Michael Vey x Reader: The Pri...

Autorstwa luvbakugo

Y/n is different. She seems like a normal girl, but she keeps a secret hidden from the world. She's electric... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

Ten

10 0 0
Autorstwa luvbakugo

     Ugh, I swear we've been in this car for ever. 

     It was a little past noon and we finally arrived in Pasadena. Everyone had been sleeping except for me and Wade. Wade was driving, so of course he couldn't sleep, but when we stopped, his eyes were bloodshot and it looked like he was going to pass out. Me, on the other hand, I just couldn't fall asleep. There was too much going on up in my little, tiny brain to focus on the sweet sense of sleep. 

     Wade got out of the car to use the restroom while Ostin still snored in the back. Michael and I decided to head in the gas station to grab some stuff for the rest of the trip.

     "What doughnuts should we get?" Michael asked.

     "Wow, what a simple conversation for whatever terror that lies ahead of us," I rolled my eyes with a smile.

     "Hold on a second though, when Ostin wakes up, I don't think this school is going to be any more terrifying than him on an empty stomach."

     "Alright, alright," I laughed. "Let's get chocolate iced, glazed, and powdered. Simple flavors everyone loves. I'll go grab some milk."

     I walked over to the milk and grabbed two bottles of strawberry plus a bottle of chocolate milk for me. Come on, no one judge, but like I can't with strawberry milk. I swear it tastes super fake but I've seen all of them drink it. How? I have no idea.

     With the food in hand, Michael and I walked back out to the car. Wade was already fast asleep in the back seat, so Michael went to sit up front. I, on the other hand, had to maneuver myself around both the sleeping figures of Wade and Ostin, to be able to sit down.

     Pasadena, California was something. It was lush green and had palm trees everywhere. It was honestly really pretty, if it weren't for the fact that there were so many people.

     "Take Colorado Boulevard to South Allen, then turn right," I heard Michael say to Jack and how I wished he had said to turn and head back home instead.

     When we got to the school, it looked like anything but a school.

     "That's the place?" I asked.

     "It looks just like the picture. Except for the prison fence," Michael said.

     After staring at the monstrosity that was called a "school," I decided to wake up Wade and Ostin. 

    "Here you go," Michael said handing them the doughnuts.

     "Where are we?" Ostin asked.

     "Supposedly, the school," I said.

     "Looks more like a prison than a school," Wade said groggily.

     "How are we going to get inside?" Ostin asked. "The fence is at least twelve feet high and there's barbed wire."

     "And the entrance is guarded," Wade added.

     "Getting in is not going to be easy," Ostin said.

     "Ostin, I apologize for correcting what you said, but I'm pretty sure you mean possible instead of easy. Cause how in the heck are we supposed to get in through there? The guards up there have military grade weapons and look like they would take you out if you were within one-hundred feet from them. Not to mention..." 

     "Y/n, that's good. I think we get it," Michael said smiling wryly.

     "Heh...sorry."

     Jack shook his head. "They're right man. What are you going to do?"

     Michael stared, looking at the building for a few more moments before he looked back at me. Then looking at Jack he said, "Well, it's not your problem. You got us here." Michael then reached into his pocket and pulled out the rest of the money. "Here's the rest."

     Jack took the money without counting and said, "Thanks. Good luck."

     "C'mon, Ostin," Michael said.

     I clambered out of the car along with the other two, but right as we were almost out, Jack spoke up with a "look" as a white food-service truck was passing through the gate. "Get back inside, I have an idea." Then we climbed back in.

     "Jack... what's your idea?"

     He put on his sunglasses, then pulled out into the street. "We're going to borrow that van."

     "Borrow?" Ostin asked while I raised my eyebrows.

     "This is life and death, right?" Jack asked.

     "Absolutely," Michael said.

     For about six miles, we followed the van at a distance until it pulled into a parking lot, where there was a fleet of identical vans. Two men climbed out of the van and walked into the building. Once the men were out of sight, Jack parked a couple stalls from the van. 

     "Wade, follow us in the car." Jack looked at Ostin, Michael, and me. "Let's go."

     Wade stayed in the car while us four ran over, slightly stopped, to the van. The van ended up being unlocked thankfully, so we climbed in quickly. Jack checked on top of the visor, then in the ashtray for a spare key but didn't find one. 

     That's when I pulled out a pocket-knife and told Jack to move. I reached under the dash and began sorting through wires. It only took a few minutes for me to hotwire the car. "These old vans are easy picking," I said with a smirk.

     "Where'd you learn to do that?" Michael asked me.

     "I'm not a car thief, if you're wondering. His old man's a mechanic and so was mine."

     "I wasn't wondering," he said. "Just impressed."

     "Oh, thank you," I said with flushed cheeks.

     Jack then drove out of the lot without drawing any attention. There was a CB radio mounted below the dashboard. Jack reached down and switched it on. "Better keep it on," he said. "So we know when they discover the van's missing."

     Ostin and I were sitting in the back of the van with a bunch of metal trays stacked on a trolley. He lifted a lid. "Hmm. Chicken cordon Bleu," he said.

     I lightly smacked his hand. "Hey, don't steal food bro."

     "We just stole their van. I don't think they'll care about a few leftovers. Besides, it might be my last meal."

     "He's got a point," Jack said. "IF they don't let us in the gate, we're screwed."

     "What's our story?" Michael asked.

     "Tell them we left a stack of trays with chicken cordon Bleu in the kitchen and it will stink up the place if we don't get it back," Ostin said.

     "Not bad. I wonder if we'll need ID," Michael said before searching for paperwork or a badge. "Nothing. All we've got is the story."

     "We'll make it work," I said.

     "Hey, look at these," Ostin said pointing. In the back of the van were a bunch of uniforms. Ostin lifted the smocks and hats out of the drawer and handed one to each of us. We all put them on as we drove back to the gas station to meet Wade. Wade hopped out of the Camaro and got into the van. 

     We circled the block before heading towards the school. "Ready for this?" Jack asked.

     "Yeah," Michael said as he turned and looked at me. We both looked at each other for a minute and I could see in his eyes that he wasn't ready. He was scared about what was going to happen, and I couldn't blame him. I was terrified too.

     Jack pulled into the driveway and slowly up to the guard shack. The guard, a stern, powerful-looking man in a navy blue security uniform, wore a gun at his hip. "What's up?"

     Jack said, surprisingly calm, "Sorry, we left a couple trays of blue chicken in the kitchen."

     The guard squinted, "What?"

     "You know, blue chicken, delicious from the oven but give it an hour out of the refrigerator and it's going to be stinkin' to high heaven. Stink up the kitchen, the dining area, the whole building. The blue chicken is stinky. Whoo. Diaper stinky."

     The guard looked at him for a moment, then grinned. "All right. Go get your stinky chicken."

     "Thanks."

     The gate opened and we drove right on through. I ended up letting out a breath I hadn't realized I was even holding.

     "Blue chicken?" Ostin said. "It's chicken cordon blue."

     "Whatever," Jack said. "It worked."

     Jack drove around the side of the building. We weren't exactly sure where to go, but there was only one open garage. In the back of it there was a door guarded by a man with a gun. 

     "Uh oh," I said. "Looks like we've got another guard."

     "Worse," Ostin said. "You see that plate by the door? It's a magnetic switch. It's like my dad's office: You can't get anywhere without a card. No card, no entry. You better find something."

     Wade started looking through the compartment, while I looked through things in the back of the van. We both ended up coming up empty handed.

     "What do I do?" Jack asked. "Pull in?"

     "We have to now," Michael said. "Or they'll know something's up."

     "Maybe we could offer the guy some food?" Ostin said.

     "Do you ever think of anything else?" Wade asked

     "Wade, knock it off for once, could you? It's not the time to be starting something," I said to Wade with a glare.

     "Wait, I think he might be onto something. We'll carry the trays in and ask the guy to open the door for us," Michael said.

     "Whatever we're doing," Jack said. "We better do it fast. 'Cause we're here."

     "Oh great, I can't wait for this most likely almost death situation," I said sarcastically while the boys just gave me a deadpanned look.

A/N

I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH FOR NOT UPDATING! I don't know how often I will be updating, but I at least did one now after months and am hoping to do more soon! Thank you for reading this, it means a lot to me! Also, I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes that there might be!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68.9K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
9.9K 244 37
Another Add x reader story. This one is different from the last one. It's a completely different story for a completely different path. I wonder if y...
132K 4.3K 25
(Y/n) has always attended Ouran. Her grades were always close to the top, and her status wasn't half bad either. She wasn't popular, not too well kno...
3.7K 149 12
Stuck in the Grimm dark future, a universe where everything is op our protagonist commissar Eric Steger must find his way that doesn't end in front o...