Demon Slayer OC x Canon The H...

Por Gamekip99

In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfo... Más

OC's Info
Prologue Act Part 1: The Meet
Prolouge Act Part 2: Tragedy
Prologue Act Part 3: New Life
Prologue Act Part 4: Travels Part 1
Prolouge Act Part 5: Travels Part 2
Prologue Act Part 6: Blood and Bonds
Prolouge Act Part 7: Through the Fog
Prolouge Act Part 8: First Step's the Hardest
Prologue Act Part 9: Never To Part
Prologue Act Part 10: Good Bye New Life, Hello New New Life
Beginnings Act Part 1: One Door Closes, Another Opens
Beginnings Act Part 2: 5 Heads Are Better Than 1
Beginnings Act Part 3: Healing Body and Soul
Beginnings Arc Part 4: Mission of a Lifetime
Beginnings Act Part 5: Signs of Life
Beginnings Act Part 6: Ryujin
Beginnings Act Part 7: The 12 Kizuki
Mist City Act Part 1: It's Not A Straight Line
Mist City Act Part 2: Trials by Hashira
Mist City Act Part 3: Sumire's Pain
Mist City Act Part 5: Dance Of Dragons
Mist City Act Part 6: Chore Day
Mist City Act Part 7: Roaring Metal
Mist City Act Part 8: Revitalization

Mist City Act Part 4: The Journey Up

31 1 7
Por Gamekip99

Once Takeyasu gets the news of Shinobu becoming the new person coming instead of Rengoku, he was a bit irritated, but just accepted it.

Takeyasu: Let me guess, Shinobu is jealous.

Kanae: I'm sorry, Tatsu-kun.

Shinobu: I don't want you to fool around with nee-san.

Takeyasu: Fair. But she can handle herself. Come on. I'll get more arrows and-

Kiyo, Sumi, Naho: Dinner is ready!

Takeyasu: Never mind. Let's eat. Thanks, triplets!

All 3: You're welcome, Tatsu-Sama!

The Slayers: Itadakimasu.

They eat their food, but Takeyasu eats faster than usual. To be fair, he is going on a mission, so he needed to do some work on supplies and a way to survive up on Mt Kasumi. The books he had were about a lot of things like mountain climbing, fungi and things he could eat, but also ways to traverse a mountain.

He used to hate reading, but now it seemed the only way he'll survive. Soon, he finishes his food and runs outside. Once out, he practices outside and starts jumping around the trees as Kanae hears him.

Kanae: Where is Tatsu-kun?

Kiyo: He went outside to train.

Sumi: Kirishiki-san taught him weird stuff.

Naho: But it seems to be working well!

The girls look outside and notice the blur that is Takeyasu. His tree jumping training was going well and he was going so fast that their eyes couldn't stay on him.

Shinobu: Wow.

Kanae: Are you impressed?

Shinobu: No! I'm just hoping this isn't a form of trying to die!

Kanae: If he did, he wouldn't stay on the trees as long.

Shinobu: I'm going back inside to finish my food.

Once she shuts the door, Takeyasu slows down from his tree jumping and jumps down to meet Kanae.

Takeyasu: Tomorrow, right?

Kanae: Yes. Also, what is this exercise?

Takeyasu: It's weird, but it's a good one. I climb up on trees, and leap off the branches.

Kanae: Wow! Why?

Takeyasu: It's so I can get through a large area of trees or forests in a short time. Watch.

He leaps onto one tree branch and from one to another, until he reaches the top. He then circles back from one branch to another.

Kanae: Why are you circling back and forth?

Takeyasu: I have to keep moving. It's like a meal. You have to keep it hot and warming before it's ready to eat. If you cool down, your skills will too.

Kanae: Oh....ok! How about I try?

She attempts to do the same thing, but she isn't as fast as Takeyasu, and ends up falling.

Takeyasu: KANAE!

He lunges into the ground and saves Kanae by scooping her up in his arms and once on solid ground, he places her back down.

Takeyasu: It takes a bit of practice.

Kanae: Ok.

Takeyasu: Kirishiki-sensei taught me this and a lot mor practices. It's better to be resourceful in a situation. He's like a black sheep of the Hashira.

Kanae: Oh. Shinazugawa-kun doesn't like him at all. I think he grew even less fond of him because of you.

Takeyasu: I don't think he'll ever like me. Or Shinobu.

Kanae: Nonsense! Shinobu likes you. And let me tell you something. She likes you more than any other demon slayer here. Other than Himejima-san.

Takeyasu: I know, but it's just, it's just- I know you guys peg me as a nihilist. But that doesn't mean I care about you. You were kind enough to take me in, give me a home, I want to be nice to you. But I don't know why Shinobu doesn't want to be nice back.

Kanae: She'll open up. Don't worry. Now come on. We should go prepare.

They head inside and prepare to pack. Shinobu gets a lot of supplies and so does Kanae, since they're the medics of the trio and have medicines, antidotes, but also food. They mainly packed meats and other dry food which could be preserved easily, but Shinobu packed the most since she relied on poisons.

Kanae: Shinobu, you're packing a lot.

Shinobu: I need poisons, food, medicine, and more. Besides, we have Tatsukami to account for.

Kanae: That's very sweet.

Shinobu: No it isn't! I just don't want you giving up your food to him and-

Kanae: Ok. I understand. I'll help Yasu pack.

Shinobu: Sounds good.

The tsundere sister starts packing while Takeyasu is all done and goes to Kanae.

Kanae: All done?

Takeyasu: Packed some food. And arrows. And a nice bow that can shoot arrows a long distance. The black demon arrows are coated with the sticky infectious poison. And the brown arrows are for hunting.

Kanae: But why not anything else?

Takeyasu: I eat a lot when I want to. But I can eat very little. And I mean very little. 1 dish of tempura for a week.

Kanae: But you need to take care of yourself.

Takeyasu: Kanae, I'm fine-

Kanae: No, this isn't fine. You need more food.

Takeyasu: Ok. Thanks.

Kanae: The triplets will make you more tempura. Now come on.

Takeyasu: Ok.

====================
==========

Once the packing was done, the trio prepared to journey to Mist City. Kaguya, Amane, and the triplets were there to wish the group goodbye.

Kaguya: Good luck, nephew.

Amane: I hope your trip goes well.

Triplets: Bye, Tatsu-sama, Kanae-sama, and Shinobu-sama!

They all leave with the map to Mist City that Amane gave them, along with copies and tips on what to do. Thanks to Takeyasu's journal. Kanae found it hard to leave them, Shinobu felt a twinge of guilt, but Takeyasu's wave felt empty as the three left.

It would be a bit of a journey by foot, and then they would reach the mountain. Luckily, they sent Kakushi as far as the crew could go without slayers helping. Turns out, no demon lay afoot on the mountain. So they would have a small window of opportunity to stay safe.

Then they were also told to plant a golden wisteria seed on the summit as it would produce wisteria and repel any demons from the mountain. This mission would have to be perfect to advance Kagaya's plan.

====================
==========

Once they reach the mountain, Kanae and Shinobu were amazed while Takeyasu just looked over the mountain.

Kanae: It's amazing!

Shinobu: It is.

Takeyasu: Eh. When you've lived on one mountain, you get used to this.

Shinobu attempts to kick Takeyasu's shin, and does, but he doesn't react.

Takeyasu: Did someone poke me?

Shinobu: Ugh. Let's just find that scroll or technique or something!

The mist breather then uses his journal and sees a tree. He then jumps onto he sturdiest branches until he reaches the peak of the tree and gets to a hill on top of the entrance.

Kanae: Wow!

Takeyasu: Climb up!

He shoots an arrow to the tree and ties a rope to it. The girls climb up the rope and soon swing from it to get to the other side.

Kanae: This is a creative idea!

Shinobu: Maybe. Come on. Let's get that scroll.

====================
==========

The group keep on walking and walking as Kanae tries to talk to the group.

Kanae: So Takeyasu? Can you please teach me the tree jumping thing?

Takeyasu: Sure. If we ever come across trees.

They were near an rocky valley, which didn't have mist, and it had no trees in sight. But it did have rocky patches and terrain. They kept on walking while looking at the maps. Soon, a rockslide happened which forces the group to use their attacks.

They quickly slice the entire waves of rock coming at them, but Shinobu had trouble since unlike Kanae and Takeyasu, she wasn't strong at all.

Shinobu: Little help?!

Takeyasu lunges in and uses a form to pierce right through the rock.

Takeyasu: Low Clouds Distant Haze!

He thrusts his blade into the rock and it bursts into pebbles. Shinobu was amazed, and although she didn't like him, she at least respected him.

Shinobu: Thanks.

She leaves as Takeyasu smirks and walks off with the group.

====================
==========

They continue to walk on up Mt Kasumi, and then see some animals there. Two squirrels, who were playing, so Takeyasu and Kanae and Shinobu see it from a distance.

Kanae: Aww, they're playing! It's so cute!

However, Kanae was too innocent to notice their "play".

Takeyasu and Shinobu: (Oh my.)

They were "wrestling" and the two of them were disgusted while Kanae didn't know. Both of them decided to look at each other and nod in agreement.

Shinobu: We never tell her his.

Takeyasu: Agreed.

Kanae: Never tell me what?

Takeyasu: Thanks a lot, Shinobu.

Shinobu: Me? It's was your fault!

Kanae: Oh, don't fight please.

Takeyasu and Shinobu: Sorry.

They then nod once Kanae skips off on the path and follow her.

====================
==========

Eventually, the group decide to grab a bite to eat. Takeyasu then slowly eats his meals, and eats very little as well. As for Kanae, she sometimes accidentally goes into her next meal, but Shinobu rations hers well.

Takeyasu notices and refills her portions with his since he didn't really care.

Takeyasu: Here you go.

Kanae: Thank you.

Takeyasu: You're welcome. I'm going to go get a layout of the area.

He goes to the nearest tree and jumps high and fast until he gets to the top. His journal was marking the point of the city, which was just a few meters away.

Kanae decides to try, so once she finishes, she goes to a tree and attempts and Takeyasu sees her jumping to a branch, but nearly falling before holding onto it.

He then jumps from branch to branch and shows Kanae what to do. But he decides to help Shinobu with it too.

Takeyasu: Shinobu? Wanna try? It'll speed up the process.

Shinobu: Why not?

====================
==========

Once Shinobu finishes her meal, the two learn how to jump from tree to tree. Takeyasu noticed it was a few meters away, but he wanted to help them.

Takeyasu: Ok. We jump from branch to branch. Use that breathing technique and put everything into your legs. But jump and see a brand you can land on, before making your way up.

He jumps for a branch, and once he has one locked on, he sees the others. Takeyasu jumps up as he has the energy on his legs and back as he jumps at a fast rate to each branch he saw before. After a bit, he manages to get onto the top.

Takeyasu: Now you try.

Shinobu jumps up too high while Kanae was a bit slow. To be fair, they were beginners at this.

Takeyasu: You'll learn as you go. I had a year.

====================
==========

However, the place wasn't called Mist City for nothing. There were areas shrouded in mist and hard to see.

Takeyasu: Ok, I'm going to see if I can blow the Mist Away.

He takes a deep breath, holds his purple and blue blade, and prepares a form.

Takeyasu: Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash!

He does a giant swing, and it blows the mist away. The group cheered and tried to make it through. It was easy, until the mist came back, even thicker than before.

Kanae: Uh? Yasu?

Takeyasu: (My arms are really going to hurt after this.)

====================
==========

Soon, night fell and the group had to prepare to go to sleep. One person would be on patrol and would switch off to the other person. Shinobu switched to Kanae, Kanae switched to Takeyasu, and Takeyasu would switch to Shinobu.

Kanae: Time for bed!

Shinobu: Ok. Who's turn is it?

Takeyasu: I'll go. Tomorrow, Shinobu goes. We wake each other up in the event a demon arrives.

====================
==========

Over the journey, the group kept on going and training and seeing the sights of the mountain. It took a few days, but soon, the map would have them almost reach the top.

What really helped the group was how they were able to somewhat. get a hold of Takeyasu's tree jumping technique. It was weird, but it gave them more mobility than usual on foot.

On the next day, Takeyasu was watching over the group and didn't mind. Soon sunrise came and Kanae woke up. The Flower Hashira yawned, stretched, and got up to Yasu, who was looking at the sunrise.

Kanae: Good morning, Yasu-kun.

Takeyasu: Good morning, Kanae.

He eats some breakfast from the animals he hunted and gave some food to Kanae. She was grateful and ate some of his leftovers as she stood and looked over the sunrise.

Kanae: It's beautiful, isn't it?

Takeyasu: I see them all the time on Mt Ishiguro. They don't seem that special to me.

Kanae: Well they are to me. I never lived on a mountain like you. So the sunset looks amazing.

Kanae was watching the sunrise with glee while Takeyasu smiled at her. He didn't know why, but her innocence, her kindness, her beauty, and her strength, it made her seem beautiful to him.

Takeyasu: Hey Kanae? I have a question.

Kanae: Ask me.

Takeyasu: How do you find value in life?

Kanae: Well, it's hard to say. It's like a special recipe or food. If you get it all the time, it doesn't seem that special and stops being that way. Life isn't always going to be amazing, but the new experiences and memories you can have make it worth any bit of adversity. Life is a gift. So please don't waste it, Takeyasu.

Takeyasu: Well that gift killed my parents and servants.

Kanae: But it gave you your uncle and aunt, and me, and Shinobu. I know you don't find much meaning. But try and give it a chance again. I felt like you when my parents died.

Takeyasu: But you had Shinobu with you. I had no one. Even my other friends died. And try being homeless for weeks.

Kanae: Are you lonely?

Takeyasu: A little.

Then she hugs Yasu tightly, much to his shock.

Kanae: Don't worry. I promise I'll be there for you, Yasu.

She smiled at the nihilist as he did the same. Her smile was infectious, and not the bad kind. Takeyasu then hugged Kanae and shed a tear.

Takeyasu: Thank you. I'll promise I'll try finding my meaning.

Kanae: You're welcome.

Takeyasu: Now let's stop. I don't want Shinobu to see us.

Shinobu: Too late.

Takeyasu braced for a beating with a kimono, but Shinobu hugged him to the nihilist's shock.

Shinobu: Ya big dummy. If you wanted to be around us more, why didn't you say so?

Takeyasu: Thanks.

Kanae: Aww! You're getting along!

Shinobu: As long as we complete our mission. Now, how far are we?

Takeyasu opens his journal and sees the location of Mist City coming up. He gets excited and runs to it as he Kocho sisters follow him.

Shinobu: Hey!

Kanae: Wait for me and Shinobu!

They rush to catch up with Takeyasu, as the slayer keeps on running to the end point of the map. Soon, he comes across an abandoned city on top of the mountain as the Kochos do the same thing too. Although it was covered in mist, it was still quite a sight for them.

Takeyasu: Welcome to Mist City. This is the home of the teachings of the Ryujin Kagura.

Kanae: The main city of Dragon Breathers.

Shinobu: Well, what are we waiting for? There's treasure and other things to be found!

The trio rush into the misty city on the mountain in search of the lost teachings, but what will they find here?

====================
==========

Part 4: End

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

231K 9.6K 44
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a suicidal maniac and her over-protective friend are a part of a demon-killing organization. Along their journey...
328 2 20
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
30.1K 1.5K 25
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
8.5K 285 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...