Shane X Female Reader - Stard...

By flying_whale_shark

This is a smut and fluff fanfiction set in the Stardew Valley universe. It is a Shane romance story with a ve... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: A Visit To The Ranch
Chapter 3: A Plentiful Harvest
Chapter 4: Saloon Sunsets
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: As The Night Falls
Chapter 7: A Spring Picnic
Chapter 8: A Date To Remember
Chapter 9: A Rough Morning
Chapter 10: The Storm Hits
Chapter 11: The Despair of the Drunk
Chapter 12: An Eventful Ride
Chapter 13: A Trip In The City
Chapter 14: A Hint of Anticipation
Chapter 15: Some Birthday Presence
Chapter 16: The Game
Chapter 17: A Cold, Not Lonely Night
Chapter 18: The First Morning
Chapter 19: An Interesting Altercation
Chapter 20: The Perfect Pair
Chapter 21: Life Goes On
Chapter 22: Coupled Confusion
Chapter 23: The Forgiving And The Fair
Chapter 24: Some Nights And More Memories
Chapter 25: Flowering Flirtatiously
Chapter 26: Dancing Daisies And Daffodils
Chapter 27: Quite An Afterparty
Chapter 28: A Content Homebody
Chapter 29: The Dazzling Niece
Chapter 30: Strolling At Sunset
Chapter 31: No Good Words
Chapter 32: How Do You Solve A Problem
Chapter 33: A Summer Cold
Chapter 34: Friday Night Fights
Chapter 35: Rest And Recovery
Chapter 36: A Steamy September
Chapter 37: A New Intimacy
Chapter 38: In A Flash
Chapter 39: Not Again
Chapter 40: The Unfinished Puzzle
Chapter 41: Farm Chores
Chapter 42: The Big Question
Chapter 43: Talk Of The Town
Chapter 44: After Party
Chapter 45: A Very Generous Thank You
Chapter 46: Origin Story
Chapter 47: The Talk
Chapter 48: The First Snow
Chapter 49: The Delicatessen Disagreement
Chapter 50: A Date To Re-Remember
Chapter 51: Girls' Day
Chapter 52: Festivals & Flurries
Chapter 53: Final Touches
Chapter 54: Cold Feet, Warm Bed
Chapter 55: Wedding Bells, Part 1
Chapter 56: Wedding Bells, Part 2
Chapter 57: Newlyweds
Chapter 58: Heavenly Honeymoon
Chapter 59: A New, New Beginning
Chapter 60: Oh My God-Daughter
Chapter 61: The Road Less Taken
Chapter 62: Harvest Cheers
Chapter 63: A Coastal Temptation
Chapter 64: The Party Ploy
Chapter 66: A Barnyard Birthday Bash
Chapter 67: Some Things Stay The Same
Chapter 68: Mom & Dad

Chapter 65: Splashy Seduction

588 15 3
By flying_whale_shark

🚩 Trigger Warning: Very smutty ;) 🚩

--

After Shane had spent time admiring the new renovations to the chicken coop, the two of you continued on to do all of the other farming tasks. With both of you working hard, they were done in almost no time. Plus it had rained overnight, so there was no watering or extra work to be done.

"Well, that was easy enough." Your husband smiled as he realized how quickly the chores had been done. "What do you want to do now?"

"Hmm, maybe take a walk? It's really pretty over by the pond."

Shane smiled at you, very happy to go with your idea. "Sounds great, baby."

He took your hand in his and began to lead you towards the slightly secluded small lake on the edge of your property. "Wow." He grinned as the pond came into vision. "It looks so peaceful out there today."

You nodded. "I agree. It makes me want to go swimming."

"Let's do it!" Your husband took your anecdote for a suggestion as he continued to walk you to the pond. "I haven't gone swimming in ages, that sounds like so much fun!"

You quickly reached the edge of the body of water where you were able to express your hesitation. "Shane, we can't swim yet. We have to go back."

"Why?" He looked at you puzzledly.

"We don't have our swimsuits, they're at the farmhouse-"

"So?" He asked, swiftly pulling off his sweatshirt. "We don't need them, sweetheart."

"Shane!" Your eyes widened as you realized what activity he was suggesting. "We can't go skinny dipping!" You tried to exclaim before he continued to persuade you.

"Of course we can." He smirked as he pulled off his shorts and kicked off his shoes, leaving him in just his boxers. "It's our farm, baby." He walked over to you and started messing with the button on your jeans. "There's nobody out here but us."

"Are you sure?" You asked quietly while you felt the waist of your jeans drop as Shane slowly undressed you.

"Mhmm." Shane hummed as his hands found their way under your shirt, slowly making their way up to your breasts. "But if you're worried about it, there's no pressure to-"

"No." You stopped him mid-sentence, reassured by his confidence. "Let's do this." You reached your arms out around his neck and began to passionately kiss him while his hands quickly finished undressing you, leaving the both of you in just your undergarments.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Shane whispered, pulling away. "But let's get in the pond. I'm getting too distracted here." He laughed.

He walked over to the edge of the pond and dipped his foot in, testing the temperature of the water. "Ooh, not bad at all." He smiled at you, pulled off his boxers, and winked before jumping in, making a huge splash on the surface of the water. "C'mon, get in! The water's great!"

"Are you sure?" You double-checked, leaning cautiously over the edge of the pond as you removed your underwear.

"Why don't you dip your toe in first to see how it feels?" Your husband suggested. "Here, I'll reach up and you can even hold my hand while you do it."

"Okay." With confidence in mind, you carefully grabbed his hand and leaned one foot over the water, gently lowering a singular toe in when—

SPLOOSH! You felt your husband yank you into the small pond, catching you in his strong, soft arms but not before letting you fully submerge in the slightly chilly waters.

"Ah! SHANE!" You squealed, curling up into your husband (who you were jokingly mad at) due to the colder temperature of the pond.

"Oh, it's not that bad." Shane laughed, wrapping his warm arms around you and slowly heating you up. "You just have to get used to it baby."

"And surprise pulling me into the water is how I get used to it?" You retorted.

He laughed as he shook his head. "No, that was just because it's fun to mess with you. I love you so much."

"Aww." You giggled, rotating yourself cuddled in your husband's arms so you were facing each other. "Well you're warming me up so I appreciate it."

You leaned up and kissed him, reaching your arms above the water. His hands moved around your back, securing you closely to him with your breasts pressed against his chest. "Mmm, fuck baby." He whispered as he kissed you back, moving one of his hands down to your ass and squeezing it lightly. "You don't know how badly I want to be back in bed with you right now."

"Oh? Why's that?" You asked, not breaking the kiss.

Shane pulled away, cupping your breasts in his hands over and over again. "I think you know why..."

You bit your lip sexily. "I think we can do that right here, can't we?"

"Oh?!" Your husband's eyes lit up, enthused by your idea. "Really? You would be down for that?"

"Sure." You laughed, amused by his response. "I'm down to do anything with you... plus it's your birthday, we might as well have a bit of fun."

"Mmmm... happy birthday to me." He laughed as he gently brushed a strand of hair off of your face. He leaned down and gently kissed the side of your neck, sending shivers through your body in the already chilly water. You felt your body grow warmer with every one of your husband's touches. His lips against your neck, his fingers massaging your breasts, your legs wrapped around his waist as you began to give into him.

His hot breath against your collar bone was a sharp contrast to the frigid temperatures in the water. (You were being overdramatic of course, the water was only slightly cooler than the air outside.) Despite being in the water, you could feel every movement of your husband's hands as they worked their way around your body. "Mmmm, Shane." You moaned in his ear as the tips of his fingers flitted down to your waist.

With a low growl, Shane pressed his lips almost hungrily against yours, you tasted the lingering coffee on his breath as you kissed him back. His hands roamed eagerly over your curves, tracing the contours of your body with reverence and desire.

You moaned softly against his lips as your fingers tangled in his tousled hair. You always loved the way Shane made you feel, like you were truly cherished and desired, like the most precious treasure in the world. In a frenzy of passion, Shane pushed you slightly backward as he let his dick slide slowly closer to his favorite spot between your legs.

Shane's hands roamed lower, tracing the silhouette of your hips before pulling you close, both of your bodies melding together as they moved as one. You could feel the heat rising between you with each thrust, a primal fire that consumed you both in its fervor. Your soft moans echoed across the water, mingling with the gentle lapping of the waves as Shane began to fuck you.

Your fingers dug into his back, your nails leaving faint marks on his skin as you let yourself surrender completely to him. The water buoyed you up, supporting both of your weights as you lost yourselves in the heat of the moment while the cool waves lapped at the sensitive skin of your nipples, heightening the sensation as the two of you moved together in perfect harmony.

Everything about this was completely new. Being together like this outside felt exposing but at the same time incredibly freeing. The sharp contrast of your loving husband giving you such beautiful, familiar pleasure in a completely foreign and alfresco environment was enveloping you completely. It was unlike anything you had ever experienced, and it felt truly amazing. The sun was bright in the Stardew sky as your eyes rolled back in your head, letting you fully give into this new and unbridled satisfaction.

As this passion intensified, you quickly found yourself teetering on the edge of an orgasm, feeling him deep inside of you amidst the gentle embrace of the pond. With each thrust, you drew closer to your climax, your cries of pleasure mingling with the gentle lapping of the water.

Shane's movements grew more urgent, his husky groans echoing in your ears as he continued deeper into you. The water seemed to electrify the connection between you and him, heightening every sensation as you moved together in perfect synchrony.

Your breath came in ragged gasps, your body trembling with the intensity of the sex as you felt herself teetering on the edge of release as you felt the tension coiling tighter and tighter within you.

"(Y/N), you feel so good." Shane breathed into your ear, sending you further into ecstasy. "Fuck, I'm close!"

You could feel Shane's strong arm muscles clenching around you as you both grew close, your cries growing louder as they echoed across the surface of the pond. You both surrendered yourselves completely to the pleasure that pulsed between you. "Yes, yes!" You cried, completely losing yourself in the electricity of the moment.

And then, in a burst of pure ecstasy, the two of you came together, your bodies wracked with pleasure as you felt the intense waves of climax. The water seemed to shimmer around you and Shane, capturing the essence of your love as you found release in each other's arms.

"Happy birthday to me was right." He whispered, making you giggle in agreement.

✏️ A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! This chapter is part of the "1.6 Update," so the next installment, Chapter 66: A Barnyard Birthday Bash, is out today! xoxo Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 17.7K 70
All it needed was bad weather and a stormy night for Khushi to cross path with an arrogant billionaire who was already enraged at her from previous e...
63.1K 2.2K 51
A different spin on a plot we all know well Freedom is all anyone wants but can a gentle soul do what must be done to keep it? Anarchy and kindness d...
8.1K 247 10
ยซ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ.ยป ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ โ†ฆ ๐–ซ๐—Ž...
5K 72 13
Maddie Molina, Julies older sister has been shut off from everyone but her small little family since her mom died almost a year ago. The sisters used...