Hero in Magic World

By UnZero123

A Hero who sacrifice everything to give people a hope and a noble girl who life was zero. This is a story ab... More

Ch-1 The Familar of Zero
Bio Izuku
Ch-2 A Hero Familiar
Izuku Harem Girl
Ch-3 Magic Sword
Ch-4 Hero Need
Ch-5 Tristain's Princess
Ch-6 A Thief Identity
Ch-8 Tabitha Secrets & Spirit Medal

Ch-7 Louise Part-time Job

389 26 12
By UnZero123

At Castle

Inside a Throne room, Izuku,Louise bow infront of Henrietta. Henrietta get up and walk close to them.

Henri: "Congratulations, Louise Francoise."

Louise: "I really am unworthy of such an honorary title as Chevalier."

Henri: "You all achieved something that deserve that title. Capturing the thief that had the entire Palace up in arms." look Izuku "I thank you as well trustworthy familiar." 

Izuku: "There is no need to thank me, I only did what I was told to do nothing much."

Herni giggle: "Still you have my thanks and I trusted you'll continue to take good care of my childhood friends." raise her hand.

Louise: "You should not Princess!" stand between herni and Izuku "To offer your hand to such a familiar."

Herni: "To protect you is equal to swearing loyalty to me. There must be something in return for such a oath of loyalty." Louise understand and move away.

Izuku: "I can't believe I'm doing this." grab Herni hand and kiss it. "Of course, it's my duty to protect her no matter what situation she may be in."

Herni: "Thank you and I also have a request of you two, if you don't mind taking it."

Izuku/Louise: "Request?"

It begins with the first kiss
The story of us two

Screen show as Izuku and Louise kiss in lake. The screen turn white to Louise in bed wake up and remember her dream.

Casting a spell on this fate
You suddenly appeared

Screen show on Izuku who sleep on chair until a shadow cover him and look up see Louise with......WHIP! Screen turn into shot by Izuku running follow by Louise.

There are two moons in the endless sky
It's an impossible thing, isn't it?

Louise appear on screen with her explosive in class room behind her. Louise on bench ketting a clothes. Screen show on cliff. Louise on horse looking at the sunset.

For the first time! These feelings
This place is starting to feel awfully pleasant

Izuku appear on screen with his old city behind him, a old city turn into louise room with books izuku looking at. Screen turn into Izuku washing Louise clothes and at Night G-Deku looking down at the kingdom.

Even if you trip and become depressed

I will always hold you tight with a squeeze

Same scene from video

The Story where we met that day stays hot with a sweet kiss

Fouquet appear on screen with golem rise from ground.

See, you can cast magic and the wishes will surely ckme true.

Izuku on screen power up with one for all and hold a Derflinger who shine in color. Louise behind him chat a magic and screen turn into white. On grass Plain Izuku and Monster from MHA Head bud each other.

A history of the couple' romance that starts from the first kiss

G-Deku in mha ruin city looking at the building with rain pour on him until it change into the familiar world of zero.

You, the one who cats magic on this destiny, suddenly appeared.

G-Deku turn around to look at the Tristain academy. At gate students, teacher and Friends looking at with him smile or wave hands. G-Deku hand hold by someone and he look beside ot see Louise beside her with a smile. Izuku smile at her then both run to academy with title appear.

In Herni Room

Izuku/Louise: "Spy on Noble."

Herni: "Yes, there are some noble who using their statues against the peasants and I would like you two to check it out if the rumor are true or not."

Before Izuku could ask a question, Louise accept fast.

Louise: "I graciously accept the request Princess."

Herni smile: "I'm happy, Good luck Louise and Izuku."

Louise: "Hai." Izuku sigh 

At Town 

Owner: "Thank you!" said to Louise who come out from clothes shop with Izuku beside her.

Louise clothes were black skirt outfit with Black Hat and neckless.

Louise: "So dull."

Izuku: "Really, But I thinks you look beautiful in that dress."

Louise: "S-Shut up." walk away with blush 

Izuku sigh, Derf pop out from sheath.

Derf: "Such a troublesome master you have there."

Izuku: "Yea." scratch his head "If only she wasn't resemble Kacchan too much." follow Louise

Derf: "Also, did you notice the Herni request."

Izuku: "Yea."

Flashback to Herni room

Herni: "This is a warrant issued by the Palace." give a scroll to Louise who take it.

Louise: "Thank you but Princess are you really sure, that Noble are doing such things?"

Herni: "I only hear Rumor about it and when I asked people in those area, all of them claimed that such a thing would never happen or nobles were good role models for the peasants."

Izuku: "Of course, people would said that."

Herni: "However, after the incident happen with count mott. I cannot discount them as a simple rumors anymore." fist up "Therefore, I would like you to investigate the going-on in the village in secret, it will be a difficulty job and you may or not even encounter with Unknown person too."

Louise: "You mean, a person that attack the Noble."

Herni nod: "Yes, but I don't thinks it will hurt you Louise.....that for sure." look at izuku, who eyes wide surprise.

Flashback End

Izuku sigh: "Is Highness know who am I or she doesn't know."

Derf: "Let's wait and find out ,For now you should look ahead."

Izuku look ahead see Louise about to buy a...........HORSE!

Izuku: "YA, LOUISE!" run toward and stop her buying a horse.........

After a moment

Louise: "Why is horse and Inn are so expensive."

Izuku: "Well....you choosing the ones that noble stay in and we're supposed to act like peasants so you choosing places like that isn't really helping." said with sweat drop "I suggest we find a cheap inn..."cut off by Louise.

Louise: "No! I won't sleep in some cheap inn."

Izuku: "But..."cut off again by Louise

Louise: "Shut it! I'll just figure something out on my own and don't follow me." keep walking away leaving Izuku all alone on street.

Izuku deep sigh: "Great job, Izuku now she is mad."

Derf: "Well, it could be worse but hey it's this a chance to look for info in town."

Izuku nod: "You right, Let's go partner." walk around in town and alleyway to look for clue and info.

Timeskip by evening

Izuku encounter some thief in alleyway while didn't find any evidence on Noble doing something bad yet. So for now, he give up search on noble and look for Louise.

Izuku look around for Louise until he meet her in town square sitting near water foundation.

Izuku: "There you are."

Louise look behind and see Izuku: "Hm? Oh hello Izuku, where have you been?"

Izuku: "Just wondering around.....can't do much since you took off with all the money."

Louise: "Oh....well, I don't have the money anymore." Izuku title his head "I spend it all in casino."

Izuku stare at her silent, so does Louise.

Louise: "Izuku?"

Izuku: "WHY DID YOU SPEND ALL OUR MONEY IN CASINO!" yell at her.

Louise: "But they said I'd end up with more for sure." look away with blush.

Izuku: "That's how they trick you! So they can get rich!"

Louise: "Oh..."

Izuku sigh: "How are we supposed to find a place to rest now? I mean I can easily sleep in alleys and rooftops but I don't think you're up for that?"

Louise yell: "OF COURSE, NOT! what kind of animal do you think I am?"

Izuku though: "If you were a blond a Pomeranian." look up to sky "Still, we need to come up with how to get money and we can't ask money from princess."

Louise: "That's right." said with arm cross

Izuku sigh more: "I'm hungry."

???: "Tres bien!"

Izuku and Louise look at the sound and see a person that look like this...

???: "Such a Beautiful face!" said while swing his hips "From the look of it, you seem to be in some sort of trouble. Bonjour! Bon!"

Izuku/Louise: "Who is that?"

???: "As you can obviously see, I am nobody suspicious person at all."

Izuku/Louise: "No,No,No better to say you are, from the look of it."  though with sweat drop.

Scarron: "I am Scarron. I run a tavern just up ahead!" said while move toward Izuku face who hands up defend.

Izuku: "A tavern?" though "So close."

Scarron: "Yes! A tavern." move back away "Would you like me to furnish you two with one of our rooms?

Izuku: "Really?!" said with surprise.

Louise: "Izuku!"

Scarron: "H-o-w-e-v-e-r, on one condition." said while point to Louise who look confuse.

In Tavern

A pretty girls all line up infront of Scarron.

Scarron: "Understood, my fairies?"

Girls: "Yes, Manager Scarron!" said in unison.

Scarron: "Not like that! When we're in the shoppe, I've told you to call me 'Ma Mademoiselle!"

Girls: "Yes, Ma Mademoiselle!"

Scarron: "Hmmm, Tres bien! Such ecstasy!"  clap his hands "Now, good news to all fairies! We have someone new joining us here at the Enchanting Fairy Tavern today! Louise, come on in!" called out to Louise who come out with...

Scarron: "Louise is a poor little girl who ran away with her older brother right before her father sold her off to pay for his gambling debt!"

Girl 1: "Oh my."

Girl 2: "Poor thing!"

Louise: "I-I'm Louise." said with eyes twitch and nervous "N-Nice to meet you."

Scarron: "Now, applause!" clap for her along with other girls.

In kitchen

Izuku sweat drop: "I can feel her anger from here." though while cleaning dish

???: "I must say your sister is quite adorable."

Izuku: "Oh thank you." answer with smile.

???: "Heh." look at Izuku with smirk.

Izuku: "Wh-What?"

Jessica: "Nothing, I'm Jessica. You are...?"

Izuku: "I'm Izuku."

Jessica: "Izuku?" look at him "That's an unusual name."

Izuku laugh nervous: "I've been told."

Jessica: "Nice to meet you Izuku. Ask me if you have anything you want to know about this place."

Izuku: "Got it."

Both Jessica and Izuku started to talk not knowing Louise behind them looking at them.

Louise: "Th-That stupid Fox, trying to woo on another girl." mutter with a little jealous.

Scarron: "Now everyone.." Louse and other girls look at him "Now that I've introduced our new girl, I'm pleased to announce that this week is the long-awaited tip race!"

Girls cheer in happy while Louise mutter

Louise: "Tip Race?" mutter in confuse.

Scarron: "The fairy who earns the biggest tip total gets a special bonus and..." pull the rope down and behind him was a busiter dress, a dress was like others girls wear but it was black and pink add on column. "Ta-dah!"

Scarron: "You will have the right for one day to wear the family heirloom that is our namesake, the Enchanting Fairy Bustier!"

Girls: "So Wonderful, Ma Mademoiselle!" said with happy.

Scarron: "Tres bian~.....this bustier is enchanted with magic that charms people, so the day you wear this you can earn without limit!"

Louise: "E-Earning without limits?!" mutter in surprise 

Scarron: "The girls who won the race last year earned so much, she went back to her hometown. So all of you, do your best, in hopes of being able to wear this busiter!"

Girls yell: "Yes, Sir!"

Scarron: "You two, new Girl!" yell to Louise

Louise: "S-Sure." though with grin "T-This is my chance!" 

After a customer come in, girls take order and talk with customer. Everything going smoothly until.....

Louise place a wine bottle to customer: "I've brought you what you ordered." said with nervous and holding back her tavern. 

Man: "What are you doing, Girl?" Louise title her confuse "Hurry and pour it." said while lift up a glass 

Louise though: "S-Serving a peasant.....Me, a noble?"

Man: "What are you doing? Hurry up with it."

Louise mutter: "This is a mission, This is a mission." look to customer with nervous smile "Th-Then, I would like to serve you now...." pick up the bottle and pour into customer glass but she filled it too much and it pour out from glass.

Man: "Wh-What are you doing?" yell at Louise

Louise: "I'm sorry..." said with guilt

Man: "You're a cutie~" look at Louise breast "It's a shame that you don't got much boobs." Louise tick mark appear on her head "Then, to make up for it, I want you to serve me mouth-to-mouth~" said with eyes close but got splash by a wine from Louise who take a customer glass.

Man: "What was that for brat?" yell at her but cut off by Louise put a feet on table. Man look up t her.

Louise: "Y-You filthy scum!" said while point her finger at her "How dare you do this to a Duke's...." 

Man look at her confuse until he feel a arm wrap around his neck and feel a very strong muscle.

Scarron: "Oh, I'm terribly sorry." said to Man "She's a new girl, so she's not used to this yet." look to Louise "Louise-chan, bring a new washcloth."

Louise: "O-Okay." snap out from her tavern and run back counter.

Scarron: "In her place, I'll provide you with very special service!" said to man who look eyes wide and scream for help from scarron deep passionate kissss

In Kitchen

Izuku look nervous what happen until....

Jessica: "Izuku, another 10 order for Fries Potato Chip."

Izuku: "Got it!" start to make more 10 Fries Potato Chip while though "How did I come to this?"

FlashBack to Before Tavern Open

While Scarron announcing a tip money.

Izuku and Jessica talking everything until..

Jessica: "Hey Izuku, do you by any chance know how to cook?"

Izuku: "No, but I do know how to make some desert."

Jessica: "Really, what kind?"

Izuku: "Well....."

After Izuku made some desert like French fries potato, Sandwich and cake. Jessica, Scarron, Louise and all Girls like his desert and make him a new king desert. Also, got score from Louise for keeping a secret like this.

FlashBack End

Izuku sigh and keep walking until a time from them to close.

Attic at Night

Izuku: "Please try to clam down Louise." 

Louise: "H-How am I supposed to clam down!? I-I've stopped so low that I was serving a commoner! A-A peasant! A noble is serving a peasant is unheard of."

Izuku: "I know but please try to bear it. Plus look at the bright side, We have a place to eat, sleep earn money and if what I've heard is correct noble also eat here so we can use this to our advantage."

Louise: "To sleep? You mean this closet looking room?" said while look to room.

Izuku sweats drop: "Just Please try your best to sleep." said while finish cleaning most of the room.

Louise: "How are you adapting here so easily anyways?"

Izuku: "Well....as a hero I was train to adapt to my surroundings no matter what it may be."

Louise: "Oh...."

Izuku: "Plus, this is much better than my old days back in my world." said while making a bed.

Louise: "What do you mean?" asked in confuse.

Izuku stop and shake head: "I-Is nothing, now let's get some sleep or..." look at Louise with smirk "would you like me listen how your cute dress again, little Louise~"

Louise blush red and yell: "N-NEVER!" look away and lay down on bed with blanket "GOOD NIGHT!"

Izuku chuckle: "Good night Louise." lay down on bed and sleep.

When Izuku fall asleep, Louise enter into Izuku sheet while cuddle and fall asleep in his arm.

Next Day

As always Louise make a lot of trouble more than before until she was request by scarron to look others girls work while place near a counter.

With Izuku who preparing more dishes for customer.

Izuku: "I didn't think so many customer would request my dishes." said with sweat drop of 50 orders he made others day.

Jessica: "What would not they be after all the taste was so good~" said while imagination a new desert Izuku making.

Izuku laugh nervous and place the food on plate and give it to one of the fairy who wink at him and walk away.

Izuku chuckle and stretch his arm: "Well.... that should be all for now."

Jessica: "Yeah, I think so... can you help me with the dishes Izuku?"

Izuku: "Hai." walk to her.

Jessica: "Hai?" asked in confuse

Izuku started drying dish: "Oh, it's a way of agreeing from the town that me and Louise are form."

Jessica: "I see....Hai.....Is a nice ring to it. I hope you don't mind but I think I'll start using it."

Izuku: "No, I don't mind, If you want to use it you may."

Jessica: "Great! Oh, you want to hear something surprising?" look at Izuku and asked

Izuku: "Sure?" look at her

Jessica: "I'm the daughter of Scarron." said with smile

Izuku: "REALLY!" said with a big surprise.

Jessica giggle: "Yup and I'm also in charge of tavern."

Izuku: "Wow! That's quite the big responsibility." said with amaze.

Jessica: "It is but it's nothing I can handle."

Izuku: "I see...ack.." hit by a bottle to his head and bounce off the sink and knocked out.

Jessica: "Huh?! Izuku."

Louise: "Tch" look away with very Jealous "That's what you get for looking at her chest you prevent Fox!"

Arrow point to Izuku who knocked and floor and said 'Looking at the dishes.'

In Room on Bed

Izuku wake up and sit down in position but feel his head in pain.

Izuku: "Ugh." though "Why is my danger always not working around Louise."

Jessica: "Are you all right." Izuku look up see Jessica infront of her sitting on bed "You passed out when a flying bottle of wine hit your head, I mean no one ever near a counter so I wonder who threw it~" look at Izuku with smirk.

Izuku laugh nervous: "W-Who knows?" though "Most likely Louise that for sure or my danger sense would active."

Jessica: "Say...is Louise really your younger sister?"

Izuku froze: "O-Of course, what with the sudden question?"

Jessica: "Are you sure~" said with smug "She has a unusual amount of pride in her and she even don't know how to carry a plate when she work her first time."

Izuku start to sweat: "W-Wow, she got a very scary analyze skill." sallow a saliva "O-Of course, she didn't know how to work because she was born late."

Jessica: "Hmm, that's true. Guess, she really not a noble."

Izuku: "Of course, why would a noble work with peasants." said while laugh nervous.

Jessica giggle: "I knew it." Izuku look at her confuse "She is a noble."

Izuku: "EH!" look surprise

Jessica: "I can tell you know, even your fake lie about the when she born late."

Izuku: "SHIT! If Louise found out about this she is going to kill me."

Jessica: "So does that make you her servant right."

Izuku: "W-Well close enough...I'm her familiar, she summoned me from another world." said without thinking and close his mouth "Me and my big mouth."

Jessica: "Huh! Really!" surprise "What was your world like!? What were you before Louise summoned you!" get close to Izuku who getting blush of how close she is now "Please tell me I love stories like these!"

Izuku: "U-Uh..."

Jessica: "I promise not to say anything."

Izuku: "You may say that but..." cut off by Jessica

Jessica: "And in return~" grab Izuku hand and places it on her chest "I'll teach you other things~"

Izuku: "I-I-um..um.."

Jessica: "Contain yourself Jessica! Not yet! just do this to try and convince him telling you a stories. But......" see Izuku helpless cute face "He looks so helpless~" got a idea "I guess... a little won't hurt." move her hand to Izuku shirt and grab it.

Izuku: "E-Eh." look at Jessica, who pull him into a kiss "Hm!" Jessica start to kiss Izuku "Doesn't Louise come here at time like these? WHERE IS SHE?!"

With Louise

Louise kind of give in and starts serving the customer to a certain extent receiving some money.

Louise: "Just have to deal with this.....don't burst.....You can release it on Izuku later." though with a eyes twtich

With Izuku and Jessica

Jessica break a kiss with Izuku leaving a saliva and both were slightly painting. Izuku look Jessica who

Jessica: "I-I can't hold back anymore~" throw herself to Izuku and they both a have a night sweet passion.

Next Day at Attic

Louise: "I....Don't....know....how...much...I.....can....take....it." said with stutter.

Izuku: "You don't know how many time I said that." sigh "Tomorrow is the last day of tip of contest right?" asked by changing Louise mind

Louise snap out and answer Izuku: "Yes, I'm trying to get many tip I can nonstop, so I can won that prize." said with determinted

Izuku nod: "Hmm, that's the spirit."

Louise: "But have you heard like small banging happening upstairs?"

Izuku froze and shake head: "N-No, I was still out cold."

Louise: "I see...then the girl must've been doing something upstairs."

Izuku: "Well.....good night Louise." go to sleep on floor

Louise: "Night Izuku." go to sleep on bed.

When Louise asleep, Izuku try to sleep but what happen that other  day make him not sleeping.

Izuku: "FUCK! To think I just release myself like that on her but...." remember Jessica satisficed face and how cute she was when Izuku see her face close "She look cute."  shake head "No, No, I have to be cool and collect not to be like Prevent Mineta."

Izuku though were cut off by a sound come from outside from a Tavern. Izuku get up and peek outside from window to alley and see some thief were talking and looking at this place.

Izuku smirk: "Ohh, look like I have something to play with tonight~" whisper and walk out the attic and tavern quietly. When Izuku reach outside of tavern, he wrap himself with scarf to cover his face, hair and leave only his eyes.

Izuku active one for all and jump onto roof and run toward alley way rooftop.

In Alley way near Tavern

Thief leader: "Alright boy, this is where the jackpot resides." point to tavern

Thief 2: "It would have been better when the girls are here."

Thief 3: "We could have some fun~"

Thief leader: "Oh, Shut it, we first take the money this place has earned which should be a fortune. Then later on we'll come back and take the girls alright?"

Thief 3: "But wouldn't they have this place secured by then?"

Thief leader: "Then, we should just take the girls that currently residing there and....." stop by see a smoke suddenly appear around them "Hey, when was it foggy?"

Thief 2: "I don't know...is just suddenly appear now."

Thief Leader: "Whatever, Come on let's stop wasting time and...." cut off by something grab behind him and pull toward into smoke "GAAAAAAaaaaaah....."

Thief 3: "W-What was that?" asked in afriad.

Thief 2: "I-I didn't know but I'm not waiting to figure it out!" about run back but stop by a air bullet that direct hit to his face and fall back down

Thief 3 use wind magic to blow away the smoke and look around see no one.

Thief 3: "W-What the hell is going on?"

Thief 2: "I-I don't know but we need to get out of here." two thief start to run but stop by Izuku land infront of them and run toward the thief with kick thief two into belly and punch thief 3 into face knocking them out.

Izuku: "Phew, now that's the stretch." grab two thief with black whip and lift both of them and tie with leader thief. Izuku power up one for all and jump to sky and fly toward the guard and place infront of them and fly back to tavern.

Izuku mutter: "I should look around more clue about noble here before going back to tavern."

Like Izuku said, he look around more clue in town about a noble but he didn't find anything expect for a few thug, thief and Prevent. At Sunrise Izuku come back to tavern and about to enter his room.

Jessica: "Now, where have you been?" asked by appear beside from hallway and lean against the wall while ask.

Izuku jump surprise and see Jessica: "O-Oh! Hey Jessica." answer nervous laugh "W-Why are you awake so early?"

Jessica: "Oh~ I was just about to enter your room and give you a surprise morning but it seem you were the one who surprise me more." said while walk close to Izuku, who laugh nervous and blush "So, care to tell me why you awake so early?"

Izuku sigh: "I was scouting the area to make sure this place was safe for Louise and everyone here, even you my Love~" wink at her

Jessica blush but smirk: "Oh, I see, thank you darling do you want some reward~" pull Izuku close to her face making Izuku blush mess.

Jessica giggle: "But before the reward......" Izuku look at her who have stare in her eyes "I'm still waiting on those stories and if you dare try to escape you will regret it Darling~" look at Izuku with sweet but very scary smile.

Izuku start sweating: "I-I see.....how about now since we both awake!"

Jessica: "Hm....Yes that sound great!" pull toward her room.

After that Izuku tell much about his school life in U.A, but not about his quirk, war or how he get his Geats.

At Evening

Everything is going normal expect today someone come to tavern

???: "Ahem." everyone in tavern look at him

Scarron: "My, My, if it isn't Lord Chelenne." said while walk toward him

Scarron: "It is nice of you to come all the way out here."

Chelenne: "It look like you have been quite prosperous."

Scarron: "Oh no, today is just coincidence. Usually, we're so empty, you'd be able to hear a cuckoo cry."

Chelenne: "Enough with a excuses! I have come here today as a customer."

Scarron: "Unfortunately, all the seats are taken right now."

Chelenne: "It doesn't seem that way to me." look at customer and snap his finger. Chelenne guard pull out there wand and threat to customer who get up and leave.

After customer gone, chelenne and his guard sit down.

Chelenne: "I guess you were right when you said the place was really empty!" said while laugh himself and see no girls come to him or guard expect scarron "Come on, is there no one to serve the Royal Queen's levy collector?!"

From Kitchen

Izuku: "Who's that?"

Jessica: "That's Chelenne, the guy in charge of collecting the levy around here, if we stand up against him he puts a huge levy on us, so no one running a business can stand up against him."

Izuku: "Oh~" though "To thinks we found him this fast."

Jessica: "He fondles as much as he wants, but doesn't pay any tips at all."

Izuku tick mark appear on head: "Another Prevent?!" glare at Chelenne until snap out by Jessica.

Jessica: "W-What is louise doing?"

Izuku: "T-That Idiot!"

With Louise

Louise put down a wine infront of Chelenne: "You are a charming man, sir." 

Chelenne look at her boobs with drool but he stop by see...

Chelenne sigh: "Does this place employ men now?"

Louise: "M-Men?" said with little anger and eye twitch

Chelenne laugh: "Upon a closer look, it's just a girl with really small breasts. They're so flat that I though you were a man! Now, let me take a closer look at exactly how small they are!" his hand move toward Louise like a pervent.

Louise smile innocent: "DON'T MESS WITH ME!" kick Chelenne into the face.

Fairy Girls and Scarron yell in scream. Jessica also surprise and look Izuku who was already gone behind her.

Chelenne: "Wh-What? Damn you!"

Guard 1: "Such Insolence!"

Guard 2: "You are a mere peasant! How dare you...."

Scarron appear beside Louise: "P-Please forgive her. She just started working here."

Chelenne: "SHUT UP!" throw a table and glare at Louise "How dare you." move toward Louise but stop by Izuku appear between Chelenne and Louise

Louise: "Izuku."

Izuku: "Knock it off, Pops."

Chelenne: "Huh?! What's a lowly peasant like you going to do us? You are outnumber and outmatch!" said while his guard man pull out a swords and wands.

Izuku: "Really?!" pull out a derflinger "I think you're the one outmatched here."

Derf: "Oh yeah! Finally some action."

Jessica: "What is izuku doing? Is he trying to kill himself?" though with worry

Chelenne: "Grr, Guards get that boy and bring that washboard to Me!"

Izuku: "OI, BAKA!" yell at chelenne but it was already too late. Louise use her magic to blast Chelenne man away

Louise: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WASHBORD!" yell at Chelenne while point her wand.

Izuku: "Oi, Louise, what did I say about using indoor magic."

Louise: "Humph, he deserved it." look away arm cross while Izuku sigh

Chelenne: "A-Are you a noble." asked Louise in afriad.

Louise: "I have no name to give to a lowly official like you! I even went to the trouble of serving you and to have insulted like that?" said with arm cross "So, I suggest you shut up and get out here!"

Chelenne: "Hah?! Like I would listen to a fallen noble that is hiding her identity and..." stop by Louise show a Princess letter. "NAAAHHHHH!"

Louise: "Who are you calling a fallen noble?"

Chelenne: "A-A letter from the Palace?" chelenne and his man bow to her "P-Please forget what just happened and I'll offer this." show a bag of gold coin "Please, I beg of you!" asked for forgive along with his man showing a bag of gold coin.

Louise: "Listen very well, forget everything you've seen and heard here today, Understood?"

Chelenne: "Y-Yes! In the name of the Royal Highness and our Founder, I will not say word about this!" 

Chelenne and his man then run out of the tavern and fairy girls come close to Louise and praise for her.

Izuku: "Huh...I though for sure it well be going to fight." said while sheathe Derf

Derf: "Awww come on! I though there was going to be action!"

Izuku chuckle: "Sorry, Derflinger but not today." Derf tch and sheathe himself. Izuku look at Louise who got praise from fairy girls and smile appear on his face.

Jessica: "This was some night."

Izuku: "Yea."

Jessica giggle: "Never though that I would see the day come when that guy got what he rightfully deserve." wrap around Izuku and rest her head on his shoulder "Thanks for doing this for us Izuku....it mean a lot."

Izuku: "No problem, is just what we do." said with a smile

Jessica let go of Izuku and announce Louise won the tip. A Traven then have a party, while making double work for Izuku to make dessert.

After Party, At Attic

Izuku lay down on bed and mutter: "Ahhhh, to think they make me work for triple amount of desert but now that our cover is blown, we have to leave." hear a noise and look down see Louise in wardrobe doing something "What are you doing? If you're going to change, I'll help..." cut off by Louise

Louise: "D-Don't look."

Izuku: "Huh? What are you saying after all this...."stop by see Louise come out from wardrobe "I-Is that a enchanting Fairy?!" look at her in sitting position

No whip

Louise: "S-Since I was given the opportunity, I decide to borrow it." said with blush "I-I mean, it would be a shame If I didn't right?" Izuku nod while keep staring at her "Wh-What? I went through effort of putting it on, so say something!"

Instead of Izuku saying anything to her, he get up walk close to Louise who look confuse at him, When Izuku close to her.

Louise: "Wh-What?"

Izuku touch both her cheek and Louise jump surprise a little a bit.

Izuku: "Stay still" whisper to her and give a kiss to Louise who eyes wide.

Izuku give a deep kiss to Louise who try to push away Izuku but Izuku hold her waist and pull close to her. Louise try to push away Izuku more but a kiss from Izuku make her feel started to weak and accept it, minute, by minute. After a deep passionate kiss, Izuku break away with a trail of saliva. Both were breathing heavy.

Izuku: "S-Sorry Louise but you were so cute that I can't resists."

Louise: "Y-Y-Y-You.........." look up to Izuku with killing eyes "PERVERT FOX!"

Izuku: "SORRY!"

In Palace Cell

Long laying in cell trying to sleep but she heard a sound and look up.

Long: "So late at Night.....What do you want?" asked the strange person man with mask.

???: "I have come to pick up our comrade, Fouquet the Sculptor...no...Matilda of South Gotha(Her real name a.k.a Matilda or Long)

Matilda surprise: "You're...."

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1K 20
(This is a quirkless AU, but do expect magic mixed with technology. I mean it's Yu-Gi-Oh so duh.) For as long as he could remember, Izuku Midoriya ha...
2.8K 141 11
*•.¸♡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟs; ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ...
340 22 6
Harry thought his life was over. That just when things should have been going the best for him, everything that had come crashing down around him ins...
108 3 4
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...