Black Roses | TN, JR & LK [On...

By Radhiyah3

In the city of Astoria, people are always treated with mere respect and Astoria is also known for its 90% eli... More

Main Characters
Prologue
PART I - THE DEAD TWIN SISTER
The Corspe In The Bathroom
The Investigation (1)
The Investigation (2)
Meeting Marcus Meadows
A Pill Or Antidepressant
Everything Is Going To Be Okay
PART II - WHISPERING SECRETS
You're A Sexy Gorgeous Lady
Rosie, Your Father...He's Dead
Going Back To Meadows Mansion
I Almost Lost You, Never Again

Call Us The Handsome Hot Ds

36 0 0
By Radhiyah3

"ACCORDING to me, out of all the suspect we've just interviewed, it's only Marcus, Roseanne and Chase that are all the prime suspects. Unless we have more clues leading to Chase, we'll need to see Marcus and Roseanne again." Christian said in the silent hotel room, gulping at the thought of seeing Roseanne again.

Theodore smirked at him. "Christian, just admit already, you like Roseanne!" As he laughed at how Christian's eyes widened, the latter was quick to retort,

"I don't like her! Alright...maybe, she's a little bit cute but I'm sure she's taken and even if she isn't, she has no business to do with me outside the reason of this case!"

Theodore and Jackson mutters something as they rolled their eyes, Joelle following. "I sent a text message to Dj and he said he doesn't want to meet you three because he has no business with you three."

"Is this guy serious? We need a meeting with him urgently and investigate him! I believed you can try to know where he is in two days." Theodore gave the puppy eyes and Joelle chuckled.

"Alright, I will. Geez, stop with the eyes!" Joelle shielded her eyes jokingly and the sound of Theodore's deep laugh echoed in the room.

The three detectives immediately packed up their things and stiffened when they'd walked out, shocked to see Natasha, Rosé and her friends and Nathan himself.

Rosé immediately stepped forward. "I have a request to make really and it's okay if you'll reject. I also have something else to tell you, maybe a another time. I feel so drained right now and want to sleep."

"Erm, what is it?" Christian fumbled over his words and then flushed invisibly when his friends gave him teasing looks.

"Move into my small house with me and my friends, they've been staying there and decided that they want to stay there with me till the case is closed." Roseanne said, noticing how the three boys looked at her in shock.

"Stay with them, it'll be beneficial. Yes, the security there would increase but the killer might not be able to kill her if they are rooting for her after Rosalie because you three are there." Nathan spoke up, his hands disappearing into his back pockets. "You have a lot in your hands, you have to go look for clues in the dressing room; it is sealed up, don't worry and probably go to the Meadows mansion and try to look for something helpful in Rosalie's room. The case is dry with no evidence though, and as long as we get a call from Yvonne, it's inappropriate to take action."

The three detectives sighed, knowing that their boss was right. "Fine, we'll move into your 'small' house tomorrow. But there's a question, do you have a basement that is cleaned and have air conditioning?"

Everyone was baffled at Theodore's question. He quickly noticed their pale expressions and immediately rolled his eyes.

"It's just detective purposes," He assured them and they calmed down. He got very relieved when Roseanne replied that she has a basement.

Everyone felt happy at this point and then walked out of the hotel, only to bump into Tiana and Samantha, becoming confused, why the heck are they still here?

"Theodore, I want to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you, Christian."

A confused Christian followed Samantha to a corner while Theodore stayed rooted to the ground, not moving an inch as the girl in front of him looked at him tearfully.

"No, I don't want to speak to you, ever." Theodore coldly said, glad that Natasha and Nathan were gone so they wouldn't have to see this.

"Please, Theo, for the sake of what we had before." Tiana begged, looking pitiful than before that Theodore scrunched his face...not wanting to think she was pitiful, after all he was the victim before. Jennie steps out, surprising him.

"Tiana, as much as I bear with you, you have to leave. Can't you see that he does not want to speak to you?! So get out of our sight!" Jennie could've lunge at her, but Theodore pulled her back, his hands on her shoulders and the contact startled her.

"It's alright." His hot breath tickled her ears, leaving her freeze. "She's being the nuisance and definitely wouldn't go but I will talk to her. Thanks for the help, you seem feisty here." From the corner of her eye, he sent her a mischievous wink and pulled Tiana away, who looked relieved and thankful.

Jennie placed her palms on her cheeks and was surprised to feel them hot due to the physical contact between her and that handsome man that seem to swoon her as she blushed, catching Lisa's wink and it's so apparent that Roseanne was watching Samantha and Christian nervously.

Her jaw nearly dropped on the floor when the girl gave Christian a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she felt something brewing in her heart and didn't really want to find out the reason as Christian walked up to them.

"Where's Theo?" He asked.

"Over there." Jackson said, pointing.

Christian followed his gaze to the talking Theodore and Tiana in a corner. "Yikes, I can't believe he's talking to her."

"Why's that?" Jennie frowned, eager for more information about Theodore. "Why can't he talk to her?"

"They sort of have a rocky past today and you can tell it didn't end well." Jackson is saying as he spotted Theodore with a big frown on his handsome face.

"I can't believe her nerve!" He muttered so loudly and the rest frowned, looking so concerned for him.

"We'll get going now, see you later." His face was still stained with stoicism and it was quite apparent his voice was a little so soft.

"Wait, since we—"

"WE?!" The three detectives said, shocked and baffled by Lisa's interrupted words as the three girls smirked lightly. Christian is a bit happy that Roseanne is moving on as she seemed particularly good and her face is brightened a little.

"Yep, I and Jen will be helping this case so that we'll be faster in catching the killer. It is a little bit exciting to talk about this and here we are now." Lisa literally jumped in out of joy and excited.

The three detectives said nothing.

"Since we're going to walk together, I will be expecting teamwork and respect from all of us from tomorrow henceforth and I believed we'll stick by each other's sides." Lisa's face hardened as the three boys and girls shook each other's hands.

"But wait, if we're on a mission, how are we going to refer to you three since it'll be boring to say your names?" Roseanne was looking forward in working with the three best famous detectives Astoria got.

"Call us the handsome hot Ds." Jackson wasted no time in suggesting a nickname, and the girls immediately shot him a very unamused look.

"Anyway, we'll think of that." Lisa looked disturbed as they parted ways, going into different directions, probably assuming it wouldn't be long before they'll never ever see each other again.

But this case will make them cross paths again and again till they fell in an abyss of its trap.

...

Roseanne frowned, not expecting that the detectives will actually come really early in the morning!

She was woken up around six by very loud bangs and exclamations outside and has to wrap a robe around her pajamas, going outside with sleepy eyes to see the three of them, struggling to breathe as they took a bulletin board down to the basement and the shocked stunned girls followed them.

The basement was turned on by a single independent lightbulb, and it seemed so cozy with a table and six chairs around it, the bulletin board pushed to the wall and Jackson was already pasting something on it. In the other corner, the AC was on, and there's six bean bags of a single color, followed by a tiny drawer and stove which is already full of bought pans and pots and there was a bathroom at the other side. Is it a bit exaggerating to admit that there's a tv, a mini fridge and a pantry (which was a tall wardrobe but insides are shelves so packed up with ingredients and snacks). It was like a cozy home and the fact awed the girls.

"How did you get my password?" Roseanne said, not minding herself as she sat down on a beam bag, looking way too comfortable.

"Really, not even a hi or hello?" Jackson said as he faked being hurt, clutching his heart that the girls burst out laughing and Jackson grinned slightly.

"Just answer me." Roseanne said. "By the way, this place was really comfy but why the stove, pantry, a mini fridge and Tv?"

"In case we have to overwork here the whole might. You might never know what will happen." Thiago grinned as Jackson had finished pasting and everyone could see they're pictures of the suspects with Rosalie's in the middle. Roseanne's heart clenched upon seeing it.

"We actually jinxed the password and now, it is just 1,2,3 and 4." Christian said. "You three better freshen up and go and eat breakfast. A detective's work is really no joke."

Roseanne's lips tugged a tiny little smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.1K 52
❝Just don't trust and fall in love.❞ Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the same alone..maybe too pathetic and petri...
169K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
392K 6.7K 49
This is a BLACKTAN FF. There will be the following ships Lizkook Jirose Taennie Jinsoo So Lisa, Rosè and Jennie are famous strippers and sextoys. T...