New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved

151 9 1
By ShadowKong1

Date: 15 April 1946/1646

-Before the Battle Begin in the City-

At the City, We See Two Female With Three Knight run Through The City. The One of the Female is A Princess and Another One is Act as a Bodyguard For The Princess with the Knights Also Save Guard The Princess for Any Trouble or Sudden Attack on the Princess.

They Run through until they See a Cave that Is Near the Wall. As Two Knight Came out from the Cave to See the Arrival of the Princess have Arrived yet Until They See Her Running with Few Of Them Guarding the Princess.

Knight 1: Over Here, Princess Lumies!

Knight 2: Hurry up!

All of them Arrived as They When down the Stair that Lead to the Underground Cave. Upon Entering the Underground, They Were met with a Man Standing there to Greet the Princess.

Knight: Princess Lumies, We Have Prepared a Ship at the End of this Cave.

Lumies: Won't the Palpadian Navy might Find Us?

Lilceida: They Won't, They Haven't Arrived Yet, Even So, They Only Rely on the Ground Unit. The King have Also take down the Flag showing with have No Affiliates with our Nation Anymore and We Might Avoid the Palpadian Fleet.

Knight: She right, We Might get Away from here in time.

Lumies: What is this Place?

Man: Well, I Glad you ask Princess, This Used to be a Harbor that Build our Ship Until it Was Abandoned due to the Past Incident.

The Underground Cave itself Have are Looking Better for the Better Days. There are Many Pier that Lead to the End of the Cave with it Platform as Many Crates Scattered around with Some look to be Broken Open. They is Also so Old Weapon of their Past Still Scattered around the Place. Some Having an Unfinished Hull of the Ship in the bahind of the Cave End, As it was Where the Shipbuilding Process been Done. At the End of One of the Pier, a Lone Ship was Put Idle as This is the Ship for the Urgent Escape.

The Ship Been Prepared by the King itself after His Meeting with The Palpadian Diplomat. He Prepared it as A Urgent Need, Thsi Ship was Only be a Escape Ship for His Daughter when the Time of War Began. He Made the Former Transport Ship of Altaras into Merchant Ship, Taking Down Their Flag showing No Bearing of Any Nation or Can be Considered as A Pirate too. Then, Princess Lumies Look back to the Stair as She Pray for her Father.

Lumies: Father.... I W-Will Definitely return to this Very Land.... To the Altaras and My People. Father.... I hope that you be In Good Health....

Then, A The Man Came Forward and Say Something to the Princess.

Man: Princess Lumies.... We Will Await your Return by then.... Or Now, You are Next in Line of the Throne After Your return.... Your Highness.

The Man then turn at Lilceide to Speak to her too.

Man: Also, Knight Lilceide, We Leave The Princess in your Care.

Lilceide: Yes....

Then, Lumies them Tear Out a Bit by the Fact that She is going to Leave the People of Altaras to The City and Letting them Be Occupied by the Very Sworm Enemy that have also Threatened them in the Past Before Hand.

Lumies: Well.... Stay Safe Then everyone....

Man: We All will..... We All Will, When we Hear Your Great News,Your Highness!

Lilceide: Come on, Princess, We have to go. Our Time is Running out!

Lumies: Well, We will Come Back as I will Promise!

The Princess and Her Guard Run Toward the Ship as The Captain of the Ship Saw Them and Yell at the Helmsman. As the Princess and the Rest of the Guard Bord the Ship as The Sailor take the Plank on Board as They Put it on the Side.

Captain: Helms to the Deck! The Princess have Board the Ship! Helms Forward!

The Helmsman Quickly get to the Steering Wheel of the Ship as The Rest of the Sailor Start to unfurl the Sail as A Small Blow of the Wind Made the Ship Move Forward. The Helmsman Began to Steering it to the Left Before the Wind Pick up it Pace And Letting the Ship to Go a Bit Faster.

The Ship Began to Leave the Cave As the Man inside the Cave Was Looking at the Ship that Is Leaving the Altaras Isle as He Went up to the Surface, To the City and Will Encounter a War in The City by Tomorrow.

Back to the Man, He Have Reach the Surface as He Go to the Nearest Guard to Rely the Information to the King.

Man: Knight! Can you rely to his Majesty about The Princess that She Have Departed Safely?

Knight: Of Course, I will go and Rely it to His Majesty!

The Knight Went on as He go toward the Castle Where the King was Now Located.

Back to the Lone Ship that is Leaving the Isle of Altaras. The Ship have Went Through the Palpadian Fleet that Almost Spotted Them. But Even They Spotted The Ship, The Palpadian having to Know That it was Just a Merchant Ship With No Affiliate Because Placing Without a Flag Will Most likely Avoid it For Now.

About Two Days Have Passed, The Lone Ship Still Crusing through the Wave with it Sails Unfurl through The Wind. The Ship is Now Away from the Isle of their Homeland and Faraway from their Home. They Are now at the Middle of the Sea as They will Came By to A Rocky Area in Front of them. As They Are in the Rodenius Sea, Almost to The Rodenius Island.

In the Cabin of the Ship, Princess Lumies Is Now Peeling off Some Onion and Put it in a Bowl. Then, A Knight Came in, As He Saw The Princess Was Peeling Some Onion in the Small Makeshift Kitchen in the Cabin.

Knight: Y-Your Highness.... To do such Menial Thing..... Please Leave it To Me....!!!

Lumies: It's Fine! You all have Worked to your Full Ability! Also Help me Escape from the City from the Danger of the War! So, It only the Thing I Could help to Ease your Work!

Knight: Y-Your Highness, You-

The Door Once Again Open up and Lilceida Came in seen The Princess doing the Working.

Lilceide: *Sigh* Just as I Expected. Knight, Get Back to Your Post.

Knight: Yes Commander!

Since, Then, Lilceide have Been made as A Commander to Lead it Small Army in the Ship or What left of the Altaras Forces. Now, Nothing have been Done in the Time In need if Fighting ever Occur. They Only need a Commander to Lead in Fight and Organize a Perfect Attack if any Unknown or Pirates Ship ever Been Spotted and Start to Attack them. The only thing that Rendered more of a Target is by Pirates Because they are Disguise as Merchant Ship. The Pirates Always been In Sea and Going in to Take the Loot From Merchant Ships by Boarding them or They Will take The Crew of the Ship and Sell them As Slaves to The Other Port Nation.

Lumies: Lilceide, Aside from the Thing that Happen, The Food are not.... Very Healthy enough to be Prepared. So, Are we Going Straight to the Rodenius Continent and Head to Lourian Harbor?

Lilceide: Yes, Going to Fenn is Way to Dangerous because of the Blockade of the Palpadian Fleet that is Stationery there Now. So, The Only Option is Going to the Lourian Port.

Lilceide Remember About the Naval Blockade from one Of the Knight that Told Her about the Sudden Close From Fenn Sea to Altaras Sea. Letting no Survivor to Escape, The Ship Route that they Use was Just Lucky Enough and was In Time Before The Palpadian Navy Block Completely.

Lilceide: But, To reach it Maximum Sailing Speed, We have to Used the 'Tears of the Wind God' to It Fullest Potential. We will Drift Along the Sea Current and Reached the Rodenius Continent, Lourian Port, But..... They is One Problem....

Lilceide Remember Something about the Imminent War in The Rodenius Continent that Have Lose in the Side of Louria Kingdom and The Chaos that might be in the Louria Kingdom.

Lilceide: Even Going to Harboring there is Dangerous, Because Loria Kingdom are in Chaos after They have lose the War. Even so, They are the Nation That Aligned to the Palpadian Empire. So, It Dangerous to Harbor there.....

Lumies: Huh? So, About a Rumors of a Alliance of 7 Nation that Have Defeated the Louria Kingdom is True?

Lilceide: It Might be.... But, For us to Harboring is to go around to the Other Side of the Harbor....

Lumies:Then, That means....

Lilceide: Yes, We going to Sail to Qua-Toynian Port instead, Harboring there and We Appeal for Asylum in the Country.

Lumies: Oh, That Nation.... I heard it was a Peaceful Nation.... But, Could they ever Accept us? Who may have Hatred against the Relationship with the Empire?

Lilceide: I know What you thinking, Even We arrived there, We Going to Discuss of our Situation there. Also, Why we have to Disguise Dress as A Travelling Troupe, As We Travel using This Disguise Ship of Our into Merchant Ship.

Lumies: Oh, I see....

Lilceide: Well, I have to head to see the Men are doing OK.

Lumies: Ok, See you.

Lilceide Exit the Cabin Ship and Seeing the Crews and Knights Helping out Each Other in Working the Ship Out. Then, A Captain Came up to her look a Bit Distress.

Captain: There you are, Lady Lilceide. I been Looking all over for You.

Lilceide: What it is, Captain?

Captain: Pirate Have Been Sighted! It was Three of them!

Lilceide Look at the Side seeing Three Pirate Ships Coming toward them.

Captain: Pirates Sighted on the Starboard!!! What should we Do Lady Lilceida?

Lilceide: *Thought* So in the End, The Decision to Put up a Fake Appearance and also Depart in Haste is Backfires? Even we Almost got Caught by the Palpadian Navy and Now the Pirates have Spotted us.... Seem like Fighting to Protect the Princess is the First Priority then.

Lilceide the look at the Captain.

Lilceide: We don't have much of the Power to Fight Back. We Only have Less Archer in our Hand....

Captain: Well, We also Brought Some Weapon from the Abandoned Harbor back in the Cave. We Get whatever we Can get before Departed.

Lilceide: I see then Armed themself for Self Defense. We Going to Fight the Pirates by any Mean, To Protect The Princess.

Captain: Alright, Lady Lilceide!

The Captain Began to Tell his Crew to Armed up as Lilceida Go to the Cabin Ship Before Open Slightly of the Door to see Lumies Still Peeling the Onion.

Lilceide: Princess....

Lumies: Huh?

Lumies then turn Around to Meet with Lilceide at the Door with Slightly Open.

Lumies: What is it, Lilceida?

Lilceide: Well, Whatever you do, Please stay in the Cabin, You Must not Come outside.

Lumies: What Happen?

Lilceide: It for your Safety. Just Stay inside.

Lilceide Close the Door Behind Leaving Lumies Wonder What She Say but just Ignore it and Continue Her Work.

Outside the Cabin, Lilceida Begin Command her Troop to Begin the Preparation.

Lilceide: All Hands Battle Station! Start up the 'Tears of the Wind God'.

The Crew Begin to Start up the 'Tear of the Wind God' as They Start to Speed up a bit. Seeing the Three Pirates Ships now Sailing Closer to the Ship. While The Front Pirate Ship Start to tried Blocking the Entrance of the Ship. On the Lead Ship of the Pirate Ship that was In Middle was Full of Pirates Preparing their Attack and Board the Ship if they Getting Closer Enough.

Pirate Crew 1: Captain, Look! It the 'Tears of the Wind God' at the Back. Also, It not a Military Vessel, But, to Have One of that is what I wonder Where they Get it and Installed.

Pirate Captain: For Me, That not a usual Normal Merchant Ship We see All days, it should Have Reeks of Treasures inside that Ship!

Pirate Crew 2: Also, I wonder, Do that Ship have Beautiful Women on Board....

Pirate Captain: Well, Lads, We Going to give them a Proper Greeting First! Tell the Rest to Gere Closer and Begin to Attack on that Merchant Ship!

The Message Been Rely through their Stolen Mana-Comm from the Merchant Ship they Have Looted. The Three Pirates Ships Getting Closer as The Archers from the Three Pirate Ships Begin To Pull the String of the Bow with Their Arrow in the Position String.

Back at the Altaras Disguise Merchant Ship, Lilceida Prepared it Command on her Archers Forces.

Lilceide: All Archer Ready!

The Archer Began to Pull the Strong of their Bow with The Arrow Prepare. Then, Lilceida Yell out the Attack.

Lilceide: Fire!!!

Both Side Fire Their Arrow, As the Pirates Fire Their Arrow Poorly that Mostly Hit the Wooden Deck or Go Overboard into the Water. The Arrow Been Fire by the Pirates all Did not Hit any Altaras Crew While For the Pirates, Most Arrow Hit their Mark on Them as They Fall Dead to The Floor of the Wooden Deck. Also Some Have Almost hit the Captain as He Fell down to the Deck Floor. The Other Two Ship Also Suffered Similar Fate Only Few Pirates Got Killed Within those Three Pirate Ships.

Pirate Captain: Now, This is a Big Catch, Isn't it? Maybe, We can get a Treasures that Could Last us for A Lifetime! Alright Lads, Use Whatever You Need to Take down those Crew! Use Poison Or Fire is Whatever you Can!

Back at the Altaras Ship, Lilceida know that they couldn't win a Fight against the Three Pirates and Were Outnumber.

Lilceide: Activated the 'Tears of the Wind God' To it Full Speed!

Then, A Knight came to the Side of the Commander as He Have Worried Plaster on his Face.

Knight: But, Commander, That Will Dimish our Magic Syone Supplies!

Lilceide: Do you think have other Option? I Don't mind until we Dimish our Magic Stone. We Have to Get out of the Grasp from the Pirates.

Then, Lumies Came out upon Hearing Commotion Outside to See what have Happen.

Lilceide: H-Huh? What are you doing outside, Princess! Get back to The Cabin! It not Safe out here!

Back to the Lead Pirate Ship , The Captain of the Pirate Now Giving their Crew a Go to use Whatever they Need to Gain what they Need.

Pirate Captain: Fire Those Arrow!

The Crew Then Released the Arrow of Fire and Poison to The Ship as Some Hit it Mark as One of the Poison Arrow Scratch Lumies Arm as It Bleed a Bit.

Lumies: Ah!!

Lilceida: Princess!!!

Lilceida Go to the Princess Side as The Princess Hold Her Scratch Bleeding Hand. While The Other of the Crew take out the Bucket of Water That Been Fill Out Before as They Thrown the Water to the Flames. As those that was Hit by the Fire Arrow as It Burning the Wood of the Ship.

Crew 1: Put out the Flames!

Crew 2: Damn it, Our number is Decreasing! Everyone Protect the Princess at All Cost!

Lilceide now Looking around in Desperate as She Though She Have Failed to Protect the Princess. With the Crew and Other Former Soldier of the Altaras Forces Are Hold Off the Attack of the Pirates, Mostly for The Archers. The Attack seem Hopeless as Lilceide Looking down as This is the Last time that the Fight will end them.

-East of The Rodenius Sea-
-USS Iowa-

At the Bridge Command, A Admiral was Looking through the Window, In front of them of any Pirates that Dare to Cross path or Getting Near to their Allies Country. The Admiral then Avert his Eye and Look to the Radar for any Pirates Sighted. Until Four Signal Ring Out as He Look at the Radar Panel before Giving a Order to the Crew then Send it to the Radio Operator About the Situation.

Admiral: Alright, We got Signal a Few Klick away, I need Someone to get the Message to USS Lexington!

The Signal been Rely through The Radio and It was Giving to the Captain of the USS Lexington.

Since, This is the Aircraft Carrier, the USS Lexington (CV-16), The Carrier that was Commission in early 1943. Since, Only this Carrier are Only it Kind and the Essex-Class Aircraft Carrier. Also been Nicknames as 'Blue Ghost' by the Japanese as 'Ghost' mean by The Japanese always Seen this Ship Most of the Time Because it Name and The Resurrect of the Ship, The 'Blue' The Camouflage of the Carrier having To Paint in Blue. The Aircarft Carrier Carried about 36 Douglas SBD Dauntless, 36 Grumman TBF Avenger and 18 F4U Corsair about 90 Aircraft with the Additional Spared of 10 More Aircraft in it Hangar.

Now, We See All Aircraft were in Line on the Front Flight Deck having the Angle Deck to Letting for the Aircraft to Take Off. On the Bridge of USS Lexington, A Crew Came in the the Bridge and Giving the Small Piece of Paper to the Captain As He take it From him.

Captain: Hm..... Get the Air Unit Prepare! I want them To Go Ahead to Identify the Ships in Front.

Crew: Yes Sir!

The Crew Get Out of The Command Bridge, As He head Down to the Below Deck. He Start to Give a Signal to the Aviator Pilot About the New Order by the Captain as They All Prepare the Aircrafts. The Aircraft That been Taken out to the Elevator as They Ascend to the Top Deck. The Aircraft Was Been Used was F4U Corsair. Only Five Corsair Was Bring out to the Flight Deck as They Line Up with Pilot Now Climbing in the Cockpit of the Corsair. The Wing of the 5 Corsair That Been Fold Up Is Unfold Down As They All Began To Check the Flap Wing And Checking the Aircraft System Before Began to Start it Engines.

The Corsair Propeller Began To Spin as The Take Off Signal Officer (TOSO) Began To Pose as A Signal as He Crouch Down. The Pilot Look on his Right to See the TOSO Signal By Pointing Forward in the Motion as A Signal for Take Off. The Pilot made a Thumb up Before He Pull the Thruster Forward As The Aircraft Start to Moving Slowly before It Began To Accelerate it Aircraft to Go Faster toward the End of the Flight Deck. The Aircraft Pass through the End of the Flight Deck as The Aircraft Staying Stable in the Air Before Start to Ascend Follow By Other 4 Corsair.

The 5 Corsair Now in V Formation as They Fly Through the Calm Sea and Heading to the Location of the Unknown Ships In front Of them. The Rocky Area Have Blocking their View of What Ships They Can Identify and Sending The Aircrafts To Investigate the Ships In Front Of them.

At the Lead F4U Corsair Pilot, He Was Looking Through the Sea Until Seeing The Rocky Area in front of Them.

Lead Pilot: This Hawk 1-1 to USS Lexington, Over?

Radio: USS Lexington to Hawk 1-1, Go Ahead.

Lead Pilot: We Now Approach to the Location, We Are going up ahead....

The Five Corsair Fly Past the Small Rocky Mountain before Came up upon What Look like A Small Naval Battle.

Pilot 2: Uh.... They a Battle Below.....

Lead Pilot: Seems to Me too.

The Lead Pilot Turn on the Radio to Told What he Have Seen.

Lead Pilot: We Currently have Spotted a Battle Below Here. To Me, It look like a Merchant Vessel that in Desperate on Fighting Three Pirates Vessel. Do We Engage Them?

Radio: You Are Clear to Engage and We Are Almost to the Location.

Lead Pilot: Roger that, Hawk 1-1 Out!

The Radio was Close Off as He Turn the Frequency to his Wingman and his Fly Squads.

Lead Pilot: Well Boys, We Got our Cue. We Are Clear to Engage those Pirates and Help the Merchant Vessel. Dive!!! Dive!!!

The 5 Corsair Began To Descend From the Sky as They Dive down to the Enemy that is Unsuspecting a Danger Coming to Them.

Back on the Altaras Lone Ship, The Pirates Ships Start to Get Closer and Closer. As Lilceida Look at the Princess Hand as A Bit of What Look like Poison Liquid Have Mixed with the Blood of the the Princess. The Princess Barely Stay alive at This Point.

Lilceide: Damn it..... It look like the end of us..... I cannot Fully Perform my Full Duty. Now, I have Fail this..... Please! God, Help us Get Through this Madnees and Send Someone To Help Us Or Any Vessel to Help us to take the Princess.....!!!

Then, A Sudden Light Piercing through the Wooden Deck of One of The Pirate Vessel With Some Crew Got Hit in the Process.

The Attack Have Stop The Both Side of their Fight to See What Going on. A Sound of Wizzling was Hear in the Sky as They Look Of the Source of The Sound. Then, On the Sky, The People now Shock to See Five Corsair Dive Down on the Pirates as The Bullet of 50 Cal. Piercing the Wooden Deck. With a Series of Bullets Fire Through the Vessels as They Dive Down.

At the Lead Pirate Vessel, The Captain was Now Shocked to See the Nightmare of What the Rumors Always Been Told Was True. He Have thought it was Fake Rumors Until this Day, He have Witnessed it with his Own Eyes.

Captain: Oh Shit, It those 'Flying Speed Monstrous Bird' I hear from the Rumors. I thought it was Fake! How Can this be Real! This can't be real, Right....? No, It those Came.... Then, They Will Surely Called the 'Grey Devil' !!!

Lumies Barely open Her Eyes As She Seen the Aircraft for the First Time.

Lumies: Is That..... A Wyvern? Is it Not.... That was a Weird Wyvern I Seen....

Lilceida: I don't know what it is Either.....

Then, A Loud Honk hear From the Other Side of the Mountain And Came out the USS Iowa, Two Destroyer, One Cruiser and A Aircraft Carrier, USS Lexington. Now The Pirates was So Terrified by the Huge Size and was Also Intimate by the Size itself too. It was Big Compare to Small Wooden Vessels the Pirates Have on them. Then, One of the Pirates Vessel Sank Upon a Sudden Explosion Occur that Cause The Ship Sank. The Captain was Shock that one of his Vessel have Sank. As He Look at the USS Iowa with her Big Caliber Gun Mounted on the Deck.

Captain: It Here!!!! The 'Grey Devils'!!!!

Pirate Crew 1: It's So Huge!!!

Pirate Crew 2: Is that a Fortress Floating on the Sea!!!

Since, Then, The 5 Corsair have Been Given Order to Back Down the Attack After one of The Pirate Vessel Sunk. As They Turn Back Before Starting to Land On the Flight Deck On by One. Now, The Battleship are Coming out of the Mountain from the Other Side As The Big Speaker Voice Out.

Speaker: This is the US Navy! Please, Turn Back your Vessels or Be Destroyed by Us! I Repeat, Turn Back your Vessels or Be Destroyed by Us! We Giving You last Warning!

The Captain of the Pirates was So Confused For Second After he Hear 'We' On the Speaker. Before He Look on the Side to See 3 More Ship Emerge Behind the Battleship as He Look Shocked that More have Come. He Know More than Just to Fight the Ship that is Huge and Could Crush his Ship in Seconds.

Pirate Captain: It's Coming Closer to Us, Huh...? This is So Unlucky for us.

The Captain then look at his Helsman.

Pirate Captain: Helmsman, Get us Out of Here! We Getting out of Here. We not Dealing with Them now.

Then, The Pirate Captain Look to his Another Ship Across to his Ship as He Start to Yell at them.

Pirate Captain: Hey! We Getting of Here now. Move Out!

The Two Vessels Began To turn Portside And Leaving the Scene and The Lone Altaras Vessel that Still Look a Bit Damage. The Pirate Captain look Back at the Battleship with the Fear on his Eyes To Have Witnessed the Rumors that He Been told By Was Fake but Now He Saw It and Considered He see As A True Rumors.

Pirate Captain: Now, We're Scrambling!!!! Working as A Pirate is to Live for another Days!!!

As The Two Pirates Vessels Leave With One last Yell from the Captain as Yell Loud to the Altaras Ship.

Pirate Captain: We Letting you go for this Day......!

The Pirates Finally Leaving to the Horizon as The Crew of the Altaras Ship even the Former Soldiers Was Relieved to See them have Leave and Feel Safe as They Cheer.

Crew 1: The Pirates are Leaving!

Crew 2: Are... Are We Finally Safe!?

The Captain Look at the Pirates that Leave Before turn His Head toward the Monstrously Ship infront of Him.

Captain: Are we going to Face another Dangers.... Again....? Hm.... The Design..... And....!? No Way, This is the Ship that Used By One of the Nation in the Alliance I hear!

As His Eyes was Looking at the Flag Pole that was High Above And A Flag Shown the Nation of the Origin.

Captain: Multiple Stars and Also Red and White Stripe....

The Flag Show The US Flag Dancing in the Wind as It Fly Proudly. As The Battleship Start to get Closer to the Altaras Ship But Also Avoid any Close Collision to the Vessel. The Speaker on the Battleship Began to Voice Out to the Altaras Vessel again.

Speaker: We are The United States of America, The US 16th Naval Battlegroup. To the Merchant Vessel, Please Halt Your Vessel! Don't Worry about Anything And It Seems Like You All have Some Wounded on Board I Presume? Don't Worry as We Will Help you Treat the Wounded on Board on Our Vessel!

Lumies Open Slightly Her Eyes to Look the US Battleship in Front of Her.

Lumies: Lilceide..... As They Ordered, Please, Ordered a Stop to the Ship. Now, I Saw the Ship Myself and From what My Father Have Tell me.... It Was Huge When I Look with my Own Eyes..... They Also Identified themself as 'United States of America', One of the Nation in the Alliance. I Heard My Father Also Say that They Are the One that Just Helping the Qua-Toyne From Louria Kingdom.....

Then, Lumies Fall into Lilceide Arm and Faint After the Poison Have Start to Take More Effect on Her.

Lilceide: Princess..... Princess Lumies.....!

The Battleship Came to the Side of the Altaras Ship as A Few Crew of the USS Iowa Came To the Railing to see the 'Merchant' Ship that Been Halting on their Portside.

US Crew 1: We are the United States Navy! We came to Help you!

US Crew: It seems Your Vessel got Attacked by those Pirates! Also, Look like From here that You All Have A lot of Wounded Crews!

Back on the Two Girl, The Princess Are Slowly And Starting to Drift into the Sleep and Getting Weaker and Weaker After the Poison start to Almost Take Fill Effect.

Lilceide: Princess, Stay Awake! Princess Lumies!

The Captain of the Ship Saw The Princess with Lilceide Holding and Seeing the Princess Laying Down on Lilceide Arm.

Captain: These Symptoms..... These are the Poisoned Arrow! Damn those Pirates! There is No Mistake that this is Poisoned Arrow that Those Pirates Used!

The Captain then look at the Crew of the USS Iowa.

Captain: Can You help Us with the Princess! She are on the Verse of Dying and We Couldn't Let the Princess Died!

Crew 1: So, What Happened To Her!

Captain: She Got Poison by a Poisoned Arrow that Might Hit Her! Those Pirates Got a Lucky hit on the Princess!

Crew 3: Can You identified the Poisoned Type of that!

Captain: The Poison that Been Used by those Pirates Are the Sarin Poison! The Sarin Poison That Came from Louria Kingdom!

Crew 1: OK, We Call out the Corpsman to Came Pick her Up!

The Crew Began to head to the Near Post Telephone To Call out Medic Corp with Their Stretcher as A Emergency of Someone Important in Danger of Dying. With Also Telling a Few Wounded need to Be Treated. The Several Corpsmen Came up as They Head to the Railing Side that is Near the Altaras Ship as the Crew Began to Lift up the By a Makeshift Stretcher Lifting as The Altaras Crew Place Her on the Stretcher Carefully Before the Iowa Crew Life Her up until She Arrived to the Top. One of the Corpsman Check her Pulse for Confirmation of Her Still Having it.

Corpsman 1: The Pulse of Her are Weak.

Corpsman 2: What type of Injured or Anything that have Effect on Her?

Crew 1: They say that a Poison have Effect on her, The Sarin Poison from The Louria Kingdom.

Corpsman 2: Ok, Men,Take her down to the Medical Bay for the Treatment of her Poison Effect that is Now Taking Effect, Immediately!

The Corpsmans Take Her to the Medical Bay to Check on her Condition and Also Treat Her Wound and The Poison That is Taking Effect Slowly.

While Also Put Down The Climbing Net Down With the Altaras Crew Climbing Up and A Few Makeshift Stretcher Lifting began to lift the Wounded and Some That Might be Killed And Take them Up to Check on them too. As the Altaras Crews and Soldiers Boarding the USS Iowa with the Rest of the Fleet are on Guard for any Incoming Pirates or Unknown Vessels that will Cross to Them.

Then, a Admiral came Up to the Front Bow to See the Altaras Crew and Soldiers Laying down as They were Exhausted by the Fight they Have if not for the US have Came at the Right Time. Even, In the Right times, the Altaras 'Merchant' Ship have Started to Sunk down by the Intense Burning start to Burn Every Wood of the Vessel.

The Admiral then look at the Exhaust Crews and Soldiers of the Altaras with it Captain Also taking Rest for a Bit. Then, Lilceide Looking Around until She Saw What look like a Admiral that was View by Her Because of the Way he Dressed. Lilceide go toward the Admiral as The Admiral Take Noticed of Her Coming toward Her.

Admiral: So, What are you all ? Seems to me That you all not look like a Merchant the Way You all still Hold up?

Lilceide: W-Well..... You right about that..... We actually from Altaras Kingdom.

Admiral: Altaras Kingdom?

Lilceide: Yes..... It Locate at the West Side of Fenn Kingdom.

Admiral: I see.... What happens? That lead you to this Situation?

Lilceide: Well, My Country have been Invade by the Palpadian Empire and We have Escape to One of Our Transport Ship that been Disguise as 'Merchant Ship' and We all dressed as Merchant too. To also Avoid the Palpadian Fleet and Flee Our Country. Until, We Encounter the Pirates as We Fight to Protect Our Princess.

Admiral: Ok..... The Girl From Early that Got Poisoned is Your Nation Princess?

Lilceide: Yes! Is She Going to be Ok?

Admiral: For that..... We Have to Wait for the Treatment Process of it..... But, We can Only stop the Poison At the Meantime As Our War Vessels are Not Equipped with Any Medical that Need to Treat the Poison. But, We Going to Take Her To Our Country Hospital For that Treatment.

Lilceide: Then..... Can You Take Us there!

Admiral: Well, We Will Enroute Back to US After Our Patrol have Finish Here. So, We Heading Back now. Also, I Will most likely Going to Fill the Report about the Refugee of You.... Altaras, Right?

Lilceide: Yes!

Admiral: Ok, Then.

The Admiral Turn to his Two Marine Corp that is On Board of USS Iowa.

Admiral: Well, Tell that We Enroute Back to US.

Marine Corp: Yes, Sir!

The Marine Corp then Head to the Control Bridge to Inform of the Enrouted Back to the Mainland as For the Rest of the Fleet Was To Enrouted Back too. Then, The Whole US 16th Naval Battle group begin to Turn Portside Before Heading Back to East of Rodenius As They Will Head Out of the Sea before Enter to the Former Pacific Sea. As They will Brought the Refugee Back to the US and Possible to Know More about the Altaras Kingdom Upon the Information.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 44 12
*Spin-off novel from the Rising Phoenix Trilogy* Four years after a war she didn't really participate in should've been enough time for Amanda Beauch...
38.5K 547 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world has seen many technological advances since...
855 14 14
This story is about Russia and Germany and the story is about them but at university and btw Germany is 25 and Russia is 26 everyone in the story is...
39 0 10
He might not know it yet, but Carrie Lancefull, a senior student who's about to graduate from Edison high school. At a young age during a battle betw...