Four

It was the next day after another restless sleep and all I've been doing this entire morning was having conversations with myself in my head. Thankfully, it was pizza day at lunch and since it was lunch time, I decided that it would be a good idea to actually socialize with someone other then myself. 

     I looked around the cafeteria looking for Michael and Ostin. Once I spotted them, I walked over towards their table and sat down. 

     "Sup my guys."

     "Hey Y/n. How are you?"

     "Meh. Thought it'd be a good idea to talk to a human being this morning rather then myself all day. Hope you don't mind I'm sitting here."

     "No, no, no, no, it's absolutely fine. Sit here whenever you want," Ostin said happily because I am most likely the only girl that actually has really talked to him or decided to sit at a table he's at.

     "That's good."

     "So we're starting a club," Michael said.

     Ostin looked at him. "Who?"

     "Us. You, me, Taylor, and Y/n. If you want to be in it of course. You don't have to be Y/n."

     "What kind of club?"

     "It's for people with... unique abilities like mine."

     "Excellent. So why Taylor and Y/n?" Ostin asked.

     "I don't know. Why you?" Michael replied.

     "Because of my intellect, of course."

     "Well, there's more to them then meets the eye."

     "And with Taylor, there's a lot to meet the eye. Her superpower can be that she's super good-looking," Ostin said.

     "What am I, a roach?" I asked kind of jokingly. Key word "kind of."

     "That's not what I meant," Michael said.

     "What's the club called?"

     "We haven't named it yet. Something about electricity. I was hoping you'd come up with something."

     "I'll put my computer to it," Ostin said tapping the side of his head.

     I looked at Michael curiously. "So does that mean she is?"

     He looked at me and gave me the tiniest nod possible. Hm so I was right.

     I ended up zoning out again while Michael and Ostin were talking until Taylor sat down at the table. 

     "I was just telling Ostin and Y/n about our club," Michael said.

     Taylor looked suddenly nervous. "Did you tell them anything else?"

     "No."

     Ostin looked curious and so was I. "Tell me what?" he asked.

     "Nothing," Michael said.

     "Nothing," Taylor said. "Remember when you asked me where I was born? You'll never believe what I found out." Except she wasn't able to finish because two guys from the basketball team, Spencer and Drew, walked up to the table.

     "Hey, Taylor," Spencer said. "Whassup?"

     She smiled. "Hi, guys."

     They sat down at our table.

     "This is my friend Michael," Taylor said. The taller of the two reached out his hand. "Hey, I'm Spencer."

     The other guy bobbed his head. "Drew."