(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

Oleh HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 2 Alive...
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 22 Babies
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?

2.3K 30 25
Oleh HTK200

//Eren POV//

Eren woke up by someone moving in his arms. He open his eyes to see that it was Annie who was still sleeping in his arms. She had her eyes closed and smiling; he couldn't help but watch her sleep.

30 minutes past until she finally woke up and smiles as she noticed he was already awake.

"Morning." Annie yawned as she kissed his lips and looked at his eyes.

"Annie...I think sex last night was illegal in Texas." Eren joked.

"What! Oh my god!" Annie started to laugh, the laughter Eren loved to hear from Annie. "Stop joking!"

"Come here." Eren smiled sweetly as he pulls her closer to him and she rested her head on his chest.

"I'm so happy." Annie told him as she drew circle on Eren's chest with her finger.

"Happy? Why?" Eren asked.

"To have you in my life, I love you so much." Annie told him as she look at him straight in his eyes. "Despite that everything that has happen, I'm glad to have you here with me."

"I am too. Annie...I want to tell you something." Eren told her. After he died and came back. Eren thought that life was short...and thinking that he almost lost Annie scared him. But something crossed his mind...he also knew he had to talk with her father about it.

"What is it?" Annie asked him. Eren got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"When this is over, I know this place out of town...a house, its peaceful and there's a lake...let's move there after we finish High school. And then..." Eren stopped there.

"And then?" Annie asked as she sat up. Eren turns to her and with a serious expression, he said-

"We'll get married." He told her. Her eyes widened, surprise and stayed like that for while until a tear run down her cheek and she smiles.

"Ok." She said as she reached out and hugs Eren.

"I love you, Annie." Eren told her as he rested his head on her shoulder. But at that moment, Eren phone rang and they pulled away. "My phone..."

"Answer it; it could be Mikasa or your mother. I have to call Dad to tell him I'm all right." Annie smiled.

Eren stood up and grabbed his pants off the floor and puts it on as the phone continues to ring in the pocket. He grabs and sees that it was simply a number, he raised an eyebrow and clicked the green and placed the phone near his ear.

"Hello?" Eren answered as he waited for who was speaking. But all he heard was silent. But when he was about to pull the phone away from his ear...he heard him.

"Eren Jaeger..." It was a soft voice...one he couldn't recognize but Eren knew that this wasn't a friendly voice. He could...somehow feel this voice's expression, and it contained some sort of anger.

"Who is this...?" Eren asked in a low voice.

"You don't know me...but you will...when your friend, Armin, calls." Eren eyes widened in shock to hear his friend's name being spoken. Fear soon consuming Eren...

"What did you...who are you!?" Eren demanded. "I swear...if you hurt Armin, I'm gonna hunt you down and-"

"Goodbye, Eren Jaeger." And with that, the person hanged up.

"Hey! Wait-!" He shouted but was too late and threw his phone on the bed.

"Ok...bye, Dad." He heard Annie finish her call and moments later, he felt her arms around his stomach. "Eren...?"

"Who the hell was that?" Eren thought out loud. But remembered that the voice was talking about his best friend. "Armin..."

"Eren?" he ignored his girlfriend and grabbed his phone again. He quickly dialed Armin's phone number and waited for him to pick up.

"Eren, is that you?" he heard Armin's voice through the phone.

"Armin! Are you alright?! Where are you?!" Eren questioned him.

"I'm with Sasha...at the hospital." Eren could hear the sadness in his tone. And Eren felt a sick feeling in his stomach.

"I'll be right there!" Eren told him as he closed his phone.

"Eren, what's going on?" Annie demanded him.

"I'll explain on the way." Eren told her. "Get changed."

---An Hour Later; At the Hospital---

"Mikasa!" Eren shouted as he and Annie ran through the crowd as he spotted his sister with Jean and his mother.

"Ah! Eren!" Mikasa ran towards the couple. "Armin called me, he told me that he and Sasha were at the hospital."

"I got a call of some wacko...the caller knew where Armin was...and I called him and he said that he was at the hospital." Eren told her.

"Let's go find him." Annie told them. "Let's separate in two groups. Me and Eren will look at the front and you guys check at the table."

"Ok, let's go." Eren's mother said. With that, they spread out and Eren and Annie went to the front entrance. They look around but didn't see Armin around.

"Annie, wait here." Eren told her. "I'm going to suit up."

"Ok...but be quick." Annie told him as she kissed his lips before running back inside.

He ran towards the closest alley and took out the grey hockey mask. He knew that the person who called him was somewhere around the hospital, he could feel it, but this got him wondering why. But then he remembered that he didn't have a 3DM Gear with him.

"Eren." He turns around to see Jean standing there with a 3DM Gear in his hands.

"Jean? Where did you-"

"Mikasa brought one just in case for any danger." Jean told him as he handed it to him. "She told me to give it to you."

"Thanks." Eren thanked him but remember how he made fun of him by calling horse-face. "Listen...um...I haven't apologized...I been treating you like shit. Calling you horse-face...I-I'm sorry, man."

"Don't worry; you aren't the first to call me that." Jean told him. "Now go do your thing before I get second thoughts of kicking your ass."

"Yes, sir." Eren smiled behind the mask and buckled the gear around his belt.

Moments later, he landed on the roof and looks over the crowd outside the hospital. He saw Annie in the distance, at the front entrance of the hospital with Mikasa with her. He scanned the people around and something caught his eyes. At first, he thought it was nothing but saw something moving in the shadows.

What the...Eren didn't get to finish his sentence as he realized it wasn't a shadow but a black cloak at the corner of the hospital building. He squinted his eyes and saw the figure of the head...which was also hidden in black...a hood. He then saw a hand come out from the dark cloak and move towards the head. Its hand rested beside the head and then-

Ring! Ring!

"Huh?" he pulled out his phone without taking his eyes off the figure and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello again, Eren Jaeger." He quickly recognized the voice from earlier.

"Where are you...who sent you?" Eren demanded.

"I know you see me...and I see you..." Eren heard the voice say and realized what he meant.

"You're the guy dressed in black." Eren gritted his teeth.

"Correct." It spoke.

"What did you do to Armin?" Eren demanded it in anger. "What the fuck-"

"Right question...Jaeger...but wrong name." It said. Eren felt scared as his hands shook at what he said. Then he thought it was talking about...Sasha...

"Oh no...Sasha!" Eren cried out and got in position to jump.

"No..." Eren stopped and gave sign of relief but felt the air in him leave by the name the caller said. "...Levi..."

"W-What...no...you bastard...you didn't-" Eren shouted at him through the phone.

"Why else is Armin here with Sasha in the hospital..." the voice said and with that, Eren snapped. He hanged up and puts away his phone.

"BASTARD!" Eren shouted as he jumps and grapples towards the hospital. He saw the black cloak disappear into the corner. But Eren grapple towards the corner and sees the black figure running as he passes through the corner. "Oh, no you don't!"

He grapples up and forward as he got closer to the running figure. Once he was close enough, he dove down and swings from the cord. He lands on the floor and the figure turns around to face him. Eren drew out the twin swords and rushed out towards it.

"AHH!" Eren shouted out as he drove one sword towards the figure. But then the figure...like in fast motion...everything went to slow motion as it moved to the side of him and all Eren could do was turn to see no expression on the face...only able to see lips as the whole upper face was hidden by the hood. He followed the hand move and holds out a small sword and stab him on the side.

Damn it. Eren cursed out as he fell to the floor and rolled away as he saw the figure try to stab him.

"You will die." The figure slowly said as Eren stood up.

"Who are you?" Eren asked. But the figure started to run. "Hey!"

He went after the figure and started to catch up with the figure. He reached out and grabs hold of the hood. He pulls hard and the figure falls to the floor. He grabs his side as it heals and dives the blade on the figures shoulder, not stabbing too deep.

"AH!" Eren realized that it was a female scream. He pulls the blade out and watched the hood fall off. He watched her long brown hair fall behind her neck as she sat up holding her shoulder. She turns around and he stared at her green eyes. He watched the wound close up and heal.

"W-What...Titan?" Eren slowly watched her stand up and stared angrily at Eren.

"Bastard..." She growled as she dove at him. But not with the blade but with a fist. Causing his hockey mask to break to his surprise and he fell on his butt.

"Shit!" Eren cursed as he watched the mask fall off. He slowly looks up to see her staring at him surprise.

"Why...your eyes...huh?!" she cried out. But Eren didn't let her finish as he tackle her down. He pinned her down.

"Who sent you?!" Eren shouted at her face. But she didn't answer but only stare at him in the eyes. It was then Eren realized that she look like him. The green eyes...she had the same brown hair he has. The only difference was their genders. The angry expression he usually has when he looked at himself in the mirror. "Why...what?"

"What the hell?" she cried out as she sat up and Eren moved back. They both sat up and stared at each other eyes wide and mouths wide open in shock. They both pointed at the other and shouted-

"Why the hell you look like me?!" they both shouted.

"The hell you mean?!" Eren cried out. "You look like me?!"

"No! You do!" she shouted. "Why the hell do you look like me, Eren Jaeger?!"

"Seems like you're stupid enough to know my name but not my face! Idiot!" Eren pouted as he crossed his arms and looks away.

"Don't turn your face away from me! Fucking idiot!" She yelled.

"Huh?! Who you calling an idiot, idiot!" Eren stuck out his tongue.

"You...UGH!" she groaned and leaped at him. Her hands on his neck and stared to choke him. But he started to choke her as well.

"Who...are...you?!" Eren shouted.

"Erica Jaeger...Daddy told me all about you..." she growled. At that moment, Eren stopped and let's go of her throat.

"Daddy? As...in...Grisha Jaeger?!" he simply stared at her in the eyes.

"You tried to kill my father...and I'm going to return the favor...by killing you-"she didn't get to finish as her eyes widened then slowly close. Her body falling on him and she didn't move. He looks up to see Annie in front of him holding a brick in her hands.

"Annie?" Eren was surprise to see her.

"Saw you fighting that girl...so I came to...to-"she stopped there as he followed her gaze to the girl. Her head resting by the side so it reveals her face as she opened her eyes for a sec before closing. "Uh...Eren?"

"Yeah?" he asked but flinched as she turn bright red and started to yell.

"WHY THE HELL DOES SHE LOOK LIKE YOU?!" she yelled out.

m\d+$n;weg

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

391K 5.6K 32
So here's another story. Btw you will be using my Oc's last name for many, and eye color, and hair color. For many, nany reasons that will be in the...
249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
1.9K 99 18
this is the first book i've made so plz don't judge me! A cute story about Eren and you! You moved into a new school and met someone. You have two cr...
40.8K 1K 17
Life sucked. Then I met Eren Jeager, And well, it still sucked. Until we fell in love. . . . . It still kinda sucks though. Cover art credits to @M...