Nicktoons Unite

By Grimstone15

A strange storm begins to invaid the multiverse. Not only that, some of Nickelodeon's evilest villains have f... More

Trailer
Prologue
Ch.1:When darkness forms
Ch.2:Beginning the invasion
Ch.3:Meet up
Ch.4:Retroville
Ch.5:Amity Park/The Ghost Zone
Ch.6:Tremorton
Ch.7:Miracle City
Ch.8:Bikini Bottom
Ch.10:Reassurance
Ch.11:Bikini Bottom PT2
Ch.12:Viceroy City
Ch.13:Bailley
Ch.13:Royal Woods
Ch.14:Great Lakes City
Ch.15:New York City
Ch.16:Petropolis
Ch.17:Fairyworld
Ch.18:The Four Nations
Ch.19:Pickleton
Ch.20:The Final Battle Pt.1
Ch.21:The Final Battle Pt.2
Ch.22:The Final Battle Pt.3
Epilogue

Ch.9:Getting to know each other

146 5 1
By Grimstone15

The group sat around the campfire, munching on some food Jimmy stored in his cube.

Spongebob:Not gonna lie, it's kinda nice to meet new friends.

Pony:Likewise.

Spongebob:You know, while we're here, maybe we could get to know each other.

Jimmy:Well...Timmy and I have actually met a few times.

Zim:Really?

Timmy:Yeah, there was this whole fiasco where I poofed myself to his world, he ended up getting stuck in my world, it's one of those, "You had to be there" kind of things.

Zim:I see.

El Tigre:You two count you blessings that you don't have deal as many villains as I do. Like seriously, I'm not even out of school and some bad guy robs a bank! At least wait a bit!

Jenny:Dude, I feel your pain!

They all began to laugh.

Jenny:You know, I've honestly had my fair share of ridiculous moments. For example, one time, I was talking to my friend Brad, and I told him that despite being built as a teenager, I was built five years ago. However, an eagle eared kindergarten teacher overheard us, and jumped to the conclusion that I was five years old, and took me to her kindergarten.

Annie:Really?

Jenny:*Annoyed* Yep. 

Raph:I didn't know kindergarten teachers had the minds of Kindergarteners!

They all chuckled a bit.

Jenny:Man, that was an absolute nightmare!

Ronnie Anne:You must've wanted to blow the place apart so badly.

Jenny:You have no idea. Thankfully, my mom and principal found out and bailed me out. The school board was NOT happy with the teacher for making such a stupid decision.

Lincoln:I've been in unpleasant situations like that. For instance, back when Ronnie Anne and I used to go to the same school, she tended to bully me.

Ronnie Anne:You'll find out why in a second.

Lincoln:Anyway, I tell my sisters and, I swear this what happened...they said that because Ronnie Anne bullied me, that meant she liked me.

Everyone was completely baffled at what they just heard.

Aang:You're joking.

Lincoln:I wish I was.

Miko:Okay, I'm a girl, and even I know that's stupid! Why in the world would they think that?! 

Lincoln:Because one of them saw that in a magazine. Anyway, they wanted to help me, so I decided to at least give it a go. So they decided I should...kiss her.

High Five:No way!

Ronnie Anne:And after he did the deed, I gave him a shiner.

Everyone was a little puzzled.

Ronnie Anne:What? He kissed me out of nowhere!

Lincoln:I scolded my sisters. However, it seemed to work out a bit as Ronnie Anne and I did become friends. 

Ronnie Anne:Pranking and joking around is kinda how I liked to make friends.

Lincoln:Though, my parents scolded my sisters for their dumb decisions. Still really wish I didn't do that.

El Tigre:Ha. You wanna talk huge mistakes. While back, I was put in charge of my school's mascot, Zebra Donkey. Unfortunately, unknown to me, bananas were poisonous to him. Which, of course, I learned AFTER we chowed on several banana split sundaes.

High Five:What happened after he died?

El Tigre:Well, Frida and I decided to steal Sartana's guitar to bring him back. But when Sartana found out, she attack the pep rally we were having with Zebra Donkey. UGH! If only watched that stupid video about taking care of Zebra Donkeys!

Spongebob:Yeah, I've messed up a lot, too. One time, I got the superhero belt of one of my heroes, Mermaid Man when he forgot it. So I started messing around with it, shrinking things. When my friend Squidward found out, he threatened to tell Mermaid Man. Panicking, I accidentally shrunk him.

Pony:Yikes.

Spongebob:Unfortunately, I couldn't return him to size. So I tried going to Patrick for advice. But I accidentally shrunk him too. Then...I just kept panicking and shrinking everyone I saw. Before I knew it, I'd shrunken EVERYONE in Bikini Bottom.

Danny:It really escalated that bad?

Spongebob:Yeah. However, I'd apparently shrank Mermaid Man at some point. But...when I tried to ask him how to fix everything...he didn't know.

Mikey:Oh man, everyone must have been furious at you.

Spongebob:Oh, they were. They broke out of the jar I kept them, and began beating me from the inside.

Jenny:Ouch.

Spongebob:Yeah. Thankfully, Sandy managed to figure out a way to regrow everyone. I apologized so much that day. Though, Squidward did get some flack when he told everyone this whole thing started when he threatened to tell Mermaid Man.

Miko:Please, you think you messed up big time. When Five and I joined Glitch Techs. We had to take the tutorial. UGH! It was so boring!

High Five:Out of frustration, she destroyed the helper AI. Then we found the file of an unreleased game.

Miko:And the genius over here decided to play it, which resulting in us releasing an evil garbage glitch into HQ!

Dudley:Yeesh.

High Five:And of course, we did such a deed when our division was getting an inspection. Thankfully, we cleaned up our mess, and we were still allowed to become techs.

Leo:Making a villain resulting in chaos? We've been there. One time, our sensei/father grounded us.

Raph:So of course, we snuck out to go skateboarding.

Leo:We ended up finding this...pretty pathetic wannabe villain named Baxter Stockman, with some low tech armor.

Donnie:We took care of him and snuck back. However, SOMEONE lost a device that he used to upgrade his armor!

Mikey:I said I was sorry!

Leo:We managed to fight him off, though we got quite the punishment from our sensei afterwards.

Raph:You guys cried like babies for weeks.

The other turtles rolled their eyes.

Zim:I wouldn't say this was a mistake, per se, but it was an incident I was a part of. You see, on my Earth, I am disguised as a human child and attend an elementary school as my cover.

Ronnie Anne:Why grade school?

Zim:It's the only disguise that would fit my small body. Anyway. One day, we were having a parent teacher night, so I had to do something. So, I quickly made some robotic stand ins. However, one of the other parents spilled juice on them, making them go haywire and make a mess throughout. I managed to contain them. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it was to explain them. Thankfully, my two human friends managed to help cover my tracks.

Aang:Uh...Pony, Annie. What about you guys? Any major problems?

The two looked a little embarrassed.

Annie:Let us put it this way, I don't know where to START!

Kitty:You guys get into scrapes that often?

Pony:Yeah. I tend to be very...accident prone. Like I could trip over just one wire, and the entire apartment building we live in would lose power.

Lincoln:Kinda sounds like my family.

Pony:Yeah, most of them mostly are due to me accidentally screwing something up.

Annie looked a bit shaken.

Annie:Uh...you guys continue, I need some fresh air...

Mikey:We're underwater.

Annie:Same thing.

She went off.

Timmy:You guys really think we can save the multiverse?

Zim:Every soldier does what he can to stand for what is right!

Ronnie Anne:I just really hope we can help our friends and families. What if we fail?

Danny:That won't happen! We won't let it happen!

High Five:Danny's right. Estella wouldn't have chosen any of us if we weren't up to the task.

Aang:Yeah, besides, we've already saved four worlds, and beaten just as many villains.

Zim:Funny you mention that, because that somewhat worries me.

Pony:How so?

Zim:Since we've crippled the Syndicate, they're likely going to step their game up.

Jenny:If that happens we'll just step OUR game up.

Lincoln noticed Miko was keeping an eye out on Annie.

Lincoln:Something wrong?

Miko:Call it big sister instinct, but I think something's bugging her.

Lincoln:Big sister instinct?

Miko:I have two little brothers and a little sister. I'm gonna ask her about tomorrow.

Spongebob yawned.

Spongebob:Well...I think it's time we all get some shut eye.

Timmy:Cosmo, Wanda, I wish we had sleeping bags.

The two poofed up sleeping for all of them. Annie came back as Spongebob put the fire out.

Jimmy:I still can't understand how that's possible!

Aang:Let it go, Neutron!

Miko kept an eye on Annie for a bit before going to sleep herself. However, Miko would get her answer sooner than she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.5K 24
"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking if you're ok mate?" "Like hell I am! Wher...
4.7K 39 6
Lincoln Loud: a normal 12 year old boy who lives in Royal Woods and only son of the Loud Family, has had an accident on a field trip and his birthday...
20.1K 556 146
Being a self shipper and a writer comes with the urge to share my creations. I don't accept requests as the one shots I post are one shots I've writt...
4.6K 57 39
The Final Days Saga, which takes place 5 years after the end of the Samurai Jack Saga, follows the end of the Toon Wars where after much heated confl...