Loo Loo Land

[Some time in the past, Stolas's Palace]

It was the middle of the night, Stolas and his wife, Stella(AKA Abusive Bird Bitch) were sleeping in the bedroom until their daughter, Octavia could be heard

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was the middle of the night, Stolas and his wife, Stella(AKA Abusive Bird Bitch) were sleeping in the bedroom until their daughter, Octavia could be heard.

Octavia: Mommy! Daddy!

Stolas: Via's calling us, Stella...

Stella: You get up.

With a sigh, Stolas gets out of bed, and goes to enter Octavia's room, to find her hiding under her blanket.

Stolas: Dear? What troubles you, my owlet?

Octavia lifts up her blanket to see her mother standing at the doorway. She slowly gets off the bed and runs to her mother, crying.

Octavia: Daddy! Daddy! I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas: A nightmare.

Octavia: I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

She hugs her dad, crying as Stolas was comforting her. Stolas levitates his Grimoire over using magic, and flips it open. They sit down on Octavia's bed as Stolas was flipping through the pages.

Stolas: There there, Via, it's okay; you're okay. When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember, no matter what happens to me, I will never be far away from my special little Starfire.

Stolas began to sing a lullaby to Octavia.

When Stolas finishes his song, he tucks Octavia to bed. Stolas smiled before leaving the room, as Octavia happily smiles in her sleep.

The scene changes to a now older Octavia. A loud crash was heard, causing Octavia to wake up. Stella was screaming and smashing objects.

Stella: I can't believe you slept with an Imp, IN OUR FUCKING BED!

Stolas: It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go a motel!

Stella: A motel?! Like a fucking plebeian?!

Octavia grabs her phone and puts on some earbuds, playing a song. She gets up and walks down the halls of the palace. A plant is thrown on the the floor in front of her, but she just walks over it. In the kitchen, Stella continued to scream at Stolas.

 In the kitchen, Stella continued to scream at Stolas

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.