His Queen

By BhavniGupta

Araavi Chauhan: a girl full of bliss and love.Every boy's dream girl with all the qualities like empathy, car... More

Nightmares
meeting him.
Stealing looks
his feelings
The marriage proposal
Developing feelings
Just married
his POV
First day
Surprises
Late night outing with everyone.
READ ITT!!!!!!
Reception(part-1)

Engagement day

581 33 0
By BhavniGupta

Author~

It's been three days since the date of the marriage was decided and the day Arjun came.

He's still here, as he wanted to enjoy every single moment of my marriage. He always says, 'aree meri behen ki shaddi hai, mai uske saath nahi rahuga toh aur kaun rahega?'

He always sticks to araavi like fevicol. Whenever she needs to go to hospital for any emergencies or her shift, he goes along with her and then the entire time just roams around the hospital like it's his own house.

Or sometimes when advishtha has completed her work, he goes to annoy her and eats her mind the entire time.

Advishtha one day was the verge on killing him with a scalpel, but controlled her emotions as it was her one and only best friend after araavi. But still, does it affect our Arjun, it doesn't! He still annoyes her.

Anyways, moving on. It's finally the engagement day. Everything is in choas. It's the royal ceremony after all. All the preparation were going with the speed of lightning.

The engagement was going to happen in the Chauhan house, itself within the presence of both the families and very close family friends, as araavi wanted to keep things to themselves aka private, so it couldn't affect her daily life living as a normal person till their marriage.

Well, the choas in the Chauhan house is not any thing less. All the ladies were busy getting ready for the ceremony and Araavi was getting ready in her room. Sudheen Chauhan is in the hall sitting on the couch while looking at the picture of both of his daughters which is framed on the wall.

He can't believe she became this
big, for him she is still a little girl who used to eat clumsily and gave him a toothy grin when he fake scolded her. His heart is still not ready to leave his princess. But who can change fate, after all?

And well about our Arjun Rathod, he is so damn happy to see his best friend and his only sister marrying. He knew about Abhimanyu, he is going to keep his Araavi happy.

Well, about knowing abhimnayu, we can say that he's deaf good at stalking people and know about them.

We can say that he couldn't do that without our advishtha, well could he? Nope!

So our advishtha became a helping hand to him and with her professional stalking skills, she got some personal informations of rana-saa.
......

Araavi who is sitting on a couch infront of the mirror looking at herself silently deep in thought startles as she heard a knock on her bedroom door where she was getting ready.

Her eyes move at the door as there enters her three mad-mad people. Advishtha, Arjun and Samya.

A wide smile spread across her face looking at the three of them. As they look at araavi, the three fo them gasp loudly all at once, admiring her which made her laugh.

"Oh. My. God!" Advishtha said.

"Dii, you're definitely gonna kill jiju with your looks tonight!" Samya said walking close towards araavi who was by now blushing hearing samyas words.

Both advishtha and samya move close to araavi praising her looks and admiring her. While our guy, stood at the back with his eyes teary and heart full of happiness for his bff kum sister. He was on the verge of tears.

Well, how could he not be?

Araavi looking at him moved towards him, teasing him. "Aree...look at this Chamkadaar, already crying, han!" She mocked to which he smaked her head taking her in for a hug.

"Me too, me too!" Both advishtha and samya said running towards them for a hug and they all group hugged laughing.

"Hayee, Mere bacche! Kitne pyaare lg re hai! " They heard a voice which made them all part from the hug and look at the door there stood sudheen Chauhan and Rashmi Chauhan looking at their kids admiring their love with teary eyes.

The four of them looked at each other passing nods to each other and in the next moment ran towards their parents placing their arms around there parents lovingly and they hugged the four of them back.

After some time they parted away from the warmly hug. "Chalo abh jaldi taiyaar ho jao, warna late ho jaega!" Her mother said in the always motherly tone while wiping the lone tear that left her eye to which they nodded.

After that Arjun, Sudheen and Rashmi went downstairs while the three girls stayed on the room only.

Samya and advishtha were sitting on the bed talking some random things while araavi was still getting ready.

As her entire makeup was done. She felt very weird in herself as she's a kind of person who dosent like to do much makeup on herself, but had to do it today as it was a big day for her.

Araavi was looking at herself in the mirror lost in her own world of thoughts which broke as her eyes fell on the table in front of her and a unknowing smile made its way on her lips as she looked at the jhumke placed on the table as it reminded her of the interaction she had with abhimnayu.

How he held her, how he made her feel, how he gifted her those jhumkas and told her to wear them on their engagement, and how he called her humari jaan. It all affects her but in a good way.

She feels happy knowing that she'll get a partner for her who'll love her and respect her.

Within the next moment she picked up those jhumkas wearing them, and after doing all the final touch ups she looked at her in the mirror, her full look.
........

(Imagine Araavi's dress to be like this)

......
She was glowing like stars in the night sky. Her eyes move to her ears where she wore the jhumkas, the first gift given to her from her Abhimanyu, which made her happy and blush at the same time.

"You are looking gorgeous." Advishtha complimented her making her sit on the couch as her and samya made her wear her bangles and the dupatta on her head.

As she was all ready both samya and advishtha leaned close to her face and samya let out a whistle looking at her sister lovingly. While araavi closed her eyes from the embarrassment and shyness she felt.

Seeing her reaction both samaya and advishtha laughed. As they were continously teasing araavi, they were disturbed by a knock on the door. Samya went towards the door and opened it to see her family standing at the entrance. Everyone became speechless looking at araavi who was glowing.

Araavi on finding them walked to them and her father took her in for a long-tight hug "You are looking just like a princess you are." He said caressing her cheek while she chuckled against his chest still hugging him.

"Beta, they are here!" Her mother said informing them about the arrival of the rajvanshi's. On hearing her araavi felt both nervous and happy at the same time.

Samya who had seem to go out a while ago now entered the room the same time."dii, it's time for your entry" she spoke grinning. Araavi nodded and started walking downstairs with her family beside her.

The stage was in the backyard of the Chauhan mansion only. As told earlier, araavi wanted a simple marriage with no reporters or news problems as she didn't wanted to become the highlight of the latest news.

So, as per the rituals they are organising the engagement in their house only.

   (Sitting araangement for guests)

   (Imagine the stage like this😭👍)
........

Abhimanyu was standing on the stage with all his glory waiting for his jaan. It is already 9:48pm the ceremony should start at 8:30pm. Only family members and relatives are present in the hall. Everyone one was so curious to look at the bride. Suddenly a soft music started to play when the girl entered the hall.

There is a complete silence in the hall. Everyone was mesmerized looking at her beauty. Abhimanyu is in 'awe'. His heart fluttered when he saw her, who is looking like an angel. He knew he is whipped, the moment he saw her in his house, when her dupatta was stuck in her watch.

Looking at her, reminds him of that day...

Flashback~
Abhimanyu~

God! Am already late, dadi saa must be finding me. I'm sure she'll scold me.

Well Mr. Abhimanyu how would it feel to get scolded by your grandmother when your getting crowned.

And this kurta, "oh my god!" It was frustating. The kurta was feeling very irritated and there was something on it. "Uff!" I huffed in annoyance and started removing it.

I was busy in looking at my kurta as I didn't realise i was about to bump into soemone but did not as the person moved a little away avoiding bumping into me and I was pleased that whoever it was we didn't bumped into each other or it could lead into a pointless argument and could cost me a lot of my time and I hate wasting my time on pointless things.

But guess fate has other plans for me...

While walking past that person somehow I was pulled back and my eyes widened at the audacity that person had to pull me.

I looked back at the person who had the audacity to pull me but was flustered at the scene behind me. That person was herself looking at my hand confused as hell.

I too looked down and found out that it was my watch. That person was a lady who's dupatta was stuck into my watch.

I looked up and looking infront made me speechless. She was ethereal. Beautiful would be not enough to define the devine strength she held.

She was mesmering beautiful. As I looked more towards her I felt pulling myself more towards her.

My eyes refused to leave hers. Not any chance I would!

It felt like the time stops and my life ends here!

Her hazelnut eyes were just something to look at for hours an hours.

I felt myself drawn more towards her. As without me realising my foot took close steps towards her, It felt surreal. Feeling this way for someone, it felt weird.

Is thsi what they call love at first sight?

Nahh! Love and I are long lost friends who never met. Nor ever will!

So what is it? Affection? Attraction? But why would I feel attracted towards a person who I just saw few minutes back?

I don't even know her, then why??

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise coming so close towards her as I saw her gulp down her saliva which made me chuckle to myself knowing that I left the same effect on her which she had left on me.

I walked towards her without breaking the eye contact we held. I slowly walked, taking baby steps.

As i reached close and more close
towards her I felt her breathing
becoming unstable as she was breathing heavily, her chest was rising up and down constantly.

My feet came to an halt as i reached her, our bodies hardly away from one another.Our eyes still refusing to move away from each other's.

She turned her head was up to match
with my long height, as we drown
ourselves into each others eyes. I
was looking down deep in her eyes.

We were so close that we could feel our warm breath on our faces, as i felt her shiver from the disntace
we hardly held. Just another step and
we would be touching each other's
body.

I then, slowly pulled my hand up.
The same hand in which her dupatta
was stuck. Then, i started to
remove the dupatta from my watch,
not breaking the contact our eyes held.

To be honest I didn't wanted to leave her just like that. I wanted to stay in that position forever with her.

I slowly and hardly even tried to pull her dupatta out, wishing taht it could stuck with me forever.

Adter some fine minutes of admiring hwr feauters and those big-doe hazel eyes, i fianlly freed her dupaata from my hold.

We were so engrossed in each other
that we forgot about the world
around us. Until i heard soemone cough from the other side, making me roll my eyes at the person.

While her eyes widened as she looked at the direction only to find some monkeys standing there looking at us with their wide eyes. Huh besharam kahin ke. Pura moment Kharab kr diya.

I decided to move a little away from her, as I knew the monkeys over here will annoy her and eat her mind later on, which I don't want them to do. But I still was looking at her as she
fixed her dupatta clearing her throat which made a smile come across my face.

She looked towards them confused frowning her eyes from confusion which was very cute to my eyes.

She roamed her eyes at everyone and them moved towards me and her eyes widened on finding out that i was already looking at her, admiring her. Well what can I do? She's so elegant it's hard to look away!

After that dadi made her presence aware. And all the idiots went towards her and said some shit words to her, But no shit those words were very true from my side.

But I didn't let aside her shocked face on hearing about my Raj Tilak from karan's mouth. It was cute and funny at the same time.

After that maa came towards me and told me to go inside as the ceremony will began shortly and I obliged to her words.

But still my heart ached on wanting to seeing her. I wanted to look at her only. I decided to look at her once lastly before moving inside the chamber.

We both looked at each other at the same time. Our orbs refusing to leave one another's. But it wasn't much as she removed her eyes from mine which made my heart ache for no reason, but without showing it on my face, I went inside with my siblings.

Flashback ends~

His thoughts were broken as he heard the song stop and a melodious sound of someone's payal. As he realised it was Araavi. His eyes moved to her.

She got on the stage and stood beside
him lowering her eyes shyly. Slowly Abhimanyu leaned towards her ear, he noticed the jhumke she was wearing as a wide smile spread across his face, knowing that she wore those jhumkas on his request.

As Abhimanyu leaned to her ears, She was expecting a compliment from him when he grumbled "You are late" she immediately snapped her head towards him glaring at his direction to which he smirked controlling his laugh.

The two best friends, Rashmi and Sunaina stood beside the stage side hugging each other excitedly
witnessing the love their kids held for each other in their eyes.

The couple exchanged the rings and
firstly went to Rajmata to take her
blessings. They both bent to touch her feet . She lovingly caressed the head of both the kids, smiling at them with all her heart.

Soon the photo session started. Everyone came towards the couple to congratulate them.

After that they both were made to sit on the couch while the youngsters started the dance program they specially prepared for the couple. Karan came towards them both with a tray containing juice.

He gave them one glass and two straws which made Araavi choke while Abhimanyu while patting her back looked at karan, almost ready to kill him. While karan got scared by Abhimanyu and left from there, but not before murmuring a 'sorry' to araavi.

Abhimanyu gave the glass to her. He know she would be uncomfortable in front of the family members. Araavi looked at him smiling at his gesture, while she took the glass from him. She then started drinking the juice while vibing to the songs chearing the youngsters more.

Abhimanyu looked at his jaan who have a smile on her face looking so gorgeous as his heart skipped a beat when they both made eye contact. She was literally glowing in the dim lights.

After sharing a moment of silence Araavi decided to break it.

"Aapse kuch maangna chahti hu. Aur aap mana nai kar sakte" Araavi asked softly.  While on hearing her a chuckle left Abhimanyu's mouth.

"Humari jaan, agar mana karne ki ijazat nahi hai, toh use maangna nahi kehte" Abhimanyu said smirking making her narrow her eyes.

"Okay...then I'm going to demand you" she said smirking to which Abhimanyu chuckled softly caressing her engagement ring on her finger and said, "Aap boliye aur hum kar denge." He said which made her blush.

"What is my queen's demand" he asked. She stared into his eyes with lot of emotions and respect in her eyes for hi..

"I'Il tell you later" she whispered then smiled. Their trace broke with the announcement in the mic. "Soon to be married couple are requested to pay attention to the programs which specially are arranged for them. You both can stare at each other later" Preeti said smirking making the crowd make noises and scream, hooting for fun, while Abhimanyu royally ignoring them all continued to look at his queen rolled his eyes while Araavi was a blushing mess and was only looking down at her fingers which were intertwined with Abhimanyu's.

There are dance performances which everyone enjoyed. And of course everyone insisted the couple for a dance performance and to Araavi's relief Abhimanyu kindly rejected.

Both had different reasons for it. Araavi doesn't want to be the center of attention while Abhimanyu can't control himself with his queen in his arms.

As all the performance ended, Manvi Rajavanshi came forward towards prerna carrying a jewelry box. Araavi on seeing her stood up and touched her feet, while she patted her head lovingly and gave her a box.

Araavi looked at her confused, while Manvi smiled at seeing her expressions she explained, 'These are the bangles which belongs
to our late queen who passed it to my mother-in-law which she gave to sunaina didi and then she passed it to me after my marriage and now I'm giving it's responsibility to you. " she said smiling and removing the bangles from the box.

"You know my mother used to
say 'kanyadaan ke samay ladki ke
mata pita apni beti ke khushi aur uski suraksha ke zimmedari ladke ko aur unke parivaar ko de dete hai. Par yeh bhool jaate hain ki shaadi me dono ka bara bari ka haq hota hai. Tumhe pta hai Maine kabhi bhi apne baccho aur Abhimanyu mei fark nahi kiya, isliye mai aaj mai apne ek bacche ki khushiya tumare haath mein rakti hu". She said making her wear the bangles. Her words made Araavi eyes teary. They both hugged each other. Everyone smiled looking at them.

"Now guys if you all are done, can we please eat something. I'm dying from hunger." Karan said making everyone gather look at him, the youngsters nodding their heads, agreeing with karan and then everybody moved towards the table.

As Araavi was going, a hand stopped
her. She looked back to see Abhimanyu's emotionless face. She raised her eyebrow in question while he suddenly dragged her to a room.

Araavi turned back to see if anyone is looking and she saw samya and radhika, who were walking together behind everyone, looking at her as Radhika winked her eye and samya waved her hand at her and they both left with everyone, laughing leaving both Araavi and Abhimanyu all alone.

"Mr. Rajvanshi aap kya kar rhe ho?" He took her into a room and closed
the door behind.

"Ms. Chauhan, Meri jaan lene ka iraada bana kar ayi hai kya aap?" He asked looking at her intensly, while araavi looked at him frowning her eyebrows in confusion.

In a split second, araavi's back hit the wall behind her with abhimanyu's one hand on her waist and the other holding her head so it does not hit the wall behind, causing any injury to her.

Her breath hitched, as Abhimanyu ate the distance between them. Their bodies touching and a soothing feeling left araavi's soul.

"Ms. Chauhan, aap hume kisi din apni in ankhon aur iss adaa se marr dengi, I'm sure!" He whispered leaning his face more to hers. His eyes never leaving her glossy lips.

Before Araavi could reply anything he said, "please allow me to kiss you!" Araavi's heart sounded heavily as she felt a zoo inside her stomach. But without thinking much, she nodded her head in a 'yes' and a second later his lips were on hers.

Araavi stood there stunned. He slowly moved his lips devouring them. He squeezing her waist when she came out of her shock and closed her eyes. His hands were now freely roaming on her back while hers where fisting his shirt.

He started sucking hard making her moan. She followed his movements. As the time passed, their hunger for each other increased in them, making the kiss so messy.

Araavi was getting out of breathe, she started to tap on Abhimanyu's shoulders, aggressively while he was still adoring her lips. After some time, they both parted away breathing heavily. He opened
his eyes to look at her and the image
of her doe eyes closed and panting
with red swollen lips made his heart
fluttered.

He felt happy, he felt he's now complete, as he finally has his jaan in his arms.

His obsession . His peace . His home.
Right in his arms.

He knew, at this point she wrapped him around her little finger and he is more than glad to be that.

Araavi looked at his state, his messy hairs Falling on his face, clothes messed up and lips swollen as well. "Fuck it," she muttered before gripping Abhimanyu's hair in a fist, pulling him for another one sucking his lips not being able to hold herself to which he responded immediately.

With each movement it became more intense. Araavi was taking her time in running her hands in his locks making his neatly gelled hair messy.

They both were so lost in their make
out session that they didn't hear the
knocking sound.

As the knocking continued they both parted panting heavily. Abhimanyu giving her a last peck on her forhead moved towards the door. Opening it, there stood ruvaan holding a tray with a plate containing their food, he awkwardly handed him the plate, not meeting abhimanyu's gaze, and in a swift movement ran from there.

Abhimanyu turned to look at Araavi who is now sitting on the bed. There is a complete silence.

They both made eye contact and soon bursted out laughing.
............

Hope ya'll like it.

Will post soon and more often🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.7K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
2.3M 149K 66
*Status- Complete* Book one of the Royal Romance series. "She was the girl he used to see in his dreams" _________________________________________ "E...
1.3M 52.4K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
48.7K 2.7K 13
1st book of 'The Brides' series Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh, 28 year old, Ceo of Rajvansh empires and king of Rajasthan. Cold, arrogant, and ruthless but...