Mist City Act Part 6: Chore Day

Takeyasu was currently training with Dragon Breathing when he looked over the triplets who were doing chores. He goes inside to talk to them and finds them cleaning dishes and setting tables.

Takeyasu: What are you doing?

Kiyo: Cleaning the house, Tatsu-sama.

Sumi: We should pitch in!

Naho: You gave us a roof over our heads, food to eat, a home to live in-

Takeyasu: But I should help too. This is Kanae's home. Not mine. Could I look over it, please?

Naho: Ok!

She hands him the list of chores and the next thing was cleaning the bedrooms.

This was no problem since he had to clean out the blacksmith shop all the time before the Kakushi ruined his home.

Takeyasu: Ok. This shouldn't be too hard. Triplets? Sumi? Naho? Kiyo?

All 3: Yes, Tatsu-sama?

Takeyasu: Where are the cleaning supplies?

Kiyo: Here!

They immediately gave it to him and he thanked them before they left. But Kiyo stayed to clarify an item on the list.

Kiyo: Shinobu and Kanae-sama went out for groceries.

Takeyasu: Thanks.

He then went into cleaning the room. They seemed cleaned, but Takeyasu didn't mind making them shine and wanted to put some effort into cleaning the room for Kanae.

Once he finished, he went back into the room as the triplets were going up to make the beds.

Takeyasu: Ok, I cleaned the bedrooms and now I'll do the next chore.

Sumi: Oh, we just need more firewood.

Takeyasu: I'll get some.

Next chore was getting wood. They needed wood for the fireplace and he liked chopping wood. So he went out to grab his kimono, which now had purple printed wisteria on it. He couldn't remember when, but it was around when he used Dragon Breathing.

Takeyasu: Weird. Eh.

He puts on his kimono and grabs an axe. Takeyasu made his own tools ever since Makomo and Sabito died, and only relied on Shun for swords instead of tools. Once he runs out, he then starts to find the nearest trees around the area and begins to tree jump.

 Once he runs out, he then starts to find the nearest trees around the area and begins to tree jump

====================
==========

Once he arrives, he looks around the area and begins to chop down some trees. He decided to try and get a bunch since he wanted to help out some more and get more wood for the group.

Takeyasu: Ok, another tree.

Soon, as he chopped down more wood, he came across a man with a red haori, pink eyes, and a ponytail with hanafuda earrings.