Chapter 7 - An infallible plan
Chapter 8 - Something odd
Chapter 10 - Discovery
Chapter 11 - I still love you

Chapter 9 - Escape

23 3 17
By Just_a-rand0m_p3rson

⚠️ Warnings⚠️
Swears
Violence
Wounds
Blood? (I don't describe it but I think it's assumed for the wounds)
Discussions

Jack and Dave separate from the kiss slowly. Dave had a wide smile on his face meanwhile Jack was confused.

"That's it Sportsy, what do ya' say?" He was speaking so fast the orange male couldn't process his words, he took a deep breath and tried to assimilate everything the best he could.

"Look Dave... I, I need time for thinking of this, y'know?" The purple man's face wasn't so Happy like before with every word he spoke, it was so soon for telling Jack? Of course it wasn't the most great moment, but he didn't knew if he would be alive later of this. At least a fake 'I love you' would have worked.

"I-" the orange hesitate, he tried to search for some excuse to not feel so uncomfortable and escape this situation. "I believe it's better to focus on what's happening right now, you go with the other and distract him.  I will go for Dee and later you come with us." The orange male said putting the mask on to the purple man.

The other limited to stay quiet, either way, it was more than clear that Jack probably didn't care about him.

The tangerine went to the other place of the pizzeria hiding in the shadows, meanwhile Dave went where 'Legacy' was so he could distract it and get out alive from here.

The bear was trying to search something or someone, he immediately knew it was searching for Dee and if the kid was smart (she is) she would have transform into her child form so she wouldn't catch too much attention and she could hide better.

And maybe with some luck she would recognize he was the one inside the bunny suit.

"Oh c'mon Dee-dee! You don't like being with your big brother? I know we had our differences but it's not for you to ran from me!" He tried to manipulate her, but the marionette wasn't going to let him win so easily. The bear was frustrating and was about to break all the place to find her.

He got near the Prize Corner where she was hiding and the girl covered her mouth trying not to breath strongly. Every step heard more near than the other and it was like reviving the day of her death again and again.

The only difference is that back then, Jack wasn't holding his hand strongly so she knew everything would be alright.

The animatronic got more near, until that New York accent make its present.

"Sportsy! My ol' pal, don't waste your time! They left. " The one in the bunny suit make a dismissive gesture with his hand, the other looked at him skeptical asking "How do you know?"

The other was a bit nervous but remember himself he needed to act natural "I just watched them leave through the door! Y'know? I'm not that quickly as I was before." Exclaimed a bit offended complaining about the situation.

The two Jack's that were in the room were about to self-palm and almost kill him.

The bear had a tic on his left eye "What did you say? Are you stupid! Miller will kill us..." He sighted deeply trying to search an excuse, meanwhile the other hold the girl going out slowly of their hiding spot.

Any mistake could cost them their life.

'Davetrap' watched them leaving and was more nervous, he coughed a bit so the other payed attention to him. "Maybe walkin' would do ya' better, don't cha believe that? Besides, he doesn't need to know! Can we just not say they hit us and destroyed us?"

He even knew that was a stupid idea, but it was worth trying. The bear gave him a slap on the face triggering some springlocks, he closed his eyes trying not to cry. He didn't need to show his weakness. He didn't need to show his weakness. He didn't need to show his weakness. He didn't need to show his weakness. He didn't-

Jack was seeing the scene on the exit door and couldn't resist it anymore.

He said to Dee that she needed to run towards Peter's car (yes, they left with that without his premission) and grabbed a crowbar it was there, he was lefting them hurt him.

The purple man resisted the pain meanwhile his counterpart screamed at him how dumb he was, how he was a poor excuse of a 'human'. How he tried so hard to be something he could never be.

He would keep saying the insults that Dave had always heard since he has memory if it wasn't from a springlock sound that make its present (and it wasn't from his suit)

He opened his eyes and his jaw dropped, the orange male hit with a crowbar the bear triggering the springlocks, making him bleed and with the little voice he had cursed him and fell down surrendering.

Jack took off the purple man's mask carefully, unscrewing the springs the best he could. It hurt a bit but he resisted because it was that or ending with the same fate of the corpse he had in front of his eyes.

A voice got him out of thought "Are you alright?" It was an obvious question, but he had to make sure he didn't receive another damage. The other rodded his eyes "Don't ya' see it's just a lil' scratch? I had suffered worse things." He was about to complete the sentence with a 'like getting burnt alive, twice' or 'performing a surgery on me without knowing me'

But this wasn't the moment.

The orange man decided not to say a thing, maybe because it wasn't a simple scratch and it was a dangerous wound, and continue to take off the suit even if Dave reassured him he could do it alone.

He didn't mind the attention, actually, he liked it, but he felt a bit useless for not being able to even do that.

In the end, they put the other Dave's corpse on the suit and under the table and left running with Dee, surprisingly Henry didn't came to check on his dearest new toys but maybe he deep inside knew they escaped.

They weren't staying to find out, they got on Peter's car and drive towards the Kennedy's residence without saying a word.

...

It has been a week already, yes, a week since his siblings.... And Dave... Left for searching Henry, and they didn't appeared. Peter was starting to become desperate thinking something happened to them.

Besides, if they didn't came back he would lost his car.

Anyways, the restaurant was ready to be show to the public, it was the new and improved "Fearly: Paradise of Pizza" that definitely wasn't a copy of Fazbender's, absolutely it wasn't.

The one choosing the name was Roger and he didn't knew how to feel about it, it's not like anyone had the force to be against it and create a better name, so, they worked with what they could.

It had 3 party rooms, a ball pit, an exclusive stage for the pair "Stella and Starlight" that shared space with the arcade, two offices (one for Steven and one for Peter), bathrooms, the cleaning shed, a kitchen and a giant Prize Corner where the two most 'important' employees worked. Besides a workers room, that could be considered as the new "Saferoom" that this time has cameras.

And if you're asking, yes, Peter's office is the only one who has doors because there wasn't enough money for more... Or that's what Steven wants to believe.

In this big and incredible place full of magic and nothing horrifying the workers are: Matt, Ralph (Matt's twins), Ronaldo, Jimbo and every other Phone Guy. Maybe it could appear an occasional giant scutter with the nowhere man.

There was new animatronics: Stella and Starlight, two wolfs that came from the space to have fun, Fearly, the principal attraction (that keep being a bear), Laqua, a male (or female?) duck very.... hyperactive and Soso, a hare that accompanied Fearly in all his adventures.

Definitely you could notice the difference between Fazbender's and this new and improved franchise that wasn't a copy.

But the point is that most probably they would open soon if it wasn't for the little problem of his siblings.

Peter was about to explote, Harry was trying to tell him everything would be alright and that probably they were trying to solve a problem but the one on the blue shirt deep down didn't believe that.

After all Harry didn't knew about the plan™

"IF THEY DON'T APPEAR ON THAT DOOR THIS INSTANT I SWEAR I WILL-" He couldn't finish his sentence because, with luck for the three characters, they appeared tiredly. Everyone was surprised seeing the purple man and the girl with bandages and Jack with scratches.

The other phone guys were about to ask what happened but Steven decided to go with them to Peter's office reassuring the others everything was ok, which was odd especially coming from Steven.

When the protagonist were alone, they decided to talk, not before closing the doors.

"Alright, SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN ME WHY THE TWO OF YOU ARE HURT?" Peter hysterically asked referring to his siblings which make a offended Dave answer "Thanks for worryin' about me phoney" with crossed arms.

The phone tried to calm down when Jack sighted "It's a large story, but, we could find Henry, and that's good! Besides, we didn't hurt so much, maybe some scratches but nothing that some rest can't fix" The orange said dismissing the reaction of his older brother.

"You're fu- fu- fu-... Are you kidding me?" Peter said without believing what he heard "You're very hurt! Maybe you have only scratches. But Dee has a bandage on the arm! Heck! Have you seen Dave's face?" The purple saw him with a look of hate.

"Oh! Now ya' remember me? Don't fuck with me!" The purple one complained, he didn't worry for Jim and just pay attention to him for blame the orange. The mentioned He clenched his fists with strength. "At least we did something! Where were you? Making business with friends? Oh please!"

Jack chuckle. Nobody except the two brothers dare to talk, after all, this wasn't their battle. "We're at least progressing searching for Henry, besides, we aren't dead! I take good care of Dee, something you couldn't do all these years I have met you."

This was the straw that broke the camel's back for Peter

"Are you seriously going to say that? None of this would have happened if you payed attention to her on the party! You couldn't do it then and couldn't do it now. She has an bandage arm Jack! AN ARM! And she had to confront her murderer just for your irresponsibility. The idea was that the two stayed home so nothing of this would happen, I let you go because I trust you could take care of her" he paused a second trying to find words. "But I see that you can't even do that"

The orange saw him unbelievable"I'm a bad brother? HA! Don't make me laugh. I WAS ONLY A YOUNG MAN WHEN YOU LEFT ME TO TAKE CARE OF HER, JACKASS! I was only 22 years old when you left us, damn it, maybe even less. And you were never with her on the party, you were never with her in any part of her life, I was always the one who went to the school reunions, the one who made her something to eat, the one who left her on the school. Were you in something on that Peter?"

Jack was mad, you could see it on his face and he wasn't stopping "I didn't have to care about all of those things! But of course, left it to Jack, he is strong and can receive any hits and wounds like a boxing bag. Nobody thought of me! Right? Shit, the only one who got me out of that hell was Dee, because if it was for you. You wouldn't even have the initiative to get me out of there."  He sighted, Peter was about to talk but he cut him off.

"5 years, 5 years or maybe more in that jail. Just for wanting to save all of you, to save you. Did you know how painful was to be there? What it's like not remembering an ass?  Ah! But it's so easy to throw the fault at me for the wounds, it's so easy to make me guilty of everything. Fucking damn it! You know what? Fuck off" Peter slammed his fist against the table.

"Jack, I know it. I know how it feels to not remembering something important, that you feel is there. But you don't even know what the hell is, how it feels to be desolate, how it feels like your life doesn't have a matter, I know how it's wake up every morning and asking how it would be if you changed a simple action, or what it's the point of all of this. Heck! I'm a phone guy! How not to know it better than anyone, you know I didn't even remember you before."

The tension could be cut off with a knife, the orange male was surprised, he forgot that he helped him remember some things on the Bakersfield location, but not for that he would agree with him. Peter, om the other hand, if he had eyes he would be crying and he voice broke.

"I just want to protect you, protect you from what happened. But id you don't let me do it, I can't do anything, I trusted you for one time and this happens, and I believe is better if Dee or you don't form part of this mission anymore"

With this Peter got out and everyone went silent, Steven also went out trying to evade the conflict that just happened and Dee with the excuse that she was going to calm down Peter. The only ones left there were Jack and Dave.

"You can go if you want to" the orange muttered frustrated, but instead of having the answer he expected he found himself in two well-known arms embracing him. "Mmm.... For now I don't want to" He said jokingly trying to make him smile a bit.

The other also hugged him, it was strange of him to do it but he needed it.

"And if he is right? If it's all my fault? I mean, it's my fault but, what if I was more careful?". Jack was holding back tears. "I didn't took care of her pretty well." The oldest frowned "Are ya' seriously goin' to believe Phoney? Sportsy, he also didn't pay attention, and being honest. The fault is of the two."

The other smiled a bit and hummed, agreeing with the point of the purple man. The other seeing that he pleased the orange decided to separate but certain hands didn't let him.

"Just stay a little like this" The purple man was surprised, it wasn't normal on Jack this but he could get used to it, he keep hugging him and smirked.

Later of a couple of minutes the two separate but Dave couldn't help but speak about what happened on the restaurant. He sighted "Now that we're alone... Can we talk about the restaurant thingy?..."

Jack's eyes widened as two plates, he had to speak about it now? He wasn't even sure of what he felt. He looked at Dave who was nervous for what he had to say "Ya' don't have to accept if ya' don't want to Sports..." The purple one said disappointed. "It was just an impulse for the pressure. Y'know how am I bein' in danger!"

He chuckle nervously, but the two knew the last thing was a lie.

"Are you sure? That seemed more than an impulse" The orange man didn't had to ask it but he wanted to make time, he crossed his arms. The other just sighted and shaked his head.

"Look Dave I ..." He saw how the purple man was hoping for a yes, but he had to turn around to not feel the pressure of his look. "I ..." He prolonged his answer.

"I love you"

The two were surprised by hearing that, Jack asked himself why he say it and Dave was confused, he was almost sure he would get rejected. Jack really loves him? The orange thought about it, which he didn't very often.

Yes, he looked cute (even with his... Defects if you could call it that)

Yes, he liked a bit he pay attention to him.

Yes, he was attracted by his personality, that's why he was with him from the start.

Yes, since what they did in Vegas he wanted to grab him and kiss him again blaming it on the alcohol.

And yes, he couldn't stop thinking on him.

This hit Jack like a bucket of cold water, he really loved Dave and didn't wanted to accept it. His gaze softened and the older's smile couldn't be more wide.

"I love you too, Old Sport" The two smiled. "I think that was clear with what you did back there" The orange said sarcastically like always, his counterpart laughed more.

"And... Now... What are we?" The purple man hugged his counterpart by the neck and the other grabbed his waist, the two started to rock back and forth. "I don't know, what do you think we are?"

The orange's question got in his mind , what he thinks they're? The two looked at each other waiting for an answer. The purple man was the first to spoke. "I believe... I believe we're a couple?" He said not so convinced. None of them wanted a 'compromise' like that, or at least weren't ready.

"Mmm... It's better to left that for the future " He didn't wanted to worry about that now. "But for now I just want to be with you" The other smiled and kissed his forehead which made Jack smirk.

He didn't wanted to know anything of anybody, he just wanted to relax.

In the other part of the pizzeria a red phone was angrily taking it all out in party room 1, nobody got there anyways because everyone knew party room 2 was the best one.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I trust in him and he screams at me. He couldn't even do something right, I'm so stupid" He said more to himself than the marionette girl and the orange phone guy that were in there.

"Hey Pete- don't - don't you think you were a bit rough there?" Roger asked shyly which received a 'look' of anger from Peter's part, which make him shut up instantly.

But that didn't stopped the marionette from talking.

"I'm with Roger, I know we hurt a little, but it wasn't for you to make it like it's a big deal" The red haired girl spoke calmly which swing her legs sitting on the table. His big brother couldn't believe what he was hearing "It was for your own good, don't you see what happened? If that's what happened when you went there I can't imagine when you fight against Henry"

'with some luck that wouldn't happen' he thought, since he prohibited them from keeping this up "Peter!" Exclaimed the girl, the phone didn't reacted until he saw Roger.

He didn't knew Henry was still alive.

"What?" Was the only thing Roger could say "Henry... No..." He said nervous. Peter sighted "Roger, please don't say anything to anyone alright? Is just.... We are going to stop him, don't worry about that."

The phone in the suit wasn't sure about it but nodded anyway, he waved his goodbye and went outside because he needed to process this.

"Great Peter! You see that Jack isn't the only one who ruins everything?" Dee said in a sarcastic way and Peter for some seconds wished to have eyes so he could have rodded them "Yes I understood" he crossed his arms annoyed. The kid sighted.

"You should give us another opportunity, y'know? This is just a try and fail thing, besides, we know how to take care of ourselves." The one in the pink dress said getting down of the table and going out, Peter wanted to complain but she was already gone.

He was lost, what should he do? He needed to explain to Roger everything later, and he feared he would tell the others besides, should he give another opportunity to Jack? He could lost them and he wouldn't forgive himself if that happened.

He couldn't forgive himself for the past, how he could forgive himself for that.

He sighted again and shake his phone head, he decided to get ready for the news, since in some hours they would interview him for the inauguration of the pizzeria.

...

The magenta had tics anywhere and wanted to kill the two animatronics he has before, for his luck, they were still useful for him.

You see, the doctor found them unconscious and if he could inject the liquid he had for making some functions "better", he was mad the three rats escaped.

Especially the orange one, he didn't stand it.

He sighted asking himself if having the two animate was useful or if he should do all of it himself, after all, nothing compares to the efficiency of yourself.

Sadly he realized that everyone would recognize him and that was the less he wanted these moments, so he needed to make a plan for obtaining a power source, and he needed to have a plan B if he couldn't capture that flea dog.

He thought, maybe a better electricity would work for some seconds of his plan, obviously it was unstable but it would at least work for get him through it.

He looked smiling the window covered in wood, when a newspaper brought by the wind distracted him... 'Fazbender's open its doors again.' He was surprised by the title and decided to read more.

'This is not a Fazbender's. It's Fearly: Paradise of Pizza. A new entertainment for families and- JACK LET GO OF THAT DOG!' He read widening his smile more and more, he knew where this was going and he liked it.

This would be interesting, but he needed to wait for those creatures to wake up of their dreams... And maybe try something more... Extreme... As a punishment for failing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 202 18
Please ignore how old the writing currently is, this is a fan fiction I made in my younger childhood. If you want to keep up to date with my works fo...
681K 21.6K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
468 23 9
After shutting down the Bakersville location and ending (or so thought) the Freddy's chain, Jack finally reunited with his older brother, Peter and h...
1K 32 11
On a sunny day in the establishment of Freddy Fazbender's new location, there were two accidentally sent phone guys instead of one. Those two being t...