Superstitions {Dean Wincheste...

By courtneybunny2

Sequel to Haunted "If I ask you to stay, will you?" I asked, voice quiet as I stared at him. His thumb brushe... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 64

480 22 113
By courtneybunny2

Okay, before we start, I want to say sorry. And I also cried writing this. So let's not get all up in arms and threaten to beat me up. I am also sad. Calm down. We need to chill. Okay? Thank you.

Also we have three more chapters left so calm down. Thank you.

All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

Saige's pov

I let out a shaky breath, wrapping my arms tighter around myself as I felt a drop of blood slip down my back. Sam had loaned me his jacket since mine and my shirt was cut in half. 

I sat at the table that was in the middle of the room we were all in. 

Suddenly, the Yellow Eyed demon appeared before me. 

At this point, I wasn't fazed when no one else batted an eye. "I'm dreaming, aren't I?"

"Such a shame a pretty face like yours looks so sad." He told me. "Let's have a talk, shall we?"

"What is there to talk about?" I asked. "I saw what happens."

"No, you saw what could happen." He told me, sitting down. "You saw the worst case scenario. You and your Winchesters dead. I don't want that. I want Sam to win. You, on the other hand, you have to win. You will win."

"I was right? This is a competition?" 

"Ding-ding-ding. You always were so smart, weren't you?" Yellow Eyes smiled. "You and one of these lucky kids will make it out of here alive." He gestured to everyone else. 

"Sam said we were soldiers." I stated.

"Yeah, well, I don't need soldiers. I need soldier and the Sorceress. I need you to accept your fate. I need you to embrace all that history running through your veins." He told me. "I need you to realize the power you hold. I need you to--"

"Shadow Lady? She's the Sorceress? I was told by demons someone was coming to kill her." I said.

Yellow Eyes smiled. "Oh, no, no. I'm not killing her. I need her. I need you. You're both the Sorceress. You're both darkness incarnate. But there's more it you than that as well."

"She also said someone poisoned me, that I'll die." I mumbled.

"Hmm, well, you see, that was an accident." Yellow Eyes shrugged. "How was I to know that demon blood would poison you, but that's fine. It'll be out of your system soon. It should be anyway."

"Oh, well, good." I remarked. "You killed my family."

"Are you seriously still hung up on that?"

"Yeah, a little." I said. "What do you mean, demon blood poisoned me?"

"Well, you see, you were a tiny little baby. Six months old and I wanted to make my claim on you." He said. "So I snuck in and feed you a little bit of demon blood. Little did I know you'd been marked since before birth. I had no reason to do that. It worked against your system, poisoning you. But you'll be fine."

"Why did she do this to me?" I asked.

"What?" 

I shrugged off Sam's jacket, letting it fall down my arms and uncover half of my back. I still had a bra on but that was it. My left shoulder and arm was covered in a nasty looking bruise from when Sam hit me by accident. 

I reminded myself not to tell Dean about that.

It wasn't Sam's fault.

Plus, he had said sorry.

When I turned around, I caught sight of it in the dirty mirror that hung on the wall.

The skin was red, inflamed and angry looking. A large pentagram was carved into my upper back. The wound was open, bleeding a little still.

"Protection, I assume." Yellow Eyes stated as I pulled the jacket back up. 

"She bit me."

"Trying to drain the poison."

"It was weird."

"I bet."

"Saige!"

I shot awake, breathing heavy.

Sam leaned over me. "Come on."

___

Ava was missing, apparently. We headed out to the road. 

"I'll take the barn and the hotel, you take the houses." Jake said. "Come on, Sunshine and Rainbows, let's go."

"Me?" I asked. "You want me to go with you?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, no. My brother will kill me if I let her out of my sight. She's beat all to hell as it is." Sam stated.

"I'll go check that house. You go check the barn. Sam go check a different house." I said. "Now let's go. I'm done with this bullcrap."

___

I walked into the house that we were supposed to meet back up at to see Ava standing silently over Andy's dead body. 

"Sam!" I yelled, dropping down beside Andy, who was covered in blood.

Ava started screaming then. 

Sam ran in.

"Sam. I just found them like this. Saige was leaning over him, blood on her hands. I think she killed him." Ava sobbed.

"What? You liar." I said. "No, no, no. Sam, she's lying. I came in and she was--was standing there. I think she let the demon in. Andy's my friend. I wouldn't kill him." 

"Where were you?" Sam asked.

"I just went to get some water from the well." Ava said.

"I was meeting back up with you guys. I decided to come check on Andy in case because I-I seen this and I was too late." I muttered, tears slipping down my face. 

"You shouldn't have gone outside. Ava, we have to stay in here." Sam said.

"She killed him. She let that thing in to kill him." Ava said. "Didn't you see before? That--that shadow thing over her. She's working with them."

Sam's eyes landed on the window. I followed his gaze. The salt line had been broken.

"Who did that?" Sam asked.

"Saige did, I'm telling you. She was the only one here." Ava insisted. 

"She was here when I came in." I told Sam. 

"That line wasn't broken when I left. Andy wouldn't do that. I know for sure Saige would never." Sam stated. "Ava."

"What? You don't think that I--"

"I'll tell you what I think." Sam said. "Five months. You're the only one with all that time you can't account for. And that headache you got right when the demon got Lily."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing!"

Sam just looked at her.

Ava laughed then, all emotion disappearing from her face. "I had you going though, didn't I? I've been here a long time. And not alone, either. People just keep showing up. Children, like us. Batches of three or four at a time."

"You killed them? All of them?" Sam asked.

"I'm the undefeated heavyweight champ." Ava stated. "Should've killed Saige right when she got here. She's the only reason I got busted. You trust her more than anyone else here."

"Oh my God." Sam muttered.

"I don't think God has much to do with this, Sam."

"Why? What's the point? You're being played." I said.

"How could you?" Sam asked.

"I had no choice." Ava stated. "It was me or them. After a while, it was easy. It was even kind of fun. I just stopped fighting it."

"Fighting what?"

"Who we are, Sam." Ava said in a 'duh' tone.

"I am not a killer." I mumbled. 

"If you two just quit your hand wringing and open up, you have no idea what you could do." Ava said. "The learning curve is so fast, it's crazy. The switches that just flip in your brain." She laughed. "I can't believe I started out just having dreams. Do you know what I can do now?"

"Control demons." Sam guessed. 

"Ah. You are quick on the draw." She placed her fingers on her temples and a puff of black smoke curled through the window. "I'm sorry, Sam...but it's over."

I grabbed the knife from my jeans, gripping the black handle. I dove toward Ava, tackling her to the ground. 

I pinned her down, though every movement I made hurt like hell. 

I sank the blade into her chest. 

Then it's like something in me snapped and I couldn't stop. 

I kept stabbing. 

I was so angry. 

At the demons.

At the Sorceress.

At Ava.

At every monster that ever existed.

I was so, so angry.

I kept stabbing, blood flying from the wounds as I repeated sank the knife into her skin. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Sam wrapped an arm around me, hauling me away from her. 

I swung my fists. "Let me go!"

"Saige, stop, stop. It's okay." Sam assured me.

Jake walked in then, staring down at us.

___

Dean's pov

It was well into the night before we made it to Cold Oak, South Dakota. And the pathway back to the town was blocked so we couldn't drive. I parked the car, killing the engine. 

I stepped out of the car. 

"Well, it looks like the rest of the way's on foot." Bobby remarked. 

We gathered everything we needed from the trunk, guns, bullets, flashlights and knives. "Let's go." I said, walking off. 

Saige's pov

"I think we can make it out of here now." Sam said as we walked out of the building. 

I was covered in blood now. 

My own, Andy's, Ava's.

"But what about the Acheri demon?" Jake asked.

"No, no. Ava was summoning it, controlling it." Sam explained. "It shouldn't come back now that she's dead. We gotta go."

"I just want to go home to Dean." I whispered. 

"Not we, Sam." Jake said, making us all stop. "Only one of us is getting out of here. I'm sorry."

"What?" Sam asked.

"I-I had a vision." Jake began. "That yellow eyed demon or whatever. He talked to me. He told me how it was." 

"Oh, no, Jake, don't listen to him." 

"No, Sam, he's not letting us go." Jake wrapped an arm around my neck suddenly, pulling me against him. "Only one. Now, we don't play along, he'll kill us all. Now, I like you both. I do. But do the math here. What good is it do for all of us to die? Now I can get out of here. I get close to the demon. I kill the bastard."

"You let her go and come with us. We kill him together." Sam said. 

"How do I know you two won't turn on me?"

"I won't."

"Did you see what Saige to Ava? That ain't gonna be me." Jake said. 

He pressed a blade to my stomach.

"Okay, okay, look." Sam pulled a rusty knife form his jeans, dropping it on the ground. "Just come with me, Jake, but you have to let her go. If she dies, my brother will kill you. Don't do this. Don't play into what it wants."

A blinding pain filled my stomach then. I looked down to see Jake pulling the blade out. Blood poured. 

I felt blood slip past my lips as I crumpled to the ground. 

"Saige!" Sam yelled.

The world was fading quickly as I pressed my hands to the wound. I heard Sam and Jake fighting, but my vision was swimming, blurring. I couldn't see anything properly. 

"I don't--I don't wanna die." I whispered, staring up at the stars and the storm clouds skittering by the moon. I coughed, blood splattered from my lips.

"It's okay, Saige." Sam said, lifting me into his arms.

"Tell...Tell--tell Dean that--that I love him, please." I choked out. 

Thunder rumbled as I heard a faint yell.

"You can tell him yourself." Sam told me. "He's here."

"Don't--Don't let him see this." I breathe, coughing again. "Don't let him see me die." 

"Sam." I heard Dean's voice.

"Dean." Sam called out.

"Sam, look out!"

Dean's pov

I was yelling out for Sam and Saige as Bobby and I got closer and closer to town. Then I spotted him. 

He was carrying...a girl.

Saige. 

No.

"Sam!"

"Dean." Sam sighed, moving closer.

A man came running up behind him, knife in hand. "Sam! Look out!"

It was too late. 

The man stabbed Sam in the back.

 I ran toward them. 

"No!" I yelled as Sam fell to his knees and Saige hit the ground. 

I dropped to my knees before them, catching Sam in my arms as Bobby ran off after the man. "Sam." I said as he dropped limp against me. I wrapped my arms around him, placing my hand on the wound in his back. "Sam, hey. Hey, come here. You're okay, champ."

My hand was stained with blood. I glanced down at Saige, who groaned, eyes closing. 

"Hey, look. Look at me. It's not even that bad." I told Sam. "It's not even that bad, right? Sammy? Sam! Hey, listen to me. We're gonna patch you up, okay? You'll be good as new. Huh? I'm gonna take care of you. I got you. It's my job, right? Watching out for my pain in the ass little brother." I took his face between my hands, but he was gone.

He couldn't be.

"Sam. Sam." I said, shaking him slightly as if he'd wake up. "Sammy! No, no, no, no."

I heard a soft moan. 

I looked between Sam and I. 

Saige lie there, covered in blood and in his coat. She's alive. She's okay. "Si?" I asked quietly.

She blinked her eyes open barely and gave me a smile. Despite everything, she smiled at me and it hurt. 

Then her smile slowly faded and her eyes closed. 

I placed my fingers to her neck, checking for a pulse. 

Nothing. 

"No!" I yelled. 

I can't lose them both. 

No, no, no.

"No!"

Tears filled my eyes, slid down my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 833 49
"We're falling apart and I hate it!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes. "I want to hate you! I want to hate you for selling your soul to save me...
172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
4.1K 108 45
It's a new year with plenty of new cases for you and the Winchesters. The only problem is, now that you know who brought you to the United States, Sa...
221K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...