I.M.P Assassin [Helluva Boss...

By DragonKing100

Y/n is the nephew of Blitzo and is an employee at a business that his uncle owns, called I.M.P (Immediate Mur... More

Bio
Pilot
Murder Family
Loo Loo Land
Moving Out
Spring Broken
C.H.E.R.U.B
The Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
New Book
Ozzie's
The Circus
Seeing Stars
Exes and Oohs
Announcement

Queen Bee

3.7K 98 64
By DragonKing100

[Beelzebub's Mansion, Gluttony Ring]

The scene opens with Loona sitting in the back of a car. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitz trying to call her. She declines the call.

Driver: You want me to drop you off here?

Loona glances out the window, then back to the driver.

Loona: Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh haven't been here before.

Loona steps out of the vehicle and music can be heard playing as the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts.

Loona looks around nervously until Vortex calls out and waves to her.

Vortex:  Loo-naaa!

Vortex: Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!

Loona: Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me.

The two walk into the mansion, where the party is taking place.

Vortex: Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!

Vortex howls in excitement, prompting everyone else to do the same.

Vortex: You want a...drink or anything?

Loona: Oh, uh... sure! Totally...

Loona drops her fake smile and looks over to a group of valley girl-esque hellhounds.

Vikki: And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."

Dalmatian Hellhound: That is so, not fetch!

Vikki: Not fetch!

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in nervously.

Loona: Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha...aha...

Vikki: Oh-em-gee. Loona? "Lunatic Luna"? That you?

Loona: Uh, yeah. It's Loona... yeah.

Vikki: Wow. I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?

Vikki: Yeah, this? This you, right?

Vikki pulls out her phone and shows a picture of Loona leaning over and vomiting into a bush while Y/n was hd a hand on her shoulder while rubbing her back. Loona growls in response.

Loona: Why do you still have that?

Vikki: It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy.

Loona growls even more at her.

Loona starts gritting her teeth as Vikki starts annoying her,

Loona: I'm sure you'll remind me.

Vikki: Wow, you're being negative. Your aura is being aggressive right now.

Loona: Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cus I'm in the presence of a massive bitch!

The word "bitch" echoes throughout the party, making everyone else gasp in disapproval and Vikki feigns being offended.

Vikki: Oh, my dog! Wow!

Loona: What? Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!

Demon: You can't say that.

Loona's ears droop in response as Vortex comes back with drinks.

Vortex: Did I miss anything?

Loona notices and puts up her fake smile again and takes a drink.

Loona: No, no, no! No, nothing. *clears throat* No.

A voice offscreen booms through a microphone, attracting most of the partygoers.

Unknown Demon: Haha! How're my dirty bitches tonight?

Vortex smiles at Loona in response, inviting her over.

Unknown Demon: Awooh, awooh! Ya'll ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on.

The demon reveals herself to be none other than , who was twirling around the disco ball as she hypes up her audience of partygoers.

(Why is the sin of gluttony a dog? *Looks over to see the family dog just steal and scarfed down the three slices pizza I was going to eat* Oh you gluttonous bit-)

Beelzebub: Hell, yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!

Beelzebub grabs onto a pole. Cut to Loona looking around nervously as Beelzebub starts to sing.

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy, cotton ca— candy♫

Beelzebub: ♫Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy♫

Beelzebub: ♫Hey! I'm whatchu need, I'm watchu want♫

Beelzebub: ♫I got it all, a carnivale, I'll bring you up, I'll take you down♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm sticky sweet, stuck in your teeth like♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy!♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

A brief shot of a hellhound drinking while peering into one of Bee's honey pits then getting knocked over by a pillar of rising honey.

Beelzebub: ♫Hey! I don't know why, I'm whatchu want, but it's the truth♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm not your lie♫

Beelzebub: ♫Let them eat cake, let them eat pie♫

Beelzebub: ♫Or, better yet, let them eat cotton candy♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need!♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy skies♫

Beelzebub: ♫Sweet as apple pie♫

Beelzebub: ♫I can't help but shine♫

Beelzebub: ♫Brighter than the starlight in the sky♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Yeah)♫

♫Cotton candy♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need♫

Beelzebub: ♫So, watchu want?♫

Beelzebub: Ya hungry; Take a bite!

Bee enlarges the taco one of her guests planned on eating, then shoves it into his mouth.

Beelzebub: Get fucked tonight! (♫So, watchu want?♫)

Bee moves onto the next table, where she enlarges the alcoholic beverage of two dog demons which she then shoves down their throats.

Beelzebub: Your Queen Bee brings the sweet stuff, so keep making me that motherfucking honey! Yeah, keep it comin'!

Bee enlarges the party's punch bowl and prompts the others to swim in it, which four partygoers do without hesitation. Loona gets nervous and mouths something

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Beelzebub: ♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need!♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy skies!♫

Beelzebub: ♫Sweet as apple pie!♫

Beelzebub: ♫I can't hеlp but shine!♫

Beelzebub: ♫Brighter than the starlight♫

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy skiеs♫

Beelzebub: ♫Sweet as apple pie!♫

Beelzebub: ♫I can't help but shine (Woo!)♫

Beelzebub: ♫Brighter than the starlight in the sky!♫

Beelzebub ends her performance with a firework of confetti and the hellhounds cheer as Loona shakes the cotton candy out of her hair.

Beelzebub: Awooh, awooh! Vortex! The party is buzzin' now! Fuck! I feel like I went a little too hard on the confetti this time, though. I have like, a rainbow in my vagina right now.

Beelzebub then takes notice of Loona.

Beelzebub: Oh, hey! Is this the sweet pup you told me about?

Loona: excuse me?!

Beelzebub: She's a fucking cutie! Where have you been hiding, girl? *laughs*

Loona: Is there something funny?

Beelzebub: Nah, I'm just really high on all this tasty energy right now. Tex says you don't get invited out much. I hope this itty-bitty get-together can serve as a fun first time.

Loona briefly looks behind her to see a hellhound slide down a staircase only to get hit in the crotch when he gets down.

Loona: Mm-hmm.

Beelzebub: I would've thrown a bigger one, but I couldn't convince Belphegor to let me break into her stash of party drugs. So fucking lame! I mean, I usually just steal them, but Bel changed the locks.

She conjures a beer bottle out of thin air.

Beelzebub: She says I'm a total jackass for trying. But, hey... I'm proud to be a total jackass.

Vortex: Heh. Anyway, yeah, Bee, this is Loona. And, Loona, this is my girlfriend, Bee.

Beelzebub: Nice to meetcha, bitch!

Loona: Oh, this is... she's hot.

Loona's eyes widens in realization.

Beelzebub: Ha! Holy shit! Okay. Tex, you didn't tell me she was hilarious. That's so funny.

Loona: Right.

Beelzebub: I love that that's the first thing you say to me. You don't give a shit how freaky you come off, and that's fucking beautiful. You're my new favorite person.

Loona: Am I, though?

Beelzebub: Yeah, bitch! *laughs* No. Reminds me of the time I saw Satan without a shirt on.

Vortex turns his head towards her at this.

Beelzebub: I was like, "Oof! Boy! You are hot as hell!".

Beelzebub: But, then I wanted to die, 'cause it was so awkward. 'Cause he's more like a brother to me. You know, but not my brother. So, I guess... it was fine. I could hit that...

Loona has a horrified look as if she had just remembered something awful.

[Flashback]

Months before Y/n moved out. He was in the bedroom alone. He was butt naked and was starting to get dressed. But before he could put any clothing on. Loona bursted through the door.

Loona: Y/n! Hurry up! You're taking to-

Loona stopped mid sentence as she got a full view of Y/n's exposed body. Which, his body was well fit and muscular.

Y/n: Loona! What did I say about knocking!

Loona didn't hear what he said as she couldn't look away from his abs and crotch. While frozen in shock from the sight of her brother figures body, she started bleeding from one of her nostrils.

Loona: How does that even fit in your pants.

[End of flashback]

Loona now had a face of embarrassment and disgust as she recalled such an awkward moment between her and Y/n.

Beelzebub: Anyway, girl, you have a good time tonight. Get some sweets, get some eats. Drink it, tear it, fuck it up! Whoo!

Bee walks over to some party guests.

Beelzebub: Cheers, honey. Thank you for coming.

Beelzebub: Do you need anything? Are you having fun? Are you good? Are you drunk?

A hellhound with a cone full of Beelzejuice nods in response.

Beelzebub: Okay, good. Okay, great.

As Bee walked off, Loona spoke to Tex

Loona: Yeah, I'm gonna go.

Vortex: Uh, what? Why? You just got here. At least one drink, right?

Loona: Nope, you really wouldn't like me after one drink.

She puts her cup down at a nearby staircase and walks out the door, shedding tears as she calls Blitzo.

Meanwhile, Blitzo, still in the aftermath of his night out with stolas. He was passed out on the couch with a half eaten tub of ice cream while Y/n sits next to him with his own tub. Blitzo hears his phone ring, then he looks at it and his eyes bug out.

Back at the party, Loona is waiting for Blitzo.

Loona: *sighs* So stupid. I shouldn't have come.

The I.M.P. van arrives as Blitzo rolls down the window, showing him in passenger seat and Y/n in the drivers.

Blitzo: Hey, Loonie. How you doin'?

Y/n: I'm guessing things didn't go well. You alright

Loona: What?! Y/n?! What are you- ugh!

Loona climbs into the back seat with a unhappy face.

Loona: Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna go.

Imp: He-hey, that sounds like Blitzo!

Blitzo: The "o" is silent, asshole!

Imp: He-hey, I knew it was you! Fuck, man, where've you been? Are you here for the party?

Blitzo: N-no, I'm just here picking up my daughter.

Imp: Oh, shit! Do you have a daughter now?

Loona: Adopted!

Imp: Aw, man, you're already leaving? Things just got started. Come in and show us all up again.

Blitzo: No, no, thank you. But, I think Loonie wants to head back.

Loona notices a handsome hellhound approaching the van.

Hellhound: Huh, the hottie next to you wants to leave?

Like a protective older brother, Y/n glares at the hellhound.

Blitzo: *growls* Watch it!

Loona: *tail wagging* I mean, we could stay a little longer.

Blitzo: I think we need to go, m'kay? I think it's been a long night.

Y/n: Yeah, we're still not in the right state of mind.

Loona: Well, Blitz, these people seem to know you. Come on! I think I wanna give this another try. 

Loona then gives them puppy dog eyes.

 Loona: Pleeease?

Blitzo: *rubs his temples* Okay, fine. Maybe one drink.

Cut to Blitzo drinking from a keg as the other guests chant.

Loona: Blitz! Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!

After finishing, blitz hops off the empty keg.

Blitzo: Ahh!

The hellhounds howl, even Loona.

Blitzo: Ha ha! That was nothing, bitch! Gimme a real challenge!

Beelzebub then appears behind Blitzo holding a chicken leg.

Beelzebub: Oh, yeah? Wanna fuck with the big bitch, imp boy? I got a challenge for ya.

Vikki: Oh, he's gonna die.

Vortex: *arrives with two yellow kegs* Aaaaalright, let's do this! *puts the kegs down* From Bee's personal supply, the hardest shit there is.

Blitzo does some stretches.

Vortex: You ready, my man?

Blitzo: Oh, born ready! *tries to open one of the kegs* Bring it, barky! I will drink you under this fucking table, you have no idea what kind of night I've had!

Beelzebub uses her powers to lift the kegs and prep nozzles for them.

Beelzebub: *laughs* All right, shit talker, but there hasn't been a soul yet who can beat me at my own game. So, you better bring the fire, baby.

Blitzo: Oh, is Queen Bee too scared to lose to a little imp like me?

Beelzebub: Oh, okay. Let's get it on, you little bastard!

Vortex signals for the contest to begin, and Beelzebub and Blitzo start drinking.

Loona: Come on, Blitzo! Fuck her up! You can do it!

Blitzo rips off the nozzle and chugs the whole keg, Surprising Beelzebub, who looks at him in concern. A look that Y/n and vortex had as well. Blitz finishes the massive drink and climbs on top of the empty keg.

Blitzo: Who's the queen now?!

Loona: Yeah! That's my DAD!

Beelzebub: Well, fuck me! That's a first. I haven't had a first in a while. That was magical, seriously, impressive. I tip my crown to you, imp boy. *bows before Blitzo* Respect.

She howls, prompting the other party guests, including Loona, to cheer as Blitzo passes out drunk, as he gets carried off as Beelzebub and Vortex look at each other in concern. Y/n was going to follow after Blitzo, but a sexy imp girl and a succubus stop him.

Imp girl: Hey cutie!

Succubus: Wanna have a couple of drinks with us?

Y/n looks at them with an unsure look.

Y/n: I really shouldn't, I need to make sure my uncle is okay. Plus, I have a girlfriend, and I don't think she would like me drinking and getting drunk with other girls.

Imp girl: Oh come on! A few drinks wouldn't hurt!

Succubus: Yeah, And you look frustrated, let us help you get your mind of things.

Before he could answer, the two temptresses dragged him by the arms to have a couple of drinks.

As the party continues, the guests continue having fun and chatting, Loona is shown laughing with a couple of other hellhounds, and Vortex taps her on the shoulder.]

Vortex: Hey, Loon. I don't mean to be a buzz kill here. But, your uh, dad... guy dude... Is um... He's seeming a bit...

Beelzebub then comes up behind him looking concerned.

Beelzebub: Out of control, like... A mess.

Vortex: Yeah, it's worrisome. You wanna maybe check on him or something?

Loona: What!? No! No, Blitzo is fine. He's always a mess, trust me. Plus, Y/n would stop him if things had gone turn far.

Beelzebub: Look, honey. I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time. But, he's getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. And your brother is too busy drinking with those two girls.

Vortex: Yeah, and their getting really handsy with him.

Loona was shocked by this. She knew Y/n cared a lot about his relationship with Verosika, so she couldn't believe he was drinking it up with some random girls. Vortex was also concerned, He was one of the few people who knew about his and verosika relationship, and after interacting with Y/n in the past, this definitely seemed out of character for him. (Neither Loona and Vortex are aware that Y/n and Verosika had a fight.)

Beelzebub: So, I feel like, you should check up on them at least.

Loona starts to get angry as the hounds she was talking to poke their heads over to eavesdrop.

Beelzebub: Just see if something's up.

Loona then marches over to Beelzebub and confronts her.

Loona: Don't act like you know them like I do.

Beelzebub: I ain't sayin' that. I'm just pretty sure your dad's had four tongues inside him at once. I mean... good for him.

Vortex nods in agreement.

Beelzebub: But... I can taste the flavor of people at my parties, and he's giving off a very, not okay vibe, you know? Plus your brother doesn't seem to be okay either

Loona gets progressively angrier.

Loona: Oh, yeah? And I bet you'd know the "okay" vibe, right? I mean everyone likes you so much.

[Beelzebub flies up near Loona's face to challenge her.]

Beelzebub: What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or something, sour cream?

Beelzebub shifts into her larger demonic form*

Beelzebub: Don't fuck with me!

Loona preps for a fight until she sees how it's upsetting Vortex.

Loona: *sighs* Sorry. Yeah, nope, I'll, uh... I'll check on them.

She walks off as Beelzebub shrinks back to her normal size.

Beelzebub: Ugh... sorry. Sorry. I know I got a little spicy there. I just... hope everything works out. Now, let's dance!

Meanwhile, Loona looks around trying to find Blitzo and Y/n. She eventually finds Y/n who is clearly drunk. He's resting on a couch with one of the girls on each side caressing his shoulders, chest, face and thighs.

Imp girl: Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry your girlfriend would do that.

Y/n(slurred): *hic!* I know! *hic!* I just wished she would be- *hic!* mature! And- *hic!* act like an- *hic!* adult!

Succubus: I guess you just can't trust some people.

Imp girl: You know, if you were our boyfriend, we'd never do that. We do whatever it takes to keep you happy.

Succubus: Especially someone as handsome and...

The succubus rubbed his crotch, arousing the drunk imp.

Succubus: Gifted as you. Would a kiss make you feel better?

She cupped his face and leaned in to kiss to him, but before he lips could reach his, Loona stepped in.

Loona: *clears throat* What do you two think you're doing?

The two girls and imp turned to the hell. Y/n looked and greeted his sister figure with a drunk happy smile.

Y/n: Loooonnnaaaa! *Hic!* Hi.

The two girls look at her unimpressed.

Imp girl: Oh? Is this the girl you were talking about? She not much to look at.

Succubus: And she's clearly not a good girlfriend. After what she did at Ozzie's, and she left him all alone at this party to be swept away by us.

Loona's eye twitched, annoyed by their comments.

Loona: Okay, one, I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his sister. And two, getting a guy drunk so it's easier to seduce him, is shameful and pathetic.

She then looks at Y/n with a serious look.

Loona: Y/n! Blitz is causing trouble and I can't find him.

Y/n's eye's widen and gains a more serious look, as if he became just sober enough to know what's happening.

Y/n: Blitz! I gotta-

Y/n tried to stand up and walk but he was to drunk and stumbled. Luckily Loona managed to catch him, but it was clear he was too drunk to help. She held his arm over her shoulders to keep him standing and help him walk.

Loona: Come on dumb dumb, let's get you home.

Imp girl: Hey! You can't-

She reached out only to have Loona slap her hand away.

Loona: You two! Keep your hands off and stay away from my brother!

She, along with a drunk Y/n, walk off. While the two girls sat there in disappointment.

Succubus: Such a shame. He was a big one too.

As they walked through the mansion. Loona kept an eye out for Blitz, but Y/n was kind of holding her down since he was too drunk to walk. Thankfully Loona found Tex.

Loona: Tex!

Getting his attention, Vortex saw Loona holding up a drunk Y/n.

Vortex: Loona?

Loona: Yeah, can you help me? Y/n's too drunk to walk and I haven't found Blitz.

Vortex: Oh! Sure!

Loona: Great! There's a van up front that has I.M.P written on it, take Y/n there while I look for blitz.

Vortex: Got it. Come on man, I think you've had too much to drink.

Y/n: I've only had *Hic!* one or two drinks *Hic!* or eight.

Loona hands Y/n off to Vortex, who takes him up front to the van, while Loona looked for Blitz.

Loona looks around trying to find Blitzo.

Loona: Blitzo! Bliitzo! Where are you, shithead?! BLIT-

She sees Blitzo French-kissing another imp. Loona grabs Blitzo by the collar pulling him off the other imp

Loona: Oh, piss on a dick! What the fuck are you doing, Blitzo?!

Blitzo: This guy~ *points to the imp, who briefly waves*

Loona: It looks like you're in the middle of a goddamn orgy! Stop!

Blitzo(slurred): Look, I didn't expect you to come in here and see any of this, Loonie. I'm so sorry, but it's a party, I'm just havin' fun with, uh... *turns to the imp* The fuck is your name again?

Imp: Dennis.

Blitzo: Christ on a stick, you would be a Dennis. *waves arms, shooing Dennis away* Get the fuck away from me, I'm not fucking a Dennis tonight! I need a Monica or Alejandro in here, stat!

The imp standing by a nearby corner pulls him in.

Blitzo: *sticks tongue out* Better~

Loona punches the imp's face in, causing him to back away, then Blitzo stumbles, and Loona catches him.

Loona: You don't need anyone else sucking your face, freaky weirdo. 

Loona lifts him up and carries Blitzo over her shoulder.

Loona: You need to drink something other than Beelzejuice.

Blitzo: Ugh, no...

Loona carries Blitzo to the van, where she found Tex waiting with Y/n, Who was buckled up into the middle seat. She puts Blitz in the passenger seat next to Y/n and buckles him up, then she looks back to see her three new friends wave her goodbye and Loona waves back. Loona then turns to Vortex.

Vortex: I didn't get much from Y/n, but from what I understand, Y/n and Verosika had a nasty argument.

Loona: Shit. Did he say what it was about?

Vortex: Not really, but it sounds like it was over something that happened at Ozzie's.

Loona: Fuck. Well, I'll ask him tomorrow, when he's sober.

Vortex: Alright! And text me what you find out. If that fight put Verosika in a bad mood, that'll make my job more difficult. And also...

Vortex looks at Y/n with a concerned look.

Vortex: I'm worried for the guy. Despite being a bit sadistic and psychotic, he's a good friend. 

Loona: Okay, I'll text you what I find out. See ya.

She gets in the van and drives off.

Loona: Do you need to throw up?

Blitzo: Mmm... no.

Loona: *scoffs* Yeah, you do.

Y/n: My stomach is trying to kill me.

Loona: Okay, you're definitely gonna puke.

Back at the apartment, Loona turns on the lights. She walks in awkwardly carrying  the two imps. She opens the bathroom door and places Y/n in front of the toilet, who immediately starts puking into it.

Loona: That's it, let it out. I'll be right back.

She exits the bathroom and puts Blitzo back on the couch, then gets a glass of water and a blanket for him.

Blitzo: I had a really shitty day...

Loona: Oh, yeah? Is that why you drank like five gallons worth of who-knows-what?

Blitzo: Fuck, Fizz was right. I'm gonna die alone, aren't I? Just a wrinkly, old, withered waste. Will you be there, Loonie?

Loona: Be...where?

Blitzo: I dunno, just *mumbles* Lonely... die alone...

Loona: I'll be there, Dad.

[She drapes the blanket over Blitzo and pats his head.]

Loona: Now, go the fuck to sleep, okay? *turns off the lights*

Blitzo: *mumbling* Millie, Moxxie, Stolas...

Loona takes one last look at Blitzo before heading back to the bathroom. She knelt down by Y/n, who was still puking into the toilet and she started rubbing his back.

Loona: Now, what happened to you?

Text thing she heard was Blitzo in the living room vomiting up the Beelzejuice.

Blitzo: Fuck... yeah, I did need to throw up.

Loona: *sigh* And I should have gave you a bucket to puke in.

______________

Okay, it's done, A a little late, but done.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter. In all honesty, I wasn't sure how I was going to include Y/n in this chapter, since it didn't seem necessary for him to be in this one. But I decided that I could show how the Ozzie's incident and his argument with verosika affected him, by having him get drunk and seduced by some temptresses.

Also, Like this chapter, I'm having issues on how to include him in the next chapter "The Circus". Since most of it will take place during Blitzo's and Stolas' childhood. So Y/n might just get a cameo in the next chapter, or I'll try to make a scene strictly for Y/n. Either way I'll see what I can do.

But until then, here's a meme.

Now if you'll excuse me I, need to get more pizza to replace the slices my dog stole from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 627 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
107K 2.6K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
2.8K 86 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
6.9K 159 7
This is a Helluva Boss Male Reader Insert inspired by another reader insert I've read :) Blitzo X Nephew Reader Verosika Mayday X Reader